Neighbor Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Mama Laurie puts her young panty boys to work.
4.3k words
4.61
4.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday was another sweltering July day. Laurie had called around nine that morning to ask if I could come over to mow the lawn and I agreed to be by a bit later.

"Mmmm, great! It shouldn't take too long," she said, "Be by around noon?"

I got out of bed to get dressed. My girlfriend Kristen was coming to visit on Saturday and I was looking forward to seeing her for the first time since school had gotten out, plus the prospect of the two of us having the whole house to ourselves had me horny all week.

Laurie was right, mowing the grass didn't take long. She and Mike had a small lawn on account of their inground pool so the work only took about an hour. I finished up and wheeled their mower back into the small garden shed before climbing the back porch stairs and opening the back slider door. The air conditioning felt great as I stepped inside, closing the door behind me and heading in to find Laurie. She was sitting on the sofa in the main living room reading a magazine, her flowing dark purple highlighted hair pulled back in a high ponytail and her luscious curves squeezed into a pair of tight lavender leggings and a low cut white tshirt that accentuated her cleavage. Laurie was older than me, in her mid forties, she always looked amazing and her voluptuous curvy body never failed to get my heart racing.

"Well hi there, neighbor boy!" She giggled as she looked up from her magazine. "All done?"

"Yup, the lawn is all set. Hows it going?"

"Great!" She stood up and wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, holding me against her soft curvy body, "Oh my! you're so sweaty! It must be a hundred degrees out there!"

I laughed, "Yeah it's hot. But not too bad."

"Here, let me get you a drink." She took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen.

At the desk in the dining room sat a young blond guy in his 20's, around my age sitting in front of Laurie's desktop computer typing and staring at the screen.

"Oh that's just Ryan." Laurie said as she poured me a glass of iced tea. "He's here to fix the computer. Say hello to the Neighbor boy, Ryan."

The guy looked up at me and smiled, "Hello." Before turning back to the screen. He wore a black T-shirt with tan cargo shorts and sported a lean athletic build. I turned back to Laurie and shot her a flirty smile, knowing how much she liked having tradesmen visit the house.

She giggled and said, "He's here to fix the computer."

"Yeah, you said that." I smiled at her as I took a gulp of the iced tea.

She laughed again, "And he's nearly done, right Ryan?"

"Yup... just a few more minutes." He replied without looking up.

Laurie turned back to me, grinning. "So... you're pretty sweaty... maybe you might want to head upstairs and take a shower?"

I felt my shaved cock thickening in my pants. Laurie was always so flirty and I could only imagine what she had in mind. I knew the upstairs shower was in the master bedroom, her and Mike's bedroom and I knew she was planning something naughty. I gulped down the last of my iced tea and said, "Oh definitely... that sounds like just the thing!"

She laughed again before shooting me a suggestive look. "I thought you might want to. That's why I laid out a little something for you to slip into. After you've showered."

My heart was racing. "Is Mike home?"

"No, he's at work until seven," Batting her eyelashes suggestively and laughing, "Looks like it's just us today..."

"Well I best go shower up then!" I laughed and turned excitedly to head up the stairs. "Nice to meet you Ryan!" I called out and heard him say "Yup! You too!"

Nobody turned me on like Laurie did. Over the past few years I'd spent dozens of nights playing with her and her husband Mike, submitting to both of them as they worked through their seemingly endless list of sexual fantasies. They were a bit older than me, in their early forties and I loved the way they'd use me as their personal sex toy. We always had such an incredible time together and today it seemed like she had something fun in mind for just the two of us. I could hardly wait. By the time I reached her bedroom I was rock hard with anticipation and was excited to see what she'd laid out for me to wear for her. Laurie was so sexually confident and I always trusted her kinks to be right in line with my own. Today was no exception. When i reached the master bathroom and flipped on the lights I saw on the counter was a brand new lavender gstring. My cock throbbed... I absolutely loved it when she'd dress me how she wanted and I couldn't wait to feel the tight little panties against my hard smooth cock.

I showered quickly and toweled off before slipping on the tiny thong, pulling the side straps tight up over my smooth hips. The little pastel purple thong felt incredible against my skin, tight and revealing in all the right places, my hard shaved cock held firmly in the soft front pouch.

I could hear Laurie's voice on the other side of the door, I couldn't make out what she was saying but I knew it meant she was already in the bedroom and my heart pounded as i flipped off the light and opened the door.

Stepping into the bedroom I saw Laurie laying in the center of her bed on the bright plush purple comforter. She had lost her tshirt and was wearing only her skin tight purple leggings. They hugged her luscious curvy hips and thighs, her beautiful full double D breasts lay out soft and exposed. Each soft pale globe crowned with a stiff little pink nipple. To her left lay Ryan, his smooth hairless body fully exposed but for a tiny lavender gstring that matched the one I was wearing. He was snuggled up to her side, his right hand cupping her right breast as he lovingly and sensuously sucked her hard nipple. I wondered how she convinced him to do this but then remembered that Laurie was irresistible and I was sure it didn't take much convincing to get the computer guy to follow her upstairs. I stood watching them for a moment as Laurie stroked his hair, purring, "That's a good boy..."

"Mmmmm, there you are!" Laurie smiled as I stepped into the room, "Do you like the pretty panties Mama picked out for you?"

I felt my face flush pink with arousal as I nodded. " Yes Mama Laurie. I love them."

"I knew you would. You love dressing up sexy for Mama don't you?"

"Yes Mama Laurie. I love to dress sexy for you." My cock was rock hard as I watched Ryan suck and he looked up at me with an embarrassed smile, blushing as he held Lauries nipple between his lips. She patted the bed beside her and shot me an inviting grin.

"Why don't you come join us, Neighbor boy."

My heart was pounding as I climbed onto the bed and slid in beside her. She planted a long soft kiss on my lips and I slipped my hand over her soft tummy. I knew just what she wanted and my lips found their way to her other hard nipple. I began to suck gently, my hand caressing her soft exposed skin as she began stroking my hair. I pressed my panty bulge against her thigh as I sucked, hearing her whimper softly.

"Ooooh yesss.... Mmmm that's what I like, such good boys... suck Mama's big tits..."

Ryan and I continued our obedient suckling as our hands caressed and explored her body. She cradled our heads to her chest as we both humped our panty bulges softly against her smooth thighs.

My hand made its way down between her legs as she parted her thighs and I began to massage her pussy through her tight leggings.

"I feel over dressed next to you two sexy boys..." Laurie said, "Why don't you help Mama out of these tight yoga pants..."

Ryan and I sat up and slowly slid her tight leggings down. She wasn't wearing panties and her soft shaved pussy lips glistened causing my mouth to water.

She placed her hand on my back and said, "Mmmm, You sexy boys are making Mama's pussy all wet. That's what you want isn't it? Mama to be all nice and juicy...?"

"Yes Mama Laurie." Ryan replied obediently.

"Yes Mama... we want you to feel good." I smiled at Ryan and I could see the excitement on his face.

"Mmmm, good boys," she purred as her hand made its way between her legs and her fingers began massaging herself, "now show Mama what good sexy boys you are."

Her hand cupped the back of Ryan's head and she guided his mouth to mine. He kissed me, softly at first but then deeper and in seconds he and I were full on making out. Our lips and tongues sliding together as we knelt facing each other, our hands grasping at the other's hips as Laurie watched us. I could feel that he was as hard as I was in his tiny g-string, his thick shaved cock bulging in the soft pouch of his panties as he pressed his smooth chest against mine. I whimpered softly as Ryan's hand cupped my thick panty bulge and he started slowly stroking me.

"Good boy, Ryan..." Laurie said, her long manicured fingers massaging the folds of her smooth wet pussy as she watched us, "The neighbor boy has a lovely hard cock, doesn't he?"

"Yes Mama Laurie..." he said as he began kissing my neck, his hand tracing the outline of my erection through my thin panties. I moaned softly as he started kissing along my collar bone and down my chest, bending over at the waist as he kissed down my stomach until I could feel his hot breath on my trembling panty bulge. "It's so hard and thick..."

Ryan dragged his tongue over my hard panty wrapped cock and I shivered with pleasure. I let out a long moan as he began suckling my head through the little purple g-string, his lips and tongue exploring my panty bulge as Laurie smiled up at us.

Laurie lifted her hand to my mouth and I obediently began sucking her glistening fingers, my mouth suddenly awash with the taste of her sweet pussy.

I looked into Laurie's eyes as she flashed a devilish smile and said, "Now Ryan... I want you to take a proper taste of that hard cock..."

"Yes Mama..." Ryan said as he slid my thong to the side, my cock standing fully erect. He looked up at me and I nodded before he sunk his lips over my smooth cock head and began to gently suck.

"Ooooohhhh....!" I moaned as Ryan expertly began milking me with his hot eager mouth. Laurie spread her legs open wide and resumed fingering herself as my fingers traced the "T" of Ryan's little thong, squeezing his smooth tight ass as he sucked me and Laurie watched intently.

"Mmmm..." Ryan moaned as I gently thrust my hips toward him, my thick erection pumping in and out of his lips as he knelt on all fours, massaging it with his tongue as his lips slid up and down my shaft. He was an excellent cocksucker, taking his time and enjoying every moment as he drove me wild. I gazed into Laurie's eyes, totally aware of the pure arousal she was feeling as she watched Ryan suck my cock. It was so sexy seeing her finger herself as she watched, one hand between her legs, the other massaging her hard left nipple.

My cock popped out of Ryan's mouth and he knelt gasping, lips glistening as Laurie pulled me down beside her and kissed me deeply. My hands began caressing her soft curves as our tongues danced together. I could tell how turned on she was by her soft little whimpers and moans. I started kissing her neck as I cupped her full left breast and I felt the weight on the bed shift. I opened my eyes to see that Ryan was now kneeling beside Laurie's head, his thick cock bulging fully erect in his lavender gstring.

"Oh my!" Laurie giggled as her finger's traced the outline of his erection, "Look Neighbor boy... look how hard Ryan is in his little panties!"

Ryan smiled as he looked down at us. His cock looked so thick and swollen in his gstring, causing my mouth to water and Laurie said, "Mmmm... he did such a good job fixing Mama's computer today..." and with one swift motion she slipped his panties to the side and his big hairless cock stood throbbing hard just inches from our faces.

She leaned in and took his cock between her full pouty lips, softly pulsing her mouth as she gently sucked him. I leaned in too, my lips kissing along his shaft sliding my tongue up and down as he let out a long low moan. Laurie and I began milking his cock between us, our wet lips sliding up and down his beautiful erection, our tongues licking and slurping his smooth head, taking turns sucking him and making out with each other. I loved sharing cock with Laurie, she was so sensual and loving. She was the one who'd taught me how to suck cock properly and I always loved showing her that I'd taken her lessons to heart. Now, milking his cock with our lips, hearing him moan with pleasure, gazing into her sultry brown eyes as we shared Ryan had my cock throbbing hard against her thigh.

"Now kneel beside me Neighbor boy..." Laurie whispered, "Mama wants to taste both of her good panty boys..."

I scrambled to my knees facing Ryan and I felt Laurie begin stroking his long hard cock against mine. "Oh yesss...." She purred, "Mama's good boys look so hard and sexy in their pretty panties..." She closed her lips over my smooth head and started to suck, then swapped back to Ryan. She alternated her wet hot mouth from cock to cock and I moaned as Ryan placed a hand on my smooth hip and leaned in to kiss me. He and I started making out, our hands caressing the other's smooth lean bodies and our tongues exploring each other's mouths as Laurie playfully sucked us both, one at at time while stroking the other, pressing our thick cock heads together as she licked and sucked our erect cocks.

My head was spinning as Ryan kissed along my neck and I looked down at Laurie, her face lit up with sexual delight as she worked the two throbbing young erections before her. It felt incredible, the three of us writhing as one, a swarm of hands and hungry mouths. Ryan's warm smooth skin felt so good against me. His cock was slightly larger than mine and the sensation of it sliding against mine as Laurie licked and sucked us was overwhelming. I was in heaven.

"Good boys..." Laurie said as she spread her thighs open wide, "Now I want to feel my good boy's wet hungry mouths..."

"Yes Mama..." Ryan said with a smile.

"Yes Mama." I said as he and I slid down the bed and knelt shoulder to shoulder between her soft parted legs. Her pussy was shaved completely smooth and her soft lips glistened with her wetness. He and I kissed again before leaning in, our mouths open and eager to taste her juicy pussy. Our lips came together as we kissed along her juicy slit, our tongues massaging her stiff little clit as she cradled our heads. She moaned loudly as we went to work, making out as we ate, licked and sucked her beautiful pussy. Our smooth thong wrapped asses up in the air, hard thick cocks hanging out of our panties as we lovingly ate Laurie's sweet pussy.

Laurie was moaning away, taking short shallow breaths as she whimpered, "Oh yesss.... Yes... good panty boys love Mama's pussy..." She was right, we did. Licking and sucking her bald slit, our faces slick with her juice as she moaned. A fury of wet lips and tongues as we hungrily ate her, I felt her thighs begin to shake and I knew she was about to cum, I sucked down on her clit and heard her gasp as my tongue swirled around and around.

"Oh fuck! YESSSSS! I'm cummMMING!" Laurie yelped as she gripped our hair and came hard against our slippery faces, rocking her thick curvy hips as she thrust against us, her whole body shuddering as she came.

"Oh yesss..." she purred, "mmmm, my good boys know just what Mama likes..." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, our tongues swirling the taste of her sweet pussy between us. "It's so sweet isn't it?" She asked me, "you love the taste of Mama's little pussy don't you?"

"Yes Mama Laurie, " I whispered, "We love it..."

Ryan was up on his knees now, stroking his long thick cock. "Mmmm, look how hard Ryan is, Neighbor boy... I want you to get him ready to fuck my pretty cunt..."

"Yes Mama..." I whispered before kissing her again. My heart was racing as I kissed my way down her soft tummy until I was inches from Ryan's big cock. I looked up at him, he smiled excitedly as I parted my lips and slid his thick cock head into my mouth. He tasted so good, not as big as Daddy Mike but still a thick hard cock. I began gently sucking, pulsing my tongue as he moaned and I slid my lips up and down his long smooth shaft getting it nice and wet with my saliva. Laurie spread her legs wide and I guided Ryan's smooth glistening cock to her soft pussy. I watched as he pressed his head against her slit and heard Laurie moan as he slid into her.

"Oh yessss Ryan...." She whimpered as he began thrusting gently, driving his erection into her pussy. I kept my head where it was, kissing her soft tummy and watching closely as his big cock disappeared into her, over and over. My lips made their way to her clit and I began sucking softly and Laurie squealed with delight. I could feel her thrashing around and knew she was in heaven as we worked her sweet pussy. Every few thrusts Ryan would slide all the way out of her and into my mouth, allowing me to suck her sweet girl juice off of his big beautiful cock before he resumed fucking. It was amazing. My cock was throbbing as it hung hard out of the side of my tight purple panties.

"Is this good Mama?" Ryan asked innocently as he thrust his hips, "is this how you like it?"

Laurie moaned and smiled, "Oh yes baby, just like that...Mama loves your big cock..."

Ryan's thrusting was hypnotic, keeping a steady driving rhythm as he alternated his cock from her pussy to my mouth and back again. I licked at her clit and the shaft of his cock as he fucked her, all three of us breathing heavily and whimpering with delight. I was so horny that my head was spinning, waves of arousal crashing all over me as my mouth serviced them and Laurie stroked my hard panty cock.

Laurie gripped my hair and pulled my head back slightly as Ryan continued his thrusting.

"Hold on baby..." Laurie whispered, "Mama doesn't want to cum just yet..." As she arched her back and let out a long moan, clearly enjoying Ryan's big cock.

She scooted herself down lower on the bed, her curvy ass now on the edge and Ryan stood holding her knees, never missing a beat in his rhythmic fucking.

"Climb up here, Neighbor boy..." She ordered, "Mama wants to taste your juicy big cock..."

She tilted her head back, licking her lips as I positioned myself over her. She pulled my little g-string to the side, freeing my hard hairless cock and balls completely and took me into her mouth. It felt incredible. So soft and wet, her tongue pulsing against my erection as she began to gently suck. I moaned and looked at Ryan, he stared back at me with a smoldering, lusty gaze, clearly in ecstasy as he pumped Laurie full of his big dick. His thrusting shook her body, pushing her lips up and down my shaft as she sucked me, both of us filling sexy Mama Laurie with our young smooth erections. Her moans were muffled by my cock as she squeezed her nipples and writhed with pleasure. Suddenly she pulled my cock from her mouth and gasped, "Cum for me Ryan... cum in Mama's little pussy..."

"Yes Mama..." Ryan whimpered obediently and he sped up.

"Yesss baby... fuck me!" She moaned, "Fill me with that hot cum!"

Ryan moaned and shuddered hard as he erupted in Laurie's pussy, "YES! Oh mmmm, yes it's soo good!" He exclaimed as he came inside of her, his thrusting slowing down.

Laurie's cheeks were flushed bright pink as she looked up at me and caught her breath. "Good boys... such good boys..." Before planting a kiss on the head of my hard cock.

As Ryan slid out of her she said, "Now lay on your back Neighbor boy... you're not finished yet..."

She got to her knees and she guided me to lay where she had been. I watched as Ryan sunk to his knees and I spread my legs open as she straddled my face, her cum soaked pussy inches from my mouth. She lowered herself onto my face and I began to eat her, her sweet pussy juice mixed with the taste of Ryan's salty cum. I held her hips as I sucked and licked at her soft wet folds, my face was coated with the mixture of their juices as my tongue worked her hard little clit, gulping down cum and pussy juice as she whimpered and I felt Ryan's mouth on my cock. Her curvy soft thighs were covering my ears and I could barely hear her as she said, "Good boy Ryan... now give Mama a taste."

12