Neighbor Boy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her mouth join Ryan's and the two of them began ferociously licking and sucking my cock, their lips and tongues working my shaft and head in unison as Ryan gently caressed my balls. I was getting close and I wanted Laurie to cum at the same time, my lips closed around her clit and I started sucking as my tongue licked away with wild abandon. I could feel her legs begin to involuntarily shake and I sucked harder hearing her squeal as she pumped her mouth up and down. She clamped my head between her thighs and began shaking as my orgasm rose to a fever pitch and I couldn't hold back any longer. My whole body shuddered as I came hard, coating Ryan and Laurie's faces with my hot cum just as Laurie let out another loud squeal and came hard against my mouth.

She slowly slid off of my face and I gasped for air as she and Ryan licked up every drop of cum from my cock and stomach.

"Oooohh yes... fuck yes... that was wonderful." She giggled before sharing a long deep kiss with Ryan and turning to face me, the warm post orgasm bliss painted all over her smiling face. "Mama's good neighbor boy..." Then she kissed me deeply, her tongue swirling my cum into my mouth before collapsing on the bed beside me.

Ryan kissed my cock and slid my panties back up tucking my dick back into the soft front pouch before doing the same to himself and climbing up onto the bed. He lay down beside me, his soft skin felt so good against mine and I pulled him close to me, sharing a sloppy dreamy kiss as the three of us snuggled up together in a sweaty exhausted heap.

"Was that good Mama?" I asked Laurie as she spooned me against Ryan.

"Oh yes Neighbor boy... that was just right... just what Mama likes..."

After a laying there for a bit, Ryan sat up. "I hate to say it, but I have another job to get to."

We laughed as he began getting dressed, leaving his lavender g-string on as he slid up his cargo shorts.

"Well thank you for all of your hard work today Ryan," Laurie giggled, "I hope I have some more computer problems for you to help me with soon."

"So do I!" He laughed as he pulled on his tshirt, "This is the best job I've ever had!"

I sat up and started to get dressed too as Laurie lit a cigarette.

"Daddy Mike will be home soon," she said, "I can't wait to tell him about all the work my good panty boys did for me today..."

We all laughed. Fully dressed now, I leaned in and kissed Laurie good bye, Ryan followed suit.

"You boys can let yourselves out, Mama needs a little nap after that." She purred and blew out a cloud of white smoke before giggling again. "Thank you boys... thanks for all your good work today."

Ryan and I blushed and bid her goodbye before heading downstairs and out the front door.

Before he got in his car he said, "Hey, don't get me wrong, that was all really hot but what was with the having us put on the g-strings?"

I laughed, "Oh, it's just something she's into. It's really sexy, right?"

"It is!" He smiled, "She's amazing. You're so lucky to have a neighbor like her."

I smiled and thought for a second, "You're right, I definitely am."

THE END.

Copyright 2024. TightpantsXXV.

12