Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy too was slowly grinding, though she seemed more in control of her current carnival ride than I was. But I was getting braver as I began to sit up.

"We want you both to ride our cocks slowly. Take your time. Enjoy the way we're gonna open you both up." Tom said, and I sat up to copy Maddy. We pulled our legs back on the couch so that we were backwards straddling them. Tom held my love handles and caressed the soft lace of the jock strap, and Eric did the same to Maddy with her stupidly cute mini-skirt.

That's when I saw Tom pick up the TV remote and pull up a porn page. It was a bisexual orgy video. Lots of cocks. Lots of beautiful girls. So much moaning and cumming. This is definitely the type of video Maddy and I had been watching in some of our more recent porn nights. We loved bi porn. All the amazing cock. All the sexy pussy. All the cum.

And now here we were, riding two prized stallions together on a big leather couch while getting off on the very same porn. I looked over at my insanely hot wife as she bounced up and down on Eric's tool, grinding and moaning the whole time. And she looked over at me, similarly bouncing my sexy ass as hard as I could on my Daddy's cock, as he thrust up into me to make me moan louder too.

Tom grabbed both of my arms and held me to him as he began to fuck up into me. My body collapsed against his muscled chest and now he was simply launching his hips up to thrust his giant cock into me like a compression arm. His bit my ear and slapped my cock with his hand.

"Unnnfffffmmmmmm, fuck, yessss, fugghhh, yessss, Daddddddy," I moaned longingly for him. I moaned the way you moan when you're being completely taken by a dominant force. Maddy was squealing similarly as Eric assaulted her G spot with airstrike precision, as he plantained her inner pussy membranes. He had begun to spank her ass each new time she landed on his crotch with her bouncing buns and teh lewd sounds of sex filled the room everywhere. I could hear how turned on she was with each and every shudder and moan. We were both completely taken.

"You weren't kidding man, these are some very nice sluts you've turned." Eric said to Tom, and they smiled at their good luck. They were very proud of their current conquests. Maddy and I knew that we were going to be total sluts for them tonight. Whatever they wanted they could have.

She moaned for Eric's cock and I moaned for Tom's and we watched each other out of a glazed peripheral vision as we forever memorized the site of each other riding our own big dick. We were watching each other ride cock. That was a crazy thought.

I had a cock up my ass and my wife had a cock up her pussy and we were ravenously bouncing our bodies on top of these two silver foxes who were not even giving us a moment to decide if we were gonna take it soft.

We were clearly gonna be having a very dirty night. Our holes were fuckholes only. We were there to service.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon," Eric said, and Tom echoed the sentiment.

But before either Maddy or I could accept our breeding prizes, I watched as Tom stood up and pulled out of my wanton hole, just in time to flip me around on the floor. Eric had done the same, and now they pushed our mouths together, as they both stood side by side and jacked themselves off only centimeters from our tongues. We kept our mouths open and our eyes open. We wanted it all.

This felt like a religious experience.

This felt like a moment in a porn movie that you never truly believe exists.

But it did.

And I knew it did because soon they were both splooging large globs of salty sperm all over our tongues and mouths and faces. Maddy and I feverishly slurped at every new drop of cum as they creamed our lips and noses and foreheads like a couple of two-bit whores. I looked over to see a glob of cum stuck to the side of Maddie's ear. I dragged my mouth over her face and sucked it off. Then we were sucking both of them. They were forcing us to. We gladly obeyed. We could taste pussy and ass juice everywhere.

We sucked the cum off of their cocks and we made out and licked their mess off of each other. Maddy and I literally moaned the entire way through. We had never been so turned on. We were being made to share cum from two large Daddy dicks and we were loving every moment of it. It was salty and thick and we were drenched in it.

Maddy couldn't believe that she had just tasted two different men's cum in her own manly hubby's mouth. Her pussy was absolutely gushing. She needed her Daddy.

As soon as Maddy and I had finally finished licking and sucking every single spot on their cocks and balls to drain them of their seed, I felt them moving us onto the next stage.

Tom directed us to follow him into his room and we did.

He had four shots and water waiting on a nearby tray. We all did a cheers and drank down the water and shots, and then took turns in his fancy bathroom.

When we were all back, Tom took over again. Maddy was standing in front of me as my hands ran up and down her body, caressing her. We were so excited for what came next. Her nipples were erect in my fingers.

"So...Eric and I like to take a while before we cum again. We like to fuck for a long time. We used to have this tradition in college, where we would both bring a girl back to the room...and we'd challenge each other to see who could last the longest before cumming." Tom said, and his giant cock was already rising again. Maddy and I licked our lips in lust. I specifically felt my asshole wanting. I needed cock back inside me. Maddy did too. She was in heat.

"Yeah...this asshole thinks he could still beat me. But I'm in way better shape now." Eric said, and Maddy had to admit, he was a Daddy Adonis. If Tom had seemed rugged and perfectly aged for their fantasy...Eric was much more, eye candy hot. And his muscles took on a new character when he was hardly breaking a sweat during a long, intense fuck.

"So..." Tom continued, as he grabbed two Liberator wedges from below the bed. "We're going to fuck you now for a long time. We'll use lots of lube. But we're going to really pound you both now. And it will be rougher than you're used to. But Eric and I are going to make sure you both enjoy it."

Tom directed Maddy to bend over the wedge on her chest. This perfectly popped her ass back. He unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it off, leaving her only in her crotchless panties now. Eric pulled me over and positioned me the same way over the second wedge, with my own sexy underwear-framed booty ripe for the pumping.

So there we were, my wife and I, our asses popped up over sex wedges, as two dominant men prepared to fuck us for a prolonged time without cumming. This was a graduated level of our kink. This was us being taken together, side-by-side, as two desperately horny sluts who are presented for pleasure. I could already feel my rock hard cock straining against the plushness of the liberator.

Lube was squirted from two large tubes that they had clearly had ready to go, into our perched asses. Maddy gasped as she felt the liquid oil-drip down her crack across her puckered hole, and she realized how badly she still wanted to be fucked in the ass by Daddy. He rubbed the lube into her pussy and ass. Eric used two fingers to re-grease my opening like a dirty little whore. I shivered as I felt my ring being played with again. I was so horny for more cock inside me. And now I would feel my second cock ever in my ass.

Tom flipped on some sexier music and they both crawled up behind us on the bed. to rest their cocks between our cheeks. Maddy and I both wiggled from the tease. We ached to be filled again. She bit her lip as she looked over at me, a loose strand of hair messily clinging to her face. .

"Ya see? They're such desperate cock sluts. They can hardly contain how excited they are.." Tom bragged. He picked up his cock and slapped it lewdly against Maddy's ass cheek. She squeaked a high-pitch moan that fully described the amount of power he had over us.

"You are a sex god, my friend. Thanks for letting me share your new sluts." Eric agreed with his friend. He took his own cock and slapped my puckering hole as the loud FWAP of collected lube splashed onto my lower back. Tom and Eric leaned over and kissed softly for a moment, even as we felt them continuing to tease us.

This turned Maddy on a lot. It was the first time we had seen them play with each other at all. We hadn't been sure what their level of intimacy was, outside of being dominant together. It was a hard kiss from two aggressive men. For a moment, we didn't even exist other than to provide their logs a playful little chute to slosh around in.

"Do you want this cock, Maddy?" Tom said to my wife seductively, as he finally broke his kiss with Eric.

"Yes Daddy, please Daddy, fuck me Daddy." She was writhing from the tease of his snake wiggling against her opening but not pushing in. I loved hearing her be this slutty for another man. It was so fucking sexy to hear the way she leaned into every single "Daddy" that came out of her mouth.

"Okay then," and Maddy grunted into the bed as she felt Tom thrust inside of her once again.

Then it was my turn to moan as Eric's girthy banana curved all the way into my awaiting prostate. He hurt me. I needed to take a second.

"Fuckfuckfuck owwwww," I moaned as he stopped and held still. He was so big and so curved into my depths. He hit a new spot. It didn't feel good at first. I was wincing.

"It's okay, shhhh, shhhh...we're gonna go slow...here." He grabbed a small, black bottle that had been placed on the nearby shelf. He took off the cap. "Sniff in hard through one nostril." I knew what these were but I never thought I'd actually use them. Maddy watched me closely as our Daddy opened her up. Our Daddy. That felt so crazy to think and know so clearly. But he was

I sniffed as hard as I could and Eric had me do it again, and then again. This was my very first experience with poppers. I'd heard so much about them.

And like magic, his cock didn't hurt AT ALL, and I backed up into him wanting to be used in a way I couldn't describe. I NEEDED to be fucked. And that he did. He began to fully give me his curved goody bar and I moaned the way a dog in heat moans.

Tom and Eric slow fucked us for the next hour. it was like sexual meditation. They would pull all the way out, until their helmet tip was barely inside of us, and then they'd push slowly back in, making us appreciate every vein and pulsing membrane. Maddy and I stared at each other, in complete ecstasy, as our Tops made sloppy messes of our stretched holes.

Tom made Maddy take a big sniff from the poppers too, and she did so without question. She took the biggest sniff she could. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. And just as she was started to smile on tom's last pull-out, he brought his cock up and pushed it directly into her winking butthole.

"OOOOOOHHHFFUUCKKKKK DADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!" I heard my wife moan. And now we were being assfucked together. Now we were married ass sluts and the scene could not have been sexier.

Maddy came. Without warning. Tom was fully inside her ass and the sheer pleasure of the poppers with her relaxed body caused her to shake with a full-body orgasm that had her shivering religious gibberish from her clenched mouth.

But Tom wasn't going to let this orgasm be singular. He reached a hand underneath her to rub her clit and continued his slow demolition of her anal cavity. I heard the firm thumps of his slapping thighs into her jiggling buns. It was the sexiest sound ever. Maddy's orgasms triplicated, and she shook and shuddered and tensed her legs as they came up to link over the tops of his calves. She used her legs to pull Tom further into her. She was dying of pleasure and I was there for her brain's sensual demise.

When she was done she looked at me with the loopiest smile, and reached back to spread her ass more for him as he pulled all the way out for a moment.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk Daddddddy I'm so sluttttty for youuuuu." She beamed.

"Good," he said, and then thrust himself back inside of my wife's perfect ass.

They both got into a nice, firm rhythm. Fucking us like we'd never been fucked before. Maddy and I held hands softly and played with each other's fingers as we moaned together. We fell in love all over again on that bed, being fucked together like that. We fell in love while watching the other take a cock with such gusto. She loved to see me pounded. I loved to see her pounded. It was ten billion times hotter to be this kind of slutty with your partner in tow. It felt impossibly good. My boner ached against the liberator as it stretched through the tiny pouch of my burgundy jock strap. My cum drenched the inside of it, constantly oozing as I was stretched and filled by Eric's gigantic manhood.

Maddy came again as Tom worked. It was just such consistent rhythm inside of her and he pushed her open in a way that made her entire body roil with sensation. It was incredible that they could fuck for this amount of time at this level of sexy. I could feel Eric's sweat falling on my back. Maddy could feel Tom's. The room was hot. We were all so hot.

The noises that we made while they fucked us were completely transparent. Maddy and I had give ourselves over entirely this new role. We moaned shamelessly and we begged for their cocks as they fucked us like the ripest sluts in existence.

I began to squeeze my asscheeks against Eric, and I know he loved that becasuse he grunted while he fucked now. It started to feel like a naughty competition that Maddy and I could play along with. She started to squeeze her muscles together, and now Tom was feeling his second orgasm approaching.

But then they both slowed down even more. Neither of them were giving into their orgasm. The control they both had was incredible.

They fucked us for thirty more minutes. It was godly.

At some point, Maddy had to stop...she had to pee badly. She apologized to her Daddy and tip-toed off drunkenly to the nearby bathroom.

"Well, looks like we'll have to change up the game a little bit, Bobby. Your naughty wife leaves us no choice." Eric flipped me over on the liberator so I was on my back and arched upward. This caused me to be completely exposed at a ridiculously slutty angle.

Tom got up on the bed behind me and I felt my heart beat faster. Before I could even respond, Eric was back inside of me and I moaned out loud because it was the greatest position yet for my prostate to be rubbed.

Tom turned my head to the side and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I could taste Maddy's ass juices on him and that felt so fucking dirty and sexy all at the same time. I was sucking on a cock that had just been in my wife's ass. I had a cock in my ass and mouth at the same time. I was being fucked in both of my holes at the same time. And I was loving every second of it. I was a COCKSLUT and I repeated that affirmation in my brain over and over again as I gave in.

Tom grabbed the poppers and forced me to do three more whiffs. I was a disobedient church kid huffing spray paint on a 90's WB show. I felt loopy-hot. I felt horny-delicious. I felt kinky as fuck. I bobbed my head on Tom's cock and made a glogging sound as the poppers loosened up my muscles and allowed me to be the kind of slut I wanted to be for them. I wanted to be such a slutty boy for them, and they knew it.

"Wow, he really is gonna be a good slut for you, Tommy," Eric laughed, as he thrust himself relentlessly into my widely spread center. His strong hands held the tops of my thighs as every burst of his helmet against my g spot made me want to explode with sensory madness.

I heard Maddy gasp as she came out of the restroom a minute later.

"Oh my God, Baby, you're taking cock soooo fucking goooood," she was drunk and horny and stoned and relaxed and completely mine.

"Maddy, go and get your phone from the living room. I want you take a video of your faggot husband giving into his cock slut needs." I shrieked a moan as I heard Tom describe me in such a vulgar way. I wanted to be offended. But it wasn't said as an insult. He was calling me a faggot because that is absolutely what he was making me. He was turning me into an all-out cockslut right in front of my wife. That was a powerful thought to have. I would always love her pussy, but I was going to have a new obsession with cock that I never could've imagined.

Maddy came back and started filming from the side of the bed. She smiled the entire time at me as she zoomed in on my bulging mouth and on Eric's heavy thrusting. She got every centimeter of the scene, and then settled on a wide shot of me moaning like a wedding-night whore while two, powerful jocks filled me like a jelly donut.

"Ughhhh, I'm going to cum soon." Eric lifted my legs even higher and my boner escaped out of my jock as my dick pulsed with it's own insane level of hardness. every thrust into my prostate caused my cock to vibrate with pleasure.

I tried to remain focused on Tom's own perfect python, as I sucked him deeper and deeper to muffle my horny cries.

"Yezzzzz Babyyyy, You take that cock so good. You're such a sexy little slut baby. You gonna make them cum, Bobby? You gonna take Daddy's cum down your throat for me?" And now she was making all of the guys reach the peak of their mountains.

Tom started to facefuck me and I let my Daddy do it. They were using me now. I wanted to be used. The poppers let me relax and become the slut I had always wanted to be.

"I'm gonna cummmm. Swallow Daddy's cum you dirty boy!" Tom moaned as he grabbed my hair roughly in his fist and I felt his cock muscles rolling like a wave. Soon I'd be swallowing his seed.

And that's when Eric's cock really began to box my walnut in a way that I couldn't hold back anymore. My own cock began to spasm with the consistent stimulation and I began to shoot cum into the air. I was having an intense anal orgasm. Whoa.

"I'm gonna breed your pussy boy, Tom." Eric grunted, and his cream began to fill me with bursting blasts of muscular earthquake. Eric's tree trunk legs rammed my thighs back as he pounded me roughly through his brilliant orgasm. He had called me his pussy boy and I knew I was in that moment. My Daddy was lending my ass out to another man and I loved that.

I came the entire time they came. My cock felt like a fountain discovering a new way to enchant. It was an anal orgasm I would chase for the rest of my life, I didn't even know it yet. I came so fucking hard and so fucking much. I felt like I could've cried. Maddy fell on top of me and began to lick the cum off of my body.

I hadn't even heard Tom tell her to do that, but apparently he had. Then he told her to feed me my own cum. My face was drenched with Tom's sperm and sweat and now Maddy was on top of me and we were making out with a mixture of it all. Maddy realized she could taste her own ass on my lips, which elicited a moan into my mouth as she sniffed her dirty hole on me. Even with the thorough washing we'd given each other's asses before coming over...it just had a particular taste that was unmistakable once you came to crave it. This would also eventually become a big part of our sex play and fantasies. The taste of ass. The taste of cum. The way these things made us feel on a molecular level.

I whimpered as Eric finally pulled his emptied cock from my buns, with a plop of of lube and ass juice and cum that spilled out of me in gushes. My lower body trembled with the vastness of such loss. I really had been so stretched by him, that it felt unfair to lose that fullness so suddenly. I made out with Maddy like I was finding her again. We kissed with a fervor that we hadn't all night. She knew how good my orgasm had been and she was so proud of me for accessing such depths of myself.