Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Envoyeur
Envoyeur
211 Followers

Bill pulled out immediately upon hearing her whisper, controlling his breathing as he shuddered at her words.

"Oh no you fucking don't. You don't get off that easy."

He sat up on his knees and bent forward, wrapping one arm around Amber's back and the other under her ass. She yelped as he lifted her into the air and onto his powerful shoulders. Her manicured fingers dug into his hair as her supple thighs pressed against his ears, his broad, rippling muscle making it easy for her to maintain stability. His arms remained wrapped around her torso, easily fixing her in places as he sucked hard on her clit.

"Fuck! Bill!"

The only noises now coming from Bill were wet, smacking sounds as he ran his tongue between her folds.

"That's--!"

He pulled her clit into her mouth, running the point of his tongue over it in short, erratic strokes while his lips maintained suction--her clit, his prisoner--her pleasure belonged to him.

"Right there, oh my god--"

The pinch of Amber's fingernails digging in to his scalp gave him his cue, the flicks of his tongue became rhythmic, short circles as he felt her thighs clamp tightly around his ears.

"I'm--!"

If she had said anything else, Bill wouldn't have been able to hear it anyway due to the pressure of his new earmuffs.

Amber's silent open mouth moans were accompanied by violent shudders as she felt her orgasm shoot up her spine and across her skull.

The wild bucking of hips broke Bill's grip from her clit, he held her tightly in his arms with a wide grin as he stabilized her against his tongue as he eased her denouement.

She stilled, crossing her ankles around his head to balance herself--lovingly brushing her competent husband's hair as she caught her breath.

"Where did you--that--"

Bill responded with a heartily laugh, lifting her from his shoulders and lowering her down on the bed.

"I bet Jack's never done that!" he asserted triumphantly.

"Nmm-mmm" Amber shook her head as she laid back, eyes closed, running her fingers across her stomach with one hand while she teased her dripping entrance with the other.

"Maybe I'll ask him to," she giggled as her presence of mind returned, "Now come do something else he hasn't done."

Amber couldn't guide him in fast enough.

"Oh, you wish that dildo could do more than it already does, huh?"

Amber giggled, "Maybe. Would you like it too?"

She felt him grow in response, sensing weakness--she went for the kill.

She reached out and pulled him closer before whispering in his ear.

"Maybe I didn't want him to pull out last time."

Bill's pace quickened as Amber continued whispering softly in his ear.

"Maybe I wanted to fully give him what's always been yours."

Bill's thrusting became more frantic, but Amber held him close as she locked her legs around him in preparation--her final words practically dripped from her lips.

"Rather, what will no longer be yours when he takes me--when I'm his."

Bill collapsed on top of her as he spasmed uncontrollably, emptying himself inside the love of his life--the dutiful wife who always came harder with another man.

The pair stayed locked together for a long while, Amber stroked the back of Bill's head while he breathed heavily into the pillow beyond her shoulder.

"Wow, Amber--that was--"

"Mmmhmm," she playfully nibbled on his ear before he collapsed next to her.

"Maybe we need to thank Jack for sending that over."

Amber laughed heartily as she turned on her side to face her husband, supporting herself with her elbow as she held her chin, wearing a half-dazed, satisfied smile.

"Oh? Are you going to text him?"

"You know what I mean! That was--really intense, is all."

"Yeah, you fucked the shit out of me," she joked, playfully poking the meat of his arm.

"Is it as much fun to suck on?"

"The dildo?"

Bill gave her a playfully annoyed expression, prompting Amber to cackle again before she responded.

"No, not at all, really. It's just this big, lifeless, carbon copy. It doesn't react the same way as the real thing in my mouth. I get no feedback in the form of his pulse when I can tell I'm doing a good job. I miss the way it twitched when I tried something new, and while this mold has foreskin, it doesn't move, so it takes much more lube than he does to fit comfortably inside me, and rubbing it isn't any fun

"If his plan was for this dildo to drive me crazy enough to go back to him, I guess it might've worked, but only because this is so incredibly disappointing in comparison."

Amber, in her clinical analysis of the anatomical limitations of silicone sex toys, failed to notice Bill was blushing--and once again hard enough to cut glass.

Amber laughed and gave him a playful, loving push, "Oh baby, it's okay, I'm not falling for that shit."

"I think it's just that you haven't talked about him like that in a long time, and, I don't know, the way you put it and how clear you were describing the differences in sensation... It's like he's still so fresh in your mind, like you guys never actually stopped hooking up," Bill explained.

"I mean, when you put it like that, I guess that is pretty hot," Amber confessed, biting her lip as she pulled down his waistband, fishing out her goal.

"Or I'm just a fucking pervert," Bill joked.

"Oh baby, you know I prefer it that way," Amber giggled as she began kissing up his neck.

"You two--just look so good together--" Bill's eyes had closed as he slipped under her spell.

"Mmmm?" She moaned her inquiry into his neck.

"Just like, both wrong and right?--I don't know," she began nibbling on his ear as she pulled his boxers further down to free him from the constricting fabric.

"It's okay, darling. I understand. I just know how happy it makes you to see me in ecstasy, and he def-in-ite-ly brought me _that," she whispered, her onslaught relentless.

"Oh my god," Bill moaned.

Amber climbed up onto his lap. She was still dripping with the contents of his last load as she sank down onto his length, taking him easily and completely. She fucked him slowly, gently, methodically, as she rose and sank on his mast.

"Mmmmm--fuck, baby, you feel so good."

Bill's head was back, eyes, closed, mouth agape, lost in her hypnotic trance.

"Tell me baby," Amber teased, her lips on his ear, "do you want me to fuck him again?"

Bill moaned in response.

"Hmm, that's not good enough, darling," Amber persisted, "I'm not even going to consider it until you answer me."

"You--you already know my answer," he responded weakly. He wasn't lying.

Amber giggled in response, "Maybe," she teased, "I'm just not 100% sure--"

Bill was beginning to come to, lifting his head to meet her gaze. He struggled to open his eyes, which fluttered open asynchronously as his system rebooted.

"I told you babe," he struggled to find his words, determined to express himself, "if we do anything--like that--again--it needs to make you--as happy--as it makes me."

Amber's heart leapt at his words. She caressed his face with both hands, kissing him deeply in response. How did she get so lucky with this beautiful, incredible, loving hunk of a man?

"Fuck, I love you so much," she breathed into his mouth, shaking her hips wildly back and forth as she brought herself closer.

Bill moaned in response.

"That isn't an answer, darling," he managed between deep kisses.

Amber giggled again into his mouth.

"I'm not sure, baby, I'll have to think about it," Amber maintained her back and forth rhythm with her hips, Though I do admit, I miss the way his magnificent cock felt inside me."

Bill couldn't hold on--an unrestrained moan rocked through him as his body shuddered violently. The erratic motion of his hips broke their rhythm, pulling Amber against his chest and her face beside his, breath hot on Bill's ear. She felt her husband's cock expand inside her as he dug his fingers into the muscle of her ass with both hands. The primal sound, coupled with the newfound ferocity of his touch drove her over the edge--her walls tightened around him in response, securing her prize.

Amber felt his heat flood her core, associated sensations of touch, sight, and sound coalesced together in a blistering white heat that clouded her vision--the surge of sensory impulse erasing her consciousness--briefly replacing it with amalgamation of white hot need.

Their hips did not need or receive instruction--their skin no longer a boundary, sweat and fluid remembered no origin, neither no longer their own--for this moment, there was no record of where one ended and the began.

Bliss

Connected as one, they held each other tightly for moments or hours as consciousness descended upon them.

The first sound they noticed was that of their breaths, slowing in unison. Bill's ragged voice was the first to cut through the haze.

"Fuck, babe. I love you--I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," Amber breathed beneath his ear, her head nestled in the crook of his neck.

**************************

"Do you think he meant what he said in this letter?" Amber asked, inspecting Jack's letter again over her morning coffee, her bare chest peeking out of her untied robe.

"Hard to say," Bill responded as he poured his own cup, "It's definitely something different--and other than that gift we haven't heard a peep from him. That's gotta be a good sign, right?"

Amber's eyes narrowed.

"I just feel like he's up to something, that's all."

Bill shrugged and took a seat across from her.

"Feels pretty last-ditch effort to me. If that did the trick you would've responded back when he sent it, right?"

"Right..." Amber trailed off, setting the letter down, "I mean, what if something happened again? What if there were real consequences this time?"

Bill nodded, scratching his chin.

"It all comes down to whether or not you can trust him."

"If he disrespected you and your health like that, how can I expect him to respect me? Like, sure, he pushed some boundaries and it usually worked out, but damn he could be insistent. He could always tell when I was 100% serious, but he could also always tell when I wasn't," Amber vented.

"I guess it depends, him knowing where to push and how hard is an art as much as a skill, so it proves he's capable of some level of empathy."

"Yeah! He just has this eye for weakness, anywhere I wasn't steadfast about something, he could find the cracks and just take me."

Bill shifted in his seat, clearing his throat, trying to stay focused on the purpose of the conversation instead of the pressure building in the front of his pants.

"He could be rough, but if he didn't push things forward and take a risk with that, I wouldn't have figured out how much I enjoy things like spanking. I had been so afraid to let go."

"You guys had that crazy marathon night and then some small hookups afterwards."

Amber nodded, waiting for her husband to ask his question.

"So... do you feel like you've gotten it all out of your system?" he finally asked.

She stared off at an unremarkable point in the room, deep in thought. They sat in silence for a couple minutes as she mulled it over. Finally, Amber let out a sigh and crossed her legs.

"I--I don't know, Bill. And I don't know if you're okay hearing that. This was supposed to be your fantasy, and I thought I was pushing my boundaries because you would enjoy it. In reality, maybe I was doing that more for me and you made it easier for me to let go."

Bill let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank god. I started to feel really guilty that I had pushed you so far into something you didn't really want to do in the first place and now couldn't get yourself out of."

Amber laughed, comforted by his relief, "I was worried you'd be mad! But you did push me a little, and I think it turns you on to take responsibility for my pleasure," she smiled mischievously at her husband, a naughty glint filling her eye.

"And so what if I do?" contested Bill. He failed to maintain a serious expression, which was further betrayed by the tenting in his boxers.

Amber stood up, now painted with a look of resolve.

"Okay, that settles it. I'm going to ask him to get coffee. I'm going to grill him, and then see how it goes from there. And if it goes poorly, then whatever. No harm, no foul. I honestly don't expect much."

She paused and bent down in front of her husband until her face was directly across from his. Bill swallowed hard.

"But this time, you don't get credit for whatever does or doesn't happen. It might've started as your fantasy, but now it's our fantasy. So no more beating yourself up about how any of this happens, got it?"

Relieved, Bill's warm smile crinkled his eyes through flushed cheeks.

"Fuck, baby, you are so adorable when you smile like that," She breathed, before she quickly closed the distance between them.

Their matching bathrobes were quickly strewn across the floor in what was a prelude to the inevitable: the sight of a naked, bow-legged Amber racing up the stairs holding a wet wad of paper towels between her legs.

**************************

Jack rubbed his eyes at the interruption of the Saturday morning sun. It didn't feel like Spring yet, but it was coming. Slowly but surely.

He began his day like any other, until his phone vibrated, making a noise that was no longer familiar to him.

Ping

Jack furrowed his brow in a moment of confusion, not expecting to see the name currently displayed across his phone screen.

'Hey, I got your letter. It was very thoughtful. Thank you.'

**************************

Tuesday Evening

**************************

Amber arrived at the coffee shop 15 minutes early. She figured it would give her a chance to calm her nerves with some hot tea. She found a small booth with high walls closer to the back of the shop where she could still see people coming in. She sent Jack a text to let him know where she was sitting and took a moment for herself.

Ten minutes later, she saw Jack enter the line to place an order.

He smiled as he made eye-contact with her, steam rising from the thick paper cup in his hand.

"Hello, Jack," Amber said coolly.

"Hello, Amber."

Jack slid into the booth in the seat across from her.

"It's good to see you again, though it feels unfair that I get the better end of the deal in terms of what I get to look at from across the table."

Amber drew her lips together in feigned annoyance at his compliment. Jack did not mind one bit. Knowing she wanted to be here was all that mattered to him.

"So, how have you been?" he asked, taking a small sip from his cup to test the temperature.

"I've been well, thank you. Anything they make here is so boiling hot that you're going to have to let it cool first."

"Oh, good call, thanks," Jack popped the top off what appeared to be coffee with some kind of milk in it. He laid out a napkin from the holder and placed the cap down. He gripped his cup with both hands to blow off the top, trying to cool it faster.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked with a neutral expression.

Amber cleared her throat and collected herself for a moment before she spoke.

"Bill and I received your letter. It threw us for quite a loop. It both did and didn't sound like you, and I really didn't know what to do about it. I was still extremely angry, and I needed some time to think everything through."

Jack nodded, making no indication he intended to speak.

"So, after receiving your--package, I started to reassess what happened and what I wanted. So today, I'd like to talk with you some more, ask you some questions, and gauge whether or not any further interaction between us could be respectful, if possible at all," she finished, blue eyes steeled against any possible confrontation. There were no cracks in her armor.

"Okay. I really appreciate that, Jack started, in a tone she found uncharacteristic of the sexually gluttonous man she had come to know, "I meant what I said in that letter. I really fucked up and--I apologize for what I did to you both, and especially to Bill."

"How do I know this just isn't something I want to hear because you're desperate to get back in my pants?" Amber questioned.

Jack met her gaze head on, responding without hesitation.

"You don't. I decided to open up about some things with both of you; things I haven't really shared with other people. So I'll do my best to show you there's more to me than a persona, but I'm not going to lie to you. I very much enjoyed what we did and how we did it, I guess I can ease up a little, with key exceptions, of course" Jack answered, an edge of teasing entering his voice near the end.

"You guess?" Amber fired back, eyes narrowed.

"Yeah. I used to see the same story over and over again. Guy wants to watch his partner with a hung stud, and they're cool with it, until one day they're not anymore. The reasons ranged from somewhat logical to absolutely ridiculous. I figured I'd find that line for Bill, and then depending on what you wanted, you'd either go along with him pulling the plug, or admit that you didn't want it to stop.

"When you came over to my place though, I realized I had gone too far. Bill wasn't the one stopping things; it was you. At first, I couldn't figure out why I felt so guilty. I've broken up relationships, marriages even, in the past without any intent to, and while I used to feel bad, I found out they were usually on the rocks anyway. Fuck 'em, right? They asked for it and then they couldn't handle it. Wives would start sneaking behind their husbands' backs, all the while telling me that he was still cool with it.

"So this was fucking weird. You guys were still together, so what was my problem? Would I miss the sex? Holy fuck, absolutely. But I came to realize that I treated your relationship as something that had to wither and die, so I was just going to get my kicks for as long as I could. And with that being the case, why would I need to respect you? "

Jack paused and looked away. He placed his elbow on the table, and rested his chin on his raised hand.

"But you two were strong, and even after everything, still respected and communicated with each other. So by the time I realized that there wasn't a ticking time bomb waiting to spoil all the fun, you were already long gone," he finished, still looking away.

Jack leaned back in his seat, sipping from his cup of a much more manageable temperature.

"I see," Amber now looked down at her own cup, seemingly lost in thought as she tapped her fingers on the sides.

A full minute passed before either of them said another word.

"Who knew you actually had a lot of experience in this realm? And here Bill and I thought you just had a knack for it."

Jack laughed at the welcome dissipation of tension.

"Ha! Well, you get a sense for what men like to see their partners get up to, and it's something you start considering a lot more. Surprises, viewing angles, dirty talk. They often like to feel in control, usually setting boundaries they feel they can maintain, while still craving more. So pushing them at the right times while assessing everyone's state becomes an art," he explained, seemingly relieved to finally have an outlet to discuss the topic.

"You definitely didn't come off as empathetic," Amber jabbed from behind her coffee cup as she took a sip.

"Yeah, nobody seemed to want that outwardly. Usually one partner would tell me it killed the mood, so I toned it down," Jack shrugged, "As I told you, it ended up being a lot more of a headache over time."

"How do I know you're willing to behave differently?" Amber locked eyes with Jack and raised an eyebrow. Her voice was sharp.

Envoyeur
Envoyeur
211 Followers