Nefarious Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-humm" I mumbled again and started to bob my head harder.

"I bet you've been thinking about me eating that ass too? You like having your ass eaten, don't you, slut?"

"Um-humm", more of a moan this time.

"Get up," he said. "Swing your legs over and 69."

I sat up, swung my leg over him and laid on his tummy. His cock was quickly in my mouth again. This way it was going to be harder to stroke him, but I did the best I could. I felt his hands caress my ass cheeks. Then I felt him move my thong strap aside. His tongue slid up and down from my balls to my asshole. I moaned loudly. His tongue moved around my anus lightly, teasing me. I continued to stroke hard and fast as I sucked him. I closed my eyes and thought about him cumming in my mouth.

The sounds on the tv began to fade away as I concentrated on blowing him. Carl started to push his tongue into my asshole. I moaned audibly again. He pulled his face from my ass and I felt a finger take its place at my hole. He pushed in.

"You're going to make me cum, slut. Can I cum in your mouth? Are you going to swallow my load?" he asked.

I moved faster and harder, bobbing my head on his cock. Wanting him. Needing him.

"That's it. Here it comes," he moaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," he cried as his cock began to spasm in my mouth. His cum hit the back of my throat twice. It seemed to coat my entire mouth. I could taste the raw sex in his seed. I kept sucking and stroking him until he'd finished. I sat up and watched the tv while Carl continued to finger fuck me. I'd swallowed his cum, but I could still taste him. I was supercharged horny. I wondered how long it would take for him to get hard again. The tv played on. We were at the part of the video where he slipped his cock in me from behind. The camera angle showed him from over his left shoulder. He was mostly obscuring me from view, his ass pumping his cock deep inside me.

I looked back over my shoulder. "How was that?" I asked. His head was back on the pillow and he was looking at the ceiling above the bed. His finger never stopped moving in me.

"Move up here so I can suck your dick," he said.

I moved off him and laid down.

"No," he said reaching for my dick. "Sit up and fuck my mouth."

I got up on my knees next to his head and he moved the thong aside to release my cock. I looked down and realized that I fucking loved the look of me in stockings and my wife's underwear! I felt very, very sexy in her things. I knew then and there that I wanted to play dress up every time from now on.

Carl turned his head and swallowed my cock, his lips all the way to my base. He pulled back out again and looked up at me.

"Fuck my mouth. I'll keep my head still," he said. Then he opened wide and I pushed my cock into his waiting mouth. I began to pump my hips and watched him move his arm to get between my legs. I lifted up slightly to allow him access to my ass. His finger found my asshole as I continued to slowly fuck his mouth. I turned to the tv and was rewarded with the image of me laying on my back, Carl holding fast to my leg as he fucked me. I looked down at the porno unfolding in real time, my cock sliding in and out of his mouth, his arm between my legs and his finger in my ass. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I looked up at the tv just in time to hear my voice yell "Please don't cum in me!" It pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck," I moaned as I shot my load into his waiting mouth. I stopped trusting into his mouth as the orgasm wave washed over me. I exhaled loudly as I sat back down and then laid down on the bed.

I watched as Carl rolled over and moved up, his eyes locked on mine as his face was suddenly on mine. Our lips locked. I opened my mouth to kiss him when I felt the warmth of my load being pushed into my mouth. His tongue followed as I kissed him back. I swallowed my own cum.

He broke our kiss and I realized that was the first time we'd kissed. He sat back and smiled.

"Did my little slut like that?" he asked playfully.

"Fuck," I said to the ceiling. "That was what I needed." I breathed heavily and looked at the tv. The picture had gone blank, the video finished. "Looks like the movie's over."

"Want to make another one?" he asked and rolled off the bed. He stood there at the edge of the bed looking at me. Then he picked up his phone off the nightstand. "We could make a little 'home movie.'"

I rolled off the bed and stood up. "Seriously?" I said as I slid the thong down my legs and kicked it off.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking that off?" I said.

"Oh," said. "Did you want me to keep that on? Or should we look to see if there's something else you'd like me to wear?" I walked over to Steph's dresser. "I honestly don't know if she has anything else." I opened the drawers until I found her underwear drawer. There wasn't much better than the black thong I noticed, sadly. I felt around and pulled out a few things as Carl came up behind me. I felt his hands go around my waste and he kissed my shoulder. I could feel his limp cock on my ass. It made me smile.

"Nothing much," I said and closed that drawer. I made quite a show of bending over, thrusting my ass into his groin. I opened my wife's bottom drawer and found more lingerie. "Jackpot!" I said.

Carl slipped his hands onto my hips and I started to rock my ass onto his cock, hoping to get him hard again. I wanted to feel him inside me. My own cock rapidly coming to life. I could not honestly say when the last time I'd had sex twice in one day.

I rifled through my wife's lingerie as I moved my ass around Carl's cock. I could feel his cock begin to stiffen as I teased him. "What do we have here?" I asked and found a white garter belt and handed it over my shoulder to him. I continued to rummage around and found the matching stockings, and I stood up. I turned around and asked "How about these? Would you like me to wear these?"

He looked at the garter belt I'd handed him and then at me. "I'd like to bend you over the vanity chair and fuck you as you look in your wife's mirror, that's what I'd like. Would you feel sexier wearing this?" he asked.

I took the garter belt from him without a word and walked to the vanity. He watched me I sit on the chair and removed the black stockings. I slipped on the white stockings and then stood up and put on the garter belt. It took a couple of tries to get all of the clips onto the stockings, but I managed. I looked over at Carl. He'd not moved an inch, but just watched me.

I walked behind the chair and slowly bent over until I was leaning over the back of it, looking directly into the mirror. I spread my legs a little bit and looked over at Carl.

"Is this what you want?" I asked. "You want to fuck me like this?"

He turned without a word and walked over to the nightstand and picked up his phone. Then he dug into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out the Astroglide. I turned back to the mirror and watched him walk toward me, holding his phone up. I watched him approach me slowly. I shook my ass slightly for him.

"Are you going fuck me, Carl?" I asked seductively. I could see his erection sticking out in front of him, pointing at me. He opened the lube and put a large amount on his cock and tossed the bottle on the bed.

"Is that what you want, slut?" he asked as he took the last few steps toward me.

"Yes," I breathed. "Put your cock in me. Fuck me good. I want to feel it in me."

"Sluts like it in the ass, don't they?" he said as he tilted the phone down to film him spreading the lube on his cock.

"Fuck yea," I said. "I need it. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours. Cum in my ass."

He was directly behind me now. I watched in the mirror as he held his phone up before him. His other hand moved his cock up to the crack of my ass and began to slide it up and down.

"You want me to cum in your ass? You want me to make you my bitch?" he said as he smiled broadly.

"I need it," I said quickly into the mirror and into the camera. "Put it in me."

"You want me to cum in you?" he asked as he positioned his cock at my opening.

"Please?" I begged him. I pushed back slightly and he slid right into me without resistance. I let out a soft moan.

"Sluts need to beg for it," he said. "If you want my cum, you're going to have to beg me for it."

"Pleeeeeease," I begged as he slowly slid his cock all the way in. I felt his hips hit mine, his hand running up my spine. "Please fuck me. I need to feel you cum in me."

I watched in the mirror as he moved the camera from the mirror down to his cock. He held it there as he slowly began to fuck me. In and out. In and out. Slow an methodical.

"Like that," I breathed. "Just like that. Fuck me."

I felt his hand continued up my spine to my neck and his slid his hand onto the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pulling lightly. My head tilted back for him as he pulled harder.

"Oh, God," I cried as he started to plow me harder. I braced myself on the seat of the chair, the back of it digging into my gut. He had complete control over me now.

"You like that, slut?" he said loudly as he held the camera up to the mirror. "You like that big cock in your ass?"

"Fuck," I said into the mirror for him. "You're so big, baby. I love it! Fuck me, baby. Give it to me good."

"Yea," he breathed. "You're my little slut aren't you? My little ass slut who needs to get fucked."

"Do it," I replied. "Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. I love it."

I could tell by looking at him in the mirror that my words were having an effect on him. Probably just as much an effect as my ass was having on him.

"You like that, baby?" I asked. "You like fucking my ass, baby? It feels so good..."

He released my hair and grabbed my hip again. I watched as he moved the phone down to film his cock going into me. He filmed himself for several moments and then brought it back up toward the mirror.

"You like fucking me like this, baby?" I asked the mirror. "Wearing my wife's things? Bending me over her chair? Fucking me like the slut I am?" I watched him watch me. "Spank my baby. Spank my ass as you're fucking me."

With that, I watch as him bring his hand up and then down hard on my ass. It pushed me forward and I had to put a hand up on the vanity to brace myself. WHACK! Another one.

"God!" I cried. "That feels so good, baby. Cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me." I continued to watch him in the mirror. I could tell he was starting to sweat. I knew that meant he was close.

"Cum in me, baby," I commanded. "Do it. Cum in me. I want to feel it. Give it to me. Make me your bitch. Cum in me!"

"Oh, God," he cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

He slammed into me one more time, hard. I then felt his cock jerk deep inside my bowls, spraying his seed deep. I could feel the warmth of it spread through me. He held there for a moment and then pulled out of me. I watched him tilt the phone down to catch his cock slip from my ass. I reached my hand back and rubbed my gaping hole while I felt his cum dribble from my ass as he filmed a close up.

Jesus, I've become a proper slut in only two days!