Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
I take Daddy and Eric's morning wood instruction.
4.4k words
4.61
81.4k
141

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the most marvelous feeling.

I was somewhere in some intensely sexual dream. There were sexy asses and large cocks. I was being seduced. I was being fucked. Something. It all swirled together in that wonderful haze that is dreamland.

But then as I started to slowly flutter open my eyes...I realized what had caused my mind to drift there. Maddie was already awake, her body spooning me from behind, as her breasts pressed into my back. She had pulled my boxers down over ass and was slowly rubbing a finger up and down my crack, lightly tickling my asshole and perineum and the taut base of my ballsack. I was very hard, and my sleep boner gave me a smile that spread over my face like marmalade on southern diner toast.

"Mmmm," I moaned warmly, announcing my arrival. I had slept like a well-fed baby. And now my constantly horny wife was teasing my hole because she knew I was about to walk down the hall to service two sizable morning woods.

"Morning my sexy slut," she whispered to me, as she kissed the back of my neck. God, I loved every single thing she did to me. My anal ring was sensitive as she traced her middle finger around it, rubbing me like the ball of a computer mouse.

"Morning, Baby...mmm...what time is it?" I asked, stretching my limbs, even as she kept her fingers in my crack.

"It's time for you to go brush your teeth and then do as you were told," she said, and I could sense how horny she was just in how her voice trembled a little. We were both still roiling under the humid power that our new Daddy was exhibiting over us.

He had made his instructions very clear. I was to be over at his apartment at 9:00 that next morning, and I was supposed to be wearing a pair of Maddie's panties. I shivered a little just thinking about how excited and nervous that made me at the same time.

I hopped up from bed, even as Maddie tried to paw my ass back to her. She wanted me. I could sense how wet her sex was up against my ass.

My boner flopped into the air as I pulled off my boxers completely and threw my shirt off.

I went to wash my face and brush my teeth, leaving the rest of my mourning musk and tousled hair unbothered.

When I had done a quick cleaning of my asshole in the bathroom, I stepped back out into the bedroom to find Maddie standing there in nothing but an oversized Daft Punk t-shirt. She was holding a pair of pink, lingerie bottoms. I knew the ones immediately. She'd purchased them for one of our Vegas trips. They had a giant oval slit over the ass that allowed me to fuck her while still wearing them. They were silk and lace and had small polka dots dotting the cheeks. The front was the same, but sheer otherwise.

She dropped to her knees as I stood in the bathroom doorway. She looked up at me and told me to step in, as she she held them open. I put one leg, and then the other, into the girly underwear. When she'd pulled them halfway up my thighs she stopped and wrapped her full lips around my pulsing penis.

She sucked on me as she pulled her panties up my body.

She sucked on me as she prepared me for Daddy.

She bobbed longingly and even whimpered a little as I felt her smooth hands pull the panties up over my ass cheeks. And then finally she had to allow my cock to fall out of her mouth as she tucked me into the tiny pouch, my dick wedged tightly to the side in achy, boner dismay. She giggled at how badly I was straining.

I loved her with every centimeter of my soul.

She stood up with a naughty look on her face. The clock in our room read 8:55.

"Go be a good boy," she said with a bit of sass. And she kissed my nose.

I pulled on some soccer sweats, a comfy t-shirt, and my slippers, and kissed her one final time as she hopped back into bed.

"I'll be waiting here for you when you get back!" She told me, as she pulled up the covers over her lithesome frame to go back to sleep, still quite exhausted from the previous night's domination. I waved goodbye and I was out the apartment door at 8:57. I didn't have far to go as Tom's door was only a short walk down the hall.

As I walked the short distance I passed a family that looked like they were going to church.

They smiled at me kindly, Bibles in hand.

And I smiled back at them...secretly clad in a pair of my wife's panties, on my way to service two of my own God's.

It was Olympus passing the worship chapel.

I knocked on Tom's door and gulped a little nervously.

I lathered on chapstick as I waited for it to be opened.

Tom greeted me a moment later. He was completely naked. His large cock was already hard.

"Come here," he told me. He pulled me into the apartment and shut the door. I was in his arms and he was kissing me softly. He pushed me lightly into his door and I moaned into his mouth. His mouth tasted like fresh mouthwash and his five o'clock shadow scratched my chin. He smelled so good. He smelled like a piece of freshly chopped oak.

"Did you wear a pair of Maddie's panties like you were told?" He said, as he pushed my shorts to the floor. My hard-on was throbbing through the silky lingerie bottoms, and I shuddered as he traced my veiny cock through the luxurious material.

"Yes, Daddy," I said to him in horny submissiveness.

"Good boy," he said back. And he pulled me up so I was stradding his waist in his strong arms.

He began to kiss me and I threw my arms around his head. And then he just started walking me to his bedroom...like I hardly weighed a thing. I could feel his banana trying to Dole it's way into my ass, even as we walked.

I was already so fucking horny. God, this man just had complete control over me. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

He carried me all the way to his bed, where Eric was already laying there with the covers pulled back for us.

Tom threw me up into the middle of the king sized mattress and got in beside me.

When the covers were fully over me I couldn't help but reach out and grab their cocks in my hands. It made me moan. I was literally becoming obsessed with cock.

Eric grabbed me and pulled me to him side-by-side. We entwined our legs and made out softly, and sensuously. Tom spooned in behind me and rubbed his hard on against my ass. I was so insanely horny for them. I loved being naked and submissive between them.

I whimpered into Eric's mouth as my Daddy's cock slipped up into the oval of the slutty underwear I was wearing.

His precum rubbed into my buns and over my hole.

I felt his stubble against the back of my heck as he bit the my head lightly...like some sort of animalistic control signal. And it was working. I popped my ass back at him, even as Eric rubbed our cocks together below us.

We were three rock hard cocks, rubbing and writhing. Snakes in a pit.

Feeling them both up against me and knowing that I was about to have my first gay threesome without Maddie even present was such a mindfuck of magical amazement. It made me feel even a sluttier kind of gay. Like some version of myself I was afraid of showing Maddie, maybe?

"I need cock in my ass," I pleaded to them both. I could literally feel my hole winking and twitching. Something was taking over me.

Tom lubed his cock up quickly and when I leaned back to kiss him he began to lube up my asshole with two fingers through the panties. His large digits rubbed my crack slowly, as Eric jacked our cocks as one in a mind-boggling morning frottage. I could feel the helmet of my dick pulsing against his, as our early fluids mixed together in a naughty cocktail of manly desire.

Eric pulled me back to kiss him and then I felt Tom positioning himself.

He pulled me back again and I felt his helmet crest past my sphincter ring, which always caused me to ache a little with the sheer size and stretch it put on my body.

Tom held up a bottle of Double Scorpion Poppers to my nose.

"Sniff in for six seconds, Slut," he told me. And I did as I was told.

I sniffed in deeply, and I felt his cock stretching me.

"Now hold it," he told me. And I held my breath, as his cock slowly slipped it's helmet fully into me. I closed my eyes and my head lolled back a little, as Eric rubbed me and played with me. Allowing me to have this moment of ecstasy.

"Now release," Tom said again, and I breathed deeply out. That's when Tom fully pushed into me, and my ass and the lube and the bodybending warmth of the marvelous brown bottle did it's magic.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK DADDDDDDDDDDDY!" I moaned out loud to him. FUCKKKKKK I FELT SOOOOO SLUTTTTTTTTTY.

"FUCK ME DADDDDY!" I whimpered back to him.

Tom began to gyrate his crotch up into my buns, as he held my leg up and began impaling me with his perfectly large morning lumber.

Eric traced my nipples with his tongue and rubbed our cocks gently together.

If the previous night had been about domination. This felt more like lazy morning sex.

I felt incredible under that blanket, and the poppers had me reeling from the sudden full body lust.

I needed cocks in all of my holes.

Eric knew. He crawled up my body and I pulled his penis to my lips and engulfed him.

I sucked on him like he was the last ice cube in the desert. Fuck.

"FUCKKK MMMM YESSS FUCKKKK I LOVE COCK...I LOVE COCK SO FUCKING MUCHHHH!' I moaned to them and they knew I was feeling it.

"What a perfect little slut you are, Bobby. Maddie really did give me the best gift ever when she gave me her husband's slutty ass," Tom said, and I was literally giggling from how fucking submissively taken by this man I felt.

I loved the way he spoke to me. I love how even gentle sex like this could feel commanding.

Eric's cock filled my mouth and I deepthroated him the best I could. Tom kept me mostly full, pulling out an inch or two and then throbbing back into me, as my prostate echoed satellite signals up the cables to my cock. I was as hard as Jurassic Park amber, and there was Dino DNA in my booty waiting to be harvested.

"A perfect morning slut for all of our cum," Eric added to the verbal sex talk, holding my head on his dick as I glogged for him.

I literally could feel my own body rodeo riding back onto my Daddy, as I kept my teeth as out of the way as possible. I had never wanted cum in all of my holes so badly but suddenly I wanted warm, tasty splooge in my mouth. I wanted the salty cream dripping down my chin and chest. I wanted the nasty jizz leaking out of my ass and all over Maddie's lingerie. I wanted to be that kind of slut for them.

I wanted to be so fucking hot for them.

I felt Tom suddenly pulling me back on top of him and the covers spilled off. We were too warm now anyway.

I was laying with my back on his chest, staring at the ceiling, still impaled by his iron rod. Eric popped up as Tom grabbed my legs and pulled them back to spread them.

I watched as Eric's well-built body towered between my spread legs. I was suddenly very nervous again. And so fucking horny. I was everything.

I watched Eric pour more lube from the bottle onto his fat cock and then I watched him grab the Poppers and unscrew the small lid again. He held them up to my other nostril and once again I took the required six seconds of hitting and waiting. How did I never know about these before?

By the time I had let out that long breath I felt that triple shot of Fireball whiskey-esque need settle into the pit of my sexual soul.

I stared up at Eric between two barely opened eyes. Tom was slowly pushing up into me, fucking me as his friend watched. And then Eric was scooting forward, as I was presented to him. He pushed his member up against Tom's as the head found my suddenly willing hole, and I squeaked loudly as I felt his cock slide in on top of Tom's.

I was being impaled by a second cock.

I was being doublefucked.

"FUGGGGGHHHHHHH," I gasped.

Soon he was half-way in and I swear, when Tom put his two fingers into my mouth I sucked on them like they were a third cock being presented to me. If they had continued to bring fresh cocks into the room, I would've sucked and fucked every single one of them.

They took their time. Eric and Tom, sliding back and forth in tandem. They fucked me with intention.

I moaned my obedience. I moaned my slutty need. I moaned for their fucksticks. I moaned whatever they wanted.

"Good little slut, taking two cocks up your ass. What a little cockslut you are, Bobby," my Daddy hummed into my ear, as the sexy syllables reverberated around in my brain.

"Yesss, Daddy...I'm such a fucking slut for you," I moaned to him. I wanted him to know how naughty he made me feel.

He held the thin waistband of Maddie's lingerie bottoms and pulled me up and down on their cocks, and I began to bounce for them both. At some point I realized that I actually fucking loved having two cocks in me at once.

Fuck me. I was being fucked by TWO ACTUAL COCKS IN MY ASS.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEE. That's all I could think about.

Big. Juicy. Dick.

Eric suddenly rearranged himself and extended his legs in a pretzel with Tom's. They sat me up cowgirl between them, and I knew it was my turn to do the work.

And I did.

I rode them in that perfect upside down T shape, as they both lay on either sdie of me, admiring my body and my willingness to serve.

I moaned crazy things for them. I was hornier than I could ever remember being.

"I love cock so much. I love your cock Daddy...I want to take so much cock for you!" I moaned to Tom over my shoulder. They both sat up after a while and began to push their hips more with the connection of my bounces.

I was so proud of how I was taking them. It made me even hornier that I could get this into gay sex. It made me hornier to ponder how much of a cockslut I was becoming.

Three weeks ago I'd never even played with a cock, and now I was having my first double penetration, as two Daddy Tops poppered me to pig up in the morning trough of slut junk.

Tom held up the bottle again and I sniffed another long whiff. The second I was done breathing out I felt my body once again go into gay overdrive mode.

We fell sideways and I climbed up to be on to of Eric, as we made out. Tom slid in so he was kneeling behind me and now he could really fuck me.

Eric would arch slowly up while Tom would fuck in contrasting rhythm. Every time that Eric pulled his beautiful penis from the inner front wall of my anus, Tom would slide in along my back side, stretching me firmly as I grunted with desperate lust.

"Ugh. Fuck. Me. Dad. Dy. I. Fughh. LOvE YoUr CoCk! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I humped against them and my own cock thumped wetly against Eric's impressive abdomen.

"What a perfect fucking ass this is. So ROUND. And JUICY. and MADE TO TAKE COCK!" My Daddy said to me, as Eric bit my bottom lip and I oozed garbled noises into his mouth, as they took me.

The wet sounds of a sloppy hole, filled the bedroom, and the sunshine poured through the barely open curtain on the far window.

I could see the smallest shadow on the wall of Tom fucking me.

My Daddy. Fucking me. So good.

I bounced my ass down on them and then suddenly I felt Eric pulling his cock out.

"Come suck on this cock," he said, as he pushed his body back up on the top of the bed and I took my position as a willing cocksucker again.

I was bent up on my knees now, doggy style, but Daddy pushed my chest down and propped three pillows under my cock. I was propped up for fucking now.

I sucked on Eric's balls and he spread his legs and told me to eat his asshole and I did.

And then then he pulling me back to his dirty cock, and I could taste myself on him, and I didn't even fucking care. I was a cockslut.

I took cock in my mouth and ass. I took dirty cock.

I did as I was told.

Tom began to speed up a little. I wanted his cum. I squeezed my ass on him and he spanked me.

I moaned a yesssss when I felt the firm slap.

I bobbed my mouth firmly on Eric, four inches in, four inches out. I jacked him while I sucked. I used my tongue on his slit. I use my tongue to snake around his veins and tickle the ridge of his helmet. I caressed his balls.

I wanted his cum.

"I want cum. I need cum. Please, fill me up, Daddy. I need cum in my ass. I need it in my mouth." I said to them, and they both sped up.

"That's Daddy's good slut. We're gonna fill you up with so much cum," Tom bragged.

"Yeah...I'm gonna make you swallow every drop of my load, you dirty little faggot boy," Eric bellowed, and I groaned hungrily on his penis.

Fuck they were so perfect. I was so excited for their cum to be inside me.

"I'm gonna breed this little slut," Tom said, and I felt the base of Eric's dick starting to pulse like the base of Vesuvius. My mouth was warm, basaltic soil, and he quickly did what any great Italian gardener would've done. He planted his seed.

Tom started to explode too. I felt his huge prick pummel me through his orgasm as he seemed to reach even deeper depths of my buns.

"Fuckkkkkkkk! YUSSSS DADDDDDY, FUCKKK YUSSSSS, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUMMMM, PLEASE! I WANNA BE YOUR CUMSLUT, DADDDDDY!" I moaned for him. I squeezed his perfect cock with my very tight ass. I did everything I could to get as much sperm as my body could take, as I dove back onto Eric's spasming cock. I was sucking like a dog with a peanut butter-covered spoon.

I didn't know whether to focus more on Tom's cum in my ass, or Eric's never-ending burst of dick juice in my mouth.

The salty load should've disgusted me. Cum didn't taste good. But his did. So did Daddy's. I loved the way their cum tasted. Maybe I loved the way all cum tasted?

Did I want to eat way more cum? Fuck yes, I did.

I swallowed as much of Eric as I could but his last few bursts ran down my chin to keep me from choking.

I passionately drank his cum up. I licked the sticky beverage for him. I guzzled him. I gulped him dizzily.

Tom was grinding into me and I was still massaging my very hard, very strained cock, against the bed.

I was completely filled with cum, and my cock felt calculus hard.

Tom flipped me over now. And then he was inside of me again, still completely hard.

Eric held me in his lap and Tom fucked me, as they played with my cock between them. Tom stretched my legs up and back so I was completely open to his thrusting now against my G spot. Eric held my cock in his fist and began to jack me off as he rubbed my belly and nipples and neck.

My Daddy knew just how to fuck me. I didn't last more than thirty seconds.

"IMMMMGONNNCUMMMM!" I barely got out the word before my hose Bellagio Fountained the front of my Lago dinner balcony.

I came like a whore cums.

I came like a cumslut cums.

I probably would've cum even if Eric hadn't been jacking me off. I could probably cum just from the way Tom knew how to hit my very inner sexual core with his dick.

I was shuddering between them.

"Fuckkkkkk," I pulled Tom down on top of me. Eric was kissing my shoulders and neck. Tom kissed my mouth, as practically cried into his fullness.

He stayed filling me.

He stayed docked...like the Queen Elizabeth in my Long Beach Harbor.

I trembled a little against his lips, as my cock pulsed and oozed and dribbled.

He felt so good inside me.

Cock felt so good inside me.

He licked some of Eric's cum off of my chin and fed it to me.

I gobbled it down.

"Fuck, that was good," I sighed, closing my eyes and laying my head back against Eric's chest.

They felt perfect on top and below me. I felt perfectly their slut.

Then Tom slowly pulled out of my hole and crawled up onto my chest. He rubbed his messy cock all over my sticky chest and collected my mess.

He kept moving forward and I opened my mouth for him like I knew he wanted.

12