All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 13'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tantalizing tale of weres, vamps and more

Love the new werecat jaguar and the wounded vampire with secrets to tell.

It's been a unique story from the outset, with alluring characters and hot seductions. Now the plot seems headed for even more intriguing territory. Delicious!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Plot Thickens

I got so excited seeing that this chapter had posted. This has been a great story to follow. Part of the reason is that you don't appear to have ever rushed a chapter just to put it out. I can't wait to see what happens with the 3 at the "Top". They are bad enough to give Theo some honest concern. And what of our little human. She takes on everything and every being thrown her way without much complaining. I look forward to following her and Theo as they figure out what the heck is going on...

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Vamps and Weres need Doctors too!

Maybe that's why I have loved "Negative Space" so much. The supernaturals in the story have all the power, charisma and sex, but no one to cure what ails them. The main character is a doctor who became so disenchanted with the realities of today's health care industry that she simply dropped out. Then she catches the eye of NYC's Vampire Prince, right as a plague strikes the supernaturals. This chapter reveals hints of what may be responsible for the vampire epidemic, but will the doctor survive the discovery?

It's a gripping tale, and I've enjoyed every chapter. I love how the author interweaves the cultures of the shifters and the vampires that coexist---not too comfortably---but completely beyond the awareness of humankind. The doc has had to challenge her ideas about her role as a healer, a woman and a human, especially in the context of "belonging" to her vampire lover. By asserting her independence, she gave up her lover's protection...and now she may be discovering what the true price of that move has been.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser!

"She's making too much of a mess?" What does that mean? It sounds like she's on to something that someone doesn't want discovered. Why else would the three oldest vampires care about her treating supernaturals and trying to find a cure for a disease that's killing vampires? She is not going to let them stop her. I love this character!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Good but

not nearly satisfying enough after a long wait. I hope you can post regularly over the next few months.

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

I'm gonna demand more lol This is a great series and my love for medical terminology is fully fed. Please continue with this great work. I'm waiting on bated breath for the next chapter.

Great work as always

xoxo

C.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous