Nefarious Stepmom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they weren't done yet.

Natasha rose up and slid off the bed, weak with pleasure.

"Did you...enjoy that...Mistress?" Heather asked, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"So much, baby. And now I want to please you."

Even though this was true, Natasha didn't want to satisfy Heather in the same way. Despite the love she felt, she knew that her tongue was meant for only one vagina: Olivia's. The thought had been fully ingrained in her mind. And in truth, everything happening tonight was because of Olivia and for Olivia. To go down on her sister now felt like an act of betrayal.

But that didn't mean she couldn't please Heather in other, Olivia-approved ways.

Natasha stumbled over to the dresser and retrieved yet another object: the strap-on dildo, the very same one that had been inside her Master.

"Strip for me while I put this on," Natasha commanded.

She watched her sister undress. Heather sensually removed her fern green top, then her bra, revealing her breasts that--both sisters had to admit--were bigger than Natasha's. Finally, Heather slid off her panties and spread open her legs, waiting to be entered for the first time.

Now naked herself, Natasha tightened the final strap and walked toward her sister. But she brushed right past her, reaching out and running a hand across Heather's breasts as she did so. They felt so supple, so firm.

"Stay right where you are, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

While Heather faced straight ahead, toward the dresser, Natasha plopped down at top of the bed, her back against the blue, cushioned headboard, her legs spread open, the dildo erect and ready for use. Natasha reached forward, grabbed onto her sister's warm, bare shoulders, and pulled her back, closing the gap between them.

Slowly, but surely, Natasha pulled her sister closer, positioning herself just right and sliding the dildo between Heather's cheeks, deeper and deeper.

Heather moaned as the dildo entered her from behind. She could feel Natasha's breasts pressed up against her skin, her sister's hot breath on her collared neck. She saw Natasha's right hand before her face, felt the two fingers enter her mouth and slide across her tongue. Heather sucked on her sister's fingers without being asked, moistening them for what was to come.

"Good girl..." Natasha whispered.

Natasha removed her wet fingers from Heather's mouth, then reached down, across her front, and thrust them inside her sister.

Heather had never felt such ecstasy before, both the dildo and her sister's fingers filling her holes, thrusting and moving within her. She leaned back into her sister's breasts, leaned into the pleasure. And she listened as Natasha spoke softly into her ear.

"You live to fuck me and be fucked by me, don't you, sis? That is your only purpose in life."

"Yes, Natasha...Mistress." She moaned, arching and grinding against her sister, their bodies slick with sweat. "I...ugh...ugh...I am my sister's fuck toy."

"This is what you've always wanted."

"I've...ugh...always wanted this."

"And if you want it to continue--Olivia Jarilo must become our stepmom."

Heather was barely listening to the content of Natasha's words. All she knew was that she had to obey her, to agree with her. No matter what. "Yes. Olivia must become...our stepmom."

"If you ever want to have sex with me again, you must ensure that happens."

The very notion of not having sex with Natasha again filled her with dread. So of course, she agreed. Anything to have sex with her sister. "Yes, Mistress."

"You must love and obey Olivia, like you love and obey me," Natasha continued. "I am your Mistress...and she is your Master."

Heather nodded as her sister's fingers penetrated her faster and faster, rubbing against her clit. "I love you...I love Olivia...Olivia is my Master."

When she heard that, Natasha felt giddy.

"Good girl...."

***********************

The next morning, sitting at her kitchen counter, Natasha looked up at her topless slave and smiled. "Thanks for making breakfast, beautiful."

Heather, wearing only silky pajama bottoms and the collar around her neck, placed an egg-white-and-tomato omelette before her sister. "Anything for you, sexy."

After last night, Heather figured that making breakfast was the least she could do. As their lovemaking had proven, Natasha had always been the one to feed Heather. And for once, Heather thought she could return the favor. It's not like Heather minded at all. So far, she loved serving her sister. Plus, this was the first time in awhile that she wasn't eating breakfast by herself. Finally, she didn't feel lonely anymore.

"It's really good," Natasha said, already digging into the food as Heather sat down at the neighboring stool.

After a few bites, almost absentmindedly, Natasha reached over and stroked Heather's hairy forearm, retracing her tongue's path from the day before. "I realize I haven't said this yet--and I think it goes without saying--but, Dad can't know about us."

Heather chuckled in response. She seemed less robotically obedient this morning, more like her normal self--Just a submissive, brainwashed, lovestruck version of her normal self.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that already," she said. "We'd give him a heart attack if he found out."

"Exactly. He's got high blood pressure as it is. The fact is, no one else can know about us. Except for Olivia and her other slaves, of course."

"Of course," Heather said with complete understanding.

Since last night, they had already talked about Olivia in depth. Namely, the fact that if Heather wanted this sexual relationship to continue, she had to treat Olivia with absolute obedience and reverence. She had to make sure Olivia got exactly what she wanted. And Heather didn't have a problem with that.

As Heather saw it, if she had to be enslaved to a super-powered Jarilo intent on seducing their father, marrying him, likely killing him, and inheriting all his wealth in order to keep fucking her sister....well, the price was worth the payoff.

Natasha nodded. "Good. Now that that's settled, what do you wanna do today?"

"Besides you?"

Natasha couldn't help but smile at her little sister's sexual persistence. "Well, in addition to me."

"I defer to you of course, Mistress...." Heather emphasized the final 's', hissing out the word with a playful smirk. "But if you're actually asking me, it might be nice to go to the beach. Maybe down to Santa Monica. We can even go to the pier, ride the Pacific Wheel together. You know I've always wanted to do that with a date."

Natasha certainly knew that. Heather (although too shy and nerdy in school to actually take the plunge into the dating life) was a hopeless romantic nonetheless. She had told Natasha often that she fantasized about riding the Santa Monica Ferris wheel to the top, looking out over the Pacific Ocean, and kissing some mythical boyfriend while the stars sparkled in the night sky.

Of course, that was all before Heather acknowledged her incestuous, lesbian urges.

"I'd love that," Natasha admitted. "But it's too risky. I just said we have to keep our relationship a secret. We have to be smart about this."

"I know, Tasha. But what's so suspicious about two sisters going to the beach together? Or going on a ride at the pier?"

"Nothing--until we start making out in the sand or on the Ferris Wheel."

"We don't have to do that part."

"But who are we kidding? You know we will do it," Natasha said. "Seriously, if you put on that green bikini of yours and lie there sunbathing on the beach, I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

Heather blushed. But she had to admit it. Her sister had a point. Heather started picturing Natasha in her usual beach attire (those sleek sunglasses, the open-toed sandals, the dark blue bikini...) and it made her wet just thinking about it.

"Fine, we won't go," Heather conceded. "I just wanted us to do something romantic."

Hearing that, Natasha was reminded of the words Olivia had used in her video. She hadn't just hypnotized Heather into wanting to fuck Natasha. She had made Heather want a "romantic" relationship with her.

Not that there was anything wrong with that. The same thought had been instilled in Natasha's mind too.

Natasha continued to stroke Heather's arm and smiled. "You're insatiable. You want to be my sister, my sex slave, and my girlfriend all in one, don't you?"

Heather nodded blissfully. "Can you blame me? You're so amazing. So hot."

"Right back at you, babe." Natasha leaned closer to her sister and said exactly what Heather wanted to hear. "Shall we make it official then? Do you want to be my 'secret' girlfriend?"

Heather couldn't believe it. To think, Natasha Emmerich, the woman that thousands of guys fawned over online, the raven-haired beauty that so many men fantasized about, finally wanted to be someone's girlfriend--her girlfriend! And for once, Heather would be someone's girlfriend too.

An unfamiliar future flashed before her eyes. A future of anniversary celebrations, of secret Valentine's Day dinners and romantic getaways to Lake Arrowhead up in the mountains of California, or over to the Finger Lakes back in upstate New York. The relationship might have to be long distance for a while, but Heather would finally have a real, true romance. And it would be with her sister, the true love of her life.

It didn't seem possible, but as the joy filled her face, Heather's puppy dog eyes appeared to dilate even wider. "God, yes! I'll be the best girlfriend you could ever want."

Natasha grabbed a handful of her sister's silky hair at the back of her scalp and pulled her head toward hers. The two sisters--now girlfriends, among other things--kissed passionately, inhaling each other's musk.

Do women have musk? Natasha wondered during the kiss. It seemed like a word that only ever applied to men. She wasn't sure of the female equivalent, but whatever it was, she knew that Heather's warm skin was giving it off in spades.

Once the women separated again, Natasha offered up a suggestion. "So, my beautiful 'girlfriend', we can't go to the beach, but why not the pool?"

"Which pool?--Dad's?"

"Yeah, silly. Our pool. I know going back home isn't the most romantic date spot, but we still get to tan by the water. Plus, I've always wanted to have sex in a pool."

That last part was actually true. But in years past, her fantasy always involved having sex with guys, not her own sister.

"Let's do it," Heather agreed. "Want to go right after you finish your omelet?"

Natasha nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

While Natasha scarfed down the rest of her food, Heather took a sip of orange juice, accidentally spilling a few drops on her bate chest. She grabbed for a paper towel, but Natasha grabbed her arm.

"Don't," Natasha commanded. "I'll clean it."

Natasha swallowed the last of her eggs, then bent toward her sister. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the juice from between Heather's breasts, enjoying the citrus taste, licking her chest, and taking the time to shove her whole face into Heather's cleavage and inhale her smell once more.

"There you go," Natasha said when she finished. "All better."

Heather looked down. The orange juice was gone, but her chest was now coated in her sister's saliva. She didn't mind, nor feel the need to wipe it off. If anything, she wished that her skin would absorb it, that her sister's bodily fluid--her girlfriend's bodily fluid--would enter her body and seep straight into her heart, right where it belonged.

***********************

Heather drove the BMW back to their father's house. Natasha was thankful. For once, she didn't have to be the one driving through the L.A. traffic. Plus, even though she sat in the front passenger seat, her left hand rubbing her sister's thigh, it felt like Heather was chauffeuring her around. It felt sexy.

It would have been sexier if Heather was still topless, but the sisters were smart enough to put on regular clothes for the drive. Heather had even removed her slave collar, exposing the burn marks on her neck from where the stun gun had zapped her. The few times that no other cars were close by, Natasha leaned in to plant soothing kisses on her bruises.

Back at the family mansion, Heather (who of course had brought no bathing suit on this trip) rushed up to her childhood bedroom to put on the bikini that Natasha mentioned earlier.

Natasha, wearing her own dark blue bikini, waited patiently on the patio, the small in-ground pool at her back.

Considering that the patio overlooked the Hollywood Hills, Natasha did wonder if the rectangular pool would offer enough privacy. She had never given it a second thought before. Growing up, the pool always felt like a little haven. Safe. Secure.

But then again, as a younger woman, she had never planned to fuck her sister inside of it.

Thankfully, the line of cube-shaped shrubs created a wall between the pool and the distant houses, just tall enough to ensure that no one could spy from afar--as long as they kept their indecent activities contained to the pool itself.

While these thoughts were passing through Natasha's mind, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She sat up, turning around to find her little sister wearing the sexy, green outfit.

"What do you think?" Heather asked, twirling around slowly, showing off everything from her bulging cleavage to her firm and almost fully exposed ass cheeks.

"I think you're making me wet, and we're not even in the pool yet."

Heather chuckled like an excited school girl.

"Come closer," Natasha said. "Let me put some lotion on you." She uncapped the nearby bottle of suntan lotion. Then she poured several globs on her hands and on Heather's shoulders. Eagerly, she rubbed the white lotion throughout her sister's body. She traversed every exposed inch of her sister's flesh: her back, her butt, her inner thighs, her midriff, her chest, and her neck. She took her time to rub it in, making sure the pale, white color disappeared from Heather's skin, leaving only her true, sexy self.

Once done, Natasha handed the bottle over to Heather. "Your turn."

Heather repeated the same steps, pouring the white liquid onto her sister's shoulders and between her own palms to start. Strangely enough, of all the things that had happened in the last few hours, this act was one of the most clear signs of a "change" in Heather.

Growing up, Heather had always hated the feel of liquid suntan lotion on her hands. There was just something about it that always grossed her out, especially as a kid. The distinct, goopy feel of it on her fingers. It's why she always chose to use a spray bottle whenever possible, and why she had always refused to apply suntan lotion to Natasha's back whenever asked.

But not today.

Heather massaged the lotion into her sister's back like an expert masseuse, sensuously running her hands up and down her body, traveling the same path that Natasha's hands had travelled on her.

Once both women were sufficiently lathered up, they jumped into the pool. Natasha rose to the surface first, just in time to see Heather emerge from the water, rising as if in slow-motion: her neck to the sky, her beautiful hair now dark and slick on her back, the water cascading down it in rivulets. Heather ran her hands over her hair, patting it down while exposing her forearms and accentuating her cleavage.

It was moments like this that made Natasha wonder why she didn't have raging, incestuous urges long before this weekend.

"I thought we could play a game, like we used to," Natasha suggested, her lips floating just above the water.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like 'Marco Polo'...but with a twist."

"I'm listening," Heather said, swimming closer.

"This version is called 'Sexy Sister'. It's...well, it's basically the exact same game. But in this version, the person with their eyes closed yells out 'Sexy', and the other person responds with 'Sister.'"

"That's it?" Heather asked, visibly disappointed.

"Yeah. But whoever is 'it' has to wear what's lying at the bottom of the pool."

Heather furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're 'it' this time. So, go get it."

Still confused, Heather inhaled and ducked beneath the water to retrieve what Natasha had dropped down there: the strap-on dildo.

Natasha thought it was the perfect plan. With the "privacy wall" of bushes where it was, Natasha knew it was safer to have Heather put on the dildo underwater, rather than walk around with it on the patio.

When Heather's head reemerged, she had a joyous, lascivious grin on her face. She rested against the far wall of the pool, strapping the dildo on beneath the water's surface.

Meanwhile, Natasha reached down and removed her own bikini bottoms, preparing for the inevitable penetration.

Once they were ready, the two sisters began the game.

Heather closed her eyes and called out. "...Sexy..."

"Sister," Natasha responded.

Heather swam closer, but Natasha quietly swam to the left. She enjoyed teasing her little sister like this, the foreplay of it all.

The game continued like this for several seconds, the words "Sexy" and "Sister" repeated over and over as Natasha swam circles around her sister, avoiding her grasp. And each time the words were spoken, they held a hypnotic sway for Heather.

"Sexy..."

"Sister..."

"Sexy..."

"Sister..."

Heather hadn't gotten a "hit" of The Spiral in many hours, but she didn't think she needed it. The more she heard those two words strung together, one from her mouth, one from her sister's, the hornier she became. "Sexy" and "Sister" felt so right put together, one after the other, an equal sign connecting the two words in her mind.

She felt just as erotically charged as she had during their first, incredible kiss.

"Sexy," Heather called out, pleading for a response.

"Sister," Natasha whispered back.

Heather spun around just in time and grabbed a hold of Natasha's arms, shoving her against the nearest edge of the pool. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Found you."

Natasha wrapped her legs around her sister's waist.

Heather held her arms out straight, grabbing onto the protruding edge of the pool with both hands. Once she had a firm grasp, Heather slid the dildo into her big sister's pussy, pulling with her arms while pushing herself toward Natasha. Heather kept her sister pinned against the rear wall and thrust into her, again, and again.

Floating there, between her sister's arms, Natasha writhed with pleasure. She looked directly into her sister's dilated eyes. It was wonderful. Electric. A perfect change from the previous night when Natasha had taken Heather from behind. This time, the sisters faced each other, each of them grunting, each holding a penetrating stare, as if staring into each other's souls....

It seemed so wrong (they were fucking at home, in the pool, in the place where they used to goof off and play games) and yet so right. Old, sisterly memories resurfaced as they locked eyes (family trips to Vail, 80s movie nights, driving lessons, prepping for college)....

We need to stop! their eyes suddenly seemed to say. You're my sister!

Olivia's making us do this! We need to fight it! a subtle, undetectable expression tried to convey. I have to rescue you!

But then Heather mindlessly kissed Natasha's lips, smelled her sister's pheromones, and all those doubts melted away.

The pleasure felt too good, the truth glaringly obvious once more: We don't need rescuing.

Natasha and Heather shoved their pesky thoughts aside. They re-examined their memories, realizing instead that their attraction had always been bubbling just beneath the surface, destined to reveal itself. Everything they had ever done had been building up to now, to this forbidden love, to this new reality that had blossomed into a living, breathing, indestructible orgy of ecstasy.