Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim asked if he will try again. His reply was frank, "Of course. I want to paint her nude. I want to see the scars from her accident and the subtle difference in the length of her legs." He qualified his statement with, "with your concurrence of course."

Jim had drunk enough over a long evening to lose any reticence. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"What red blooded man wouldn't?"

"OK. But only if she is fully in agreement. I am worried about one thing though. Is your cock in proportion to the rest of your body? Will you spoil her for me?"

"Strangely. No. I have a seven-inch penis that is, I am told, normal thickness. And whilst on this subject, uncircumcised. I have disappointed many, many women who thought they were about to get a baseball bat or, at least, a cucumber in them."

"Sounds as though we're about the same size, although I had the cut. I'll be sure to let her know she has the green light with you if it ever gets to that. In the meantime, I would encourage her exhibitionism. She also has voyeuristic tendencies I have just found out. Anything to boost her libido."

"Do you think she might like to make a movie or video? The studio I did not show you is set up as a movie studio. I have a friend who likes to make adult movies."

"An interesting thought. Maybe she could be encouraged in that direction. I'll tell her that I realized I did not have a nice photo of her to look at while she was away. I'll further suggest that maybe you know a professional photographer. You see what you can do, too. Maybe some still photos first? Ease her into that. But first see if she'll go naked for a painting. I am sure you'll have to get some more paintings for your exhibition to replace your harem scene. Try a couple of her nude, if she'll go for it. I think she will."

"Well. It seems we have a mutual objective and a plan to cure your wife. I'll call Simon to get you and me home. I hope they've finished their orgy at the studio."

Once home, Jim fell into bed and was asleep in moments. He dreamt of Gee making a porno.

*******

Jim just made it just in time to meet Gee at the airport. They hugged and engaged in a brief soft kiss when they met.

"Pleased to see me back?"

Jim thought she looked tired, or depressed but answered brightly, "Yes. Really pleased. And you? Pleased to be back?"

"Yes. I can get back to working on my problem. And not just in my dreams."

Jim felt his heart jump.

Continued...

12