Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time came to start the job and on the first morning Grace greeted Dean at the door in just her dressing gown. Once he had ferried the kit he needed while installing, Grace came up to stand in front of him, shimmied her dressing gown of her shoulders to display her nakedness and then sank down to her knees. A quick flourish of her hands dispensed with his tool belt and trouser fastener and he was then treated to the best blowjob he had ever experienced. Grace never actually informed him that she had been pacing around the house waiting for him to arrive. By the time he arrived her pussy had been twitching for an age in anticipation of having him to play with while he was working there. It formed a pattern where she rewarded him each morning with the same greeting.

A similar routine was established around the 11.30 mark each day when Dean was able to sample her clutching pussy. It was a perfect workout to get him in the mood for a spot of lunch before launching himself into an afternoon of activity. Part of that afternoon activity was access to her ass that she had promised as her reward to him. The first afternoon saw her pacing the kitchen for a convenient break in the install. Dean dropped his toolbelt once more and chuckled to himself as he caught sight of her worried expression as she rung her hands nervously. "Look. Take a chill pill. You've already stated that you are an anal virgin, if you want to back out it's not too late" Dean stated.

Grace nodded and replied "Thank you, but a deal is a deal and I'd like to try it even if I'm nervous of the first time. I've read up on the topic and all I've read seems to say it is a very pleasurable experience once you get the initial discomfort out of the way. I've never thought to ask if you've done it before?"

Dean smiled and replied "Not for some time, my wife wouldn't go anywhere near it but an ex used to love it and so have quite some experience. Does that calm you any?"

Grace smiled and nodded "Yes it does help. Where and when did you want to do it?"

Dean pulled a pained expression saying "You could make it sound a little less clinical. As for time and place, I'll leave that up to the lady.

Grace shrugged and removed her dressing gown for the second time that day stating, "How does here and now sound?" She turned her back to Dean and looked over her shoulder to see his expression.

For his part Dean was having trouble drawing his attention from her butt; it was full, round and a beautiful peach shape. He secretly admitted being an ass man, the bigger the better as far as he was concerned. But when you combine that peach of a butt with the smiling expression Grace was shooting him over her shoulder he doubted would ever be beaten; she looked amazing. In a matter of a few seconds, he had extracted a tube of lubricant from his pockets and discarded his clothing stepping up behind her and holding her in close as he kissed her shoulder encouraging "You look amazing and you have no idea how special it will be to take your cherry." Grace's reply was just to melt in his arms and shiver as he reached one hand down and caress her butt cheek. "Ok baby lets have you perched over the dining table, it will be the perfect height" although in realty it turned out Grace had to raise herself on tip toes.

Dean knelt down behind her and flipped off the top of the tube. "You're going to feel me apply a little lube back there. I've purposely had it in my pocket to try and warm it up but it might still feel a little chilly." Dean used his left hand to prise her cheeks apart and then applied a little bead of lube. His determined push made Grace gasp slightly as her butt accepted something in that direction for the first time.

'He's being very gentle' she thought as Dean repeatedly sawed his finger back and forth inside her.

Dean paused briefly to apply some more lube and asked, "How does it feel so far?"

Grace shot him another look over her shoulder and replied "It's okay so far. A bit strange but none the less okay."

"Good" replied Dean as he then went on to say "I'm going to apply some more lube and then use a second finger. Your muscles need to be coaxed to expand so I want you to try and relax as much as possible. You do understand that at any time you can stop me, okay?" She nodded back at him while she was trying to concentrate on relaxing as he sawed two fingers back and forth this time. Without her even realising, Dean had started to spread his fingers apart encouraging her muscles to expand further. "You're doing really good. Are you still okay?"

"Yep" came her gasped reply as she sensed Dean stand up. A quick glance over her shoulder saw him working the lubricant along the length of his cock. 'So, this is it then' she thought, repeating the mantra 'Keep relaxing. Keep relaxing' over and over in her head. The next sensation was him withdrawing his fingers and immediately placing the head of his cock at her back door. She tensed momentarily until she remembered she had to relax which allowed Dean to lodge the head just inside her.

As she gasped in surprise he thankfully held still as he gently stroked her hair and cooed "Don't worry. I'm holding still until you are ready" adding "You've done really well so far."

Dean was true to his word until the discomforted had faded and yet he still remained still and so getting impatient Grace started to push back and impale herself on his dick. Dean looked down at her delicious butt as it slowly accommodated more and more of his length. About twenty minutes in he had finally bottomed out inside her, the snug warmth a reminder of what he had been missing. He slowly pulled back and Grace found herself disappointed when he withdrew altogether, she was however reassured when she looked over her shoulder to find him applying a fresh coat of lubricant. A few seconds later saw him reinserting himself inside her snug rectum, surprising her with how easily she was able to accommodate him.

Dean held still once more but then started a steadily increased pace as he worked his cock inside her back door. Each time he bottomed out found Grace groaning approvingly and she couldn't believe how she had feared such an experience that now made her wonder why she hadn't tried it before. Periodically Grace would glance over her shoulder just to remind herself that it was the hired help that was generating these phenomenal feelings. The look of lust that she shot Dean were making his predicament that much harder. He was in no rush as he was just loving the tight grip she had on his dick but each time she shot him that look sent a shiver down his spine making his climax more imminent each time.

For her part Grace was loving the way he grasped her hips tightly as he worked away inside her. In her research prior to today she had read that some people receive a feeling of euphoria and now she got what they were talking about as she begged Dean "Oh god, that's good. Fuck my arse good." That did it, Dean could feel his balls clench as he unleashed his come into her once more; relishing the feeling that he was the first to come in this particular hole. The tight confines of her arse meant that his reactions were limited but when she felt his warm come splash her bowels Grace reached done, worked her clit a couple of times and then cried out as her own orgasm was set off.

While Dean was still buried deep inside her Grace started to shake and quiver her way through her climax. "Oh man, that was phenomenal" Dean gasped "I'm hoping it was good for you too" he added.

Grace leant her head against the dining table and through gasps managed to reply "Yes. It was everything I wanted it to be and so much more." Dean still had a hold on her hips and very slowly withdrew his dick from her grasping confines. He staggered back to enjoy the view of her slowly contracting sphincter leaking his come out. He didn't have long to enjoy the view as she wriggled back off the table and collapsed on the floor, exclaiming "God, you fucked me good."

Dean stepped over to her and helped her to stand before talking her in his arms and kissing her sweaty forehead "I'm so glad you enjoyed it" and reached out to his toolbelt to extract a second tube. "As it was your first time you might be a bit sore back there. Work this in, it's aloe vera soothing gel."

"Thank you for your concern and I especially want to thank you for opening my eyes to such a wonderful experience." Grace said as she leant her head against his chest. She had no illusions that she was in love with this man, however she could not deny that this shared experience had established a particular bond between the two.

The following day found Grace offering her ass to Dean again. He voiced concerns that she might be a little sore after the previous day, although those concerns didn't stop him feeding her back door again. For the rest of the first week, each day followed the same pattern, however by week two Grace was fucking Dean instead -- and sometimes as well as -- the morning blowjob and the mid-morning break started to also involve her ass as was the post lunch break. Because of the amount of time that they spent fucking Dean overran on his estimated completion -- explaining to Grace's husband that the work turned out more complex that he first imagined. Grace wasn't complaining as she got her ass ploughed more often that she had expected. In fact, Dean made a couple of visits post install to check everything was okay, only the inspection somehow required his dick up her ass.

12