Negotiations

Story Info
Xerxes leave Kenta a cryptic proposition.
9.2k words
4.75
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers

#######Author's Note#######

If you're new to this, this is part of a series of assorted affairs involving Ketna and Xerxes. For the context of this piece, it is important to know that Xerxes has both a penis and vagina.

#########################

The note Xerxes had left for Ketna at the Dive she had visited for information on a handful of occasions, made a promise of a 'proposition' for her. There was no clear suggestion as to the nature of the proposition, only that she would be interested in it and a contact to send her confirmation to. Up until that point, their communication had either been in-person or indirect by way of leaving notes at various safehouses or points of interest Xerxes frequented. This was the first time any attempt had been made for more a direct form of contact, and she wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it. However, it did not take long for curiosity and an undercurrent of desire to get the better of her, and she made the effort to reach out as requested. Not on her primary device, of course not, but on one of the burners she had on-hand.

The text she sent inquiring what this was about was curt and to the point, hoping Xerxes would be equally direct in his reply. For the most part it was, he provided a time to meet him at his penthouse tomorrow to 'settle a score'. She wasn't entirely sure what 'score' he was referring to explicitly, but it could mean any of the number of altercations she had won in the past. In an attempt to work out she asked if there were any expectations for this rematch Xerxes was alluding to. After an unusually long passage of time, Xerxes responded citing conditions such as 'come alone' and 'no armor', terms she expected, however, an oddly aggressive yet coy suggestion to bring her strap-on, was certainly not one of them.

Ketna arrived at the requested time, in comfortable, casual attire, not much more on her person than a small messenger bag to keep her phones and the strap-on Xerxes both did and didn't explicitly ask her to bring. The balcony door was open, expecting her arrival. Not long ago she had arrived here in a very similar manner in far more hostile conditions, it was an experience she did not care to mentally revisit if she could help it but sight before her made it impossible to forget. Only now did she ask herself why she bothered returning.

A brief flash of concern had her wondering if the score he wanted to settle was the one from that night and fished the phone out of it's pocket. Re-reading the oddly worded text from the previous day, before she entered the threshold, helped mentally re-frame the conditions in how and why she was here, compared to the last time. Xerxes wasn't waiting for her like he had been the last time, which helped ease the looming sense of dread that hung regardless. In-fact he didn't seem to be anywhere in visual range that she could tell.

Standing in the middle of the large living space, she waited, expecting him to show, as she was on time as requested, but still he was absent. That was odd, to say the least, and she was grateful for it. Every small difference between then and now reminded her it wasn't the same. But she wasn't going to stand around here all night and wait for him.

"I really hope you don't plan to stand me up in your own home." Ketna called out, not sure how close or how far Xerxes might have been.

"Check your fuckin' phone!" A familiar voice bellowed far down the hall, echoing along the way.

Perplexed, Ketna retrieved the phone she had looked at before she entered. In her tunnel vision to ground herself, she had completely missed that there were new texts which had been received at her expected time of arrival. He had provided directions as to what hall to go down and what room to find him in.

Finding the room without too much trouble, Ketna caught sight of Xerxes through the open door, attending to the supports on the bed. It wasn't his bedroom, but it was substantially big enough such that if there were to be a face-off between them there wasn't much to get in their way. Xerxes himself was already stripped down, whatever it was he had in mind, he saw no point in being dressed for it. Yet another small thing that put her at ease.

"So what exactly is this score you want to settle?" Ketna asked while eyeing the bed Xerxes was attending to.

His head snapped up in her direction, almost surprised to see her, then returned to the bed. He gave the frame a few solid hits with the side of his fist, then stood to his feet.

"Yeah, about that-" Xerxes didn't look back at Ketna while speaking, instead he made his way to one of the few cabinets in the room and removed a large tangle of straps that hung on the outside of it.

Without any heads up, Xerxes tossed the mass in Ketna's direction, which she caught without too much trouble. Upon closer inspection it was easy enough to make out what it was, a heavy harness, and by the look of it, big enough to fit Xerxes while being made of the kind of material that would actually hold him.

"The first time, y'got the drop on me. Fuckn' cheap if y'ask me. Bet y'can't get me into that without sneakin up on me like a fuckin' pansy."

Ketna examined the harness in her hands, then watched Xerxes from across the room. It was almost comical when the realization hit her. Between this and the oddly phrased suggestion in the text the day before, it was clear enough he was attempting to ask her to domme him again, without saying it in those words. He presented it like a challenge, like he was testing her in some way.

"Since when have you cared about a fair fight?" Ketna asked, looking up from the harness.

"Alls I'm saying is, first time was a fluke. Doubt ya'd be good enough t'do it again."

"Is there some point to all this? What will happen if I do succeed in wrangling you, again?" Ketna attempted to encourage Xerxes to be more forthcoming, without asking it out-right herself.

"Guess y'better do it to find out." Xerxes grinned from across the room, rolling his shoulders back in preparation.

Unfortunately, it appeared Ketna wasn't going to get a direct confirmation from him, the only thing left to do would be to go through with it. She hoisted the harness over her shoulder, and continued her line of questioning.

"And if I don't?" One more question to know what she was getting herself into.

"Then I getta bind you init." Xerxes answered with a hint of self-satisfaction.

Ketna glanced at the harness resting over most of her shoulder. "I'm almost certain this isn't going to fit me."

"I got plenty'a others, one of 'em will hold ya."

That at least explained what he was doing with a harness that could fit him, voluntarily. Ketna took in the layout of the room. Mostly barren apart from a few dressers, a wardrobe, a closet, and a bed against the wall. Not even any fixtures on the wall to help her get some height but there was molding she could grab in a pinch. She was confident she could do it without it but it was the difference between a long fight and a fast fight.

Last, she inspected the harness. Taking in it's balance, where the straps were, identifying the front and back, tossing it around back and forth in her hands making notes of how it felt in her hands when held at the different points at the straps. A glance up at Xerxes and she put together plans of approach in her head.

"Alright, fine."

Hoisting the harness over her shoulder again, now aware of its position in a bundle, she closed the distance between the two of them starting, whatever this match between them, was supposed to be.

She had scuffled with him a few times before, though those times had been more violent than competitive. Not to say that it wasn't competitive in some way before, the difference was he, likely, wasn't going into this particular fight with the intent to kill her. He was a genuine challenge to contend with, most those with greater mass than her were rarely as fast as her, he managed to be both and each altercation required her to reveal a little more the true threshold of her skill every time.

Xerxes took slow steps back paying close attention to Ketna's movements in her approach, curious to see exactly how she planned to get on him with limited aid to give her the lift needed to compensate for the difference in height. He expected her to go for the legs first, which she would have started with a leg sweep if he were plantigrade or wasn't already as fast as he was. Body Checks, however, body checks were almost always a good way to start things out.

Xerxes, instead of dodging, attempted to brace for it but in doing so forgot just how much mass Ketna actually had. When her shoulder made contact it didn't knock him over, but the force of the impact against his midsection caught him off just enough stagger so that he was unable to grab her like he had intended before she rolled out of reach.

"Y'really think that was g'-"

Ketna had in the time she rolled out of range ran up the side of the wall, using it to gain air, jumping off it to land a double kick at the closest top shoulder, interrupting Xerxes' boasting. While it got him off balance, this still did not bring Xerxes down. Not wanting to miss this opportunity like he had last time, Xerxes' arm shot out, capturing Ketna's leg before she could pull it out of his range. Finally having a good hold on her he yanked her back into the air with every intent to slam her back down onto the ground.

Knowing full well what Xerxes intended to do, Ketna had to act fast to minimize the impact. On the upward swing Ketna opted to swing herself downward instead of her own accord. Arching all the way back her hands made contact with Xerxes's foot grasping at it using it as an anchor to yank his arm down faster than intended in the downward swing he was already on. Xerxes was not expecting her to bend that much in that way and wasn't able to formulate an appropriate counter in time, seeing his only option was to let go of the leg in his hand to prevent the momentum from completely knocking him off balance. With her leg freed, both legs fell heavy to the ground both from the force of gravity and momentum, an impact she'd much rather weather than her back hitting the ground with that much force. And her hands were still grasped at his leg.

As soon as she could manage with her legs stable on the ground again, she yanked at his leg. Xerxes was already in motion to kick her off so it wasn't quite the surprise she was hoping it would be, but the maneuver was enough to get what she did want. Annoyed at her yanking his leg and inability to kick her off him, Xerxes reached down to grab Ketna and that was all she needed.

With Xerxes' hand out-stretched and her knowledge of the spatial arrangement of the harness that had hung to her shoulder, she was able to make quick work of leaping up and sliding the correct arm of the harness around his out-stretched hand. With his arm in the loop, she ran past and behind him pulling the harness further up his arm before he could back out, and from there all it took was speed and a yank from behind and the leverage added by the harness' arm loop brought Xerxes down hard.

In the few seconds he was dazed, Ketna planted herself on Xerxes' chest to finish the job. On his way down she had maneuvered the needed half of the harness behind him making it in the correct placement for her to wrestle the last arm into. That part took a bit more effort as a mildly dazed Xerxes fought to yank her off him with the other arm but the strap of the harness just barely slipped over the opposite wrist as he yanked her off his other arm.

Knowing her goal was in her grasp she fought back, reaching out for the harness to pull herself in, giving her enough reach and leverage to grab both ends and thread them through, buckling them into place. Feeling the straps taught against him, Xerxes looked down to see the clasp had been made and ceased his attempts to toss Ketna across the room.

Ketna huffed, leaning herself on her side against Xerxes chest, resting an arm on him and her head against her hand.

"See?" She patted the strap of the harness on Xerxes' chest, while catching her breath. "Easy."

"So whatcha gonna do with me now?" Looking surprisingly smug for a person that just 'lost', Xerxes crossed both his arms behind his head, laying back waiting for Ketna's answer.

Ketna paused, thinking on the situation she was in now, and what she was likely expected to do.

"Do you have a safeword I should know?" She asked.

"What, y'think I can't take whatever a straight-laced little priss like you can dish out." Xerxes leaned his head forward, giving off the appearance of being threatening.

"That's," Ketna gave an exasperated sigh. "That's not the point. But if you really don't want to use a safeword, fine."

Ketna wondered why she bothered attempting to show concern for him. She was already going out of her way to do this for him, since this certainly wasn't for her, she didn't need to put in more emotional energy than it was worth.

"In that case." Ketna sat herself up higher taking hold of Xerxes' chin in her hand, tilting it up to look into his face, not that he could really see hers. "As long as this harness is on you, you're mine."

Xerxes's smug countenance did not falter at the claim. "Sure y'can handle me, sweetheart?"

"Oh, I know I can." Ketna delivered the claim with enough believable confidence, but she knew she was very much out of her element.

She could 'handle' him, theoretically, if she could just figure out what to do with him. The last time she had it planned out and it was brief, just make him eat her out then peg him. But this was both unplanned and more personal, she felt put on the spot to actually perform, when the last time it was necessary retaliation. The one thing she knew for certain was, whatever it was she did do, she would have to commit to it, since the real mood killer would be to hesitate or second guess her actions.

"For starters-" Ketna stated, releasing his chin and finally standing up from his chest, then strode over to Xerxes' back where she knew was an additional feature on the harness.

Using the straps hanging from the back of the harness to bind Xerxes arms to them, keeping them secure against his back. "No touching."

Ketna stood up from the act of strapping down Xerxes' arms when he interrupted her in the middle of walking away.

"What, not gonna gag me, too?"

Ketna stopped, kneeling back down to face Xerxes.

"No, I think your attempts to mouth off at me are amusing. Besides," Ketna took hold of Xerxes' chin again, to hold him in place as she brought her head close to the side, letting her voice ring breathy and sultry for a moment as she finished her statement. "I want to hear you beg."

With that said, Ketna mouthed her way down the side of Xerxes' neck, lifting her head from him upon reaching his shoulder. She could have sworn she felt a slight shiver from him as a result.

"Now then," Ketna pushed herself back up, taking hold of one of Xerxes' shoulder straps, yanking him up off the ground to his knees, then around to face the bed. "I want you to use that tongue of yours for something far more productive."

With Xerxes facing the correct direction she took the time to strip herself of her leggings and underwear, ensuring that she didn't undress directly in his field of vision before he was aware of what she was doing, leaving only her hooded tunic. Now rid of the desired garments she returned to Xerxes taking hold of the center harness strap to pull him close to where would be best, then sat herself down at the edge of the bed With one hand on the bed to be her support, the other she let rest on the back of Xerxes' head, guiding him between her legs.

"Y'sure y'know what you're doin' doll? Gettin' my teeth real close to some delicate parts."

Xerxes tilted his head against Ketna's leg, letting his fangs deliberately graze her thighs to make his point. Ketna didn't shy away from the action, instead wrapping a leg over his shoulder to pull him closer to her.

"What, I thought you liked being between my legs. You seemed awfully enthusiastic the last time i- " her voice caught in her throat as she felt his lick up between her lips, dragging purposefully against her clit.

Ketna glanced down only long enough to catch Xerxes' yellow eyes staring up at her, just before what he was doing to her was too much for her to keep focus. That momentary lock of eyes and look that he knew exactly what he was doing did almost as much for her as the brush of the tongue did. Between her lips, Xerxes' tongue made familiar motions, but different now that his jaw wasn't wedged in a gag like it had been last time. The tongue pushed its way inside, teasing the passage with firm strokes. It served as a warmup tease before pulling out and reaching back up to her apex.

Careful employment of his top teeth kept her lips apart enough to expose sensitive nerves to the tongue that rose to meet it. The first brush against it gained a whine from Ketna's throat encouraging him to continue doing just that. Broad laps brought heavy breaths with each stroke and Ketna's legs began to shake. A change to soft swirls against her clit caused her back to back to arc and body to tense. The hand at his head gripped at the base of his head plate, fingers digging in as she felt herself edged ever closer to that peak.

Again the tongue changed it's motion switching to a light flicking and finally the sensation was enough to send her over. Tense and shuddering from orgasm, Kenta bit her lip though it did little to help hide the gasping whines that Xerxes had coaxed out of her. Thighs clamped down hard in the throws of her orgasm but did nothing to deter Xerxes as he only kept forcing contact where he knew she was sensitive all through her climax.

Forcing Xerxes to stop was the most difficult thing Ketna had to do. What she wanted was for him to eat her out until she lost sense of her surroundings, but that was absolutely not something she could allow, not if she wanted to remain in control for this session. Xerxes himself didn't make it any easier, pushing back against her hand when she first attempted to push him away. Ketna caught the smirk on his face as she finally pushed him out of reach. He knew exactly what it was he was doing to her and was not helping her case. Why couldn't he be like this any other time they had been together.

Between heavy breaths, Ketna made an effort to regain her composure. "Good, good." She kept a foot braved against Xerxes' shoulder to keep his distance. "Glad to see you can follow orders correctly."

Ketna regained what sense of herself that she could, fighting back desire in order to command control again. "I saw you arrange some straps for me on the bed frame." She glanced behind her to the straps she was referring to. "I think it's time I make use of them."

"Yeah? And how y'plan t'do that?" Xerxes asked from his kneeling spot on the ground, not bothering to move.

"Putting you there, of course." Sliding off of the bed, Kenta took hold of the strap on Xerxes harness to hoist him up.

Xerxes didn't exactly make it easy on her, he was compliant to a point, but made it such that it forced her to bodily lift him. She could manage the weight fine enough, it was the height that was difficult. Her solution was to heft him up by his midsection, over her shoulder, walk to where she needed then toss Xerxes off from over her shoulder, onto the bed.

Once on the bed, the rest was easy. Raising him up by the harness strap she could connect the arm straps to the D-ring that rest in the middle for that specific purpose. Then to each of the legs there were accommodating adjustable leg straps she affixed to each thigh. Xerxes may have been obstinate about getting onto the bed but he didn't fight being secured to it once there. With Xerxes in place, Ketna had to figure out how to direct the activities.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers