Neglect

Story Info
A husband realises what he was missing all along.
1.9k words
4.34
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: Do be gentle with the reviews and ratings, it is my first time haha. I may have taken inspiration from the countless stories i have read on this platform before becoming a member, so i'm sorry if there are any similarities to other stories.

Working in an advertising agency is gruelling. Long working hours, competitive colleagues and strict superiors will ruin your spirit if you are not strong enough. I consider myself lucky as my wife and daughter are the two angels in my life that keep me intact in this fast-paced and stressful environment. To me, coming home after work is like embracing that ray of sunshine after being too long in the dark. My heart melts every time I return to a home full of joy and laughter. Being rewarded with my sweet baby girl's kisses after reading her a bedtime story is something I shall cherish before she grows up. I am not looking forward to that day.

Today, I shall recount a memory that I highly believe was the day our child was conceived. It was when I first started working as a junior executive. Of course I would be bullied since I was a junior. It was straining on my wife and I for several months. I was almost afraid that I was going to lose her due to me neglecting her. We would rarely eat dinner together, and our schedules would clash with one another. My wife is a school teacher, so her timetable was not as hectic as mine. She had removed her IUD as we were planning to start a family but alas, my schedule didn't help with our plans.

I recalled that fateful day, I came home earlier than usual and I spotted my wife making dinner. She was clad in an old tee of mine, the length stopping a few inches above her sweet thighs, and her hair was done up in a chignon. She looked so graceful and nubile, softly humming to herself whilst slowly swaying her hips to the soft, classical music playing in the background. At that moment in time, she was at her most beautiful to me. I realised then that I was chasing the wrong goals. I was so busy trying to kiss ass and please my superiors that I have accidentally neglected the most precious being known to me, the light of my life. How was I so dumb to not realise it sooner. It doesn't matter, what matters is how am I going to let her know that my love for her has not faded, but sadly just forgotten due to my blindness and stupidity.

I slowly walked up behind her like a predator stalking its prey. She stiffened when I first hugged her from behind but relaxed as I applied gentle kisses to her neck and shoulders.

"What are you doing?"she asked me.

"I am so sorry for having neglected you this past few months my love. I promise you that it will never happen again"

She switched off the stove and turned to face me. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked directly into my eyes. Oh how I hated myself for hurting her. It didn't matter that it wasn't on purpose. She was hurt and I was responsible for it. As I looked into her deep green eyes, the same pair of eyes that captured my heart when we were in University, I could sense her feelings. Pain, sadness but most importantly, love but it's state was pathetic. What once was a blazing flame that was bright and hot is now fading into ambers. I had to do something to reignite the fire.

I placed one hand on her waist, the other on the back of her head, and slowly drew her in for a kiss as I undid her knotted hair. She didn't respond to it so i kissed her again, this time giving her a passionate kiss. I poured my heart and soul into that as i was afraid i was too late and had lost her. I felt my heart jumpstart when she responded with the same amount of passion I had delivered. Our tongues duelled like it was an actual game of life and death. We both knew what we were doing, that was to stake a claim on what is rightfully ours. I am hers as she is mine. I could taste the saltiness of her tears that had somehow joined our kiss. In my heart I knew, it was tears of joy and I was ecstatic.

I pulled her tighter to my body, causing my wife to purr into my throat. My arousal heightened to a whole new level, making me give in to my carnal desires. I lifted her up by her derriere and carried her to our bedroom as our tongues continued to dance. I slowly settled her down on our bed and admired her for a second. Her luxurious red hair was a mess after our intimate session in the kitchen. The look of love and lust in her green eyes scared and excited me. I slowly undressed her, kissing her as I did so. The smell of her arousal is so intoxicating I can almost taste it.

When i said i love this woman, i meant every inch of her. I deliberately teased her, kissing her all over and purposely missing sensitive areas such as her love tunnel and now bullet-hard nipples. She was writhing on the bed, begging me to take a nipple into my mouth. Patience is a virtue and I shall prove that to her. I started my journey of teasing her from the soles of her feet, and worked my way upwards. It was as if I were trying to memorise every curve and crevice of this goddess before me. After teasing her for 20 minutes, I swiftly took a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned, reveling in the pleasure I brought her. I brought my left hand down towards her labia as I sucked hard onto her other nipple. She curved her body towards my mouth, like a snake hypnotized by the charmer. I stuffed a finger into her vagina and curled it upwards to rub her g-spot. I lifted her clitoris hood and sucked onto her hard nub that was her clitorus. This resulted in her screaming in ecstasy due to an orgasm caused by my unrelenting teasing. As she lay sweaty and gasping for air, I lapped up the sweet nectar oozing out from her vagina.

Nothing beats the view of watching my wife coming down, exhausted, from her orgasmic high. I watched the rise and fall of her ample bosom, waiting to make my next move on her once she recovers. I rubbed my now swollen penis against her navel, devouring her lips as I whispered words of affection. She caught me by surprise when she locked her sweet, slick thigh around my waist and flipped me over. Her wavy red hair fell across her face as she straddled me, creating a sight that made my heart skip a beat. We gazed into each other's eyes, waiting for someone to make the next move. My wife took both of my hands and held them onto the headboard in a vice-like grip. I struggled to release my hands but she put up quite a fight. I was desperate, in need of sexual release after pleasing my wife. Deep down I knew this was revenge for teasing her. She was now the predator and I the prey.

Her green eyes seemingly glowed brighter, relishing in the power and control she had over me. She rubbed the wet lips of her love tunnel along the length of my hard penis, licking and sucking onto my earlobes as she played with my chest. The way this vixen teased me almost drove me out of control. It was absolutely sensational. I knew I deserved it, but the wait was killing me.

"Beg me, beg me to slide your hard cock into my tight little pussy. Beg me until i feel you are worthy enough to taste this piece of heaven," my vixen said.

She enclosed my mouth with hers before I could start begging. I saw her giving me her iconic shit-eating grin that I grew to love since the first day I saw her. There was the playful vixen that I fell in love with. I begged and begged, till I felt my mouth drying up.

My beautiful goddess finally gave me mercy when she lined up the tip of my shaft to her opening, slowly sinking herself downwards. I groaned in pleasure as her sweet love tunnel tightened and spasmed around me. She slowly rode me, lifting her ass up and down. I was so deep in her that I believe the head of my penis made contact with her cervix. She was as tight as the night we gave our virginities to one another.

Nothing feels better than making love, fucking or having sex with someone you love. Two souls entwined into one through a simple act. We kissed deeply, me savouring the taste of her tongue as she increased the pace. The sounds of sweaty bodies, my balls slapping against her fine ass, and our lusty moans filled the room.

"I'm ovulating today and I am not letting you pull out. I need your hot, warm and potent cum deep in my womb. Please make me pregnant. I love you so much," my wife panted into my ear, sucking on an earlobe and releasing my hands from her grip.

The thought of inseminating her was such a turn on that I could feel my impending orgasm. I held on to her, hugging her close as I unloaded rope after rope of my built-up essence into her. The warmthness of my semen in her womb was too much of a sensation for my sweet wife to handle, causing her to collapse onto my chest. We were now whole. No words were required for us to convince each other that we were now alright after the heavy strain on our marriage. I wiped her hair away from her face sheened with sweat. I then lifted her chin and brought my lips to my wife's, giving her a gentle kiss to thank her for forgiving me. We cuddled for quite some time, enjoying each other's embrace.

"I can feel it, one of your many swimmers found its way to my fertile egg. You're going to be a daddy," the love of my life whispered to me as we basked in the afterglow of our passionate lovemaking.

I chuckled at how optimistic she was that she would get pregnant during our first bout of unprotected sex. Turns out my wife was right, and nine months later the second love of my life entered our lives.

I was brought back to the present by what i shall forever consider the best kiss i have experienced.

"Welcome home Honey, your daughter wants to speak to you," my wife informed me after kissing my lips.

"Daddy, could you read me a bedtime story?" my bundle of sweetness asked me.

"Sure my little prinkipissa. Have you brushed your teeth?"

She nodded her cute head and flashed me a winning smile. She is going to be trouble when she is older. I surprised her by picking her up and carrying her over my shoulder. She was squealing as I carried her to her unicorn themed bedroom. I set her down gently, puffing up the pillows and raising the blankets to fit under her dainty chin. Tonight I shall read to her a story about princesses and dragons. When she is older, I shall tell her the story of how I and her mother met.

By: Boboi Baggins