Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack faces consequences for his actions after the Super Bowl.
16.2k words
4.3
16.3k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Envoyeur
Envoyeur
199 Followers

The Neighbor Chronicles 'Redux'

-A Neighbor Chronicles AU

**********

**Trigger Warning**: This series depicts a strong, loving marriage, but contains elements/tropes of voyeurism, hotwifing, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and (relatively mild to moderate) instances of humiliation, degradation and denial. If you are not comfortable with or interested in these themes, please find another story to read!

**********

Background notes: 'Altered Universe' (AU) of 'The Neighbor Chronicles' (NC). NCR deviates from the established NC canon midway through Chapter 5-- when Amber initially walks over to Jack's house to confront him after learning he drugged her husband, Bill, with crushed sleeping pills on the night of the Super Bowl, so Jack could have (consensual) sex with Amber uninterrupted. This moment occurs in the middle of Part 5 of 'Neighbor Chronicles' at the exact point when she knocks on his door after Bill informed her of what he suspected happened, a week after the incident.

As a reader, I was of the opinion that the characters behaved nothing like themselves after this point--so this mid ch.5 and onward rewrite serves as a re-imagining of what might have happened if the characters continued behaving in accordance with their established character traits.

A summary of chapters 1 through 5 exists on my page if you'd like to get up to speed.

Canon Retcons: The scene involving the Uber driver at the end of Ch.2 is also no longer canon.

Enjoy!

**********************************

Chapter 1

**********************************

Knock knock knock

Jack's head shot up at the sound coming from his side door.

"Looks like she couldn't resist."

A greedy smile crossed the man's round face as he hoisted himself from his chair. After his marathon romp with his sexy neighbor last Sunday evening, all he could think about was whether or not she would accept his invitation to come over today. A heady feeling of triumph filled him as he received his answer.

Three more crisp knocks echoed as he lumbered toward the door. His black shorts showed off his bulge and his white t-shirt was actually free of stains.

"Coming, coming. Hold on," he exclaimed loudly as he twisted the bolt and pulled open the side door.

"Ooh, look who it is," Jack crooned, completely unaware of the hurricane brewing silently on his doorstep.

Amber drew her lips together tightly, her eyes cold as she met his lecherous gaze.

"Hello, Jack," Amber's tone remained short as she walked through the door.

Jack looked her over as she hung up her jacket. Her hair was up in a tight bun, revealing the nape of her neck. She was wearing a light blouse, tucked loosely into jeans that held tightly to the curve of her butt. She turned to face him as she fiddled with a small clutch bag wrapped around her wrist. Her demeanor was all business.

"I wasn't expecting you over so early this afternoon. It's a little sudden, but I'm sure I can rise to the occasion," Jack teased, arrogant as ever, as Amber hung up her jacket next to the door.

A slight edge crept into Amber's even tone, "That's not what I'm here for. We need to talk."

Jack bristled at her obstinance, a look of annoyance crossing his face. This wasn't part of the plan. Whatever. They'd talk about whatever the fuck she wanted to talk about and then get down to the good stuff.

"Fine. Out with it then. I'm used to you being on your knees for me by now. What do you want?"

Amber could not contain her mounting fury any longer.

"Super Bowl. Crushed sleeping pills in Bill's drink. Ring a bell?"

Jack crossed his arms and puffed up his chest, "Ah, so your wimpy-dick husband snitched on me," he mocked, "even after I provided his lovely wife with an extensive, Earth-shattering experience."

"Asshole. What did you give him?" Amber ignored him other comments, laser focused on the task at hand.

"It was just a few crushed-up sleeping pills, he didn't even drink it all. It isn't a big deal."

"I'll decide if it's a big deal or not--tell me exactly what you gave him and how much."

"I told you, it was just a few pills--over the counter. Nothing serious."

Amber was shooting daggers at Jack, the back of his shirt began to speckle with sweat.

"Fine, fine, come on," Jack led Amber to the first floor bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out two small bottles of sleeping pills, "Here. I gave him two of each of these, but I don't think he finished his drink."

Amber snatched the bottles from his hands as he walked out of the bathroom.

"You are so fucking lucky he wasn't on any medication," Amber's words dripped with venom as she scrutinized the labels.

"See? No harm, no foul. Not a big deal. I'll even forgive little Billy for snitching on me."

Jack regretted his words immediately. The glint in Amber's eyes turned downright dangerous.

"Oh? Not a big deal? So you're aware of Bill's medical history, are you? Allergies? Injuries? Medications?" She backed him up against the wall.

"No? Didn't think so. How dare you put my husband's life at risk for a fucking hook up. And even now you have the gall to insult him to my face?! He only mentioned it because I pressed him for details about how he was feeling that night. He didn't want to make a big deal about it at all. In fact, he's the only reason I didn't come in here swinging."

"Hey, it was all in good fun! He was fine, wasn't he? He even got to join in later. He loved it as much as you did, remember? And if he's sad he missed most of it he can hold a camera for us next time," Jack deflected, grasping in desperation for any excuse to minimize blame and calm Amber's bubbling rage.

Amber's temper hit its boiling point.

"I can't fucking believe you. Whether he enjoyed it or not is irrelevant. He can barely recall anything from that night anyway due to how much you gave him! You've gotten everything you wanted without any consequence and the SECOND it might not go exactly the way you want, you decide to DRUG my husband. Without him, none of this ever would've happened with you!"

Jack, now completely on the defensive, lashed back out, "Pfft, whatever you have to tell yourself. You haven't hooked up with me for Bill's sake in a loooong time."

This stoked Amber's fury further. He wasn't necessarily wrong, but she hated that she let someone this despicable this far into her and her husband's lives. It didn't help Jack's case that he was completely and totally missing her point.

Amber's laugh was cold.

"You fucking idiot. I had wanted to fuck you for weeks, and you couldn't muster a single modicum of patience. Fuck--I'd been fantasizing about giving you that stupid pussyjob all week! God forbid I tease you a little bit with Bill first."

Jack couldn't find words.

"But that's it--it's over. We're done. It's obvious you don't give a shit about either of us. I can't believe I actually wanted to fuck you--that I ENJOYED fucking you. Disgusting," she vented in exasperation.

Amber moved to grab her jacket. Jack's arms dropped to his sides. Stunned and absolutely deflated at her declaration, he scrambled to salvage what he could.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hurt Bill--I'm just teasing--I wasn't thinking, I got caught up in what would happen if I actually lost the bet and it was driving me crazy," Jack pleaded.

Amber swung open the door and looked straight through him.

"I don't give a fuck. Have a nice life. Don't call. Don't text. I don't want to hear it."

SLAM

The door rattled against its frame at her exit. Her steps echoed for a moment against the concrete path. He heard the clang of the side gate open and close, and she was gone.

"You'll be back," Jack muttered to himself as the last echoes of her footsteps died.

Boy, was he fucking wrong.

**************************

Jack was reeling. It had been what, a few minutes since she knocked on the door? Half an hour ago he was plotting how he was going to get his pretty little neighbor bouncing on his cock again. Instead, their whole relationship was in shambles.

How the fuck did this happen? He had everything completely under control.

She had been pissed many times before, claiming he took things too far or was being disrespectful. Regardless, she always ended up back on her knees between his legs, salivating expectantly, and would proceed to obediently service him anyway.

This time felt different though. Much different.

'She'll be back,' Jack thought, 'I might've gone a little too far, but it's nothing I can't salvage. Hell, Bill is so fucked in the head that he'll be sending her over here gift-wrapped for my pleasure before the end of the week.' Though he didn't really believe that himself.

Damage control. He typed out a quick, sure-fire apology that always worked with pissed off exes back in the day and shot her a text.

"Your text message was not delivered."

The fuck? He had service. Full bars, even.

He tried re-sending it. Same error. He tried sending it over wifi, same error.

"Wow, she actually fucking blocked me."

**************************

Bill felt a chill as he walked through the door. The atmosphere had definitely changed since he had left for the gym.

"Amber, I'm home! Is everything all right?"

He moved to refill his water in the sink when he heard her footfalls on the stairs.

Bill turned the corner as she approached. She had wrapped herself tightly in a blanket. Her hair was a mess, and her eyes were stained red from tears.

"Oh shit, darling, are you all right? What happened?" Bill closed the distance between them, scooping her up in an embrace. Amber didn't care if he was caked in sweat, she released a shuddering breath as she struggled to keep herself from crying.

"I went over and confronted that asshole." she snapped, between breaths. "Fucking asshole. A worthless, disgusting, selfish pig." she managed, between shuddering breaths.

Bill held her close and stroked her hair, a mounting fury welling up from his core.

"Did he do something to you? Do I need to--"

"No. No. It's fine. I handled it. We just talked. Well--I talked. He dodged, deflected, and floundered like a 300-pound professional ballerina from some twisted fever dream."

They both chuckled at the image, helping them both relax a little.

"It's over. I ended it. I couldn't tolerate how he treated you. There's no excuse for it. If something would have happened that night while you were alone--" her breath hitched in her throat as she attempted to stifle a sob, "I never could have forgiven myself."

"It's all right, darling. It's all right. I'm okay."

"I don't want to see him again. I don't want to discuss him again, I--." her breath caught as she fought d back tears.

This time Bill interrupted her.

"Absolutely. It's over. I have absolutely nothing but anger for anyone who would even think of making you feel this way. It's all right, darling. You don't have to explain. Come on, let me take care of you."

Amber nodded, pushing her head into his chest. Her husband bent down, lifted her into his arms, and carried her up the stairs. They could be heard for a moment from the kitchen below.

"You know, even all wet and crying, I've never seen a little burrito as sexy as you."

Giggles could be heard coming from the freshly wrapped burrito, followed by the click of a closing bedroom door.

**************************

Jack hadn't heard a thing from his neighbors in the last two weeks. Complete and total radio silence. Even their window blinds facing his house were always drawn. If not for lights going on and off, he wouldn't have been able to tell if anyone actually lived there.

Jack had relived the glory of that fateful night over and over. However, in the clarity following his blissful release, he was haunted with the weight of his transgression without fail.

Sure, he'd taken both of those sleeping pills before, but never together and never more than one. So why did he crush up so many? Why bring it over to their house? Why did he pour all of it into Bill's drink? He probably could've fucked her anyway and made Bill watch even if he had lost the bet, so why didn't he? What if something bad actually happened to Bill while Jack was in ecstasy with his wife upstairs? Amber probably wouldn't have been as pissed if she didn't work at a hospital. Was she a doctor? A nurse? Whatever. Though maybe she had a point.

She was always so submissive when they hooked up. Wait--that wasn't quite right. Her submissiveness always followed a fiery defiance. Jack hated to admit it, but what broke through her stubbornness was almost always the mention of her husband, his support, his pleasure, his approval...

Fuck, she really did a lot for him.

But it couldn't be just that, right? He was pretty good at discerning when she was giving him lip service versus when she actually meant what she was saying in the heat of the moment. But now it didn't matter. She walked away, 100% true to her word.

This whole thing wouldn't have been nearly as fun if she was some dumb blonde with rocks for brains. She was intelligent, sophisticated, opinionated, intimidating--Why else would it feel so good to see that perfect ass of hers repeatedly slamming into his thighs? Her back arched majestically when he wrapped her sandy blonde hair around his hand into a makeshift bridle, pulling her head upwards as she begged him for more. God damn, she never even spilled a drop when he commanded her to! She obviously didn't have to do it...

That had to be a part of it. Jack had to have known that she could walk away at any time for any reason. She was a woman who could have absolutely anything she wanted from anyone she wanted. Why did he risk everything on one fucking night? Bill and Amber had been putty in his hands. A guy as good-looking as Bill with a smoke show of a wife that he liked to share with old fat guys like him? That was the fucking dream!

And he threw it all away.

"STUPID--STUPID--STUPID!" Jack slammed a pillow against his face with every word. The weight of his fuck up now hitting him with full force. Even now, this guilt had begun tainting the memories of their interactions, leaving him frustrated and ashamed.

Jack lumbered out of his bedroom into his office. He rummaged through his drawers and pulled out some paper, pens, and some old stationary. He sat down at his desk and took to writing.

**************************

It had been a little over two weeks since Amber had confronted Jack and ended their arrangement. After Bill accepted the full weight of Jack's behavior, even the most potent of his fantasies couldn't bring him to disagree with her decision.

Besides, Amber didn't really leave him a free moment to think about it.

They had been fucking nonstop since. The most passionate, intense, and nasty sex they had ever had, by far. Amber, in her guilt at fucking her hung neighbor all over the house while her drugged husband fought sleep in the next room, pulled out all the stops to 'apologize.' This time, it was Bill benefiting from all of the training Jack put her through.

Immediately after she'd get home from work, regardless of whether Bill was preparing dinner, watching TV, working at his computer, or just relaxing while reading a book, she'd find him, kiss him passionately, and stuff his entire length down her throat before he even got a chance to say hello.

"Babe--haah--haah, how was your day--," he managed to say following her arrival home on day three.

There was no verbal response. Not until she was done, anyway.

Amber was like a woman possessed. And as a testament to how thorough she was, Bill did not see a single drop of his own cum for the entire first week.

It seemed like nothing was off limits now. Any of the nasty things he saw her do with Jack on video, she pulled out with her husband and cranked them up to eleven.

Finally, halfway into week two, Bill asked Amber a question that gave her pause as they "readied for bed".

"Honey, I love you so much, and this has been absolutely incredible, but--ahhh! Ah--FUCK--!

The back of Bill's head hit the pillow as he shuddered from the intense wave of pleasure passing through him. Amber's mouth stayed fixed on her target, eyes flashing as she claimed her prize.

"Yes, darling? You started saying something I couldn't quite catch." Amber's eyes looked thoughtful as she smiled, turning her attention upwards and away from Bill's freshly drained member, now withering rapidly in her hands.

"Look, babe, this has been absolutely incredible, but are you sure you're not just doing this with me because you might miss hooking up with Jack?"

Amber cocked her head to the side, considering her husband's words.

"It's okay if you miss that, you know," he continued, "I understand you feel bad about what happened, but I'm okay, you're okay, and I don't hold it against you."

Without a word, Amber leapt forward, arms caressing Bill's neck as her mouth met his. Other than the slight tang of his skin on her lips he couldn't taste anything else. Damn, had she gotten good.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much," Amber soothed, "you're everything I could ever need. The fact I withheld from you what I gave that fucking asshole feels horrible. It's only fair I show you what you've been missing, right?"

She kissed him deeply again, barely giving him time to breathe before diving back in.

"Darling," Bill began as Amber slowed her loving assault, "You didn't do anything wrong. It turned me on too, remember? If I honestly had a problem with you withholding things from me I would've let you know. You don't owe me anything, okay?"

Amber blushed as she averted her gaze.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'll try to remember that."

Bill lovingly stroked Amber's hair as she snuggled int his chest.

"Everything you did was fine. It's not your fault he turned out to be such a horrible piece of shit."

They laid there for a long while before Amber spoke again.

"Was it everything you wanted?"

Bill didn't miss a beat: "Of course. I wish it would've gone differently at the end, but it was such a wild ride. I can't put a price on how much closer it brought us."

"Would you ever want to do anything like that again?" she asked, lifting her head to enunciate.

"If we ever do anything like that again, it needs to make you as happy as it makes me."

"Darling--I love you so much."

"I love you too, my angel."

Only the distant sounds of suburbia and the rhythmic stroke of fingers through sandy blonde hair remained as they both drifted off to sleep.

**************************

"Hey babe, come look at this."

Bill was absentmindedly flipping through the mail while Amber finished washing the last of the dishes. He had gone all out on making dinner for date night and she always liked to return the favor.

"Hm? One second darling--this is the last pan."

Amber dried her hands as she peeked around Bill, who held the thick envelope out toward her.

"Oh," Amber exclaimed as she read the name of the sender across the top left.

"Hmm, there's no ink on it, so he must've just put it in the mailbox," Bill remarked.

"Sure, but then why did he put a stamp on it?"

Both Bill and Amber began howling with laughter.

"Okay, okay," Bill managed to catch his breath first, "do you want to open this baby up?

Amber shrugged, "It's up to you. I don't really give a shit."

Bill's eyes narrowed as studied her expression.

"Oh, you don't huh?" Bill teased her gently, "You're not even a little curious?"

"This feels out of character for him, you know he'd do anything to get me back into bed with him."

Envoyeur
Envoyeur
199 Followers