Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, "Ok. Whenever you're comfortable with it take off whichever of my pjs you want and I'll leave them off. Deal?"

He thought about it then said, "What particularly are you trying to accomplish?"

"I thought you might like to do whatever Foster was doing and you might like to give me some idea of what else Foster might like. I'm a little unsure about all of this but I am happy about all of it so far."

He said, "Ok, deal."

***

Here we go. It was working. Dad was good with me having some kind of a go with Foster and I got dad and me to the starting gate. Life was a lot more exciting that it was last week. I spent that night exercising my girl parts so they could take it and the next evening I put on my three pj sets and waited for dad to get in bed. He was watching tv. Dad always wore a t-shirt and boxers to bed. He also had the sheet covering him and didn't mind me walking in while the light was on.

He smiled and I climbed in and snuggled up. He was on his back. I got an arm around his waist. He slid an arm over my shoulder and we got closer. It was about 10:30. A little later he turned the light off and slid down a little. I did too. I was in bed wrapped around a man. If you're not used to that it's way good. I was on pins and needles.

We breathed quietly for about ten minutes. He said, "Would it be ok if I took off your thick winter pjs and showed you something?"

That was a sneaky leading question but I shook my head up and down. I didn't think my voice would be even. He tilted me over on my back and unbuttoned my top with his arm and elbow wiggling right between my breasts and moving down my stomach. He lifted his elbow up for the last button just before it plowed down my hood. I lifted and he got the top off. With one hand he pushed my bottoms down each side and took them off. I still had on my thin really loose for comfort silk shorts and top and almost nothing teddy doll top and panties.

He said, "Ok, turn back on your side and lift your upper leg way up as high as you can." The sheet was on about to my waist but not a hindrance. I lifted my leg way up, foot too. I was wide open under there. He said, "It'll take a minute to get it right. Here goes." I felt his knee and bare thigh move across my lower leg and his massive upper thigh lodge itself right in my crotch, pressing. He moved in closer and got his arms around my waist.

He was very hard, right up beside my clit. He said, "Ok, close your legs and clamp down and squeeze, hard, as much as you want. You might want to work your hips into me, as much as you can stand. You won't hurt my leg." As soon as my leg closed on him I felt his hand back on my buns. I squeezed. I immediately crossed my ankles so I could squeeze harder and went again. It was so good I almost cried. He had his fingers down my buns in back and moving around.

I kept squeezing and letting go and pushing into his leg. It filled me completely between my thighs and pressed hard into my crotch squashing my outer lips this way and that way. I was so turned on so fast I had to be wetting my pants.

He said, "How's that? Do I need to adjust anywhere?"

"Oh," I said, barely getting it out. "Give me a minute or two. Don't stop." He nodded and we kept going. He was pulling my buns towards him, his fingers hitting me wherever they were. He was moving them around. He knew exactly where they should be. About half the time he had them trapped between his thigh and me. His finger kept pressing down in between my outer lips and out again and up under and across my clit. Every time I pushed they were somewhere else. The palm of his hand was all over my butt.

I couldn't stop and he kept going, staying with me. It seemed to be forever before I could slow down. It was just too good. I gave him anything he wanted. I guess he did the same to me. My pussy, my crotch, my pubic hair, my clit, my butt, my ass, everything I had was in play and out there as far as I could get it.

"Rest and get your breath back," he said. "That was a lot of fun. My thigh is never going to be the same again." I stopped but kept his thigh locked down between mine and didn't let him move away from my pussy. It was hot between us. I kept close track of where his dick was the whole time. It was a seriously erotic thing.

I finally got most of breath back and said, "I wasn't expecting that dad. I'm not sure we didn't have an orgy."

He laughed, not at me but at the complement, and said, "This may be a little more erotic. Your pjs are very thin and loose for this. Try to go slower and enjoy the feeling. Ready?"

I had no idea what he was going to do. I nodded my head and he pulled his hips back and his thigh out and pulled on my butt and I tilted back over on my side. He pulled my leg over his hips, fiddled a little and pushed back in. His dick was right down under my pussy. He started thrusting and I started squeezing and pushing. With me angling and him angling his head was playing with my vagina. Fully engaged and making itself felt pushing in. I was tilting up and he was pushing.

He got his hand down in the back of my pjs on my bare buns and helped everything along. He didn't go that far down with his hand. His dick was in the way. All my plans were out the window. He had me when we said 'deal'. I just didn't know it. I had absolutely no idea my dad could do this to a girl and this was just foreplay.

He whispered, "Why don't you slip your hand down and hold on. You might enjoy the movements. Don't be shy. Put it where you want it."

My head was full of myself but I got my hand down and grabbed on. It took a couple of times to get it right but I was soon holding him and shoving my vagina out and tilting my hips up at the same time. It got better and better and I moved him up to my clit. He was out of his boxers and hard as a rock. I was totally letting everything go. I could feel how wet I was and didn't care in the slightest. I could hear myself starting to moan and felt myself thrusting harder.

We kept at a long time. I had a violent orgasm. I couldn't put up with it. I didn't do anything. I had no control. My body took care of it. I remember hollering and choking. I don't know if I passed out or went to sleep. I woke up sometimes during the night and went to the bathroom. I was mostly still asleep but made it back and conked out again. In the morning I was in the bed alone. Going to the bathroom I heard dad moving around.

I took a shower and got dressed and got going. When I got to the kitchen I was embarrassed but dad gave me a big hug and went back to making breakfast and talking a mile a minute. I got a smile on and tried to do normal morning talk while we ate and he was off to work and I was too. By the afternoon I was mostly ok. It was an enormous level of sex he gave me. I would have to do a better job returning the favor.

***

If Foster was like this my ass was in a crack and I had to get it up and give it up. There was a hard point we three were heading for. Dad's bare dick in my bare vagina and Foster's bare dick in my bare vagina. Also, lingering in the back of my mind was the desire to match up with dad on my virginity. I never really thought of that as worth anything but dad might. Letting Foster have a shot at it might have an impact on dad I didn't want to happen.

And here I was at Foster's house thinking all this. Maybe a little too late. He invited me over for 'chick flicks'. It's sausage link slices and egg flakes on thin buttered toast slices with orange marmalade on the side, not mandatory, with chocolate. You squash the bread really flat and toast it so it's firm and holds the butter and chocolate then egg flakes and the sausage on top of that. Some people use chunky peanut butter instead of chocolate. Almost as good.

I had a halter on. No support hardly at all on my boobs. Flopping up and down with every laugh or giggle. Barefoot with shorts on, down to about knee high. I told Foster I had these butt open panties that unsnapped at the crotch. I didn't tell him I wasn't wearing them but he would enjoy thinking about them. He had on his standard skating shorts and a t-shirt.

While he was working on the chick flicks I got a hand down on his butt and worried him down under lightly. He kept working but he was smiling. He liked it as much as I did. I said, "Foster. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm leading you on but I need a little time. I thought if I could give you some orgasms you might like to play around with me and teach me a few things. I promise I'm not a teaser that never delivers."

"That's obvious," he said. "You've already delivered. No complaints here as long as you're enjoying yourself. Guide me and glide me as we used to say." He had one of those kinds of grins. We got back to the chick flicks. We finished up and cleaned up and settled on the porch off the kitchen. There were big thick padded lounge cushions and pillows all over the place.

I said, "Remember I said I needed a little time?" He nodded and I said, "With that in mind what do you think about shedding our clothes and seeing what we can do to each other? If that's not fair to you we can do something else."

"It wouldn't be fair to either of us so we might as well do it," he said. "The whipped cream is kind of cold so maybe we should use the warm chocolate. I also have little carrots and even those large cucumbers. We can run warm water on each other and see who pees first. How about I do something to you until you do and you do something to me until I do?"

It didn't take long for both of us to get completely nude. We stood there looking at each other's bodies. I was struck by the fact that he wasn't a skeleton. I don't know why I thought that. He was feasting on me all over. I opened my legs a little for him. He came in closer and got me around the waist and we nude hugged and fuck kissed for the longest time. He squashed my boobs and pulled my buns up and out a little. It was amazing how imposing his dick was and how much I wanted it in me. I couldn't wait much longer. I had to get after dad.

He pulled two of the long lounger pads together and spread a thin fur type blanket across it. He got on and pulled me down gently and fingered me over on my stomach. He got on top and my legs shot out wide almost ripping his off. That wasn't planned, it just happened. He adjusted and started fucking my butt crack. I grabbed one of the pillows on the floor and pulled it under my head and kept my arms up high under the pillow.

He was between my legs and I was wide open most everywhere. I was where I wanted to be. If he got in my vagina I wasn't going to complain. Wow, if dad could see me now. Foster would probably honor my 'not yet' comment but he might push the envelope as much as he could. If he did I wasn't sure I could keep my hips from pushing back. He stayed thrusting up my behind for a long time then I felt him push backwards with his elbows and the head of his dick started hitting me lower.

A couple of times and he could pull back far enough to start about at my perineum. He stayed there a while. We were talking, keeping distracted, and he slid down again. The next thrust he was completely under me, going up my outer lips and clit. Three or four times of that and he plowed right down in between, right across my vagina and right up into my clit harder. He must have caught my lube and spread it up through. I had my face buried in the pillow.

The amount of raw skin on raw skin was way more effective than I figured it would be. I didn't have anything left to hold back. If he had to fuck he would. It was right there. He slowed down but kept going. Then he slipped off and fingered me over on my back. He reached down and pushed my far leg way out the pulled the one nearest him over on his hip. It was enormous fun but I was a little nervous.

Foster moved over on top of me. He shifted way down so his head was about at my stomach. I opened up wider and lifted my knees a little more. He started about half way between my belly button and my fur. Now I wished I had shaved below. He was kissing and tonguing me as he went. I knew he was going to do oral. That was a first too but I was so far gone I was ready to grab the back of his head and slam him down in. I think my clit was so hard it was sticking out. My vagina was doing everything but getting fucked.

My hair was no barrier at all. He got his tongue and lips right on everywhere he wanted. Sucked everywhere he wanted. He didn't work my hood that much but went right for the head of my clit. In his mouth and sucking. I stopped talking and started moaning. I would have really appreciated a couple of fingers in my vagina but he didn't. My 'not yet' comment I guess although he did that the first time we played around like this.

I was trying not to thrust up into his mouth with my clit but wasn't that successful. He rode me up and down when he needed to. His tongue was something I didn't even consider. It was flicking the head of my clit and slapping it around just as he sucked. I don't know if my body was getting used to this kind of treatment but it took longer than I suspected to have an orgasm but when it came it went over me like a street roller. The pressure was enormous and explosive.

I squeezed his head between my thighs to stop him messing with my clit and turned sideways. He flipped with me and grabbed my butt. I don't think I peed on him or flooded him out but I didn't know for sure. I had no control over any of that. He held onto my butt and let me breathe through it and start to settle down. I slowly let my thighs give up their vice like grip and he emerged and got up beside me and wrapped me into his chest.

Foster didn't talk to me, he just let me get it back together. When I did he said, "Come on. You'll like this." He took me to his bedroom but we kept going into his private bathroom. It was very big with a really nice walk-in shower. He got things going and we washed and showered back to clean. I washed his dick. He washed mine, of course it was much smaller. He was noticeably gentle. We dried each other off and sat in the kitchen in the nude and had something refreshing until we air dried completely.

I knew I was up to bat and I was trying to plan it out. Tit for tat as they say. He gave me a bj and I was going to give him one. I didn't want him to mess with me while I was so I planned to plant myself down between his legs. I grabbed his hand and led him back to his bedroom. I really wanted him to have some memories of me in his bedroom so he could think of me even when he had someone else there.

If my clit wasn't too sensitive when we got going I thought I would fuck his calf. Good for both of us. I wanted to get turned on as much as I could. Even after the shower I figured he was at least a third of the way there. He still hadn't fucked me so that added a little. By the time he was on his back he was up a lot. I got up on his thigh and spread my boobs on either side and got my elbows situated so I had good position for my hands and movements.

I started down under his balls. He was very quiet. I rubbed him up and down against his dick that was just inside his body and worked up on his shaft below his balls, spreading my fingers out then back down. I had the other hand around the shaft just above his balls keeping him at the right angle. I breathed on the head sometimes to let him know how close I was. He didn't have any foreskin.

He had a little pre-cum working so I got it and spread it on the shaft so I could move my hands smoothly. Foster doesn't know it but I practiced this with buttermilk. I hate buttermilk. He flicked his dick so he was probably pumped up fairly full. I closed my eyes for a moment then got to it. I started down low with my mouth and tongue. Up and down and around as seductively as I could. I probably slobbered some.

I wasn't in all that big a hurry to get to the top. Anticipation is a good workhorse. I finally got my tongue under the ridge and worked my way around it running it barely on the outer edge a few times. Moving my tongue up the head lightly but not all the way over the top I let him feel me breathing in him while he was waiting. Then in one fell swoop I opened my mouth and came down on the head catching it with my lips squeezing and pushed down as far as I could go trying to kill it with my tongue.

I sucked hard and came off and went again. He got to the far back of mouth. I had the sides of my mouth sucked in so the head and shaft were enclosed in soft wet tissue the whole time. Foster let out a wail and thrust up but I rode him and kept up. I wasn't going to stop until he blew his dick out. I was ready. It was his dick or me. I lifted my leg over his calf and started fucking it with my clit and pussy. I switched hands and held him a little below half shaft and stuck the other hand up under his butt and got right in his ass and sucked harder.

He started shooting but I was ready. I was waiting for it every microsecond. No contest at all. Another first for me and I was magnificent. I worked him dry until he collapsed and screamed for mercy. I wanted it to be so good he didn't miss fucking in the slightest. When he finally stopped acting like a crazed animal I sat up and fiddled with the lower part of his shaft while he got softer, leaving the head alone. We clasped and rested for about a half an hour and got dressed. We had to go find our clothes.

I had the most wonderful time looking over a fully nude man's open crotch with all his skin and stuff. It was a strange trip after all the skeletons. Foster was the first guy to get to see my fully nude and open crotch.

***

I didn't say anything to dad about my encounter with Foster. A few days later we were out to dinner. I said, "Dad, do you have some condoms? Don't answer that question. I wanted you to think about it. I'm still a virgin but I don't think I will be much longer. I have this, oh, whatever it is, desire I guess, for you to be my actual first. I thought, maybe, with a condom, you know. With no experience to speak of I would probably be a terrible lay but I would do the best job I can."

Dad sat there eating and looking at me but he didn't laugh. He was thinking about a response. I know he respected me so he wasn't thinking down on me. He said, "Maybe if we found a large piece of Saran wrap and cut a hole for your face. That might work. It would have to be very stretchy Saran wrap." Now we were laughing but it got said and It was alive with dad.

Dad and I hadn't gotten together but that once when he worked me over with his thigh so I thought I'd try for a rematch. Sex was always a fun time. At breakfast I said, "How about a rematch. You can teach me something different. I had a great time last time. I'll wear the same thing but without the thick pjs. Take any of my pjs off you want to. Deal?"

Dad said, "Deal."

That evening about 10:00 I went over and climbed in bed. Dad had his normal t-shirt and boxers on. He was about to climb in bed and we got in almost at the same time and headed for the center. He turned off the light right off. We got right on our sides in close and snuggled in. He projected sex in so many ways. My pussy got twitchy and stayed that way. My nipples got hard and rubbed against the inside of my teddy top under the silky pjs.

Our legs were bare and fully on with our toes and feet finding odd places to rub. My top was up some from sliding in bed and his must have been too. Our belly buttons started kissing each other. I was around his neck and he had his hands down on my buns. We kissed and it wasn't a dad daughter kiss. He planted one on me so I gave as good as I got. At the same time he pulled back a little and got his hands on the sides of my pjs and pushed them down off my hips to about my crotch. He left my teddy panties on but had them down around my crotch. Then he took off his boxers.