Neighbor Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a distance, a first glance would register a plentiful head of shining, wavy auburn hair framing Ruth's pale face. Bill could confirm that the rug and the curtains matched. A second look would reveal a silhouette of a tall, athletic, slim, leggy woman with a pinched waist and a fine full butt.

Closer in, large, smiling cornflower-blue eyes hold the observer in an unwavering gaze. The continuous eye contact distracts attention away from the light smattering of freckles and the slightly overfull, almost pouting, lips that rarely see any lipstick.

Looking further down there is nothing special to see unless Ruth is cold or excited. Then her long nipples become evident through all but the thickest of tops. She wears a fully padded bra on the occasions when she wishes to appear as though she has significant breasts, rather than the modest A or B cup nature had given her.

Short version: a flat chested, long legged, auburn, freckled beauty.

As for Bill: a has-been, thick-set tennis player with a full head of white hair.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Ig

******

Iggy:

Showin' off, are we?

Not so flat as you think. What I lack in volume I make up in sensitivity. Save on bras, too.

Come over and see if I am not right. I'm on my own. Now.

N.

******

N. Be right over. Ig.

******

Gee packed up her art supplies in the basement. She heard Jim call down, "Hon. Going over to see Kelsey. OK? Anything I can do before I go?"

Gee moved to the base of the stairs. "No. I'm good. Happening then? Have fun. I'm off to my art class. See you later."

Jim procrastinated for a few moments as he drove the Audi into the garage. He could sense rain was on the way as dark clouds closed in. He always felt it would rain after he polished one of his autos. He was often right.

He was nervous venturing into the unknown. Where would this path lead? Kelsey opened the door as Jim approached. She was barefoot with patterned blue tights and a matching color loose silk top that hung on her body giving a glimpse of small protrusions as she moved.

Out of the blue, Plain Jane flashed into Jim's mind. Had she seen his journey to Kelsey's house? He resisted the temptation to moon Jane as he crossed the threshold.

As soon as the door closed, Kelsey hugged me.

"Time for our first kiss Dr. Germaine. She pressed him against the door and their lips locked together. After a few seconds of recovery and pleasure from the onslaught, he disengaged himself.

"My rapacious goddess. My, Kelsey, you are delicious. But I am an old man. I like to enjoy the journey. We have some talking to do first."

"About what?"

"The rules of the game. We have a story line to develop. What shall we call it? 'Duck Soup'?"

Kelsey looked visibly disappointed.

"There's also the matter of some tits to examine. Shall we proceed?"

"Tease!" she said swatting Jim playfully "One rule. Go with the flow. I have spoken." Kelsey raised both arms in the air, triumphant.

******

As the thick clouds blew in, Gee perfunctorily chucked her brushes and art supplies in the trunk of her Prius and drove to the studio complex. Most of the studios were dark, empty. She made her way towards one of the studios that was still lit.

"How's my Gee-Gee?" Patrick greeted her as she entered.

"Horse." Then," Perfect." She gave her oft repeated, corny reply to the greeting. "We've got the entire evening to ourselves."

Patrick took her hand in his, turned it over and kissed her palm.

******

Jim looked as stern as he could, given the circumstances. "Rule One: No emotional dependency. Phil and the kids come first in your life. Two: whatever we do stays in this or my house. If we go out together it will be on a purely friendship basis. No physical contact. Three; if the fun goes out of our relationship we quit. Either of us can call a stop by saying 'No more', three times. Then we are over forever. But hopefully we can remain friends. Agreed?"

"Sounds about right and I agree if you agree to my rules. Rule one: never patronize me, like you did when you thought I would not understand the word 'florid'. I am not your bimbo. Rule two: If we have an appointment at either of our houses you will take a little blue pill thirty minutes before we get together. Can't waste a moment." Kelsey winked at me. "Rule Three: we will never criticize each other's stories. Let's steer clear of that potentially poisonous route. Agree to my rules? If you do, then we have a deal. Agree?"

"Agree. Now, Ruth, come here and kiss me." He observed her blue blouse across her chest tented by Kelsey's prominent nipples.

"Where?"

"Improvise. Your house, your rules."

"Master bedroom."

"Master bedroom? Really?''

"Tomorrow is my day to wash the sheets. Yer didn't know I was that practical, did you?"

"Phil won't mind?"

"Phil won't know, unless we get around to a threesome."

Jim followed Kelsey keeping two stairs behind her. He could feel the stirring in his jeans as he watched the curved arc of her delicious buns oscillate from side to side. He imagined the musk getting churned up as her inner thighs lightly scissor their way up. As she reached the top Kelsey stopped and indicated me to stop as well. I froze two steps down. As her hands quickly found her waistband and stripped off her tights. She straightened and folded them such that she could pull the crotch area to her nose. A deep sniff and a big smile followed. She sat on the hardwood top stair and slowly spread her legs. No panties.

"Suck me off, big boy." Jim was put to work. "Unfortunately, you do not have Bill's tongue -- do you? -- nevertheless do your best." Jim liked that Kelsey was still half living in his story.

Jim backed down one step and leaned forward to capture Kelsey's right foot. Lifting it he started a light foot massage and brought her toes to his mouth. He sucked on each one individually. Glancing up Jim could she was getting into the spirit of my attention. He transferred to her left foot and repeated the action. This time after the toe sucking, he kissed his way up the calf and then around the knee to the inner thigh. Turning his head, he jumped to the other thigh and dragged his rough tongue along the tender flesh towards her crotch. Gee always accused Jim of having a cat's tongue.

Kelsey leaned back on her elbows as he started his assault on ground zero. She was partially shaved with a neat landing strip marking her vagina. He raised her knees over his shoulders to start in earnest, but staying clear of her clit. The natural musky perfume was heavenly and the taste strangely sweet. The outer and inner labia felt the caress of a coarse tongue. What it lacked in length it made up for in a rough, stimulating texture.

From Kelsey's moans she was well on her way to hit an orgasm very quickly. Jim dove in and pushed his tongue deep into the folds before raising it to her clit. Two fingers replaced the tongue in her well lubricated cunt. His tongue found acceptance as a suitable dancing partner for Kelsey's long and now engorged clit. She reached a rapid orgasm mashing Jim's head into her pubes with her strong hands. Her vocalization was new to him. She gave a clutched whimpering sound that lasted for about a minute.

"Shit. You woke Freda up."

"Me?"

"Well. Seems you got a triple. Not bad for a first innings."

"Triple?" I was thrown. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Fucking baseball. First base: Tits. Second: cunt fingering. Cunnilingus is third in my book. But that's it for now. The bed will have to wait for a home run. I'll go and get Freda and we can have a tea in the kitchen. Go put the kettle on." He did as ordered. Jim could not but smile at her school level reference. She was still young.

They had tea with shop-bought Chocolate Chip cookies, not nearly as good as Gee's. Kelsey breast fed Freda from an open blouse. Her hard nipples, he discovered, were not only large they were a deep brown color. It appeared that in spite of the large A, or B, cup size her tits were very efficient purveyors of milk. Who knew?

Amy entered the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Be a darling and get her a glass of milk." Jim did and then beat a hasty retreat home.

******

"Hey."

"How was your class? Guess it ran a bit." Jim was reading the paper. Gee was almost two hours later than usual.

"Good. Better than good really."

"What you painting?"

"Actually, I didn't paint. I sat for Patrick instead."

"Great. I'd love one of his portraits of you. Will he give it to you, or will we have to buy it? "

"It is more than a portrait." Emphatic. Then Jim noted she deftly changed subject. "How was it for you?"

"Thought you didn't want to know. Rule something or other."

"Can't a girl change her mind?" Gee still knew how to be coquettish. Strange.

"My girl can do whatever she wants. You make 'em, you break 'em. Blow by blow or just overview? Ooops. No blow. Honestly."

"Did you fuck her?"

"No. Sucked her off though. The baby woke up." He needed to get on track. Something was going on here that he did not quite understand. Jim made a guess. "You nude?'

"No dressed. Well sort of. I had a thin diaphanous Arab type of outfit. Nothing underneath. Patrick is going retro and doing one of those Harem, Odalisque type paintings. I obliged."

Jim was both surprised and shocked at the same time. "Wow. I thought that would be way out of your comfort zone. How come you agreed to do that?" He was getting hard thinking about it.

"Look, Patrick has been grooming me to do something like this for a year. I have always been steadfast against it. Frankly just not even slightly interested up to now. But Patrick, if nothing else, is persistent and persuasive. And I should add gentle and caring."

I interrupted, "So what suddenly changed?"

"I guess Kelsey. My letting go of your needs somehow sprung a change in my headspace. I gave myself permission to let go of the then 'me' and my blocked libido. That's exaggerating it. It was more like 'so what's the harm?' because I know Patrick is not the type to suddenly want to jump my bones. What's the problem? I admit I have always been flattered by the invitations over the last year, but there was nothing there for me until this afternoon -- evening."

"So how did it feel?" Jim thought this revelation was worth pushing.

Gee did not answer immediately. She chewed her lower lip as she thought. Jim remained silent.

"Honestly, I loved it. For the first time since the accident my nipples hardened, and a whisper of a feeling ran down to my crotch. It was wonderful to feel again. Does that shock you?"

"My dear, dear Gee. I am delighted for you. Stand up." She did at the same time as Jim who gave her a huge hug that lasted for minutes.

"Thank you. It has me wondering though. Am I an exhibitionist at heart? Does it taking showing my body for me to feel anything? Or, was it just the confluence of events that allowed me to recapture a small touch of my former self? That's a scary thought for me."

"Maybe you should test it. Did Patrick finish the painting?"

"Only one figure of the five he has sketched in on this huge canvas. Maybe you should pose for the Eunuch spot?" Gee laughed out loud.

"You could volunteer to pose for the other women? See if you still can get the erotic tap turned on to more than a few drips?"

"Interesting metaphor. Do you want to see my juices running down my thighs? My clit is a faucet handle!" Gee had a wicked glint in her eye. "Make a good title for a porno movie."

"I'm thinking of becoming a plumber." She thumped Jim on the arm. "Seriously, to make this a true test I'll stay home as I have been doing for the last year. You go off and do your posing. See if anything happens the second time. If you wanted to be fully naked, I would not put up any objection. You still have a great figure and your tits have held up well. What goes around....." Jim let the sentence die.

"There's my scars to consider and one leg now about half an inch shorter than the other. I'm going up to have a bath and then bed."

"Shall we use the Queen bed in the spare room tonight." Jim put a hopeful note in his voice.

"Not tonight. It could come to that if all goes well." Gee's eyes were sparkling as Jim had not seen in years.

******

Jim opened his e-mail the following morning.

Ig:

Hi neighbor! Hope you don't mind. I've appropriated your Neighbor story to write a follow up. Tell me what you think. Here goes.....

It was about four weeks since Bill had stormed into his house before Mike received a dinner invitation from Ruth. He accepted.

Mike dressed fairly formally, for him. His dress trousers had a sharp crease and his button-down shirt was crisply ironed. He raised his hand to knock of Ruth's front door, to have it swing in away from him. "Come in. Come in." Bill, dressed in a golf shirt and jeans, welcomed him. Mike felt slightly overdressed.

Mike thrust the bottle of wine into Bill's hands. Bill guided Mike to the Family room where Ruth awaited him. Mike was surprised by Ruth's gingham peasant styled dress with puffed up short sleeves, a hemline that was several inches above her knees and a neckline that showed much of her upper breasts. All he could say was "Wow Ruth. You look stunning." His utterance did not reflect his thought that she looked slightly odd. Sexy, but odd.

"So, what's the occasion?"

"Just a celebration. But we'll come to that later. The kids are over at my mother's place for the night. Hopefully you've nothing planned for later, so we'll take it leisurely. Drink?"

"I'll have a scotch if you have one. No ice."

"A Glenlivet work for you?" Mike nodded. "Great." Bill poured about three fingers in a heavy cut glass tumbler and topped up Ruth's and his wine. Small talk ensued. They nibbled on some hors d'oeuvres set out on the coffee table. Mike became aware of some delicious food smells drifting in from the kitchen and the occasional sounds coming from that direction.

"Having the meal catered?"

"Yes, by an excellent cook you may know."

"Who's that?" Mike was suddenly curious.

"Later." A brief break in the conversation ensued.

"Ok. Time's up. What are we really celebrating?" Mike took the initiative.

"Your good counsel, Mike. You have brought Ruth and me together in a way we never thought possible. We now have great sex and keep practicing to make it even better," said with a wink.

"You were the agent of change and we wished to thank you. After our chat I did some hard thinking. I had a month's vacation time owing and took it before I start on a new project that will see me going away again a fair amount." Bill spoke quickly.

"You're off again for extended periods?" Mike thought this to be promising.

"Yes, on a new multi-building project in Las Vegas. Tell you about it sometime. After our meeting, I took some of the time to read and look at videos. Erotica and porn. I read solidly for almost a week with an increasing realization that you were right. I was an ignoramus when I accused you of fucking Ruth. I started to apply what I learned to our sex life as I read new things. Hey, I'm a quick learn. We even read stories and watch some porn together." Bill paused long enough for Ruth to get a word in.

"My Bill has become a very good lover. He now satisfies me almost completely but has also made me - us - want to widen my -- our -- horizons." Now Mike was conflicted. Was he cut out or included? "You'll see." Ruth left for the kitchen and returned quickly.

"The dining room gentlemen." Ruth spoke with a huge smile and deep bow, showing some deep cleavage.

Mike sat opposite both Ruth and Bill. The table was very well decorated, and the flatware indicated quite a number of courses to be served. A small printed menu was in front of him. Oysters, Lobster Bisque, Fuck-a-duck a l'Orange, Chocolat Brilliant, cheese and coffee.

Ruth clapped her hands.

The oysters were brought in and served by a tall statuesque woman who looked familiar to Mike but could not quite place. Generous glasses of wine were poured.

The waitress was dressed in a variation of a full French Maid's uniform. The works. The material of the scooped neckline fell below and seemed to support her breasts with the lower half of the neckline filled with a thin see-through material that allowed a filtered view of her breasts and nipples. The hemline was high on the thigh giving a glimpse of the thicker material at the top of her self-supporting black stockings. Strappy, four inch black high-heeled shoes complemented the dress. The most shocking part for Mike was the studded collar around her neck with three metal anchor loops.

"Do you remember Miranda? Plain Jane's daughter." Mike then placed her. He had not seen much of her since she left when she was eighteen. He realized she had been around a bit more lately, but he had only seen her from a distance. He was suspicious of her presence at this party.

"Of course. I seem to remember you went into hairdressing."

"Yes sir. But it was a chefs' course, sir."

Ruth jumped in. "Back to the kitchen, Mira. I'll clap when I need you. Do not listen at the door." Mira meekly turned and left the room. "She's our first project. A natural submissive, although her tongue is not half as good as yours Mike."

"I bet her cooking and waiting service is a hell of lot better though." Mike chuckled as he tried to make light of their bothersome project. "How come she is doing this?"

"First off she is one great cook. She's here now because of Jane."

Mike jumped in, "I'm not surprised."

Bill continued. "We asked Jane over to try to calm the neighbourhood waters for you. We made a great afternoon spread for her. Ruth went all out with neat trimmed sandwiches, and home-made cookies and cake. She arrived with Mira. We made nice for about half an hour before Jane went into a totally unhinged rant at you and then us and then most of the rest of the street one-by-one. It lasted almost an hour. Mira almost curled up in a ball cringing at her mother's full-force mouth off. Jane then stormed off dragging Mira with her."

"I was pissed off about the fact they had ignored something that took two afternoons to prepare apart from the shock of her harangue." Ruth shook her head from side to side as she spoke.

Bill continued. "Mira phoned the next day to apologise. She asked if she could come over and speak to us. We arranged for her to come over immediately after her mother left for her bridge game after lunch. Mira arrived at exactly on time."

"She arrived looking like a schoolgirl with a short pleated skirt, white blouse buttoned up the front, long socks and sensible shoes. He hair was in a ponytail. Do you know she is thirty? It so happens Bill and I read an erotic submissive schoolgirl story the previous night and how she was tamed. When we opened the door to Mira we both looked at each other and knew what game was in play." Ruth's voice speeded up as she went along. She looked a bit flushed.