All Comments on 'Neglect'

by BoboiBaggins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. I usually prepare myself for the worst when reading some of the stories on this site & I admit I did the same with this story because of the title & description. Honestly, I thought it would be another cheating husband story. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was truly a story of a husband & wife deeply in love. I look forward to reading more from this author.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Congratulations on publishing your first story :)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Not really enough drama. There wasn't a fear or an urgency to correct the situation from wrong doing, He didn't feel threatened that she would be tempted elsewhere. It was a good story but not deeply earthshaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wholesome

This site need more wholesome stuff. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cute

cute story but when I read how he thought he was going to lose her out of his neglect I immediately felt sad that he didn't give her credit or feel she was strong enough and that also she wouldn't have discussed it first but instead she would leave.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Great First Story!

Enjoyed this. Keep Writing!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 2 years ago
A little short and it seemed a bit rushed but..............

Overall, a very good start. I hope you come back and keep writing. As you write more, your stories will get longer with more character development, and in turn that will mean your stories will always be improving.

Don't fall into the "Literotica Trap" and feel you have to write stories in all the categories. Stick with what you know and what works. So far so good. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wholesome goodness

need more on this website

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous