All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 14'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
michassmichassalmost 12 years ago
good, but too little too late

The chapters are coming out so slowly, and in this one, very little new was revealed. If you continue at this pace please provide a synopsis of the previous chapters so we don't need to go back to recall the story.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
More Questions

for our little human. Besides having to deal w/the vamp medical mystery, the mystery around herself is just taking off. I like this new mystery. Now that the "Top" wants her dead and Theo must deal with it things have gotten more interesting.We can now go back and forth between the two mysteries. And I believe the two mysteries will probably tie in together, maybe? This story only gets better w/each new chapter!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
Delicious! And now we have a threesome to look forward to.

I love the details that you weave into your writing. "I could see the condensation of my breath on the desk as I panted..." It lends an immediacy to the moments.

And I can't wait to discover where the new characters, Julian and Aurelius, are going to take us.

I continue to believe that this is one of the very best nonhuman stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

that was an awesome chapter please post the next chapter soon this story just keeps getting better and better.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

I am a little disappointed that Lana didn't insist on hearing everything that Julian could tell her. And why wouldn't Theo want to hear about something that might affect her life? He appears to deliberately distract her and cause her to forget. I don't trust Aurelius. There is just so much more to this story and I want to know it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Im a little disappointed because I'm losing my faith in theo. I really wanted to like him and believe in a HEA for them but now I'm starting to envision lana with someone else cause I don't trust him. And it's a little distressing how long this story us going to have to be to tie up all the loose ends you've made. I don't know if I want to stick to this story for chapter 35 or 45.

_bloom__bloom_almost 12 years agoAuthor
Looking towards the ending!

Thanks for all your amazing comments, suggestions, and support!! A couple people have expressed their worry about the length of the story, and I agree! I'm actually crafting the end of this long story right now...I'm not sure how many chapters it'll take to get there, but we're getting super close. Please keep commenting and letting me know what you think--your suggestions are invaluable. Come back soon for Chapter 15!

yetbeungyetbeungalmost 12 years ago
Dont wrap it up yet!!!

It is so refreshing to have a story in the non-human category that is well written and not of the typical plot. I only discovered this series a couple of days ago, read through the chapters in a day, & now l can't wait for the next installment!

l LOVE how this story is not just a couple of chapters long, it makes it so much better by way of character development and allows for the inclusion of exciting things like MMF threesomes (would love to read about this in your words - l have a thing for it, what can l say?)

Would also like to see a FFM threesome as a first for Lana, maybe even some were/human/ jaguar action...we ARE in the non human section after all! (although it may hurt ratings as most people dont like to read about bestiality, no matter how well written).

Congratulations on an excellent series, please dont finish it yet!!

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous

I read this chapter and voted the day it was posted but couldn't get my comment up. I am still in love with this story and these characters. I can't wait to find out who's behind the sickness and if you would throw in a hot little three way to spice it up who am I to complain. I wouldn't care how long the story goes so don't let anyone rush you. Let it flow like it was meant to because I'm sure we would all appreciate it more. We love your attention to detail.

Great work as always

xoxo

C.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5almost 12 years ago
This story keeps getting better!

As attractive as Theo is, I can't help wondering where Lana really falls on his list of priorities.

KyriaeKyriaealmost 12 years ago

ok i think that this story should continue. you have so much ends to tie up. the weres, the disease, prometheus/karl, her history beyond karl and the power she has. finding out about her roots. there is also the theo issue, the top- vamps and the little drama u created with the fbi vamp. you have a lot of work to do and i have no problem with a three some with that sexy jaguar!!

however i love it and i cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job

Good job.

You're increasing her pool of partners without making her a cumslut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous