Neighbor Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad. So how were your stories received?"

"OK. I'm not a natural writer. I rate myself no better than as a B plus. The readers can give up to five stars, but most do not bother rating. I'm in the mid-low fours. But a lot of the rating seems to be how anatomical and squishy the descriptions get. "

Gee volunteered, "I was thinking earlier I could offer my services as an editor. Then realized that was a bad idea. We'd surely get into fights. But I am open to consultancy." Gee gave a big grin. "I know I have been out of the sex game for quite a while, but I do have a good memory. Last night reminded me of your rough tongue and what it did to me back when. Where do you get your inspiration?"

"People I meet. Friends and acquaintances. And my dirty imagination."

"Like who?"

"Your uptight spinster art teacher pal Katie. The one who introduced you to Patrick."

"Can't wait to see what you did with her."

"She's disguised."

"I would hope so. Who else?"

"The latest. Kelsey. I wrote a story using her as a model. Turns out she also writes on Literotica."

"Any good?"

"Not sure. She's yet to tell me her handle. Kelsey wrote a sequel to my latest story featuring my fantasy of her, which she recognized. Her effort seemed up to par on first read. I published it as mine, having done some edits on it and then wrapped it into another plot thread. It's a sort of revenge for her presuming she could jump on my bandwagon. Guess it brought out my competitive streak. Strange how things go around, though. I'm thinking of calling it the Kelsey effect."

"Now things make a bit more sense as to why she was suddenly so curious about you. Maybe she sees herself as a soul mate of yours."

"Or she's just a horny young woman who's not getting enough from Phil."

"That too. Although I must say it has had the effect of opening up our blocked-up communications, so I am thankful to her for that. I still am giving you a hall pass if you are going to stay in the game." Gee smiled at Jim. "Keep in training buddy. I may yet be back on the field. Speaking of which, any ideas on my next steps towards my sexual awakening?"

"If she'll be interested in me after I stole her piece. Let me get back to you on your next moves. I need a pee so badly." Jim jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

******

Jim finished scanning the news on his laptop, depressed by the fact the Market was having yet another correction and the world was just two minutes away from nuclear destruction.

He turned his thoughts to the story Kelsey's had sent him. The domination theme surprised him. Jim had seen Plain Jane's daughter Janet a few times with a pushchair in the last month but had thought nothing of it. He also remembered seeing her as she grew up.

The phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, and thought to himself this could be interesting.

"You rat!"

"And a good morning to you Kelsey."

"You fucking thief. You stole my story. Asshole."

"The one you sent to me to publish?" Jim hoped that might slow her down.

"Shit head. I sent it so we could discuss it."

"Oh, that wasn't clear. Sorry."

"Sorry, you say. Also, you said you'd get back to me. Instead you publish. It's been a week."

"I thought Phil was around. His car is in the driveway."

"Turd for brains, he took the limo to the airport. He's gone for three weeks. I told you. Las Vegas. Remember?"

"You're sounding rather scatological." Jim found himself talking to the dial tone. Jim thought to himself "Shit. Lost her. Guess it's time to mend fences."

Gee called down the stairs, "Was that for me."

"No sweetie. It was Kelsey balling me out for stealing her story." He heard Gee laugh and what he took to be, "Good for Kelsey."

*********

Gee flew out the next day to see their only daughter in Calgary where she had just taken up a post doctorate position at the university along with her husband and their two children.

As Jim dropped Gee off at the Airport, she gave him a peck on the lips and asked him, "Jim, be a dear and think about my situation. Keep your ideas until I return. I'll give it some thought as well. Don't forget your hall pass. Maybe you'll have to make it up to Kelsey for stealing her story. Call you tonight."

*********

The next morning Jim settled in front of his computer and set himself into Mike's frame of mind and tried to think of Kelsey as Ruth.

He composed another chapter of the Neighbor series on Word.

Neighbor -- Prepping for a Party

The morning following the Duck dinner party Mike sat in the kitchen nursing a nagging headache. The coffee had lessened the intensity of the bird shot ripping through his brain and had reduced the hangover to a dull roar. He thought that maybe the insults to his head were from the oysters or the port rather than the copious amounts of wine.

Mike admitted to himself he did not understand how Mira gave up her identity so easily or how the spanking worked for her. He did understand that what Ruth and Mike concocted was a rather subtle punishment of Plain Jane. Mike also found that Bill's rapid swing away from being a prude to a no holds barred sexual being was truly amazing.

Mike called Ruth. She picked up on the first ring. "Thank you for last night."

"Your welcome."

"You put on quite the show. The food was wonderful thanks to Mira. She's some chef. Also, she's an interesting woman, but that conversation is for another time."

"You're such a sweetie. I glad you like what we did. It was entirely our pleasure -- literally, in fact. I came five times." Ruth laughed. "I'm now thinking about my next enterprise. You've been down in the basement here haven't you?"

"Sure. It's a nice open space. I like the high ceilings. Good lighting, I noticed."

"I hold some of my Yummy-Mummy meetings down there. Yoga works well, and when we get our kids together the place is safe and most workable. I thought of holding a sexy party down there as a way for the YM's to unwind and have a barrel of fun. My off-the-top thoughts tend towards a lingerie fashion show, some wine, food, sex toys display and then some games -- maybe a truth and dare. What do you think?"

"Sounds like fun to me"

"Maybe you'll come along and give a cunnilingus demo."

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm restricting the number to six plus Mira and, of course me, no pregnant women and all must have a child under the age of five."

"They'll need babysitters."

"Up to them. They're married or have partners, but if they can't manage then that's their problem."

"I get to service up to eight in one evening? I'll have to start tongue push-ups." Sexy, weird, Mike thought to himself.

"Maybe just give a demo with a commentary."

"Commentary? My mouth will be otherwise engaged."

" Ok. I have yet to work out most of the details. You do me, and I'll do the talking. Ha ha. That is, until I can no longer talk as I get off. As I said I've no idea yet as to how the whole thing will come together."

"Come Together. Good title for the party"

"Knew you were good for something."

"Seriously though. Doing you in front of seven others? Could be interesting, I suppose. I'll be the resident Eunuch."

"No. I thought the point of Eunuchs was that they could get it up, but not make any of the harem pregnant. Kept the gals happy." Ruth was better read than he thought.

"Ok. You can be the Honorary Guy. Although I'm guessing but there may be objections from some of the gals. Being a man and all." Ruth chewed her lip.

"Yep. That could be a big no-no."

"I think I can sell you. You're a bit hunky in spite of your age. Although you do have that down-below impediment. More than adequately compensated by what's in your mouth, though."

Ruth paused.

"I plan to secretly video the whole thing so we can view it again at our leisure and give Bill a voyeuristic thrill. He likes watching I've discovered."

"Really?" Mike was surprised and thought the idea of videoing the event was bit over the top. But said nothing.

"Really cameras, or really Bill? One day, Bill watched a yoga class from the louvered closet and jacked. Seriously. The gals were fully dressed in their yoga outfits too. Bit weird, but what the heck."

"When are you thinking of holding this shindig? And what can I do to help?"

"Bill's gone for three weeks then he's back for a week and then off for four weeks as things now stand. He left this morning I'm thinking holding it in about six weeks. May take a while to organize. Can you come over tomorrow and we can brainstorm with Mira along. A regular lingual massage will definitely be needed."

"No Mira." Mike didn't like the idea of Mira being there and sounded as stern as possible. He was uncertain about Mira and still had to come to terms with her relationship with Ruth.

Ruth looked puzzled and then shrugged. "Ok. No Mira. But come over anyway. Party time!!"

************

The following morning, Mike knocked on Ruth' door twice. He was beginning to wonder if she had forgotten.

Ruth was wrapped around in a cerulean blue towel that highlighted her auburn hair. "Sorry sweetie. My Mom just picked up the kids to go to the museum and I thought I had time for a shower. Actually, good timing." She grabbed the top of the towel and flashed Mike. "Maybe we should start with the requested massage?" She had a wide grin on her face.

Mike moved in and kissed her firmly on her lips then backed off just a bit, gently chewed her lower lip before opening his mouth over hers and slowly insinuated his long tongue into her mouth, dueling Ruth's tongue and exploring her inner cheeks and gums. Their tongues dueled. Ruth purred.

Mike moved his attention down the side of her neck pausing at her special spot where the neck met the shoulder. It was his time to purr. Ruth reflexively angled her head back and to one side as if to open the pleasure spot to Mike's ministrations. He then moved down her shoulder jumping to her breasts and nipples. He played on the peaks and hills readily offered.

Sinking to his knees Mike engaged Ruth's vagina, warm and fresh from her shower that tasted of the melon soap she had used. He gathered the first drops of her juices as they formed. Ruth lowered herself onto the cold tiles of the hallway floor as Mike struggled to stay in contact with his exploring tongue. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders as his tongue penetrated her cunt to a loud moan. He worked his magic with his tongue journeying between the labia and clit at the same time using his thumb to entertain her anal entrance. He brought Ruth to a shuddering wet climax.

After a few moments Ruth managed, "Now I have to clear up the floor and have another shower. Bastard. Go make some coffee for us. I'll be as quick as I can."

Ruth joined Mike fifteen minutes later in the kitchen wearing a black tee shirt that read U KCUF? in yellow with black tights on her legs. She had a red folder with her. "I chatted over my idea with Bill last night. He's all for it. Surprise, eh?" Ruth winked.

She set a draft invitation on pink paper down in front of Mike. "What do'yer think?"

Mike read out loud, "'You are invited to a Focus Group'. Now, that's a turn off for a start."

"Not read in context. Read on." In bigger capital letters, "COMING TOGETHER". It continued on the next line, "'Yummy Moms look at ways to spice up their sex lives.'" Mike frowned. "Guess that does give a pretty good idea of what's going on. But why a focus group?"

"We are now up to about fifty members. I can only handle a small group down in the basement. Also, I have no idea how this will be received. I can easily identify six, and probably up to a dozen of our gals who would go for this without a second thought. I'm afraid jealousies will pop up with the limited number I can accommodate. I am sure word will get around the group about the party. By presenting it as a preview of an idea I may keep some of the 'Why wasn't I invited' at bay. Also, if there's an adverse outcry I can claim it was just a test idea."

"OK. That makes sense." Mike read on. "'Masks provided'. Masks?"

"The women will all know each other, but they may be nervous about you seeing them in the party setting. They can retain their anonymity if they want."

"Promising. What's this $100? Sounds a bit rich to me."

"Don't worry about that. Some of them spend that on a facial."

Mike continued reading the smaller print on the obverse side invite. "'Essential for entry, bring three things: The length, and cirCUMference of your special man's cock; be prepared to read out loud your favorite erotic story or show a fav dvd porn film (neither any longer than ten minutes); and shave your pussy.' Shaved pussies, mmmm. 'There will be prizes.' What prizes?"

"This is where you come in. You're going to be the judge, or Humpire if you prefer. How does that sound?"

"I can do that. My reward?"

"We'll get to that. What do you think so far?"

"Really!" Mike was shocked. "The invitation. Who would you send it to?"

"One of our number owns the Paree Lingerie store in town. I'm sure she'll come and bring a rack of her wares for sale."

"The other five will be some other fun, good lookers who I know and will choose. I will send out the confidential invites giving each one 24 hours to respond. I can always find replacements if any can't make it or are too scared to participate. Mira will cater the show. The money is for the booze, decoration and props. Bill promised to kick in $200. Can you contribute?"

"Put me down for another $200. Gives a budget of a round thousand."

"Whoopee. Now were cooking." Ruth sported the widest grin. "I'm feeling horny again".

"Steady there sailor. So how do you see the event unfolding?"

"Not entirely sure yet. But I have in mind to let the alcohol take some effect before introducing you. I don't anticipate any problems with you there. OK with that?"

"Makes sense."

"I have a couple of ideas for games: one is to pair them off. Each pair have to come up with a true fact and a lie about their sex lives with a prize for the one you judge the best. The other is to offer your cock for the girls to suck on and you judge who gets you the nearest to an erection -- another prize."

"Do I get a rest between attempted blows?"

"If you're good."

"Oh, I forgot to mention I will have a table of toys from the Love Emporium in town. They know me well since I've been a good customer. I'm sure they'll give me stuff for sale on consignment. I may well try to get eight Ben Wa balls on deep discount. I'll see how the budget goes. I have a wicked idea how to use them."

"Tell me. What the heck are Ben Wa balls?"

"Look them up. And no way I'm telling you about your part in this idea, buster. You're going to find out on the night. What do you think?"

"It's a lot of organization, but it might well be a fun evening. I guess they'll all have to arrive and leave by taxi."

"Now I need another work over." Ruth didn't mean her plan. She only had to flutter her eyelashes. Mike did his duty.

Mike continued to do his duty for Ruth on an irregular basis until Bill's return home and then picked up after he left again on his next absence. Ruth kept Mike up to date on her progress for the party. The date was set, and six participants signed up, all having accepted the conditions set out in the invitation. Mira put together an impressive menu of finger food and drinks in the spirit of the event.

Ruth insisted Mike visit on the eve of the party for a special experience. Mike was a touch suspicious yet curious. He resolved not to allow himself to be handcuffed.

He was shown up to the spare bedroom. Mike and Ruth made out for well over an hour. Mike enjoyed simply necking but moved forward to offer all the other services Ruth had come to expect. He got her off a respectable four times, the last being a big one, as she put it. Both were naked. Ruth excused herself and returned with a bowl of water.

"Let me clean you up." Mike thought this is new. He did not have the capability of spilling his cum so he was not messy, but there was more than a trace of precum and Ruth's juices and saliva. Mike lay back on the bed. The warm water felt good around his genitals and the soapy rub felt better. He shut his eyes and relaxed.

Mike jolted upright on the bed as he felt a razor scrape across his skin above his cock. "What the fuck?"

"Sit back. Relax. I'm shaving you. Can't have you being the only one with pubic hair, can we?" Ruth pushed Mike flat again. He started to protest but knew he would lose the battle and the war. He did as he was told. After his scrotum was shaved, he rolled over so his ass was also cleaned up. When finished Mike sat up and was horrified to see Ruth had used an old fashioned cut-throat razor on his private parts.

"The last time I had that happen the surgeon took out my prostate."

"Yes, the scar is now much clearer. Now to dress you. Stand up." Ruth produced a white Roman type shirt, with a zig-zag motif around the neck and the short sleeves, that went down to about two inches above Mike's knees. She tied a sash around his waist. "Looks good. Look." She ushered him to a mirror. Mike did think he looked properly senatorial.

"Try the sandals." Mike had trouble sorting out the long leather laces that criss-crossed up his calf and Ruth helped him.

"Flat leather soles. How do I wear my orthotics with these?"

"Shit. I didn't think of that." Ruth looked genuinely worried.

Mike let the silence hang for a few moments and grinned. "Finally, gotcha. I don't need orthotics. This feels good."

"The costume or the shoes?"

"Getting one up on you, at last."

"One last thing." Ruth produced a mock Laurel headpiece and put it on Mike's head. "You'll do. Let's go down to basement and see how it's looking. Mira has been busy,"

"Hey. Haven't you forgotten something? Where are my jockeys?"