Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You complied."

Gee gave Jim a puzzled look. "What do you think? Of course, I complied. I was in the moment, aroused and I had an invitation to some sexy action. As I come through the door, I was at first surprised by the intensity of the lights. The surprise registered on my face as I then gave my line, 'What the fuck's going on here?' looking at Kitty. Immortal first lines for me. Kitty who was still on top of Puss's mouth looked over the back of the sofa and exclaimed, 'Aunt Vee. What are you doing here?' I improvised with something like 'I came over to see if my sister would like to go out to lunch'. The apt reply came back that 'she had just eaten but maybe you'd like something. I'm sure there is plenty left'. Ted called a stop and then gave his directions. My heart was beating at a mile a minute.

"You were into it." Jim felt conflicted about Gee's participation.

"I was into it for certain, Jim. Kitty got up, followed by Dick and then Puss. Dick kissed me with plenty of tongue. Puss reached in and undid my blouse buttons, my bra quickly followed. Kitty undid and lowered my skirt. Apart from my stockings and shoes I was naked again in about twenty seconds. They guided me to the sofa. Puss and Kitty went to work on me. Two women for my second time. They knew what to do to get maximum impact and seemed to be taking a perverse interest in bringing me to the boll and backing off with the cameras rolling all the time. Eventually, I could not hold back any longer. It was the biggest orgasm I have had, well at least since our early marriage."

"My. My. Worked over by pros." Now Jim had a flush of arousal driven by his jealousy.

"By some group understanding much like a shoal of fish, they moved me around in one smooth adjustment so I was perched on the mat on the floor on all fours with my mouth in Kitty's snatch having my tits massaged by Puss and with Dick's cock deep inside me. I did my duty, with no touch of reluctance, I worked Kitty's labia, clit and whole cunt to the best of my ability, teasing and blowing cold air between licks over the increasingly wet opening. I knew I was genuinely getting her going. I upped the ante by sticking my finger up through her tight resisting anal sphincter. I could feel her beginning to moan. All the time, I was being fucked by a sizable piece of meat that competed for my hormonal attention. My nipples were being mercilessly pinched. It was a tie between both ends and the middle of my body. In fact, a dead heat. All three of us came together. I squirted all over the carpet. Ted called 'cut. We have a wrap'. Although Puss stood up immediately and was already walking to the dressing room, the rest of us were slow to rise."

"That's all?"

"Not quite. I dressed but never found my panties. Ted brought me my jacket. He told me to keep the mask. He smiled. 'You sure you've never done this before? With the stills and that performance there will be no charge for the portraits."

"Do you think the three of them were clean. No infections?" Jim was thinking of Gee's health.

"Oh. I forgot to mention. At some point before I became deeply into the action, I asked Ted that same question. Perhaps I was not so entirely out of it as I thought. He told me that they had presented their medical test results taken in the last three days. It appears he always checks for that."

"Good."

"After I dressed, I came down to earth. Then I discovered I had put my mobile on airport mode. I found your messages to contact you. I did not know what I would tell you. When I came home, I told you the lie I cooked up on the drive home. You know it all now. On the way out of the studio, I picked up one of his brochures. It's upstairs. He has a website where I'm guessing he posts this stuff he takes. I may be the new internet sensation." Gee melted into a flood of tears and then deep sobs that wracked her body. Jim already had the brochure.

Eventually she said, "What do you want to do? Your decision. Am I a persona non grata?"

"Let me sleep on it. I'll give you my decision in the morning." Jim already knew he was going to forgive Gee. He was fully complicit. He would be the worst kind of hypocrite if he condemned Gee's behaviour.

"I'll sleep in the spare room."

"No, Gee. We'll sleep in the same bed together, as usual." He was trying to send a positive signal, whilst registering his dislike of how far she had taken her sexuality.

"OK. It's late. Let's go to bed."

In the bedroom Gee went to turn off the clock radio alarm. Jim stopped her. He told he liked the early morning wake-up call and knowing what the weather would be like.

In the morning Jim conditionally forgave Gee. He would not stop her seeing Patrick, along with Julian, to model for the painting he planned for his exhibition. He stood by her free pass he had given her for both of them, but she had to think hard if she really wanted to fuck them. He told her never to work with Edward again. She accepted his conditions and kissed him with gratitude. She added that he still had free passes for Susan and Kelsey, and, like her, he should carefully consider their use. He accepted and thanked her for her consideration.

*******

Their lives fell into a predictable pattern for three weeks. They rose with the alarm. Breakfast in the kitchen followed their ablutions. Gee took off to model six days a week, Jim exercised, gardened, played with his cars and played bridge with DJ and another male partner five times each week.

Gee gave Jim what he took to be a mercy blow job twice a week, that was sufficient to keep him content enough. Jim saw no sign Gee's libido was returning, even though they slept in the same bed. Kelsey's husband was back home and seemed to be around all the time.

In Jim's telephone conversations with Kelsey she managed to cleverly deflect anything that tended towards sex. She told him all debts had been repaid. Jim was surprised Kelsey did not take him to task for not writing a story about the details of Come Together party he had set up in his story weeks earlier.

Susan was even more elusive. The few contacts he managed with her, she always had something happening. Jim took the hint. The close neighbors had drifted away. Without any warning or heads-up, a For Sale sign appeared on Kelsey's front lawn.

Jim tried to get back into his writing as Igneousrocks. He never managed to get past the first two paragraphs. When he framed the first story around Gee's and his encounter with Susan and Kelsey, their recent distancing from him stuck in his craw and would not let him continue. Jim also toyed using Gee's porn shoot as a model for a story, but he simply felt guilt at what he had led her into. He did not try writing again after that.

Jim came across Edwards brochure in a drawer. He pulled up Edward's web site and saw a whole string of excellent photos. His portraits were the best part of his portfolio. Gee's picture was in there. The same framed elegant one as adorned his mantelpiece. Jim noticed a discrete button that offered a membership for one hundred dollars. Nice work if you can get it. The membership promised erotic photos.

The following day, Jim decided to take a membership on Edward's web site. Jim could not rest without knowing if Gee was on the erotic pages. She was. Just two quite innocuous and beautiful shots of her body. Nobody would recognize her from the photos. Then Jim saw the Platinum membership button for adult photos and videos. Jim was tempted to pony up the five hundred dollars but resisted. Some things he did not want to know. He did not mention the web site photos to Gee.

In the fourth week, Gee asked Jim if it would worry him if she stayed over. Patrick was beginning to panic. Partick told Gee they would not have his five paintings ready in time for his exhibition. Jim learned she was now in all of them, apparently. Gee had been staying later and later in the evenings over the second and third weeks. She told Jim she was tired after a long day at modeling and was afraid of having an accident on the drive home.

Jim was blunt. "Are you fucking Patrick?"

"No."

"Julian?"

"Yes once. And two blow jobs."

"Would you sleep with Patrick when overnighting?"

"I do not plan to. He has plenty of spare bedrooms. I might though, but not on a regular basis. I need to sleep."

"Do what you have to. But once the paintings are done no more overnighting. You sleep in our bed here. Agree? OK?"

"OK. Yes, agreed"

The overnighting became more frequent. One night when he felt particularly lonely, he thought he's surprise Gee and Patrick by visiting them unannounced at the Old Smyth Farm buildings. He was also genuinely curious to see how the paintings were coming along. He drove over to the studio. The large wrought iron gates at the entrance were firmly closed. He rang the bell. He noticed the intercom had a CCTV camera. After about ten minutes of trying he gave up, but not before going to the extreme left side of the gate to see if any lights were visible. He could just see around the gatehouse into the parking space behind. He spotted the back of Gee's Prius. He was shocked to see a Kia Soul next to it. A coincidence or Susan's auto?

Jim found a gate to a field on the other side of the road about one hundred yards away. He parallel-parked off the road such he could see the main house gate. He decided to see if anyone left. His patience was reward two hours later when the gate opened, and the Kia left. He was sure it was Susan but followed her at a distance. He closed the gap a bit when he met some traffic nearer town. The Kia drove to where Susan lived. He struggled to figure out what Susan was doing at the studio.

Jim tried to get Gee to tell him about Susan, whether she'd heard from her, but she claimed to have no knowledge. Gee was lying again. What else had she lied to him about bothered Jim. But he was no longer prepared to confront her. He did some research on the Smyth farm layout through looking at Google maps. He saw the studio was approachable across fields from the next side road over.

Jim had an annual social lunch meeting with his old retired University colleagues. He sat next to and got chatting over lunch with an orthopedic surgeon from the University Hospital. He asked Jim about Gee. He had operated on her. He told Jim that he remembered it well because it was one his most difficult operations. The surgeon was delighted to hear that she was fully mobile. He was doubtful at the time that she would get even good mobility back. In passing, Jim mentioned Gee's lack of libido. The surgeon looked puzzled for a moment and seemed surprised but assured Jim that sometimes this side-effect happens as a secondary psychological symptom.

A week later Jim received in the post a thumb drive with a video on it. There was an anonymous type written note. Recognize the scars? Jim was intrigued. He started the video. It was a porn video, with a man and two women in masks. Jim saw that the man called Zeus was huge and had a thick ten inch plus penis. One woman had scars just like Gee's. She was called by the name Vee. The other masked character was called Suz. Her body type looked familiar. The woman without a mask was called Kitty. Jim broke down crying. He had a rage boiling in him. "Traitors" came to Jim's mind. Pat lied about the size of his dick, Susan lied by omission, and Gee just plain lied just about everything.

******

With nothing else to do that evening, Jim took out his Audi R8 at night. He rarely drove his special autos in the dark. Jim drove to the gas station to fill up.

******

In Jim and Gee's bedroom the radio alarm came on at six thirty, as usual.

Good morning folks. Another beautiful day in store for you with low wind and seventy-six-degree temperature. Get out and enjoy it.

For commuters this morning, not such good news. Route six and Sideroad fourteen are both closed to traffic. Try Bloxley lane and also Sideroad twelve as alternates. It appears this intersection will not be open until mid-morning.

Now the News. An overnight tragedy. Three people died and one in critical condition in a tragic fire at Old Smyth Farm. The fire burned down the recently constructed studio and part of the converted stables. One of the victims has been named as Patrick Degrootn, international artist, and son of the billionaire banker. The two other victims have yet to be identified. The critically injured person is Julian Degrootn, son of the artist. He is reported to have burns to twenty percent of his body and also received a complex fracture of one leg and a badly broken pelvis. The latest report suggests he partially escaped the fire and jumped from the roof. We'll give more information when it comes in.

The radio played its usual two minutes of local advertisements.

Back again with some braking news. The road closures reported earlier were caused by a vehicle crashing into the bridge abutment that takes the Fourteen Sideroad over Route six. The vehicle was travelling at considerable speed when it crashed and then burst into flames, possibly weakening the bridge structure. The driver was killed instantly in the crash. The crash reconstruction team are working as quickly as possible to figure out what happened. Police are asking for anyone who might have seen the red Audi R8, involved in the single vehicle accident, driving around last night to contact the them at ...

******

EPILOGUE

After his realization that Gee lied about everything, and after he crafted a bitter ending, Jim knew he could not lie in his writing in the same way Gee had lied to him. He sat down to share what really happened after he had seen the life shattering thumb drive. For reasons he could not even explain to himself, he chose to explain it in an email to Kelsey. The neighbor who started it all.

Hey Neighbor:

You must know the feeling as a fiction writer, after launching the story the characters take over the narrative. I understand this is not an uncommon experience amongst writers. Jim and Gee had their way with me and decided they wanted to go out with a bang. (See the attached final chapter of my Neighbor series.)

I take full responsibility for perhaps upsetting you (and my patient readers on Literotica) with the horrific - or, is it operatic - ending, whilst, as you can see, I blame my defenseless protagonists.

As much as I might have liked events to happen as described, the ending was not as I portrayed it. Apart from anything else, the logic does not hold up. I could not have written about the final conflagrations if I'm a victim in one of them.

After I had looked at the thumb drive. Gee seemed lost to me. I had pushed her away. I knew I must live with the consequences my devious, yet well-meaning actions. So be it. I took the evidence of Gee's lying and debauchery to my work bench and smashed it with a hammer. I should have remembered the old adage 'Be careful what you wish for'. My anger returned in waves, but I was able to suppress it every time with my guilt.

I needed to do something. Anything. I turned to my only faithful love. The Audi. I thought an afternoon drive to the nearby town would be a nice distraction. I went further and faster than I originally planned. I felt great at 100mph. My rage subsided. Getting close to home I noticed I was almost out of gas. I stopped to fill up the gas tank.

I drove the Audi into the driveway, gas tank full, and parked it there with every intention of washing it down. You know my habits in this regard.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a woman sitting on the front step hunched over such that I could not see who it was. I could tell it was not Gee. Curious, I jumped out and ran to her. I think my anxiety must have shown in my voice as I asked, "You alright?" She looked up. It was May, the daughter of my nemesis from across the street. She did not answer.

I slowed himself down. "What can I do for you, May?"

May stood up. She was wearing a light cotton, daffodil-yellow summer dress buttoned down the front. She wore white, strappy high heeled shoes. She glanced at me briefly and then her eyes looked down at the ground, before mumbling, "Can we talk?"

I found myself looking up at her face. She was well over six feet in her heels. I'd seen her before, but only from a distance and hadn't realized how tall she is.

I responded neutrally, "Sure. Talk about what?"

You must know what her reply was. "Kelsey said you may be able to help me." Kelsey, you sent her to me.

Suddenly I knew. I looked closely at her for the first time. She is an attractive woman of, what, about twenty-three? I saw that she filled out her dress in all the right places.

My words stumbled out of mouth, "Of course. I'll try at least. What's this all about?" I gestured towards the door. "Come in. We can talk better inside. Like an iced tea?"

I let her in the house. "Go into the lounge area over there. Take a seat. I'll get the tea."

The kettle had just boiled when I received a call from Gee. I was reluctant to take it, but I did.

Gee informed me that she was with Susan and they were holed up in a motel about sixty miles away. I asked if she needed me to pick her up. She declined.

It appeared they had bailed out of a party thrown at Patrick's father's mansion celebrating the completion of the exhibition paintings. When I asked her why she had left the party, she replied, "All sorts of drugs and other shit was flying around with everyone, except us, out of their minds and looking very dangerous." She and Susan declined to join the others who traveled back to the studio to continue the party. She added, "if they get there". Gee told me she'll be home about mid-day the following day after delivering Susan to the airport to start her new life with you on the west coast.

I made the tea. My new best neighbor, May, and I sat down for a chat. You can guess how that went.

******

An hour later, as May and I made our way up the stairs to the bedroom, I looked out the front window and registered something was wrong. My Audi was no longer sitting where I'd parked it in the driveway. For a moment I panicked. I directed May to the bedroom and told her to make herself comfortable. After several minutes of deep breathing I regained my composure.

After looking around, I called the police and informed them of the theft and the vehicle details. I also called the insurance company. Resigned to the situation, I knew there was nothing I could do about my treasured auto, but I did have actionable and distracting activities awaiting me in the bedroom.

May was comfortably stretched out on the bed naked. I congratulated myself on the original assessment of how attractive she really was. My lust kicked in as I savored the prospect of exploring all the mysteries of her body.

But first, being a gentleman, I offered my apology, "May, sorry I was so long getting in here. Someone has stolen my Audi. I had to notify the police and insurance. How long have we got before you have to leave?"

"Until noon tomorrow. That sound adequate?"

"Excellent. But possibly exhausting. I'd like to blindfold you?" I did not care if Gee arrived back early. So be it.

May replied, "Whatever you'd like."

I thought of you, Kelsey. I remembered how you had treated May in your story. Without realizing it, she dulled and purged much of the pain I had felt over the previous few weeks. Sweet and fairly submissive as you thought. Neighbors. How I love them!

It was after May had left the following day that the police called by to tell me of the terrible fate of the Audi. The joy rider, the eldest son of family who lived around the corner, had perished in the crash. I wept for the boy, his family and my beloved Audi.

Shortly after the police left, Gee appeared at their door disheveled and pale. She saw my red eyes. She kissed me passionately for the first time in ten years. "After my shower, take me to bed, Jim. Fuck me." I did.