Nefarious Stepmom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst even to Natasha herself, Sam had been hypnotized over a month ago. Given Sam's working relationship with Cliff, Olivia had done it simply out of convenience--who better to help steer Cliff in the right direction than his assistant?

And in today's case, who better to use as a decoy?

Sam fumbled her way to the foyer, barely able to see, but still she knelt down and tied Heather's paralyzed hands together behind her back.

Meanwhile, Natasha ogled her short, sexy, 18 year-old sister--her mane of wavy golden-brown hair; her tan, almost exotic face; her sleek, sloped nose that she had inherited from their mother; her bare, somewhat hairy forearms that stuck out of a green, knit sweater vest that perfectly contoured her bulging chest. And last but not least, her smooth legs beneath those tight jean shorts...

Natasha didn't think her sister was hotter than Olivia--that was impossible. But she was pretty damn close. Easily the second hottest person in the world. And she was grateful that Olivia had helped her see that.

"Wait here," Natasha commanded the assistant. "Tie her legs too. And if she starts to move, zap her again."

Quickly, Natasha exited the house and walked down Mulholland, toward the side street where she had parked her car in order to avoid Heather spotting it.

Once back at the mansion, Natasha lifted her tightly bound sister up, cradling her in her arms. Heather's open mouth rested inches away from her own.

It took immense willpower for Natasha to resist kissing those lips, to refrain from passionately sucking on her barely conscious sister's face. But Natasha knew it was best to be patient. If she waited, their first kiss would be just as romantic and arousing for Heather as it would be for her.

With Sam's help, Natasha carried her sister into the backseat of the car.

"Where are you taking her?" Sam asked.

"To my apartment." Natasha checked her watch. "I want to get out of here before John or Vince show up."

Whenever Cliff was away for long, a rotation of male guards often came by the house at night, protecting against break-ins. And given what Natasha and her sister would be up to, she thought it best not to run the risk of a guard seeing them.

As she got behind the driver's seat and prepared to leave, Natasha took the time to thank her father's assistant. "You did very well, Sam. You took a bullet for our Master today, so to speak. I'm sure she'll appreciate that."

Sam nodded graciously. "I'm glad to be of service. I'd do anything for our Master."

Natasha smiled. Originally, she had thought that hearing such things would make her jealous. But it only filled her with joy. When it came to those who served her Master, Natasha had a simple philosophy: the more, the merrier.

***********************

"Natasha...please...you have to...fight it." Heather still lay on her side across the car's backseat, pleading in a strained voice.

"I don't want to fight it." Natasha answered as she put the car in park outside her apartment. "And you won't either. If anything, I think I'll be fighting to keep you off of me."

"No...Natasha...no--UUUNNGGH"--Heather moaned and gurgled as her sister zapped her with yet another hit of the stun gun.

Natasha used a knife she had taken from her father's kitchen and cut through the rope around Heather's hands and legs. Soon, she exited the car, opened the rear door, and dragged Heather out by her side, making sure to drape her flailing arm around her neck and shoulder.

If any neighbors were watching, it would look like Natasha had taken her friend home after a day of binge drinking. And there was certainly nothing suspicious about that, not in L.A.

Once the two sisters stumbled into the apartment, Natasha hurriedly closed and locked the door behind her.

"No...don't...." Heather managed to groan.

But Natasha didn't listen. She walked Heather over to the living room and plopped her on the plump, gray couch. Heather naturally slumped forward. She couldn't see as Natasha turned on the TV and pressed play on the video that would change her life forever.

At last, Natasha propped Heather into an upright position. Heather tried to close her eyes, but Natasha easily spread her eyelids open with her fingers.

"Open wide..."

Heather was barely conscious, could hardly function or control any of her faculties. And yet, once her eyes locked on the television...it was like her body knew what to do before her brain.

Olivia's face filled the screen, staring back at Heather...those green eyes penetrating into hers...glowing a neon green...

Without any resistance, Heather's brown eyes reflected that same green glow, the color swirling around and around her irises in an infinite, hypnotic spiral.

They look so....beautiful...

Natasha removed her hands from her sister's face. Heather's eyes stayed open all on their own.

"Hello, Heather..." Olivia's wonderful, soothing voice spoke from the TV. "You don't know me yet, but I'm your future stepmom."

"...my future stepmom," Heather agreed, her voice already less hoarse, less weak, as if Olivia's words filled her with life.

"Your loving, future stepmom. And my maternal instincts know all."

"...loving...stepmom...."

"Most importantly, I know why you're here. The true reason you flew all this way to L.A. You came to see your sister, Natasha."

"I came to see Natasha."

"Because you love your sister."

"I love my sister."

"In fact, you're in love with your sister...much more than a sister should be."

"...in love with my sister."

"You're extremely, sexually attracted to your sister."

"...extremely, sexually attracted to my sister."

"And that's because--you have an incest fetish."

This time, Heather nodded. "I have an incest fetish."

"You think incest is so hot, especially between women."

"Incest is so hot," Heather concurred.

"You've been trying to deny it, you've been ashamed of it, but the urge is too strong."

"...too strong."

"You've always wanted a romantic, incestuous relationship with your sister."

Heather nodded again. "I've always wanted a romantic, incestuous relationship."

"You've fantasized about it. That's why you used to steal and sniff her panties."

"...I used to...steal and sniff her panties...."

Had I? Heather wondered, her mind finally waking up, only to succumb to the magic even further. Her brain filled with false memories, moments of sneaking into Natasha's room, opening the top cabinet of her dresser, grabbing a handful of her underwear and sniffing them, sometimes wearing one around her face like a mask and inhaling her beloved sister's scent.

Of course I have an incest fetish, Heather realized. Why else would I have done that? It makes perfect sense. It's why I never dated much, never had a boyfriend, never had sex. I'm in love with my sister.

"Having sex with your sister is the most important thing in the world."

Heather nodded aggressively.

"It's more important than anything--than school, than your father, than any silly, far-fetched theories you have about me."

"...more important than anything."

"You'll do anything if it means you could have sex with your sister."

"I'll do anything..."

"You will obey Natasha....kiss her...pleasure her...submit to her...Don't be afraid of these urges. It's time. Confess your love to your sister...now."

A moment later, the TV screen went dark.

Heather's eyes continued their sensual, hypnotic swirl. But in another ten seconds, the green color faded from her irises, and her wide, dilated pupils were all that was left.

She was ready and eager to obey.

She turned to Natasha, sitting a few feet away from her. God, how did I manage to wait til I turned eighteen to do this? Heather pondered, eyeing her sister's olive-skinned form. Natasha is SO hot. And the fact that she's my sister makes her even HOTTER.

"So, Heather," Natasha began with a lecherous smile, "was step-mommy right?...Are you really in love with me?"

Heather blushed. She bit her bottom lip before she could answer. "I'm so embarrassed, but...yes. I don't know how she was so intuitive, but it's true. I'm in love with you. I always have been." Heather let out a long sigh, a weight finally lifted off her shoulders.

"Really?" Natasha feigned surprise, enjoying the idea of teasing her sister just a bit before the real fun began. "You actually want to have sex with me?"

"God yes," Heather responded. "I know incest is wrong, but I can't help it. Please...fuck me."

"Aren't you still a virgin?"

Heather nodded.

"And you want to lose your virginity to your sister?"

"Totally. I know how it sounds, but the fact that it's taboo just makes hotter. Don't you agree?" she asked eagerly. "Please, sis, please tell me you agree. I'd do anything to have sex with you."

"Is that why you brought rope and a stun gun?" Natasha asked, faking further concern. "Were you gonna tie me up? Try and force your way with me?"

Heather thought for a moment, her memories mixed up and confused. "I don't know...I thought it was to subdue Olivia...stepmom. But that just sounds crazy." She laughed at the absurdity of it. "Deep down, it must have been for you."

"Well, well," Natasha said, scratching her chin. "You're one eager beaver. But you realize, I'm the big sister. You shouldn't be the one tying me up...I'm the one in charge. That's why I had to use the stun gun on you. To teach you a lesson."

Heather's smile widened as she nodded. "I understand, Natasha. I'm sorry if I overstepped before. I know I was born to obey you...I'll do anything you say. Especially if it means we get to have sex. Anything at all."

A silence hung in the air as Natasha thought (or seemed to think) about the situation long and hard. Then at last, she shrugged. "As long as I'm the one in control, I suppose one kiss won't hurt. Just to see what it's like."

Heather's dilated eyes beamed. "I don't know how to thank you, Tasha." Excitedly, she inched closer.

But she didn't scooch over on the couch. To appear as obedient as possible, Heather got down on her knees and positioned herself before Natasha, staring up at her sister like a peasant before a queen.

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long," Heather confessed. "Kiss me, sis. Use me. I'm all yours." Heather closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Any moment now, her fantasy was about to come true.

In turn, Natasha grinned. At last, her little sister knelt at her feet, a sexual plaything to do with as she pleased--just as Olivia had promised.

Heather waited with baited breath. Soon, she felt her sister's palm touch her left cheek, Natasha's fingers brushing the hair over her ear. Heather's heart raced. Her body tingled.

And then their lips touched.

Their mouths entwined, their noses side by side, their faces fitting together like the final pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Heather inhaled her sister's ambrosial scent, savoring the smell and taste of incest that she had so desperately craved.

A full minute later when their lips separated, but only inches apart, Natasha breathed softly into her sister's mouth. "Was that how you dreamed it would be, sis?"

Dazed with euphoria, Heather shook her head. "No. That was much, much better."

The sisters smiled playfully, then dove in for another kiss, traversing every inch of each other's lips.

An idea came to Natasha. She separated once more from her sister's supple mouth and stood up, towering over Heather.

"Our stepmom was right about a lot of things," Natasha declared. "Was she right about you sniffing my panties too?"

Heather blushed, but still nodded. "It's true. I couldn't help myself."

"How about another taste then?" Natasha unzipped her shorts and pulled them down, kicking them onto the carpet. Then, slowly and sensuously, she pulled down her black lace panties, her pussy still hidden beneath her white blouse.

She lifted her foot and snatched the underwear, dangling it above Heather, who followed the panties with her eyes, back and forth...back and forth. She looked like a hypnotist's subject staring at a stopwatch, or like a dog salivating at a bone.

Natasha flung the underwear forward. Heather reached up and grabbed it, shoving it against her face and inhaling the smell and moisture of her sister's cunt.

Natasha grinned with pride. She placed a hand on Heather's head and lovingly stroked her hair. "I love seeing my little sister so happy."

Heather retained enough self-control to pry the panties from her face, but she kept them clutched in her right hand. "I've never been so happy, Natasha. You're making my dreams come true."

"Let's keep the dreams coming, shall we? Why don't we go for it...have sex?"

Heather nodded like crazy.

"Are you sure? This isn't just a kiss or a sniff we're talking about. This is full-on, hardcore incest."

"I'm sure," Heather confirmed. "An incestuous relationship is all I've ever wanted. Seriously, I'd legally marry you right now if I could."

Natasha chuckled. "Hey, maybe someday."

"We can only hope," Heather responded, beaming with love.

"Come on then, let's go to the bedroom." Natasha extended her hand.

Heather graciously accepted it and rose to her feet. "I'd go anywhere with you."

Before leading her down the hall, Natasha examined her sister's arm, admiring it and stroking it with her left hand. Unable to control herself, she leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and licked her away up to Heather's elbow, tasting and feeling the bristles of Heather's forearm hair as she did so.

Heather moaned, savoring the sensation of her sister's tongue on her body.

When she finished, Natasha ran her fingers through the saliva on her sister's skin. "Do you like it when I lick you like that, babe?"

"I like everything you do to me," Heather answered. "But I'm surprised you like it. I've been pretty self-conscious about my arm hair. Always thought I had too much."

"You don't," Natasha consoled her. "My arms are pretty similar. It's a nice reminder of how alike we are...how much we're genetically related. After all, like you said yourself, incest is so hot."

Heather's grin widened. "You really are the best sister in the world!" She spread her arms and wrapped them around Natasha in a genuine, sisterly embrace. It was the kind of hug they used to give each other after exchanging gifts on Christmas morning.

Except this time, the hug ended with Natasha running her hand under the back of Heather's sweater vest, then down into Heather's shorts.

Natasha rubbed Heather's ass and grasped onto her butt cheek. She whispered, wetly, into her sister's ear. "You belong to me, Heather....Say it."

Her sister whispered back, almost salivating. "I belong to you."

"You body belongs to me."

"My body belongs to you," Heather agreed.

"Your virginity belongs to me...And I want it."

"Take my virginity, sis. I've been saving myself just for you."

Natasha removed her hand from Heather's shorts. "Good girl." She kissed her on the cheek then bent down and scooped Heather off her feet, cradling her in her arms.

Natasha carried her out of the living room and toward the bedroom, like a husband carrying his bride over the threshold of their new home. Looking down, Natasha was reminded of earlier that day. Just a little while ago, she had carried a nearly unconscious Heather into the car, fantasizing about when she'd get to kiss those open lips.

But now, she didn't have to fantasize. She stared down at Heather--who stared back at her with lovestruck, dilated eyes, her hands clasped behind Natasha's neck like a prom date's--and she leaned forward, kissing her little sister's supple lips again.

In the bedroom, Natasha laid Heather down gently on the mattress. Despite Natasha's insistence on making her bed each day, the white comforter and pillows had been removed, as if the bed was already prepared to be slept in. Which, of course, it was. Even the blinds on each window had already been closed in preparation.

Heather lay on the white sheets, eagerly hoping that Natasha would pounce on her, ravish her. But she had to wait just a little longer.

"I have a present for you," Natasha revealed a sly smile. "Something to show that you're more than my sister now." She walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer, retrieving the item that Olivia had given her for just this occasion.

From where Heather lay, it looked like a small black belt, perhaps a dog collar. But as Natasha brought it closer it, she could see something written across the front.

Natasha pulled the collar tight and displayed the thick, chrome letters that spelled one single word: SLAVE.

"You wanna be my sex slave, sis?" Natasha asked.

It didn't make sense that Natasha had the collar. Deep down, Heather knew this. She had flown across the country to confess her love for the first time, to convince Natasha that they were meant to be together. Right? So, how did Natasha already have the "gift"?

But Heather didn't give a shit about logic. Her dreams were coming true.

"Hell yeah," she answered.

"Sit up and turn around," Natasha commanded.

Heather did as ordered.

From behind, Natasha wrapped the collar around her sister's neck, brushing Heather's beautiful hair aside to tighten the buckle. Once done, she spun her sister back around, moistening at the sight of SLAVE across her neck. "It's official," Natasha declared. "You're my sister and my slave. Do you know what that makes me?"

Like a good girl, Heather already knew the answer. "You're my sister...and my Mistress."

"That's exactly right." Natasha cupped her sister's cheek and gave her first official command: "Now be a good little sister and eat me out."

Heather replied right away. "Yes, Mistress."

Natasha planted a deep kiss on her sister's mouth, then shoved Heather down on the bed. In seconds, Natasha climbed on top of her sister, straddling her.

"Feed me," Heather pleaded.

Natasha shimmied her body up and shoved her bare crotch onto her sister's face.

Heather was a fast learner. She grabbed a hold of her sister's thighs with both hands and let her tongue do all the work, licking and savoring the taste of Natasha's folds.

Natasha moaned with joy, giving orders here and there ("to the right...harder...faster"), but Heather was a natural. Natasha didn't need to give much instruction, so she opted for dirty talk instead.

"Such a hungry little girl, aren't you, Heather?"

Heather grunted a muffled yes.

"You love it when your big sister feeds you."

Heather grunted again.

Strangely, Natasha began to remember moments from the past. How Heather really did like to be fed by Natasha. She remembered when she used to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (Heather's favorite) and how Heather had always wanted Natasha to make her lunch, not their father, who always did it wrong and put too much jelly and not enough peanut butter.

In a way, those memories made everything happening now feel all the more natural.

"You want me to feed you forever, don't you, Heather?"

Again, her little sister moaned.

Heather sucked on her sister's flesh, sucking Natasha's liquid as if it were a necessity, a vital nutrition, an elixir. She slurped as much as she could and let the juices trickle down her throat. She loved knowing that another part of Natasha was inside of her now, entering her, coursing through her body. If there was any doubt before, it was all gone now. Heather was right where she was meant to be.

Two bodies, two sisters who had come from the same woman--a woman who looked very much like them--were finally coming together as one. It all felt so right.