Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling over Xerxes, Ketna slid herself back over his pelvis but didn't let him penetrate her, yet. Instead she used her pelvis to flatten his dick down against him and grind on it, feeling his dick in between her lips. Slick from Xerxes tongue work before, it made grinding against his dick smooth and easy. Back and forth she slid her hips, angling them in such a way she could feel the subtle grooves of his dick against her clit, keeping up the steady pace until she finally came from the friction. Throughout it all, she kept her voice to herself, easy to do when she was the one in control. It wasn't a particularly strong orgasm, but it was pleasant enough, and she could continue with her next action without pause.

Having climaxed twice from external stimulation alone she was aching to have something inside her, and Xerxes seemed more than eager to be used for that. Using a hand to steady Xerxes' erection, Ketna lowered herself onto it slowly, guiding it into where she wanted it. Try as she might to keep her composure, Ketna couldn't help but sigh with satisfaction at the feeling of his dick as it sank into her, at least Xerxes' own groans made it difficult to hear.

The last time she rode his dick on top it was to get him off, now she was doing it for her own sake, or at least attempting to. While she preferred to be penetrated fast and hard, she could get herself off by other means, it would just take some time. Forcing Xerxes to wait was part of the goal.

Starting out slow she lifted her hips enough to pull herself halfway, then settled back down again, repeating in shallow motions. Every pass she angled her hips just a bit more till she felt Xerxes' dick grind against the right spot. With her body at the best angle, she was able to build a rhythm working herself against his dick. The closer she got to that peak, the more difficult it was to keep moving, speeding up then faltering each time she got closer, unintentionally edging her next climax.

"Y'havin' some difficulty there?"

Hearing Xerxes' voice again brought Ketna back to the reality of her action. She had managed to get this far without feeling self-conscious but now she was very acutely aware of her performance and how visible she was. She really wished she had asked if he had blindfolds for himself, this might have felt less awkward if he wasn't able to watch her.

"I know you, Y'can't get off unless I'm fuckin' yah." Xerxes seemed to pick up on her hesitation, and continued his taunting. "Give it up, let me out and I'll hammer your pussy real good."

Ketna was upset at how much the thought of what he was offering gave her a rush, it really was what she wanted. But that would have to wait, she set in to do this and he was testing her resolve, she was going to follow through.

"Please, I don't need your help to get myself off." Ketna rose off Xerxes hips and slammed herself back down against him, flexing internally to make the motion that much more impactful. "You're just upset you haven't cum, yet."

Xerxes' sucked the air in between his teeth, his back arching enough to show the act had the desired effect.

"I'll let you cum, eventually, you just need to be patient." Ketna continued to chide him. "It'll be more fun that way."

"Heh, y'didn't seem t'think it was so fun when I made ya wait back at the shindig." Xerxes smirked up at her, but there was a distinct strain in his voice.

"That's because you were being an ass." Ketna delivered her words in an exceptionally saccharin, sing-song tone. "Now, stay still and be a good toy for me."

With the challenge against her control having been dealt with, all she had to do now was back up her words with the act, and with the order it should shut up Xerxes long enough to do just that.

Knowing full well she wasn't getting off on internal stimulation alone, not like this, she employed the use of one of her hands to give the stimulation she knew would get her there. Still supported by her remaining arm on Xerxes' thigh, she let herself rise and fall a few more times on his dick slowly drifting back into the zone that had been interrupted.

The hand no longer supporting her drifted to her pelvis, resting on the mons to apply pressure in the way she was familiar with. That space on the flesh where she could feel behind the glans, a very practiced action she had employed for personal pleasure many times before. She had long since stopped moving but the pressure from Xerxes' dick inside her did more than enough to aid her state.

She was glad the ordeal hadn't disrupted her too much, while she wanted to make Xerxes wait she didn't want to spend too much time working on herself in direct view of him. Finding herself close, she brought the skin of her lips taught to access her clit, rolling a finger over the exposed gland in circular motions, finally setting her over. Ketna bit her lip, breathing heavily but making little noise as she shuddered in place. Knees buckled in, shaking along with her back in her effort to keep herself sitting upright. As the wave finally passed and her breathing began to slow, she opened her eyes to look down at Xerxes below her and the potential ramifications of her action washed over her.

She had effectively just masturbated herself on his dick, twice even, and somehow that felt more intimate than any of the other sexual exchanges they had shared, previously. While she may have control in action, in doing so she had been handing Xerxes a lot of intimate details about the way she liked to be touched. Even if he had an idea already, this was so much more explicit. It was a good thing her eyes were covered, it would have clearly shown just how awkward she really felt.

Masturbitory display aside, there was another potential folly that dawned on her that she had only narrowly avoided. It sure was a good thing she didn't rile him up enough that her own climax would have sent him over before she wanted him to, that wouldn't have been ideal. God, she was so bad at this.

"Oh, were you hoping to cum." She said, as though it was something intentional.

Xerxes huffed a laugh in response. "I coulda made ya cum hard'n-"

A foot rose and caught Xerxes under the jaw, not a strike, just pressure to shove his lower jaw to the top of his mouth and temporarily stop his taunting.

"Oh shut up, I know you're frustrated and deflecting."

"Thought y'said y'liked my mouthin' off." Xerxes spoke through the pressure against his lower jaw. "Let me fuck a real orgasm outta ya."

After an exasperated sigh, Ketna removed her foot from Xerxes, returning it to the position it was before.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Reaching behind her, Ketna dipped her hand below between Xerxes' legs, finding the familiar part of synthetic lips she had penetrated once in the past. "When I could do this instead."

Xerxes' hips tilted to the feel of the fingers against it, and Ketna responded by more deliberately massaging the lips below them.

"You've missed my fingers, haven't you?" Ketna teased, sliding her fingers around and between the lips, but not entering directly, yet. "Wouldn't you like me inside you, again?"

"Yes, fuck, if y'gonna do it just do it!" Xerxes strained at the binds on his legs.

"Mmm I don't know, that really doesn't sound like you want it, to me." Ketna teased, edging him a little more both in word and dipping in a finger just enough before pulling it back out, hoping his next response would be a bit more compliant.

"Please, just, finger my pussy."

"There we go, Good boy." Ketna praised him, while inwardly surprised she got a 'please' out of him as well.

She let her fingers slide in slowly and carefully feeling their way, teasing the entrance and gliding back down inside. This time she didn't do anything with his dick other than let it remain inside her, while her fingers did the work. She could feel his dick twitch inside her every time she ground her fingers against the right spot inside his passage.

"Doesn't this feel nice?" Ketna spoke sweetly. "My fingers grinding inside you, with your dick buried deep in my cunt." She flexed inside against his dick to make a point. "I could make you cum just like this. Wouldn't that feel so good?"

"Yes, fuuuuck" Xerxes seemed to attempt thrusting into Ketna as she sat on him but binding of his legs made it difficult to do anything significant for either party.

All the while Ketna continued her fingering. Paying careful attention to Xerxes' heavy breaths, and the slight growing tension, she waiting for his tells, watching him fall just before giving in, and then-

"Mmm I don't think so." Ketna abruptly withdrew her fingers from Xerxes, while lifting herself off of his dick at the same time.

"FUUUCK!" Xerxes shouted at loss of stimulus, while his hips attempted to rise with her but to no avail.

Ketna chuckled at the sight of Xerxes panting and straining in his binds.

"I told you, I wanted to hear you beg, and that was hardly enough begging." She informed him before she walked away from the bed, making her way to her bag. "Besides, I don't think you've earned the right to cum inside me."

From her bag, she retrieved the strap-on that Xerxes both didn't but absolutely did request she bring. She even made the extra effort to bring lube along with her to make the penetration easier, just in case. It was a matter of forethought she didn't think he would truly appreciate, but it really wasn't within her instincts to be cruel, at least within reason. The strap itself offered her no personal feedback, but that was intentional, there was no way she'd be able to keep up with penetrating him if she was also being stimulated.

When she turned around to return to the bed, she could see Xerxes was straining to watch where she was going. Ketna suspected he already knew what she was doing but she attempted to be discreet about it for the effect. Again she wished for that blindfold, maybe next time, if there was a next time. For now she had to focus on the next act. Sliding the strap on at the foot of the bed and coating its shaft with enough lube she ready herself between his legs.

"I know my fingers were good but I've got something that'll be even better." Ketna guided the shaft to Xerxes' entrance letting the tip rest against it without entering. "You want this, don't you?"

"Goddamnit YES, would you just fuck me?" Xerxes threw his head back in frustrated desperation, straining his hip to make any sort of contact with the strap just in reach.

"Are you sure you want it? I really can't tell." Ketna rocked the strap between Xerxes' lips without penetrating them. "You were so vague when you asked me to bring this, I really need to be sure."

"Please, yes, whateverthefuck you wanna hear. Shove that thing in my pussy and fuck me. Make me cum. Please." Xerxes held more raw desperation in his voice than Ketna had heard him before, sufficient enough for what she wanted.

"Awww, you're so pent up, aren't you?" She slid the strap in slowly, watching Xerxes body react to the penetration. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel so much better."

Her first few thrusts were slow, not specifically to drag it on, but to get a feel for the motion and find that angle that made it hit just right. After some adjustment she thrust in with some force, ushering a pleasurable grunt from Xerxes, from there she kept an aggressive, steady pace.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Ketna traced her fingers about Xerxes' hips, teasing the base of his dick without touching it directly.

"YES, fuck." Xerxes' exclamation was exasperated by his attempt to tilt his hip in the direction of either hand.

"You're not in the place for making demands, right now," Ketna slowed her thrusts for just a moment to emphasize his place with a hard, deep thrust back into him. "I know you're not so far gone you haven't forgotten your manners already."

Xerxes panted a bit before he respond. "Please- Please stroke my cock."

"Good Boy." Ketna answered in sweet, melodious praise letting her hand drift from Xerxes' pelvis to his shaft sliding her fingers up delicately before grasping around it firmly.

Xerxes' head fell to the side, gasping a moan when he felt her touch envelop him. It was sometimes difficult to tell when it came to the smaller shivers but Ketna thought she caught one roll through him as she grasped him.

With his dick in her hand, she continued to tease him, sliding her thumb over it's head while she picked up the pace, thrusting the strap hard into him. It wasn't long before she caught the tension in his thighs and the laboured gasps that were familiar to her.

"That's it, cum for me, sweetheart." While the petname was a deliberate reversal of what he called her, the way she said it rang more sincere than she should have allowed it to.

Whether her timing was just that good, or her words set him off, Ketna would never know, but Xerxes came with a loud rumbling groan at her bidding. Already prepared for it, her hand cupped the head of his dick, catching the cum in her palm as he came. Using that cum she slid her hand down his dick, the new cum providing ample lubrication. Xerxes lurched in response to her grip against his shaft, sensitive from his recent climax. She had paused the motion with her strap only just long enough for Xerxes to catch his breath, then thrust it deep into him, again.

"I know that's not all you want, you want more, don't you." She stated with the thrust.

Every stroke over his shaft caused Xerxes to huff and strain in his binds, likely over-sensitive from having just climaxed a moment ago. None of his responses seemed to indicate he was against the act and he did turn down the safe-word, so Ketna saw no reason to stop. In a way she knew she was expressing what she wanted. To be tied down, fucked through over-sensitivity, with intimate care taken to pay attention to her wants and pleasures. He really didn't deserve this kindness, but if it resulted in making him more amicable, it wasn't the worst thing she could do.

Having kept him at a high past his initial orgasm, she was aware that he would very likely cum faster than he did the first time around. In order to ensure her timing was right, she had to remain vigilant to his tension and pitch of his voice among his moans. In a brief moment of consideration, while in the midst of pumping his dick and still trying to keep her thrusts steady, Ketna followed an impulse to lean forward and plant a kiss on Xerxes above his hip before she encouraged him again.

"You're close aren't you?" She spoke with kind, coaxing words, marking them with another kiss lifting herself from his torso. "Come on, let go, let me see you cum, again."

She was pretty certain he really did respond to her words, as they were met by another loud outcry followed by shuddering orgasm.

"Good boy." Ketna coo'd again as Xerxes' hips rose to meet her hand, which like before, cupped and massaged the head of his dick keeping her motions against him slick with his own cum.

This action proved to be more effective than the last time, as Xerxes only strained more, louder than he had been the first time. The bed's frame creaked in response to the force that his thrash provided but it held. It must have been a hard orgasm, as she could feel the internal resistance resonating down the strap inside him. All the more reason to continue harassing him.

Unlike last time, she didn't give him a pause, thrusting into him fast and hard all through it, his dick was provided no reprieve, either. Two orgasms in and her relentless stimulation had Xerxes on a high she was very personally familiar with, cynically, she wondered if he even appreciated any of this effort she was putting into this for him.

Xerxes' next orgasm hit much quicker than the last, Ketna didn't have time to say anything to him. The third consecutive orgasm had left him more strained than the last time she had overstimulated him and fucked him into submission.

This time with his climax, Ketna ceased her actions, permitting Xerxes to catch his breath and cool down. His body was shuddering more than she had ever seen. It was enough to even think the after effects made him cute. Clearly, she must have done something right. But all the effort and attention on him and what she was doing to him had her wishing to be in his place and it made her needy. Considering the offer he had made to her earlier, to pin her down and fuck her hard, she aimed to facilitated that. She deserved to get something for herself out of this.

Sliding the strap out from inside Xerxes she unfastened it from her own hips, letting it drop to the ground as she had no intention of using it any more that night.

"After all that talk, in the end you caved so easily." Ketna taunted, letting hands trail the plates and grooves about Xerxes' hips.

Hands drifted from hip to his center, a palm brushed over the dick that lay flat against him. Having been left alone it had begun to relax but it responded favorably to her touch, she caught the sound of sharp breath from Xerxes as she laid her palm across it.

"You begged for me, came for me-"

She lingered there a moment, gripping it from the top then sliding down the shaft, only to let it go when reaching the base. From there, her hands slid down sliding fingers where the hips met thigh, massaging into what would be the synthetic skin and tendons that connected the legs to the hips. From there she could see each leg strap within reach.

"And even now you still want me to do it again, don't you. You enjoy it-"

One by one, she undid the straps at the thighs, letting Xerxes's legs free. No longer needed there, she walked around the bed reaching a hand over to trail across Xerxes dick from base to tip then leave to trace fingers from his midsection to his chest. When she reached the center harness she hoisted him from the bed.

"After all that, can you really go back? Do you even want to go back?"

Raised from the bed, she used the other hand to undo the straps that held his arms to the back of the harness then dropped him back down on the bed, though left her hand at his chest. When she finished she turned her head to look him in the eye.

Xerxes yanked his arms out from under him, rolling the shoulders. "There a point to all this?" He seemed to know she was looking at him even if he couldn't see it.

There was a different tension in the air now. The kind that felt like it could go sour if she said the wrong thing. "Do you really think you're still in control?"

Xerxes' hand snapped up and took hold of Ketna's arm on his chest. He leaned in forward, testing the pressure she was applying against him. "I know I fuckin' am." He spoke with deliberate confidence.

"Then show me."

Unbuckling the front of the harness was like setting a rabid dog loose. Full of pent up sexual tension and whatever it was he held in his head he retaliated swiftly taking fast hold of her waist. Spinning Ketna around, Xerxes slammed her to the ground front-first wasting no time getting his dick inside her with as much force as he had pinned her. Ketna moaned audibly at the aggressive penetration, sating a craving she had wanted.

"Yeah, you like that doncha." His hip pulled back and slammed in to make a point. "Y'put on a good act but we both know you're just a desperate little cocksleeve aren't ya. Say it, beg me t'fuck ya into th'ground."

"Yes, please, God." Ketna gasped out, recovering from the mild winding. "Fuck me." She groaned into the carpet, every part of her desperate to be completely taken.

"That's what I thought." Hearing the admission he wanted, Xerxes railed into the woman below him fast and hard.

Having been on her own high thinking about this exact thing, Ketna didn't last long, a few rough thrusts in the right spot and body shuddered from hip to head. Ketna's climax this soon into it caught Xerxes off guard, causing him to slow and falter momentarily, but it wasn't enough to set him over just yet.