Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Patrick, the artist, holds a party.
4.1k words
4.19
4.4k
5
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues.

As usual, this a work of fiction and any resemblance to places, events and people is purely coincidental.

*****

Following his call to Gee in the morning, the day seemed to just fly by as Jim cleaned up around the house, did some shopping, and tackled the last part of a draft for a technical book in his field of study that a friend had asked him to look over. He wished to get it out of the way before Gee's return. He had been putting it off. That took most of the day.

He was surprisingly tired after supper. He was unaccustomed to all the mental concentration he had expended through the day.

A call came through from Susan about eight in the evening as Jim half dozed through some mindless Netflix movie. Susan reported that Kelsey was home. She felt tired and still in some pain. Susan told Jim that she and Kelsey had some long chats and Kelsey had a shower before going to bed and sleep. Jim made a half-hearted gesture to go over to visit. Susan read it for what it was and gently declined. She claimed to be weary but held out the prospect of getting together the following day.

Jim turned in early and slept soundly.

Jim had just finished breakfast when the land line phone rang. He did not recognize the number but took it anyway. Since he retired, he received one or two calls a month from academics who wanted some point of clarification or help concerned with his past research work. He took the call.

"Professor Germaine? Pat Degroodn here."

The name rang no bells with him. "Yes. I'm Jim Germaine. Which University are you with?"

"I'm not with a University. I am an artist. A painter. I teach you wife."

The light went on for Jim. "Oh. Patrick. She always calls you Patrick. I'm sorry Gee's not here at the moment. She'll be back late tomorrow evening. Can I get her to call you?" Jim was beginning to believe Patrick had lost her number.

"No. No, nothing like that. It was you I wished to speak to. I know Gee is away until tomorrow. I'd like to invite you over to my studio and then out for some fine dining this evening."

Jim suddenly felt defensive. The fact Patrick knew Gee's movements puzzled Jim. "Why would you want to do that without Gee?" He thought about the semi-nude sittings Gee had with Patrick. Jim wondered if he was trying to soften him up for the type of hall pass Gee had given him.

"Well it's a bit of story. Do you have a couple of minutes?"

Sounded reasonable, and anyway Jim had nothing else to do. "Fire away."

"As you know I painted Gee twice on a very large canvas. There were five female figures and one male in the picture. It is a post-Odalisque piece. You know, a harem depiction. This style is becoming popular again in some quarters. This painting was going to be the centerpiece of an exhibition I have coming up in New York in three months. One of my Arab clients happened to be in town. My agent brought him round to the studio. He saw the painting and liked it. It is hardly dry. When he asked me what I wanted for it I thought of what such a large work would be offered in a gallery or at my show. I tripled the number that came to mind. He did not even blink. I made a spectacular sale but there was one condition; it had to be crated and ready for transport to Dubai with him by tomorrow. It would not be available for my show. You and Gee would not see the painting at the opening. You understand where I am going with this?"

"I think so."

"If you want to see the painting it has to be today. This evening in fact. I can afford to take you out to that new upmarket Italian restaurant downtown. Would you like to come over and see what I did to your wife's image? That should be plural since she appears twice. It's such a pity Gee will not get to see the original. Photos are never have quite the same impact, and certainly with such a large canvas."

Jim was still suspicious that Patrick had a second agenda. This placed Jim in a position whereby he would be conversing with the man who would potentially be cuckolding him. Nevertheless, he was curious to see the painting and what he had done with Gee on it. Also, his evening was completely clear.

Jim decided to reflect on the request. He told a little white lie, "There would be a couple of things I have to rearrange. Hopefully I can. Can I call you back at the number you are calling me from?" Jim noted it on a scrap of paper towel that came to hand. I'll call you in about two hours or earlier if I can work things out."

"You're so kind. This is such short notice. If this does not work out, I'll find another time to thank you for your understanding and trust."

"I'll get back to you." Jim disconnected. The words understanding and trust rang through his head. Better that Gee and he be open about her nude posing than kept a secret. Patrick must have known of their openness with each other. Gee must have told him. Interesting, thought Jim.

Jim needed to talk to Gee. He called her.

The opening of the conversation ran along similar lines to the one the previous day.

"You did it again, will you never understand I do not wake up for at least another half hour." Gee was genuinely peeved.

Jim teased, "What were you dreaming about this morning? Doing the washing?"

"Smartass. I was trying out for a job in a club doing an auditioning striptease. You, Susan, Patrick, Kelsey and those three art students were all there cheering me on. Or more accurately off - as in take it off. Why did you call?"

"You suggested I call."

"But much later."

"True. I have a situation."

Jim explained his call from Patrick.

"Shit. I'll miss seeing the finished painting. Oh, well can't be helped. I couldn't get home in time today anyway. You go. Remember, you have already given me the green light. You should check out the other actor in this piece."

"He seems to know your movements. Does he know you will sit for him nude?"

"Not yet. I'm not absolutely certain I will. Although my dreams and your OK have indicated it is most possible. Go. Have a great meal. I'm sure you'll enjoy his company. You can give me your firsthand reaction to the painting. Jim, having the hope of the restoration of my libido has me looking forward to our future much more than six months ago. Do it for me, babe."

Jim had no way he could refuse Gee when she invested so much on her future wellbeing on the strange course of events that was unfolding. He would do it for Gee. "I'm in. I'll call Patrick after this call." They then went on to discuss the arrangements for collecting Gee from the airport the following day and other domestic matters.

Jim made himself another coffee and read the paper. He did not wish to sound too anxious to Patrick. He'd wait another hour before calling back.

Jim was reading the comics when his cell phone chimed. It was Kelsey. Jim thought to himself, this could be interesting.

"You owe me. Big time. Repeat after me, big time."

Kelsey seemed like one of the petulant characters in the comic strips he was just reading. He chuckled to himself. The phone clearly picked up his chuckle.

"What's there to laugh about big boy. I repeat, repeat Big Time."

'I owe you big time, Kelsey."

"There was no sincerity in that. Practice and when you get it right get back to me."

Jim was getting back his control, "So how are you doing sweetheart?"

"Don't try that sweetheart stuff with me. I am sitting here with a double break in my arm, a lump that the size of half a ping-pong ball on my forehead, and a fuzzy mind due to the pain killers I am on. And why do I have these things? Because of a text from you. How do you think I am? And that is not the worst of it. You fucked my mother instead of me, you rat."

Jim was rattled. Who else knew about his time with Susan? Who else would know, given Kelsey's sense of grievance? "Honey. Did your mother tell you that?"

"She did, but she didn't have to. It was written all over her face. I pushed her and she told me it was one of the best ever. That was even worse for me. To hear the fuck was that good. There was a consolation though. With my right hand out of commission I found it too strange to use my vibrator with my left hand, so my kind mom pulled out my waterproof one and had me come when we showered together. My headache disappeared for a while. "

"Kelsey. TMI?"

"Can you come over this evening. One of us will up to it for you. Maybe both, but then you may not be able to handle two Mackenzie's. I'm told I have to rest until late afternoon. Say, come over at about five."

Jim thought he was going to have a quiet day. Now he had to choose between a questionable meeting fully supported and encouraged by his wife and possibility of fucking two MacKenzie women. His promise to Gee won, narrowly. "I am so sorry to tell you this, but I have a commitment this evening. You will never know just how sorry I am."

"Cancel it. You owe me big time, remember."

"A good idea, but impossible. I would possibly be ruining my marriage if I do not go. Simply put. I cannot cancel. What I will do is work out a way to make it up to you, and your mother as well if she is aggrieved."

"What? How will you do that dude? Gee gets home tomorrow. How's this going to work?"

"As of now, I have no idea. But I will find a way. I still have Gee's hall pass with you to cash in. Maybe she'll help me find a way."

"That's a bit much, asking her. Ok. I'm now feeling very tired. Maybe just as well. Let me recover a bit more so I can really enjoy it. Remember I will have a hard cast on my arm to beat you up if you do not work something out. Keep them cool. Maybe I'll ask Mom to rock me to sleep. Bye."

With the Kelsey situation decided, Jim called Patrick. He picked up on the first ring.

"I'd love to join you this evening. Give me the details. Looking forward to it."

"Excellent. It's turned into a small party of about ten, but only you and I will go out for dinner. You do drink alcohol I take it."

"Yes. Why do you ask.?"

"This is going to be my treat. I'll send a car to pick you up and take you home. I cannot have you on my conscience if you had an accident after drinking at my place. OK with that?"

"If you insist."

"I do. I'll have you picked up at five-forty-five. We'll have some time in the studio and then go on to a seven o'clock reservation at Luigi's. Sound good?"

"I'll be ready. Smart casual I assume. You know my address?"

"Yes. I know where you live. You've got it. See you later. Must rush now." The line went dead.

Jim spent the rest of the day making sure the house was clean. He did some washing of his clothes. The rest of the day he read his professional magazine and dozed of in his comfy chair. He slept longer than he planned. He had just half an hour before the taxi arrived. He jumped in for quick shower and was ready just in time. The taxi was spot on time.

Jim thought to himself, "Nice auto." The car at his door was a Porsche Cayenne. The driver wore a cap and dark suit with a tie.

The driver introduced himself as Simon. Jim was puzzled. He could not see any meter nor sign that the car was an Uber or Lyft. They drove off. Jim was puzzled and slightly apprehensive. He asked Simon if he was Uber or Lyft.

The reply surprised Jim. "No sir. I'm Mr. Degroodn Senior's driver. I'm on loan to Pat for the evening."

The next cause for concern was when Simon turned left at a T-junction. It was the opposite direction to the center of town. "Why are we going this way, Simon?

"Directly to Pat's studio, sir."

"I thought it was in the industrial part of town. That's the other way." For a brief moment Jim wondered if he was being kidnapped. I've been watching too many thriller movies he reflected to himself.

"Oh. You are talking about the College's studio in town. No, we are going to his new studio at the farm. He only moved into it less than three weeks ago." Jim was relieved, but at the back of his mind he still wondered if this was the cover story.

About five minutes later they turned through a large wrought iron gate, with a gatehouse to one side. The car swung into a large square open area behind the house. It was well lit. There was a barn ahead of them and the other two sides of the square had what looked like converted stables.

A door opened at the front of the barn as Jim stepped out of the Porsche onto the gravel surface. Jim had the impression the door opening was totally filled as a very large man stepped out to greet him.

He introduced himself. "Pat. Great to meet you at last, Jim."

Jim looked up at this mountain of a man. He judged him to be six foot six tall and at least two hundred and seventy pounds of well-tempered flesh. His grey/blond hair was cropped all over his head. Jim held out his hand expecting it to be crushed but was surprised to find just a regular firm but warm handshake notwithstanding his hand was almost engulfed by Pat's.

"Oh no. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for the chauffer service." Jim gestured to the car. Jim's mind was in overdrive. This was not the man Jim had pictured when Gee spoke about him. Jim recalled those large fingers had been the ones that rubbed scotch over Gee's nipples to make them stand up. He could understand if Gee had a physical attraction to this giant. Jim tried, but failed, to push aside the question as to whether his cock was proportional to his size.

"Let's go in. Did Simon tell you I've just moved in here. Still getting it organized. Let me show you around."

Pat gave quick overview of the lower floor with two large storage rooms with canvasses on the concrete floor leaning in stacks against the walls. Rows of mainly busts and figurative sculptures lined shelves high up on the walls. There was a well-equipped wood workshop that also had a large and a small kiln.

Upstairs was reached by a ten-foot-wide rough wood staircase. The landing at the top had doors to the left and right. Pat waved at the left door and said it was one of the two studios, before ushering Jim through the other door into the second studio. It was a large room with a high-ceilinged space. Background classical music filled the room. There was north light from the large windows built through the sloping soffit under the roof. The rest of the ceiling was network of lighting tracks, black painted ductwork, a video projector and mirrors.

The walls had backdrop drapes and two stations of pull-down rollers with pictures or simple colour fields. The room had two good-sized raised areas, one higher than the other. Jim counted six couches and love seats scattered around. Paints, brushes, palettes, all kinds of easels and many other props were on view.

Pat took Jim by the elbow and started introductions.

"Gee meet these students of mine." Jim remembered Gee's reference to the Chinese, African and Caucasian heritage students and their appreciation of Gee. "Let's call them Tom, Dick and Harry for tonight."

Jim tried to get into the spirit of things by replying, "All so very English." At the same time, he couldn't help thinking of them perving over Gee's body.

They then moved to three attractive women in their late twenties. "Xena, Yolanda, and Zooly meet Jim, Gee's husband."

Jim nodded to them all. "A well-coordinated group, I think." Jim was trying to be witty but knew it sounded corny as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

As if it was rehearsed, they replied in unison. "You'll soon see." Pat looked puzzled. Jim was baffled.

Pat continued, "You got it. Three-dimensional. Smart. And now meet my agent Violeta."

"Nice to meet you. You must tell me later what a painter's agent does." Jim was impressed by Violeta's height. She was over six feet tall. He speculated that she was tall enough to relate to Pat.

"Finally. This is Tony and his partner Robin." Jim smiled and nodded to them.

Pat continued," They look after this property, are my go-to people to get things done. They live in the house by the gate. I live in the converted stables. That gives you the lay of the land. I can now do the unveiling."

Pat spoke a few words about the painting and gave a nod to Gee in her absence. He pulled a cord and a sheet covering the painting fell away. The painting was about ten feet high and fifteen feet wide. All the figures were full sized, subject to perspective reductions. He immediately recognized Gee, and quickly identified X, Y and Z. The latter two lying naked on separate sofas. Gee was a servant girl in a diaphanous dress on one side of the painting and leaning over one of the prone figures with her breasts hanging to nice effect in her second image. Jim preferred the eroticism of the see-through garment to her hanging tits on display.

Jim admired Pat's skill as a painter. The color was vibrant, the rendering accurate without seeming photographic and the composition of the whole felt balanced and harmonious. The small crowd applauded, and everyone seemed to start talking at once. The animated conversations continued for about ten minutes.

Jim noticed a subtle change as the music morphed from the classical into a more rhythmic beat. First Yolanda mounted the stage and started dancing to the beat. She was quickly joined by Xena and Zooly. Their moves became more and more erotic as they started rubbing their bodies together in some seemingly chorographic trance. Each began a slow removal of their fellow dancers' clothing. The slow mutual striptease was accompanied by more and more blatant caresses of each other's bodies. When all three were naked they started kissing and tweaking nipples. Shortly after, Zooly lay on the sofa and the other two went to work on her whole body with their mouths. Zooly clearly enjoyed the action and her wetness showed in the spotlight focused on them. Jim glanced over at Tom, Dick and Harry to see the movement of their hands in their trouser pockets. Zooly orgasmed. It looked genuine to Jim.

The three women bounded off the stage and grabbed the three young students, dragged them to the stage and very quickly stripped them naked. They tried to cover their erections. Jim looked around at the audience. Violeta was red and seemed hard pressed to look up at the action, preferring to look at Simon. Tony was behind Robin reaching round to rub her breasts.

All action ceased in a moment when Pat shouted over the music, with a booming voice fitting for his size, "Enough. Stop. Time for some food." Jim thought that he was in no mood to have an orgy develop at his painting's unveiling. Tony and Robin scampered off into a side room and brought out trays of finger food.

Pat's voice once more rose above the chatter, "Jim and I are leaving now. Do not get any food or drink on my painting. Nobody should leave and drive drunk. And, girls, nudity and food do not go together. Please get covered until all the food is taken, at least. After that you are all adults. Have fun." Pat spoke briefly to Violeta before leaving with Jim. Simon drove Pat and Jim to Luigi's and left them there. Pat would call Simon when he was needed.

For the most part the dinner met expectations with seven smallish courses, plenty of appropriate wine and conversation that orbited around scattered auto-biographical experiences. They also had guy talk about fast cars, but Pat admitted he was the wrong shape to fit in most of the better sports cars.

Eventually their chat reached the subject of Gee. Jim discovered Pat knew a lot about Gee. She had told Jim that Patrick was a good listener. She had clearly confided in Pat. Jim speculated that Pat had made a play for her but due to her low libido she did not latch onto the advances or she just did not feel, again due to her low libido, any need for some extra-marital stimulation.

Jim asked about the painting and getting Gee to cast off her clothes. He replied simply, "It was hard work."

12