Neighbor - Backyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked down at her, face smeared with saliva, eyes glazed with lust. "All in good time." He lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips. "I would like a taste of your treasures first." He guided her onto the chair, his hands parting her thighs as he knelt between her legs.

Mary gasped and moaned as Mike leaned in, kissing and licking at her thighs. His lips teased along her smooth labia, lapping up and down around the edges until her hands grasped his head. At that signal he slid his tongue up through the middle of her juicy slit. Raising up and locking his eyes on hers, he licked his grinning lips once before returning.

After a few minutes of this Mike felt her beginning to tremble. He sat back and slipped up onto the chair beside her. His solid cock raised up like a flag pole as she looked over at him with a whimper. Without a word he lay back, his hand guiding his cock to point straight upward.

Mary took the thick pole being offered as a challenge. She rose up and stepped over, her feet on either side of the chair. She hovered over him, looking down at his grinning face, glistening with her juices. She reached down and guided him towards her pussy, feeling the head rubbing along her as she positioned herself. Then a slow deliberate drop, inch by inch down onto his cock. The thick head stretching her tight pussy.

It took several minutes of wriggling and bouncing before Mary reached the base. She felt so full that she thought she would burst. In a way she did, letting out several guttural screams when he first bottomed out deep inside her. Mike enjoyed the maneuvering, first watching her breasts sway and jiggle, then sitting up to taste them. He felt the shudder roll through her body as his lips locked onto her large sensitive nipples.

They continued locked together rocking and shuddering on the chair for many long minutes, then Mary reached a point she had long since forgotten. Her eyes widened and her pulse quickened. A large orgasm ripped through her making her shake and tremble. Mike reached up and held her so she wouldn't fall. The motion of course shifted his position and triggered more orgasmic waves. Mike enjoyed them as well, feeling every single one through his cock as her pussy spasmed and squeezed around him.

Once Mary had recovered a bit she lifted her head and looked at him. "You are still hard." She said amazed.

Mike smiled wickedly, "Of course, I haven't cum yet my naughty little neighbor." He lifted her up off his cock. It pulled free with a wet sucking noise that made both of them quiver. "I've wanted to slide my cock between those breasts even since I saw that swimsuit of yours." He set her on the chair and stood over her, his cock wet and dripping as it aimed right at her chest.

She looked up at him and pressed her breasts together. "I'd love to lick that cock if you can make it all the way up here." She teased by leaning down and licking at her breasts.

Mike grinned and slid forward, bending his knees to position himself between her breasts. She helped wrap his cock into her warm mammeries as he began thrusting up. His cock stayed buried in her soft mounds for several thrusts, but as his excitement built so did the depth of his pumping.

Mary saw the head poke through and looked up. "Carl can't do that." She praised him. Then leaned down and licked the tip as it poked through. A few more strokes and he was popping the head between her lips. She tasted the precum oozing from the slit.

With a grunt he felt his balls tighten. The slick breasts felt so good, and the tongue topping it off. "Here is comes." He warned her. She felt him swell as he push between her lips and exploded with his first spurt of thick cum. She swallowed reflexively and pulled back. The second spurt was deep between her breasts and the third hit her in the chin. After that she just felt hot cum on her face and chest. Her pussy oozed and tingled even more as the cum slid over her breasts.

Mike slid down to sit beside Mary as he calmed. Mary scooped up some of the cum from her chest and licked it from her fingers. Mike decided to skip the fingers and leaned over to lick some directly from her breast. "Oh my God, you are a naughty one." Mary exclaimed at the unexpected attention.

Mike grinned at her, "Maybe next time I'll be naughty for real." He teased. Then stood up and looked at the pool. "We should probably rinse off." He suggested, reaching for her green suit. He handed the suit to her and picked up her phone. He snapped a picture of her cum coated breasts. "I'm sure Carl will want proof you wore the green one." He pointed out as he snapped a second picture of his dripping cock for her.

Mary blushed as Mike snapped pictures of her getting dressed and a few more of himself nude. She knew those were not for Carl at all. Once she had the suit on she dove into the pool and Mike snapped a couple that Carl would see. Then he dove in and swam a couple of more laps with her.

Once they were clean and tired they got out, dried off and returned to their houses. "You will have to come swim again sometime, now that we are better acquainted, neighbor." She teased as he walked over toward the gate.

"Happy to be your exercise buddy anytime Carl will let you." He waved. Mary was already trying to sort out how to get Carl to let her as she waved back to Mike.