Neighbor Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's hand caressed my cheek and guided my mouth back to his beautiful cock and I dove on it mouth first, sucking obediently, lustily as his wife fucked me with her strap on. Each of Laurie's gentle yet firm thrusts drove my mouth down on Mike's cock, my eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy. My entire body felt like it was electrified, 10,000 volts of pleasure and sexual desire coursing through me as Laurie and Mike used me as their personal sex toy. Each pump of Laurie's thick dildo causing my vision to flash white as she fucked me, "That's a good boy, let Mama fuck your tight boypussy..." As I drooled down my chin and Mike fed his cock into my insatiable mouth. I definitely lost track of time here, bouncing between their wonderful cocks, sweating, moaning, my head spinning and loving each luscious second of it.

After a while, through my haze, I heard Mike's voice, "Are you ready for this cock, baby?" He slipped his enormous erection from my trembling lips and I gasped for air as he stood.

"Oh YES, Daddy!" Laurie exclaimed with a giggle, "My little pussy has been aching for it all day!"

Laurie gripped my collar and held me in place, my whole body vibrating with exhausted sexual energy as she paused. "Mmmm, Mama loves fucking her good boy..." She whispered to me before slapping my ass and Mile positioned himself behind her. I could feel Laurie repositioning her hips behind me and our collective weight shift as Mike gently slid his big cock into her.

"OoooooooooOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!" She wailed as he began thrusting his hips, sawing his beautiful erection in and out of her juicy pussy. Laurie's whole body pushed forward with each of Mike's pumps, the dildo driving into me, my moans mixing with hers. It was as though he were fucking us both at once, Laurie tightened her grip on my collar as he increased his tempo, thrusting, fucking his hard smooth dick into his wife and her dildo into me. I gripped the couch cushion and took every inch, my cock throbbing in the tight pouch of my jockstrap and moaning like I was possessed. It had been months since I'd felt anything as incredibly intense as this and I was lost in the moment, in a sea of sexual frenzy, succumbed to my filthy desires. I had no idea how much time was passing, only that I wanted this sensation to last forever.

Suddenly Laurie yelped, "Cu...Cumming... I'm CUMMINNNNNNNNGGGG!" Her body shook and she pulled back hard on my collar, restricting my breathing as she leaned forward, twitching, shaking all over, her belly pressing onto my lower back as I felt the back of my thighs soaked with her juice. I could hear her whispering "thank you... thank you Daddy..." I felt her slide the dildo out of me and Velcro straps unfastening as I collapsed on the floor and turned to watch them kissing deeply, Mike kneeling behind her, cupping her full breasts in his hands as their lips and tongues thrashed together.

As I caught my breath they were whispering inaudibly before a grin spread across her face and she turned to me. She took me by the hand and flopped down on the couch, spreading her legs and leaning back with a smile. "Mmmm, come here, neighbor boy..."

She sat me on the couch and pulled me to her, my back against her chest and she wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tight. She kissed my neck and licked at my earlobe as my hands caressed her smooth thighs. Mike kneeled in front of me and I gasped as he dragged his tongue over the thick bulge in my pink jockstrap. His hand cupped my bulge and he took another long lick before looking up at me and saying, "Having fun, neighbor boy?" I nodded and Laurie giggled as she gently squeezed my nipples and I moaned again. In one movement Mike pulled my jockstrap aside and my hard shaved cock stood triumphantly, fully erect, the tip glistening with pre cum. In an instant I was in his mouth, he moaned, "Mmmmm" as he pumped his lips up and down, his tongue swirling, coating my shaft with his spit and causing my eyes to roll back. It felt incredible. Mike was an expert at sucking cock and I let out another whimper as he cupped my smooth, heavy balls and milked me with his lips. I knew I wasn't going to last long. As Laurie squeezed and caressed my chest and nipples she whispered, "mmmm, it feels so good... now thank Daddy Mike for sucking your big smooth cock..."

"Thank you Daddy Mike..." I whimpered. And my thighs began to shake.

"He loves to suck your big hard cock... thank him again..." She whispered.

"Thank you Daddy..." My orgasm rising, everything tightening up...

"Again."

"Thank you Daddy..." trying to hold back...

"Again."

"Thank you Daddy..." sucking faster, harder, Mike's tongue massaging my cock with each smooth pump of his lips.

"Again"

"Thank you....OH OH UNNNGH!" The orgasm tore through my body, my legs and hips spasming as Laurie squeezed my nipples and I erupted in Mike's hot wet mouth.

My body felt as though it were vibrating as I leaned back against Laurie, trying to catch my breath. She and I kissed again and I was surprised when I felt Mike straddling us. He leaned in and his lips connected with mine. His stubble scratched my face as my lips sucked at his and his tongue pushed my sweet cum from his mouth to mine. It tased so good. Then he gave Laurie a taste. Then the three of us began kissing and licking at each other's mouths, swapping, sharing and swallowing my hot salty cum until it was gone.

We sat silently composing ourselves on the couch. Mike and I shared a cigarette and Laurie finished her glass of wine.

"Well, Happy anniversary!" I said and we all laughed.

"Thanks for making it one to remember." Laurie said and kissed me on the cheek. I gathered my things and slipped my shorts back on and they walked me to the porch door. I waved goodbye to them and as I made my way through the gate between our two yards I heard Mike say, "It's always nice when the neighbor boy stops by."

Laurie giggled and kissed him, "Glad to hear you say so. Because the yard is definitely gonna need some work this week..." He laughed and I heard the door slide shut.

THE END.

Copyright 2024. TightpantsXX.

12