• Authors
  • WriteTyper

WriteTyper

Written down my fantasies for some years and now unleashing them on the world. Inspiration comes from many directions, some characters are based on ex-colleagues, ex-neighbours, waitresses that have served me or sometimes just a photograph I have seen. I purposely don't detail my characters too much as I'd prefer the reader to form their own mental picture like I end up doing. Some stories are like pulling teeth, they seem to take forever to complete, others just seem to flow. I'm a bloke but many of my fantasies involve lesbians - what can I say I like women. I just hope I haven't insulted the genre with my ramblings. Although they were written for me, I hope readers get a kick out of them too and if you don't - well better luck next time.

Having just posted my 100th story, I'd like to take a moment to thank all those that have read my ramblings posted over the last seven and a bit months. I appreciate you giving up your time whether you've enjoyed the stories or not. Time is a very special gift.

A special thanks go to all those that have flagged my stories in their favourites and the 223 people who follow me. I never set out to achieve such numbers but it's humbling as I tend to write for my own simplistic pleasures.

All the feedback has been taken on board and I've had a fair few feedback messages and emails that have led to stories I never anticipated writing. Thanks go to you especially.

Heres to the next eight months wherever that may take me.

Location

UK

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
423Followers
5Following
6My Favorites
21My Comments
14Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Hobbies

Sleeping

Contact Author

Contact WriteTyper by clicking here.