Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sexy boy," she whispered lovingly, as she dragged another line of cum off my chin and swallowed it down. We had cum all over us.

Tom and Eric took turns in the bathroom getting cleaned up.

We all traded off wiping our parts down with soap and warm washcloths in the restroom as we freshened up our very sweaty bodies.

When everyone was back on the bed, Tom grabbed a fresh round of beers and water. We all drank them down and enjoyed the afterglow. It was clear that we weren't done.

Both Eric and Tom were both half hard as they knelt near us on the bed. Everyone was fully naked now. Underwear and jocks had been taken off, fully soaked through with bodily fluids.

Tom leaned in to kiss Maddy on the lips and Eric pulled me up to make out with him. We all kissed softly for a while like this. Tom pulled me in for a kiss and Maddy leaned over to suck on Eric's tongue. At one point Erik and Tom were both kissing me and as they did they lightly twisted my nipples which made my cock hard. Maddy also got to experience Tom and Eric in her mouth together. She loved the way they licked her teeth and mouth and nibbled her lips. She was getting wet again. I could actually smell her now.

"Okay sluts. I want you both to lay down hanging off opposite sides of the bed." Tom positioned both of us so that we were laying horizontally in the middle of the bed, with the tops of our heads pressed together.

Our legs hung off the edge of the king sized mattress, and I watched as Tom and Eric both saddled over us and quickly lowered their assholes onto our mouths.

I had Daddy's trimmed hole over my lips. Maddy had Eric's harrier hole on her own mouth.

"Be good little sluts for Daddy and lick our assholes like you need it." Maddy and I didn't fail to comply. We immediately revived our used mouths and began to lick and tongue their holes, which had clearly both been freshly cleaned for the night. Maddy loved getting to stick her tongue into a manly asshole like Eric. She was so obsessed with this new kink of seeing guys who were in touch with their anal pleasures. Her own husband had been transformed by his ass and now she was tongue-fucking the man that has just cum in her husband. She moaned into Eric as he spread his cheeks further for her. Tom's ass was exactly what I wanted. I licked him like I would've licked Maddy's buns. I wanted to get my tongue deep inside of him.

We were slutty freaks and we ate ass like the horniest girls invited backstage at a Prince concert.

Eric and Tom quickly got hard again as they jacked each other off while we rimmed them.

And soon Tom was flipping us back over so that we were in a sixty-nine position. Maddy had her gorgeous ass and pussy over my mouth and she had my own cock pointed up at her perfect face. She smiled when she saw her husband's still-hard cock. My own stamina had not let me down during this fuck fest. I was so turned on still. So was she by the look of her sloppy pussy lips.

Tom lifted me up as he lubed my ass again. Eric slid in behind Maddy on his knees. They were going to fuck us while we sixty-nined.

"Okay sluts...we're going to fuck until everyone has cum again so you better not waste your orgasm too early, or else you'll miss out on some really good edging buildup." Tom said it like he was a sexual professor at an Ivy League Sex School. Maddy and I were so taken by his relaxed confidence and the way he approached his dominance of us. It wasn't violent or scary. It was firm and instructive. It was what we were expected to do, and we both needed to do it. We WANTED to please Tom so much. We wanted our Daddy to see that we would do anything for him. He was changing us.

Tom slid his cock into my ass after a fresh coat of lube, and Eric pushed himself back into Maddy's waiting snatch.

She clamped her lips to my cock and sucked me slowly while Eric pumped her. Her mouth would come down just as Tom's cock was thrusting into me the way that only he can, and I would moan loudly as I licked her clit, causing the vibration of my lips to turn her on even more. I loved feeling Eric's cock sliding across my lips as I ate her out. It was such a hot angle to view this beast invading my wife. It was also hot because every time he made her moan her mouth would quiver on my dick, like a reverberation of her pleasure.

Maddy was also insanely turned on to be so close to Tom's cock as it opened my ass back up. She could feel the way that my boner bulged between her lips each time Tom bottomed out inside me. She could feel the way I loved my Daddy's cock.

She loved watching her Daddy take her man. She would never be able to repay this absolute stud for showing her husband just how good cock could be. It was her all-time fantasy come true. She was now married to a real cockslut, and would get to live out so many new adventures because of it. I didn't even realize how badly Maddy had needed this from me. But she truly was mesmerized when I had cock sticking into my buns.

She loved on my cock with her mouth and used her lips to lick me in all the ways she knew I loved being licked. She was also controlling my orgasm now. She used her hands and lips and tongue to squeeze me off when it started to feel too good. She was edging me as Eric and Tom slow-fucked us.

This lasted for a glorious twenty minutes. Maddy came first. She actually came three times over that twenty minutes. Apparently my tongue on her clit combined with Eric's rod bending into her like a tree branch, was enough to cause numerous magical explosions to end her night.

It was on her second orgasm that Eric finally came, and his cum leaked out of her into my mouth as we all continued to fuck.

Maddy began to suck me harder. She wanted my cum now and Tom could tell. He began to fuck harder in time with her gagging throat.

I felt my orgasm building very quickly, as I begged him not to stop.

"Don't stop Daddy, Don't stop Daddy, fuckkkk meee Dadddddy!" I began to cum like crazy as Maddy jacked me into her mouth with her two finger grip at the base of my cock.

I came so hard from the stimulation of Tom's cock in my ass. Maddy drank my cum like a thirsty desert traveler. Moaning vibrations around the sensitive skin of my cockhead as her tongue finished the job and began to swirl around my delicate slit. I shuddered and begged her to stop but Tom held me in place as he continued to pound me harder now.

He was going to breed me one final time.

Maddy and Eric didn't stop the whole time. Those were the rules. Tom took those final few minutes to truly open me up and obliterate my ass with powerful jumbo thrusts. I felt like an animal being manhandled. I loved it. Maddy loved it.

"Bobby Daddy is gonna breed your ass again." And Tom exploded inside of me with grunt after grunt after grunt. I rocked my ass towards him the whole time, loving every second of it as Maddy continued to jack my still-hard cock. Small bit of cum continued to ooze out slowly from me, as if Tom was literally fucking the cum out of me now.

Eric finally had to fall backwards, the intensity of being up on his knees finally catching up to him.

Soon we had all fallen over, as cocks were taken out of well used holes. We all breathed in and out deeply, our hands draped across each other's bodies.

I found my wife's hand and we held each other's grip as we lingered in the middle of our two powerful tops.

Tom and Eric had legs draped over us and we turned to kiss each other softly.

Tom played with my hair. "My sexy little sluts." He said, and Maddy smiled as we kissed.

When we were finally all cleaned up and done, we each made out with Eric and Tom one final time by the door before saying out goodbyes. It was close to midnight now. We'd been fucking for hours.

When we made it inside, Maddy and I smoked another bowl and then turned on a steaming shower. We stepped into the stream and held each other for a long time, just standing there as the water pruned our fingertips.

She rubbed soap into my ass and I rubbed soap into hers.

"You are so sexy," she said to me, as she kissed me softly.

"No, you are so sexy." I said back.

We were so happy.

"I love watching you take cock," she said, in a sultry voice. She was still turned on. It was incredible. "It might be the hottest thing I've ever experienced." She was being very honest now.

"Yeah, fuck...babe, I love that you let me explore this side of myself," I told her.

"Ya know baby," she started in a low tone, as her hand moved to my cock now. I was shocked that I was still able to get hard after all the cum that had been fucked out of me that night. "I want you to take a lot of cock. And look, you can be honest with me if cock is now your favorite way to cum...because I've been with you a long time and I've never seen you cum as good as you did tonight."

I shuddered as she touched me and felt so loved. I felt more loved than I ever had. It was a dream. She was everything.

"Mmmm, yeah baby, that really turns me on. I do love cock so much now." I was so intimate with her now. I was so open to what she was saying. I didn't even know I could be so turned on by one person's mind. But she just understood me so well in that moment. She understood what she need to say to me.

"You can bring home cock all the time. I want you to start looking for cock and I want you to start playing with guys by yourself. I think I want you to come home freshly fucked. I think I have this huge fantasy that you're just horny for cock all the time and I let you get as much of it as you want." She was writing poetry to me now.

"Fughhhhhh," I was so happy and so hard.

"You need to make up for lost time baby," she continued her narrative. "You need to go out and meet up with guys and probably go to a house party or a bathhouse. Maybe Tom could even take you somewhere as his pet for the night. I've actually heard about parties like that downtown. There is this one penthouse party everyone talks about on the various hookup sites. I could dress you up and everything."

She was surprising me now. I didn't know she had looked into any such thing. I was so hard just thinking about it.

"Can you imagine? My strong husband who has always been this super fucking confident, straight dude...suddenly dressing up like a slut and attending a gay sex party as a slave to his Daddy...can you even imagine the things Tom would probably make you do?" She was jacking my very hard cock. It almost hurt how hard I was. I had already cum so much that night.

"Can you imagine how many cocks you might take that night? I would text Tom while you guys were on your way to the party. And I would tell him that I want you to be the most used slut that whole night long."

"Fuckkk Maddy, ughhh you're turning me on so much, babyyy," we were already horny and playing again.

"Let's go to the bedroom I want to fuck you." We got out and dried off and Maddy threw on her strapon, which we'd been using a lot lately.

We got up into the middle fo the bed and she spread me as she spit on her fingers. She got my ass as wet as she could and then pulled me up around her hips. She sat underneath my ass with her legs up towards me. As soon as she was all the way inside me, she told me to grind on her.

"Mmmmm, Baby...I'm so excited we have a Daddy together. I'm so excited we get to be sluts together." She was lightly fucking me with the strapon. She lay down on me fully now and had me wrap my legs around her back.

We made love like this. Maddy made out with me. "You love this cock baby?" She said to me.

I moaned back "Yessss."

"You have a very slutty ass babe. It needs to get fucked very regularly." She was firmly fucking me now.

"Fuckkkk," I moaned more. I was jacking off my cock below us.

"You are going to suck on lots of cocks. You're going to get used to having multiple cocks in your ass. You're going to enjoy threesomes as a full-on bottom. You're going to let Tom use you and make you a true faggot. Do you understand??" She was starting to pound me and I loved her sexy, dominant tone. I moaned a submissive yes and she spit into my open mouth. I yelped with glee as she pummeled by sore buns. I was so into cock it was ridiculous.

I was going to cum again. She got me there fast.

"Cum for me baby. Cum from my cock in your ass." And I did. I came again. I hadn't cum this much in one day since college.

I was trembling as my small amount of splooge spilled down my dick. It was all I had left and it still felt incredible. She scooped her mouth down and cleaned me up, swallowing her final treat of the night. She pulled the dildo out slowly and pulled off the strapon. She lay down on top of me now and we kissed softly.

"Can we go to sleep? I wanna snuggle and not wake up for like 12 hours." I said to her. She was checking the phone next to our bed.

"Babe, we have a message from our Daddy." She said it so nonchalantly now. We were getting comfortable with the definition. She opened the text and read it aloud:

"Hey sluts. Good job taking Daddy's instructions tonight. You impressed my friend Eric a lot and that's important to me. Bobby, I need you to come over at 9:00 AM tomorrow wearing a pair of Maddy's underwear. Understand?"

Maddie and I both looked at each other.

"Mmm, fuck baby. Daddy and Eric are gonna fill you up with their morning wood. That's so fucking sexy." She kissed me again.

"Fuckkk, how did I end up with the sexiest fucking wife ever?" I asked her, as my mind was already imagining taking them by myself in the morning, even as my ass was already starting to feel the ache of how much I had been fucked. Thank God the lube had been so copious.

"Fall asleep with me," she purred, "I wanna stroke your cock while I drift off. I wanna dream about you getting fucked tomorrow morning.

And we fell asleep. Fully aware that we wouldn't wake up until the 8:40 alarm forced me out of bed to do my Daddy's bidding.

We were both so alive.

We weren't ready to admit it yet to each other...

...but we were falling for our Daddy...

I fell asleep first...so exhausted from the night. Maddy looked over at her phone, and the text that she had gotten some hours earlier that day from a contact named "D."

"I want you to stop taking your birth control."

That's all it had said.

And that was the most exciting thing she had ever been told to do by a lover. And so she had stopped. She texted back "Yes, Daddy," without yet telling me about it.

She laid there...her heart beating faster and faster as she stared lazily at the soft cock in her hand. She wondered how much cum had been deposited inside her that night. She wondered what she'd be told to do next.

She already knew she would do it. And she was going to tell me too. And I was going to have to be okay with it.

And my, how convincing she could be...and the things we would do for our Daddy began to unfold within us...

...we were his now...whatever that meant...

to be continued...