Neighbor - Backyard

Story Info
Wife teases hubby, with an unexpected benefit from the neighbor.
8.5k words
4.06
100.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Carl had been married for 13 years. Of late, Carl had become much more obsessed with work and his position in the company. Mary was growing tired of the constant attention that her husband's ego required. Most people don't realize just how much energy it takes to support a spouse emotionally, they just divorce and move on these days.

It was late afternoon and stifling hot, Mary had taken to swimming for her afternoon exercise. She was laying out in her new swimsuit after doing her laps in the pool, hoping that Carl would come home and find her there. She imagined him walking out in his gray business suit, his eyes popping out of his skull as he saw the new suit and how it framed her body. She wasn't a model by any stretch, but had stayed in good shape and kept the curvy parts where they should be around her breasts with a little on her hips and thighs. The suit was high cut at the waist with a silver clasp holding the front together just below her neck. There was a large cutout below the clasp that exposed her stomach down to a couple of inches below her navel. This left the inner curve of her generous 38DD breasts temptingly exposed. The cutout on the side for her arms, opened down to within an inch of the hip, leaving the sides of her breast a bit exposed as well.

When Carl did arrive he certainly did react with his eyes popping out, just not quite the way Mary had envisioned. "What are you wearing?" He nearly yelled when he stepped out on the back porch. His eyes had indeed noticed how exposed and sultry his wife appeared in the suit lying out by the pool, damp light brown hair framing her beautiful oval face.

Mary heard the tone and shifted from excited anticipation to frustrated disappointment in a heartbeat. "I thought you might like a hot sexy wife to relieve some of your stress." she started her side of the debate.

Carl's eyes were darting around the yard now. Looking at the fences on either side and the trees at the back of the yard. "Anyone could see you out here." He grabbed a towel and strode purposefully over to her. "The suit is a bit revealing for public swimming." He complained holding the towel over her possessively.

Mary was fuming inside and some of that crept into her voice. "Nobody even knew I was out here until you started yelling." She stood up, knowing that he would insist anyhow if she didn't. "I wanted to do something sexy for you, I thought the suit might excite you." She wrapped the towel around her shoulders. "I was right, just not the right kind of excitement." She huffed as he led her up the steps and inside.

Carl knew he had over reacted, the back yard was very secluded. "I guess I am over reacting." He calmed a bit as they walked to the house, giving one last glance over at the neighbor's house on the uphill side of them as they climbed the steps to the door. He saw nothing moving or going on. "I've just been having trouble dealing with Mike moving in next door." He released Mary's shoulders and looked into her deep blue eyes. They were currently glinting with anger.

All Mary had heard from Carl for the last month was 'Mike'. Mike was a young man in his late 20's who worked at the same company as Carl. In fact he had taken over Carl's position at the company about 6 months ago when Carl had received a promotion. "For the last 2 months all you have thought about is what Mike thinks of this or that." She huffed, gathering steam. "So what if he lives next door, who cares if he has your old job?" She dropped the towel and started walking towards the steps going upstairs. Looking down at Carl as she climbed the stairs, she added, "And what if he did see that you have the hottest wife on the block? Don't you feel lucky to be the guy he envies?" She disappeared down the second floor hall and Carl heard the bedroom door slam closed.

Carl shrank into himself as he listened. She was still sexy and he did still love her, he was just eaten up with jealousy where Mike was concerned. Mike was the youngest executive in the company, he was fit and smart, and everyone liked him. There was just something about the looks and the comments that undercut everything, Carl just knew he was up to something. He felt like he was being targeted by Mike, he just couldn't prove anything. He knew better than to push it tonight, so he settled in for an evening of groveling to get back in Mary's good graces.

A week later Mary was in her swimsuit again, this time Carl knew about it because she snapped a picture and texted it to him before going out to the pool. She was hoping he could deal with any hang ups before he came home. She was a bit horny since they hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks now.

Carl had received the text while in a meeting, he was embarrassed since he hadn't turned it to silent and he was the presenter. Mike and Jim hung back after the meeting to help Carl put things away. They were the two working directly under Carl in the company. Jim was the one who actually asked the question, "What was the important message Carl?"

Carl suspected Mike had put him up to it. "Just a message from my wife, about dinner this evening I suspect." He answered as they finished packing things up and headed to Carl's office.

"Shouldn't you respond to her?" Mike asked. "You don't want cold spaghetti for dinner if she gets mad."

Carl set his load on his desk. "Yes, and I will when I have a moment." He glared at Mike as he and Jim stood with arms full. They were helping him, he knew he shouldn't be upset. "Sorry guys, Mary and I had an argument a while back." He explained away his tone.

Jim and Mike glanced at each other. "It happens." Jim offered.

"I understand." Mike agreed. "Where would you like the projector?"

"Over there on the table." Carl directed. Then pulled his phone out. He gasped when he saw the message. 'hope you don't mind me in the new suit tonight.' with the picture attached.

"Damn." He heard Mike mutter as he and Jim both peeked over Carl's shoulder.

Carl quickly hid the phone. "Mind your own business." He snapped.

Mike led the way out. Carl could see them talking once the door closed as they walked down the hall. He knew what they were talking about, and his guts were knotting up inside as he thought about it. He looked at the message again, Mary did look super sexy in that suit. Maybe he could try to see it her way, they were jealous of him with his sexy wife. He wouldn't get mad this time when he got home, he promised himself and his wife in the picture.

Carl didn't get mad when he arrived at home. Mary was laying out by the pool just as she had said she would be. "I'm home dear." He said as he walked out onto the porch.

Hearing his voice, Mary roused from a light slumber as she lay in the lounge chair. She turned and saw him coming her direction. "Glad to see you dear, did you have a good afternoon?" She smiled hoping her message had put him in the right frame of mind.

Carl smiled reassuringly, "The presentation went fairly well. Your encouragement was appreciated." He leaned over to kiss her on the forehead. His eyes drank in her body and the way the suit accentuated all the right parts.

"I'm glad you liked it." Mary reached up to rub along the thigh of her husband. "Put your suit on and we can swim a bit before dinner." She suggested.

Carl was not a good swimmer, the pool was for Mary. "Yes dear." He answered a bit nervously. He started inside, then turned at the door. "But just the shallow end." He added.

"Of course sweetie." She smiled and stood up, then dove into the pool.

Next door, Mike had arrived home at almost the same time as Carl. He had fixed a drink and gone upstairs to change clothes. He peeked through the window into the back yard and could see Mary and Carl talking by the pool. She appeared to be in the suit he had seen in the picture.

When Carl stepped inside and Mary dove into the pool he saw an opportunity to improve his view. He grabbed the binoculars laying out from the game last weekend. "Good thing I didn't put those away." He said as he opened the sliding glass door onto the small deck behind the house. He pulled a chair over and settled himself near the railing. Looking between the slats of the deck he pointed the binoculars at the pool and watched Mary swim, a large grin creeping across his face.

Mary swam 2 laps while Carl changed. When he came out he timidly walked down the steps into the water. Mary swam up and stood to kiss him, her wet body pressing to his dry one. Carl shivered, "That is cold."

Mary frowned playfully, "I guess I won't kiss you anymore then." She started to back towards the deeper end.

"Not the kiss, the water." Carl pointed out. He braced himself and dunked his head under the water. Sputtering as he came up, he looked at his wife, "Shouldn't the water be warmer, it is summer time."

Mary swam back close, "It is refreshing, not cold dear." She kissed his cheek. "You need to move more to get warmed up." She turned and swam another lap, then joined him at the steps.

Carl watched her swimming, the graceful arch of her arms with each stroke. The hint of leg kicking up just a small bubble of turbulence behind her as she glided through the water. "You are beautiful when you swim." He told her when she came up from the water right next to him.

"Thank you." She smiled and snuggled closer. "No more jealousy about the suit?" She teased him with a finger running down the inner edge of her suit.

Carl hesitated, remembering the scene at the office. "Most of that was dealt with at the office." He admitted to her and kissed her wet head. "I'm just glad I have the hottest wife on the block." He quoted her.

Mary grinned and rubbed her hand up under Carl's swim trunks. "I'm glad you agree with me." She turned to kiss him. "Think I should go for sexiest too?" She looked up at him as her hand found his semi erect penis under the suit. She could see that he was nervous as she teased.

Carl squirmed, he was never much for public affection. "We could move inside." He suggested. His eyes darted around the yard, lingering on the house next door. The house stood quiet on the hill, nothing moving. Maybe Mike went out for dinner, he was single and had lots of friends to go with.

Mary saw her husband's eyes and heard the concern in his voice. "See anyone?" she asked as she moved her hands to his waist, pressing her breasts to his chest and kissing his chin. Feeling a bit playful and wanting to show off a bit.

Carl shook his head. "I'd still be more comfortable inside." he turned back to her.

Mary looked into his eyes, "I'm not sure I can wait that long." She tugged at his trunks and started to sink lower. "I'd love to give the neighbors a little show, if only they were home..." she teased him and dunked her head under water. Her lips found Carl's swelling shaft and sucked all 5 inches into her hungry mouth.

Above water Carl moaned as she swallowed him whole. Her tongue rubbing along the ridge bringing him to full hardness.

A short distance away hidden by the railing of the deck, Mike watched the couple in the pool. He stayed still and quiet, amazed that he sat low enough to not be seen when Carl had looked up at the house. His own shaft swelling in his shorts as he enjoyed the show.

Mary came up for air and kissed her husband. "I've missed sex this last couple of weeks." She told him. She stood up and gave the suit a little tug, opening the front so that her breasts were exposed to him. "Would you please? Just a quick licking before we leave." Her breasts were quite sensitive, the big areolae already puffed up in anticipation.

Carl stared for just a moment at his wife's lovely breasts, then she pulled his head close and his mouth closed around the right nipple. He loved licking and suckling on her and he knew how much it excited her. The worries and concerns about being outside faded as the desire to please Mary swelled up within him.

It was Mary's turn to moan as he licked and suckled like a starving babe. Her breasts tingled from the warm mouth tugging at them. Her hands wrapped around his head, she held him there for several minutes while he feasted. Her pussy grew damp the longer he licked.

Carl gasped as he came up for air, standing to get out of te pool and head inside. Mary pushed him gently backwards, being on the steps, his feet hit the edge of a step and he tried to back up. After two steps he stumbled and sat back, catching the railing to keep from falling. Mary raised her eyebrows and grinned. Looking down she saw his cock standing up straight from above his waistband, "Such an inviting sight." She said as she stepped up over him.

Carl looked up from his seat on the edge of the pool. He started to try and stand, but she had already moved over him. "I thought we were going inside." He protested, his confidence and control fading with each word. He watched her straddle him, and sink down.

She tugged the thin strip of fabric from her suit to one side and lowered her moist pussy onto his cock. "In just a few minutes dear." She promised. Cupping his chin in her hands she tilted his head up and kissed him as she lowered herself fully onto his shaft. She rolled her hips a bit and heard him groan in pleasure.

Mike couldn't believe his luck. He focused on Mary, her large breasts enticing him to full hardness. He rubbed his own rather larger cock through his pants as he watched. 'Damn, I would love to have those around my cock' he thought to himself.

When he saw them step up to the edge of the pool, he almost laughed at the sight of Carl's penis. Mary seemed quite taken by it though as she lowered herself onto it. 'She can do lots better than that.' he thought as he looked down at his own thick 9 inches bulging under the khaki shorts.

Across the yard Mary was now bouncing on Carl's lap. "Oh Yes." She said as she felt him swelling within her. Her hands squeezed her breasts and alternately guided them to his lips for licking as she rode him.

Moments later Carl leaned back and groaned, "Yes Dear, yes!" He lifted his hips under her as cum squirted into her pussy. She rose up, holding herself in place as he thrust a few times before settling back onto the edge of the pool.

Mary stood up and sat down beside him, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Love you dear." She whispered in his ear.

Carl was breathing heavily, but quickly realized where they were. "We should get inside." He pointed out as he tugged his trunks up over his cock again. He stood and offered a hand to his wife.

Mary looked up at her husband, already finished and back to his conservative proper self. "I need a minute to recover and get my things." She nodded towards the lounge chair with her towel on it.

"Ok dear." Carl turned and rushed back inside, still a little self conscious.

Mary sighed and stood up. She didn't fix her suit, but walked over to the chair and sat down. Looking around she could see the light come on in the upstairs bedroom. She reached down and rubbed her clitoris first, then worked 3 fingers into her pussy. Laying back on the chair she drove the fingers home, twisting and grinding. It took about 5 minutes for her orgasm to trigger, she quivered and shook through the small storm, then collected her towel and went inside.

Inside and on the neighboring deck, eyes watched as Mary first stroked, then fingered herself to an orgasm. The thought going through both Mike and Carl's heads was the same, 'I wish I could give her a real orgasm.'

Late the next week an opportunity presented itself to Mike. He and Carl were having lunch along with a few other executives and junior executives from the company. The discussion turned to the upcoming golf tournament that weekend. Jim asked Carl if he was going to be playing.

Randy, one of the older executives at the company answered for him. "He has to play, he is the defending champion." He slapped Carl on the back.

Carl was a good golfer, but last year had been a fluke. "I just got lucky and Andy had a bad finish." There were a handful of guys who were consistent, Andy was one of them and he would be motivated this year. "A repeat is unlikely." Carl added.

Randy laughed, "I know, but it sure was nice seeing a marketing guy on top instead of accounting." They all agreed cheerfully.

Jim turned to Mike, "You are a sports guy, maybe you will be our dark horse competitor this year." he suggested.

Mike shook his head. "I'm not a golfer, didn't even enter." Jim's face melted into a frown. "I'm sure Carl will represent us well though." he added.

Carl felt a bit of an internal swell of his ego. "What sports do you like?" he asked Mike.

"I used to do triathlons." Mike answered. Seeing a few blank looks around the table, He explained, "You know, swimming, bicycle and running... triathlons."

Carl deflated a bit as he heard this. "You still do them?" he asked.

"Not anymore." Mike answered. "I still bike and run, even have a nice gym set up downstairs in my house. I don't get to train swimming though, no access to a pool." He shrugged his shoulders disappointedly.

Randy chimed in, "Carl has a pool, nice one too." He looked over at Carl starting to squirm a bit inside.

"Yes I do." Carl answered shortly. A defensive urge forming within to keep Mike away from his pool at all cost.

"If I remember right you are not much of a swimmer though." Randy pointed out. "Odd that." he sounded puzzled.

Mike watched Carl squirm as the others maneuvered him. "My wife uses the pool for her exercise. She does like to swim." Carl explained.

Jim glanced over at Mike and Carl knew he was remembering the stolen glance of his wife in her suit. "Don't you live in the same neighborhood?" he asked Mike.

Mike answered quietly between bites of food. "Yes we are neighbors."

Carl relaxed a bit seeing that Mike wasn't pushing the issue. Unfortunately Randy enjoyed meddling in things, one of the reasons he had been passed over for advancement several times. Randy had to chime in, "That is perfect, you can swim at Carl's." Randy exclaimed as if solving a difficult problem. Then he noticed Carl looking at him, frowning. "If it is ok with you Carl." he added.

Backed into a corner, he had a choice. He could expose his fears and jealousy of Mike to them all and likely be ridiculed, or he could agree with Randy's offer. Carl could only swallow his pride and agree. "It is fine with me, just let me know when you want to swim so I can make sure everything is ready."

They returned to work and things ran smoothly. Towards the end of the day Mike knocked on Carl's door. "You know you don't have to loan out your pool if it makes you uncomfortable."

Carl nodded, "It's ok, Randy is right, I never use it. It is just for Mary and to show off at parties." His insides clenched up at the thought of Mike swimming in his pool.

"Oh good, Would it be ok if I came over Saturday around lunch then?" Mike asked. "Weekends are about the only time I have for swimming." He explained.

Carl's eyes shot up and he glared at Mike. "I don't think so, I'll be at the golf tournament."

Mike felt the daggers from Carl's glare. Damn, his boss had some attitudes that needed changing. "I forgot about that." Mike admitted trying to defuse the request a bit. "Your wife could keep an eye out and make sure I behave." he suggested, expecting even dirtier looks.

Carl felt the anger rising in his chest, but as he started to answer he remembered. "Oh, no, Mary is going to be visiting her sister this Saturday. I think they were planning an outing with her and the kids." Carl might be able to be gracious and safe this weekend after all. "I couldn't let you in the house, but I guess you could use the pool." he paused for a moment, "Provided you clean up and don't drown."

Mike watched the shifting emotions play across Carl's face. He was a bit disappointed that Mary would be out, but glad to have access to the pool. Baby steps, he thought. "That would be perfect." He said aloud, "Thanks"