Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Gee's libido spins out of control and Jim suffers.
7.6k words
3.83
7.2k
3
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make sense of this I recommend you read all the previous chapters of this series if you have not done so already. To start at the beginning, look for a revised collection of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 consolidated into one submission.

As usual, this is a work of fiction and all events, places and people are products of my imagination.

Neighbor 8

The radio alarm came on at six-thirty. They listened to the fact traffic was normal with no traffic hold-ups existing or anticipated and the weather was going to be fine and warm. Gee silenced the radio. Gee cuddled Jim for about five minutes and then moved to the shower.

As the first day back to work after quite a long break, she rose early not wanting to be rushed. Jim shuffled out of bed and made his way to the kitchen where he cooked scrambled eggs with sliced fried tomatoes and bacon. He brewed Gee's favorite coffee and toasted some bread. He set out the plates, knives and forks.

Gee kissed Jim when she saw his efforts. "You are too good for me. Thank you, sweetheart." She tucked into the breakfast meal.

As Jim finished, Gee pulled out her tablet to read the morning news in the New York Times. Jim showered, dressed and saw her off with a kiss, "Call me to let me know how it's going."

Jim heard nothing from Gee during the day. He received a call from DJ asking if he was free to play bridge with him on Wednesday morning. They made the arrangement. DJ threw in the question at the end of their conversation as to whether he had heard anything about the fire at the University. Jim had not received any word from Gee or anyone else.

Jim called a former colleague. He learned that the lovely Library that was housed in the original chapel, which had received an award-winning conversion about twenty years earlier, had been burned to the ground the previous night. Now Jim was really worried about Gee and puzzled as to what had happened. His call went to her mailbox. He tried five times over the course of the next hour with the same result. He rationalized that it was all hands-on deck and there was no time for calls. He waited for Gee to come home.

Jim watched with growing anxiety as the clock slowly crept around to six o'clock. Gee was normally home by four-thirty. He was deeply worried but held on to the fact there was certainly a rational reason she had not called, and she was not taking her calls. He suddenly remembered Wendy, Gee's friend and colleague. They had her number on the land line.

Jim called Wendy. She answered at the first ring. Jim explained Gee was not yet home. He wondered what might have detained her.

Wendy was a bit cautious. "Haven't you heard the library burned down? Early this morning before we arrived there. It was still smoldering badly. The ten of us were gathered into a small lecture room. The head of library services and the President of the university, along with a couple of Deans were there, as well as the Director of Human resources and two of her staff. And, yes, the university lawyer. A meeting started at ten. To summarize, we were all fired on the spot. Of course, it was all wrapped up in admin-speak and there will be severance payments. Very modest ones. We were dumped out of a job. It seems there was clear evidence of arson and it was unlikely there would be any insurance coverage, so a rebuild will be years if not decades away. Jim could hear Wendy break down into sobs."

"Wendy. This is tragic. Do you know what Gee did after the meeting?"

"All I saw was her marching off to her car with her phone in her ear. I thought she'd be calling you." Jim felt poleaxed. "Thank you, Wendy. Take good of yourself." He cut off what might have turned into a long rambling conversation. Wendy lived on her own, widowed.

He called their daughter. But she had not heard anything from Gee. The thought suddenly came to Jim that she maybe had called Patrick, not that he could think of any reason why she should. Jim was sufficiently desperate to call Patrick. He hated the idea of giving Pat the satisfaction of knowing that he did not know his wife's whereabouts. He called Patrick's number. He answered and quite brusquely told Jim that he was in New York, and added, "How the fuck would I know where she is." He hung up.

Jim delved into 411 and found a number for the Old Smyth Farm where Patrick had his studio. The call was answered after what seemed an interminable time to Jim.

"Robin here."

"Jim Germaine. Have you seen my wife?"

"You just missed her. She said she was going home, so she should be there in twenty minutes or so."

With the greatest of willpower, Jim answered politely, "Thanks for your help." He was now seething with anger. He could hear the blood pumping in his ears. He kept repeating to himself out loud, "What have I done?"

Jim had barely brought himself under control when Gee arrived home. He looked Gee in the eyes just inside the front door. Over-compensating, he whispered in a hardly audible voice, "Where have you been? I've been calling you all day."

Gee should have detected the pleading nature of Jim's simple question, but she didn't. She was in her own world, deaf to the nuances of her husband's hurt. "Did you hear that there was a terrible fire that burned down the library last night? I stayed to help clear up the some of the administration mess. Thought it might help."

Jim could not believe his ears. Of all the reasons this was one he had not expected to be given to him. The lie to his face felt like a dagger through his heart. In that moment he knew his marriage was over. He had killed it.

As gently as he could, Jim asked again, "Where have you been? The truth this time."

Gee hesitated and tried to bluff it out. "I told you." Gee stuck her chin out in defiance.

"Wendy saw you leave in your auto immediately after the meeting, with your phone at your ear. I called you at least ten times and the call went to your mailbox. Robin told me not thirty minutes ago you had just left the studio."

The blood had drained from Gee's face. She improvised. "I was trying to make it a surprise. I managed to get hold of Edward and brought the photoshoot forward, because I was available."

"That took all day? You couldn't call me? You know I am not a fool, but maybe I am, after all, in loving you."

Gee saw a chance. She ran to him and kissed him on the lips.

Jim gave no response. "Not today. Not now." He pushed her away, but not before smelling a musty male smell. He winced as he realized it was worse than he thought. "Go and shower. Do not come back down here until you are ready to tell me what really has gone on today. I am prepared to listen to only the full truth. Go. Now." He had shouted. Something he rarely had done in the whole length of their marriage. Gee scampered off, now crying.

Jim could hear her sobbing. He hated his sympathetic reaction he felt at that moment. He tried to stay resolute to get the truth, no matter how devastating. He had serious skin in the what had transpired and was prepared to take half of the blame, if that what was at stake. Jim thought of getting drunk, but decided he needed to keep a clear head. He sat wishing there was at least a reasonable explanation for Gee's behaviour and her bald face lying. Jim had thoughts of walking out on her.

The two threads circled back and forth in Jim's overworked mind for two hours before Gee appeared looking down at the floor. "I've screwed up big time haven't I? Is it irrevocable?"

"Just explain yourself in simple words. Total and complete honesty. Let me be the judge. Start." Jim was now white in the face and looked grim.

"You know the Library burnt down. Little was saved. Even their rare book collection. When we arrived, there was some HR staff waiting around to tell us to go to Room 213 in the main campus building. The President, our Dean and the Director of Library services and a bunch of others sat around waiting for us. Spot on ten o'clock the meeting started with a short address from the President, who looked grey. We were told that there was regrettably clear evidence of arson and the insurance would not cover it. They went on to tell us it would be years before they could raise the money to rebuild. I did not see this coming: they told us we were all redundant effective at the end of the week. I went into shock. I could not believe it. They told us we would be called in to be advised of our individual packages, an interview with a career advisor - this caused some empty laughter - and a financial planner. Nerves I suppose. This detailed enough?"

"Carry on." Jim noted that this matched what Wendy had told him. So far so good.

"After the shock wore off, I was beyond angry. It felt as though we had been patronized and the palpable indecency of the speed of our dismissal was beyond belief." Jim could see the point she was making.

"I needed some visceral reaction. Rage from someone. This is hard to say, Jim, but you are not the type of person who rages. I knew you would rationalize and see both sides, not just mine. You, being the reasonable man that you are. Instead I called the studio. I felt Patrick may be able to muster up some rage on my - our - behalf. I reached Robin. She told me Patrick and Julian were in New York." Gee hesitated before continuing.

"Before I knew it, I was speaking to Edward, who I really don't know at all. I can't remember exactly what I said but it ended up he would be prepared to take my portrait shots today as early as I could get there, instead of next weekend. I set my mobile to Airport mode, and frankly forgot I had done that. I sat in the Prius and cried. I took myself off to the spa just off the main street and had a facial, hair wash and set, and a professional massage. I drove out to the studio and found Edward. Jim, I think I was still in shock."

"I grant that is possible."

"Of course, Edward knew nothing of my trauma."

"Trauma is a bit strong."

"Is it Jim? I'll set that aside. Ted, as he asked to be called, sat me down and made me comfortable with a cup of some sort of herbal tea. It calmed my nerves."

"Do you think it was drugged?"

"Where did that thought come from?"

"The calming effect you described."

"No. I do not think so, but now you mention it, I did feel much more mellow. I relaxed a bit. He sat me on a stool and spent an inordinate amount of time moving lights around. I just wanted him to get on with it. He brought a clipboard across to me with some sort of purchase order for me to sign. It had a whole load of small print at the bottom and on the reverse side. I noticed the price was four hundred dollars or reciprocal services in lieu. He pointed out that Patrick had had a word with him, and he gave me a twenty percent discount."

"You signed a contract without reading it?" Jim sensed this was the beginning of trouble for Gee.

"He also signed and dated it and gave me a copy. It's upstairs if you want to see it." Gee rose.

"No. Carry on with the story. I'll take a look at it later."

"Then he started to instruct me to look this way, and that. Up and down. He had an almost hypnotic patter, 'Work with me here Gee. Yes, that's good. No, give me a frown. Smile at the camera and so on for minutes on end.' Taking shots as he spoke. I followed every word. Yes, it was definitely hypnotic in feel. I totally sunk into the moment and forgot the morning."

"That sounds about right." Jim pictured what a standard studio session would be like.

"He adjusted many of the lights to get a softer look according to him. He had me sit there for about five minutes. My eyes adjusted to the lower light levels. Then he said he was ready and told me to look over at a large screen that had silently deployed to one side of me. He flipped some switch and the images taken by Patrick from the previous day filled the wall at twice full size. He now had a camera on my face recording my reactions. The pictures on the screen started with me in my wrap-around. Then I gradually became nude, as I told you, from all sorts of angles. Patrick must have taken what seemed like a thousand shots. Each shot seemed like a small progression from the last. Can you guess what happened as I was transported back to yesterday?"

Jim jumped in, "You became aroused." He could see the appeal. He knew Gee's predisposition towards her own previous exhibitionism and with the juxtaposition of her stated weakness for being voyeur, albeit of herself, she was ripe for manipulation. Edward was a clever bastard.

"I'm not sure how you knew that, but it's right. I could feel my nipples harden. Ted had the incessant patter going again. He had me describe what I saw with a persistence I could not resist. I told him of my arousal at the time of the previous day's photoshoot but did not let on about my arousal as I watched. He must have seen or sensed it though. When Julian appeared in the slide show Ted made his move. 'Let's get that coat off.' I still had my full business attire on. I was hot and flushed. Removing my coat made sense." Gee paused.

Jim just sat quietly looking at Gee. He waited her out.

"He could see my nipples pushing my white cotton blouse out. His patter started again. Smooth your blouse down it's wrinkled. No, over your breasts. You're not shy are you. Look at the pictures. Look what Julian is doing to you, He's pinching your nips. Do the same. How does that feel?' He kept repeating himself with small variations in his words. I was sucked into the world he was creating for me. I stroked my breasts and I pinched my nipples. I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly one button at a time. I pulled it out of my skirt waist. It slipped off my shoulders. There was nothing I could do to stop myself."

Jim could feel the tug of his own betraying arousal at Gee's description. He was there with her in his mind.

"My bra came off. He kept reminding me I had been this way the previous day. Even more naked. My skirt was talked off by him. My panties were slipped down. My stocking and shoes had to stay on. All the time the camera was clicking and the final shots of Julian from the previous day were now stationary on the wall. My hand around his big cock just visible."

"How aroused were you with this stranger at that moment?"

Gee paused. "Very. I guess. He came over to me and told me to open my legs. I did. He stuck his thick finger up my cunt with ease and by rubbing my clit and G-spot made me come. He then viscously pinched one nipple. I came again." Gee settled into a long silence.

Eventually Jim asked, "That's it?"

"No. It gets worse."

"Do you need a rest?"

"Let me finish this. And you can give me your decision. Am I worth keeping as a wife?"

"Alright. Carry on. What happened next?"

"As I came out of the wake of my orgasm, Ted was placing a large, soft warm blanket around my shoulders. He ushered me - gently I should say - to a high-backed wing chair in a darker corner of the studio. He scurried off and returned with another cup of the herbal tea. Jim, I think you are right it had some sort of mild soporific drug in it. As I was sipping the tea, I heard voices.

An attractive young couple that looked about twenty and a woman in her late thirties, early forties, were brought over to me and Ted introduced them as actors. I nearly burst out laughing at their names: Dick, Kitty and Puss. Ted presented me as Virginia, but to call me Vee. They did not seem particularly interested in me, beyond saying that they'd not seen me around on the circuit."

"Porn actors?"

"Yes. You'll see. The actors were followed by Ruth. Wardrobe and makeup. Rick on camera and general duties. I could just hear Ted describing the project for the day before I fell asleep. It went something like 'husband away and son becomes the man of the house. Mum seduces son, but do not take too long about it. Daughter comes in and finds the fucking and joins in. I fell asleep at this point and did not hear any more. I am not sure how long I slept - perhaps fifteen to twenty minutes.

I could hear that they were set up towards the back of the studio where the rooms were built. I wandered back, wrapped in the blanket, to see what was going on, once more feeling mellow and strangely curious. The fire at the library and being out of a job were the furthest things from my mind. It's probable I was suppressing such depressing thoughts."

Jim interjected, "With the drug and your upset that may be a reasonable conclusion." Jim was not yet ready to accept Gee had been traumatized.

"The lights were on and the scene set up with the older Puss on a sofa, dressed in a low-cut top and really short cut-off jeans with high heels on her feet. Ted was talking in his hypnotic voice to them. When he spotted me, he told me to go and get dressed, with no panties, see Ruth for some makeup and come back. I obeyed without thought."

"Did you consider walking out at that moment?"

"Honestly. I was caught up in the moment. I just did as I was told. I arrived back dressed in my day clothes, at the same time as Dick entered through a door at the back of the set and greeted his stage mother. They had clearly worked together before as they extemporized the dialogue. It was quite convincing in a quirky kind of way. I likened it in my mind to folk art. The physical action started after Ted had called a 'Cut', which lasted no more than ten seconds. He barked out instructions and got them going again. They kissed, made out, stripped naked and quickly graduated to Puss giving an energetic blow job."

"Was Dick's dick large?"

"No more than eight inches I would say, and proportionate thickness. Puss withdrew her mouth and Dick sprayed her tits which seemed to be the cue for Kitty enter through the door. Kitty, dressed in a white blouse, much like mine, and a short tartan schoolgirl skirt, white calf high socks and buckle over shoes, uttered a convincing 'Oh, Mummy. That looks nice.' in a little girl voice. She came around the sofa and licked some of the jism off her Puss' breasts. I noticed that Puss' nipples hardened in response to the lick."

"Pretty standard porn. I would say."

"Cruder than some, I think. After the licking by Kitty, Ted called a halt and organized the next actions. All the time both Ted and his assistant were videoing including some real close up shots. They seemed like a well balance team who had filmed together many times before. The action restarted with Kitty artistically stripping and coming around to suck her stage mother's cunt. Either Puss is a much better actor than I thought, or she really came. As she regained her awareness Puss said something like 'let me have yours'. Kitty moved up and hovered her cunt over Puss' mouth. Ted's camera moved in close to get a shot of the tongue teasing Kitty's labia."

Jim interrupted Gee's almost mechanical commentary. Gee had a faraway look in her eyes. "What were you feeling at that moment? Do you remember?"

"Yes. I do. I was thinking back two days to Kelsey and Susan going at it. My arousal had returned. I felt flushed. Dick had not lost his erection even though he had cum. He proceeded to pull Puss' legs apart and entered her with considerable vigor whilst Kitty sat on her mother's mouth. I think Kitty faked her orgasm, but I am not sure, just as Dick stiffened his body and made another deposit in Puss."

"You were wet?'

"It was running down my leg. Remember I had not put on my panties when I dressed. Ted called a stop but with instructions to the three on sofa to stay exactly as they were. Ted reached for something I had not notice before and turned to me. 'Put this on, go around to the back of the set and come in through the door. Say something like 'Oh, good God Puss what are you doing? Got that?' He had handed me a nicely decorated half-mask that covered the top of my face but left my mouth free."