All Comments on 'Neighbor Ch. 04'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesabout 3 years ago

Soo fucking hott!!!

I love this story so much, please keep it going :)

I dont even want to add anything to it, your doing such a awesome job writing it!!!

Cant wait for ch.5 (please dont keep us waiting long)

harrybottomharrybottomabout 3 years ago

Always a good day when one of your stories pops on my list!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favorite series is back! I love everything about this but I especially love how Maddie and Bobbi love each other. It's so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How dare someone give this story less than a stellar 5 stars!

Another solid installment!

You're definitely my fav author in this site!

sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Exquisite writing, loved the detailed account of an all-male threesome. From my own experience of sex with two men you’ve portrayed the sheer dirtiness of it perfectly. I also enjoy how slutty you characterised Bobbi, which I could relate to. Looking forward to much more with these characters.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaabout 3 years ago

Wow!!!! I leaked cum all over reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series is mind-blowing. It is by far the hottest series on here. Bobby and Maddie have a relationship one can only dream of. Their submissive and slutty personas are legendary. I was reading Chapter 4 in bed and I was squirming around like when my boyfriend finger fucks me and hits my prostrate, so delicious. I may not get out of bed until Chapter 5 is released

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love everything you post. I check back constantly to see if you have submitted anything new, and I can't help but imagine myself as the bottom in every story because of you...

HotForLitHotForLitabout 3 years ago

Well done!!

So looking forward to more...

My personal top fantasy, so thank you 🙏

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 3 years ago

I'm so glad you're still adding to this series! I love it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, first let me say that I love your stories, and I look forward to reading (hopefully) many more.

I just wanna mention that it’s actually the Queen Mary permanently docked in Long Beach, CA. Being a SoCal native, I can’t let that slide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need more of theses ASAPPPP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series and would love to read more about Maddie’s further submissions in chapter 5

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

Too much kissing for me but still really hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whole series is just SOOO fucking hot!

Bring on Chapter 5 - SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is really good and is a great turn on but I don't like the fact that Maddie stopped taking her birth control pills and the fact that she could get preg by any of the three boys. Some people might disagree but I think that is a little too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but would love to read that this series reverts back to Maddie’s submission...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck im loving this series, would love to see bobby go full faggot, only taking cock, never fucking maddy, only being fucked by her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Turn Bobby out. Dress him and take him out. The humiliation would be terrific. Share him , film him, just hurry. Looking forward to next chapter. You're really good.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 3 years ago

I need more of them. I love this and want to be a slut for them too!!

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

wonderful storytelling friend, looking forward to more!

BiSexTexBiSexTexover 2 years ago
More please!

What a hot story! Please give us more!

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

More please. Great story. I love how Bobby is discovering his love for cock and how Maddie finds it so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read hundreds of stories and this is by far one of the best I have read. When you add more please let me know at ralleng@yahoo.com

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, can’t wait to read what comes next

cibixcibixover 2 years ago

Recently re-read your story friend, came across this in Chapter 3.

"You need to make up for lost time baby," she continued her narrative. "You need to go out and meet up with guys and probably go to a house party or a bathhouse. Maybe Tom could even take you somewhere as his pet for the night. I've actually heard about parties like that downtown. There is this one penthouse party everyone talks about on the various hookup sites. I could dress you up and everything."

Hoping you find inspiration to continue a few more chapters!

Submissive_GabrielSubmissive_Gabrielover 2 years ago

Can we get more of Maddie participating in ch5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for more chapters of Tom’s alphahood

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for chapter 4! It's a new day, so let's hope the party goes on for awhile!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

A nice short interlude, bouyed by that hot DP scene.

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

came back to Literotica, and was greeted with more chapters to this story! Started with the last one I'd read to refresh, looking forward to the next chapter. bravo!

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

That really got me going and it reawakened a fantasy in me with a renewed craving!

I'm pretty careful about safe sex. I only take my steady buddy's cum up my ass bareback, but I did bottom bareback one time in a foursome.

I don't know why it never entered my mind at the time, and I don't know if I would have been able to take it, but later on I wished that I had tried to get two of them up my ass at the same time. It makes my cock so hard just thinking of it!

It would be such a turn on, especially if there was a way to get them to both cum at the same time. I can just imagine two guys flooding my sissy cunt with their sperm at the same time and feel their slippery cum covered cocks rubbing together inside my ass!

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

Your wife's Pink Panties and TWO COCKS and she knows about it too! Pure Heaven!!

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Mmmmm. You know, I just might be the slut you're all looking for.

Daxdenny11Daxdenny1110 months ago

Thank you! Your words are truly electric and the stories they describe make my precum flow, nipples erect and tingly and my mind wishing that it was me starring in your movie. I am truly enjoying your "slutification" and find myself longing for my own Daddy Tom....Know of any in NYC area? Is Eric from NY?

creativeandfuncreativeandfun4 months ago

Two cocks in an ass., That would be the ultimate fantasy for me to enjoy. 5 stars!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

so exciting that she wants him to become even more submissive and horny for cocks and cum.

plasticman29plasticman292 months ago

I loved it could imagine being Bobby and getting all that sex Being filled with Cum and cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbor Ch. 03 Previous Part
Neighbor Series Info