Negotiable

Story Info
The price is right.
759 words
2.75
17.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers

Negotiable: The price is right

I cheated on my husband, Barry. He was on a business assignment in Baltimore. My next door neighbor, Mary, was also on assignment in another city. At least they told us it was different cities. So it seemed like a good idea for her husband, John, and I to have dinner together. He suggested one of the best restaurants in town, and I was delighted. Besides great French food, there was a dance floor, and a band that played music that invited dancing together. After two slow dances in a row, I could feel his erection. It's nice to know that I have still got it.

We were parked in a dark corner of the lot, overlooking the river that ran by the restaurant. When John suggested that we get in the back seat and neck a little to take the edge off from the dancing, somehow that seemed like a great idea at the time. Within five minutes, I was lying on my back, my breasts were free, and his hand was under my skirt. Since I was on the pill, I didn't see any point in stopping, so he took me bareback. We had already cheated, so we decided to do it comfortably in my home. I would not use our marriage bed. He had three orgasms in the spare bedroom. I had five. It's amazing how exciting sex can be, when it is not with your spouse.

Two weeks later, for some strange reason, John wanted to discuss our night. He insisted that I meet him for lunch. I said that if it was a good restaurant and he was paying, sure.

I was shocked when John told me if I didn't service his clients, he would tell Barry that I cheated on him. Because I would not use our marriage bed, John thought that I was ashamed of my cheating. It was John's turn to be shocked at my response.

"Cheap, cheap, cheap, my bosses pay good money to get that kind of professional service. You should not be such an amateur. You know Barry is six foot five, and two hundred fifty pounds of muscle. Do you really want me to tell him that you seduced me. He also has friends in low places if he doesn't want to do it himself. Now, let's negotiate."

"You will do it for money, great. I can give you two hundred dollars a client."

"You are half way there, four hundred dollars, and that's each coupling, not each client. Take one hundred for yourself, and you can charge the business a thousand dollars per night. You have seen for yourself that one time with me just makes you want more. I will even throw in a third time free for your clients."

"If I agree to your price, will you keep Barry off me?"

"Do not worry, I have all six five of him wrapped around my finger."

I thought about making a similar offer to my bosses. However, they know it is better to keep client entertainment expenses at arm's length. Offering my services exclusively to vice presidents and up, has gotten me my last three promotions. I think five more late nights at the office should make me a vice president. Especially since in a vice president's office, it will be easier to provide these services during working hours, and we can all go home earlier.

Now I have to deal with Barry. Can I get him to give up my "exclusive" services for money? We belong to three swinger groups. He hasn't been exclusive since a year and a half after we were married. Me, six months. He will grab at the opportunity happily for one hundred dollars. That is one hundred dollars per session, not per coupling. He will also want to free my time so I can work as much as possible. That leaves an average of seven hundred dollars per session for me, and since no one will report it, tax free.

My discussion with Barry was even better than I thought. He was thrilled at getting his one hundred dollars per session by pimping me out. He even suggested that I do full weekends for which he should get four hundred dollars. Somehow I never got around to telling him how much I was making. When I get a weekend session, about once a month, I clear three thousand dollars. The session with my bosses went even better. I ended up vice president of negotiation.

lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers