Neighbor Girl

Story Info
My new neighbor's daughter loves my pool.
4.7k words
4.59
64.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have lived in my house for 30 years. I was a widower in my early fifties. My wife having passed away, after a long battle with cancer almost 5 years earlier. It was an older neighborhood, with mostly older residents. I am one of the youngest ones there, until recently.

My neighbors had recently been moved to a retirement village by their children. They emptied the house and put it up for sale. It was snapped up by a younger family. I say younger, the wife looked to be probably late thirties with the husband not much older.

I had met them a few times as they were moving in. Tim and Jan Collier, they seemed very nice. They had a daughter, Jessica, that was 18 and a senior in high school. She hadn't moved with them at first. She stayed behind with relatives to graduate at with all her friends.

Jessica arrived after graduation, around the second week of June. She was a beautiful young lady. Around five foot four, maybe 120 pounds. Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair was pulled back into pony tail, with the sides pulled free to frame her high cheek bones and dimples. Light tan freckles dotted her face. She wore a white halter top that hugged her tight and showed of her tanned belly above her cut off jean shorts. Her breasts were just small bumps on her chest. If it wasn't for the hard nipples, they would be hard to pin point. She had the muscular legs of a volleyball player and a plump rear that beckoned a long glance. I felt lucky as i watched her walking across the front yard to their front door.

Being the gracious neighbor, I invited my new neighbors for a cookout to welcome them to the neighborhood. A few of the neighbors would be there. It would be a great opportunity to meet the neighbors. They eagerly accepted.

It was set for Saturday afternoon. The three of them arrived promptly at one, as we had decided. Jan introduced me to Jessica. It was going to be an older crowd, the Colliers being the youngest. Jessica would be out of her element in the crowd of older people for sure. She was looking bored already, until I led them through the house to the back yard to introduce then to everyone. When she saw the pool, her eyes lit up.

As all the neighbors gathered together to get to know each other, the youngest of the group was sitting on the deck sulking because Jan had told her that she wasn't going swimming. According to mommy, today wasn't a day to frolic in the pool.

I was feeling bad for Jessica's predicament as I watched her sitting alone on the deck. I needed a drink so I went to the bar and grabbed a fresh beer. As I was returning to the group around the grill, I stopped by Jessica where she was sitting listening to music. I plopped down and leaned against the wall. I asked what she was listening to, trying to make small talk. "Nobody you would know" she answered. I told her that she was welcome to use the pool anytime she wanted to, as long as her mom was okay with it. That brought out a smile. I apologized for the average age of the people at the party. I told her that she could go in the house and use the media room to watch a movie or listen to music, to which she agreed sounded like fun.

She jumped up and and headed over to tell her mom where she was going. I headed to the door and waited for her to head in. I held the door for her as she came across the deck and into the house. I led the way down the hall to the media room. I ran her through how to use the equipment, and left her to it. I returned to the festivities and preceded to have a few drinks.

The next afternoon, as I was cleaning up after the cookout, I heard the door bell chime. I walked through the house to the front door. To my surprise, Jessica is standing on my front step with a beach bag slung over her shoulder. "Why hello young neighbor" I call as I open the door. "How can i help you?" I ask, knowing full well what she wanted.

"You offered for me to use your pool. I was wondering if the offer is still good?" she asked.

"Of course young lady, you can use it whenever want." I told her.

"Is now a good time"? she asked.

"Absolutely." was my reply as I held the door open for her and slid aside to allow her in. "Do your parents know that you are here?" I inquired.

"Yup, mom made me wait until now to make sure you would be up before I came over. You guys were still going strong when I left to go home, so you must've have a late night." she laughed.

"We did, thank you." We walked through the house to the deck. I pointed out the changing room with a shower and the fresh towels all stocked up. I showed her how to use the deck radio and she found something she liked. "Make yourself to home." I said as I headed towards the house. "I'll be cleaning up inside, if you need anything, just holler." I offered.

I quickly walked to the kitchen to try to catch a glimpse of her in her swim suit. She had walked to a lounge chair beside the pool. She set her bag down, opened it up and pulled out her towel. She tossed the towel on the chair and slipped off the flip flops that she had been wearing. To my surprise, she undid the button and zipper on her shorts and pulled them off, bending at the waist as she did. I let out a quiet groan as she exposed her tanned plump bottom to me. she took a moment to step out of them as she was bent over. Giving me ample time to burn that image into my mind forever.

Her suit was a bikini that tied on each hip. The bottoms were a bright yellow, not a thong, but they were pulled right up in between her cheeks that formed a perfect upside down heart as she straightened up. She wasted no time hooking the hem of her t-shirt and pulling it over here head. The top of her suit was the same yellow as the bottoms. She tossed her clothes next to her bag and walked to the edge of the pool, dipping a foot in to test the waters. Apparently the water temperature was good, because she dove right in.

I watched from the shadows as she swam around a little bit cooling herself off and warming me up. As I was completely mesmerized by a beautiful young lady swimming in my pool, my eyes weren't the only thing to notice. My manhood had started to stir, and was pressing on the front of my shorts.

She's played around for a few minutes, diving after and retrieving the rings that were on the bottom of the pool. When she tired of that, she swam to the ladder and climbed out of the pool. I watched, eyes glued to her as the water was falling to the deck. When she got to her lounge chair, she bent over and grabbed her hair to squeeze the excess water out. As she did, her bikini top fell forward to give me a perfect view of her little bitty boobs. Her nipples had come to complete attention and were standing out from her puffy dark pink areolas. When she stood up, I could see that her chest was covered in freckles. I wondered if the freckles covered her beautiful little boobs, hoping to get a view at some point.

She turned to pick up her towel giving me a view of her perfect butt. Her suit had climbed right up in tight. She reached behind her back with both hands and grabbed a pinch of yellow material, pulling it down and out of her cheeks, offering me an opportunity to see her ass cleavage. She laid down on the lounge chair, stretching herself out to catch some sun. I got a great view of her hard nipples forming little tents on the thin yellow material. Her stomach was flat and had a barely visible wispy trail of thin strawberry blonde hair up to her belly button from the bikini bottoms. The wet material of her bottoms clung to her very prominent mound that looked to be covered with a beautiful bush. The suit made a perfect camel toe as it disappeared between thick muscular thighs.

I decided to get a better view, so I filled a couple glasses with lemonade from the fridge. Grabbing my sunglasses to try to hide my ogling eyes as I opened the door to the deck and stepped outside. "You look like you could use something cool to drink." I called out as I closed the door. She smiled as she sat up and I handed her a glass.

As she swung her legs over the side of the chair, her suit tightened up in her crotch area. Sliding to the side to reveal the edge of a blonde muff with red tint. Something that Jessica didn't seem to notice, or she liked the fact that she was driving me wild with desire. We chatted, making small talk as we sipped our lemonade. All the while, her bush simply hanging out the side of her suit.

I heard the door bell chime sound off, so I excused myself to go answer the door. Jan was standing on my front step as I opened the door. I invited her in. We headed through the house to the deck. "Is she behaving herself?" she asked.

"Oh, she's no bother. I'm just cleaning up, listening to some young music." I laughed. She declined the glass of lemonade I offered as we walked past the kitchen and into the deck. As I looked over the beauty on the chair, I noticed that she had thankfully adjusted her suit to cover her pubes. I didn't need mom seeing that. Jan told Jessica that she had gotten a call from her sister and had to help her with something. She told her that she needed to get herself together and come with her. Jessica told her that she didn't want to go, asking if she could stay home. I told her that she could stay here at the pool if she was okay with that. Jan agreed she could hang out here until her dad got home, and excused herself. I walked her to the door as she thanked me for letting her stay.

When I walked back in to the kitchen, I could see that Jessica had turned the chair to the sun and was laying on her belly with her legs spread just enough to allow the sun in. The sun and my eyes. It was the most magnificent thing I had witnessed in a long while. I stepped back out on the deck, putting my sunglasses back on. "Mind if I join you?" I asked.

She turns her head to me and smiles big as I close the door. I walked to the changing room, grabbing my swim trunks from the hook and slip then on. I grab a towel from the cabinet as i walk past to grab a chair and slide up next to Jessica.

"Can you rub some lotion on me please?" she asked as I tossed my towel on the chair. Nothing could've made my cock jump harder than those words.

"Of course young lady, just don't tell your mom and dad that i rubbed you down." I laughed. I squeezed some lotion in my hand and rubbed then together. I knelt next to her chair and bent to start rubbing the lotion on her back. The view of her damp suit clinging to her young pussy was glorious. There was fine hairs on the small of her back above the waist band of her bikini bottoms.

"Untie me please." she said. Her totally bare back was almost too much. I finished rubbing the cream on her back and moved to stand. "Legs?" she asked. I was more than happy to have my hands on her tight little body longer. As I was rubbing my hands on her oh so thick and so sweet thighs, I could feel the muscles definition easily. I felt her shiver as I rubber the lotion on her thighs. I moved my hands back down to her calves. As I moved back up to her thigh again, I caught her staring at the bulge in my swim trunks. The thin material did nothing to conceal my hardening shaft. I stopped and her eyes caught mine. "Is that thing hard because you have your hands on me?" she asked with the innocence of a girl. The smile on her face was anything but innocent.

"Well, it's only a natural reaction when a man has his hands on a beautiful young body." I said. Without any warning, she flipped over on her back, her top coming off her shoulders exposing her beware chest to me. She made no move to cover up. Her nipples were hard and the size of a grape. Her areolas were much puffier now than they were before. Light freckles covered her breasts, as I had hoped they would.

"Can i see it......please?" she whined. She could see the hesitation in my eyes. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." she laughed.

"I... I think that would be inappropriate. You are very young." I told her.

"I am 18." she stated. She made a pouty face, her bottom lip sticking out, her chin dropped to her bare chest, her beautiful green eyes peering up at me through batting eyelashes. With that, she jumped to her feet and said "I guess I'll go first."

Reaching to her hips, she pulled the strings on her suit. With a quick wiggle of her hips, her yellow bottoms were on the deck at her feet. I couldn't help but gasp when she stood in her birthday suit in front of me. My gaze went from her suit up her strong calves, to her thick muscular thighs. As I had hoped, she had a full bush of strawberry blonde hair. Her muff encase a pair of lips that extended below it's opening. I could see her wetness from where i stood. I slowly moved my eyesight up her flat tanned stomach, to her small boobs with succulent puffy dark pink areolas and big nipples. Eventually I landed on those green eyes. I made a circling motion with my finger. She took the hint and slowly spun around to show me that plump young ass. The transition between her hips, thighs and ass made for beautiful dimples on each side. This fit right in with the rest of her body. She spun back around to face me, with a sly smirk on her lips. She sauntered her way over to me. Without a word, she dropped to her knees. As she did, she grasped each side of my trunks, and with a quick jerk, she had them around my ankles as her knees hit the deck. My cock sprang free, almost hitting her in the face. Her mouth fell open as she stared at my semi-erect manhood.

"Jeez, it's getting bigger?" she said with a grin on her thin lips. "How much bigger does it ge?" she wondered.

"There is a sure fire way to find out." I told her.

She reached out and grabbed my cock at the base and ran her fingers the full length of it, causing it to get harder. It started to stand up to attention. She kissed the tip and ran her silky tongue over the head. After only a few seconds of this treatment, I was completely erect and throbbing in her hands. She kept lightly stroking my rod, giving it a kiss now and then as she familiarized herself with it. 8 thick inches of solid muscle, throbbing in her hands. Pointing straight up to my belly.

"Have you ever seen one that big in person?" I prodded.

"I've never actually seen one in person, only on the Internet." she admitted sheepishly.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"It's huge, how's that supposed to fit anywhere in me?" she asked.

"We'll figure something out" I told her. I reached down and took my thick shaft in my hand and told her get the head of it good and wet. She eagerly obliged. She quickly had me well lubricated. "Now, put the head of it in your mouth" I instructed her to do. She easily fit the head in her mouth. Her tongue instinctively was working the bottom side. She soon relaxed and got comfortable with a mouthful of old man meat. I told her to start taking it further into her mouth. A little further when she was comfortable to do it. Within minutes, sure was taking over half of me inside her mouth. I locked eyes with her as she sucked my cock. She seemed to smile around my shaft with a twinkle in her eyes.

We were both really enjoying her first blow job. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in youthful enthusiasm. She would get a little over eager and gag herself as my thick cock would hit the back of her throat a little deeper than she was up for. She had my cock covered in saliva and it spilled over onto her hands as she stroked what wouldn't fit into her mouth. There was popping noise as I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth.

I wanted to taste her. I wanted her lips in my mouth. I grabbed her shoulders and lifted her to her feet. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. She eagerly pressed into my lips as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded quickly and began wrestling with mine in her mouth.

I reached down her back and grabbed her luscious ass in both my hands, giving it a playful squeeze. She moaned into my mouth. I released my grip with one hand and found my way to her belly and slid my fingers down, over her mound, through her muff, and found her soaking wet young pussy. Her juices had began to flow and had made her lovely hanging lips slick. I slid a finger to her slit. It was tight, but soaked with creamy juices. She broke our kiss and threw her head back as she moaned. Her virgin sex was so tight that it was like a vise grip on my finger. I worked my finger, circling on her swollen clit. This drove her wild. Her pussy was flowing her sweet juices, soaking my hand and running down her legs.

I had to get my tongue in that sweet honey pot. I removed my finger from her sweet pussy and again grabbed both cheeks of that hard ass and lifted her, she encircled my neck with both arms and embraced me with luscious lips, our tongues found each other and began tangling around each other in our mouths. Her legs wrapped around my waist, causing her ass to come to rest on my manhood. I carried her to the bar, setting her naked bum on one of the stools.

I kissed my way down her body. I stopped to pay a little attention to her neck and ear lobe. Her breathing was getting heavy, she was enjoying the attention. My lips nibbled and grazed their way down her freckled chest. I licked her skin, tasting the salty sweat. I lightly trailed my tongue across her chest to her puffy areola. I ran my tongue around the puffy flesh. It was harder than I thought that it would be, yet it was pliable. I toyed with her like this for a few minutes, driving her wild with desire. I backed my mouth away from her areola and watched as she lusted for it's return. I reached out and tickled her nipple with the tip of my tongue, her chest heaved with excitement. I pinched her nipple between my teeth and flicked at it with my tongue. She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist and thrust her hips into me as I continued my assault on her breasts. Her wet pussy was rubbing on my abdomen, my hard cock was throbbing as her hard ass was bouncing up and down on it.

I had all I could stand, I had to get my lips on her virgin hole. Slowly kissing my way down her belly to her pubic mound was agonizing, but worth it, to watch how it drove her crazy. I kissed her on her red tinted blonde muff just above the hood covering her clit. Moving slowly, with my tongue sliding along the soft hair, my tongue found the top of her lips. With a quick motion, I sucked both of her curtains into my mouth. The taste of her juices caused my muscle to flinch uncontrollably. Letting my teeth drag on her lips I pulled back away from her tiny body, flicking my tongue and causing her to shake with excitement. Releasing her lips, I moved back in with my tongue. She jumped as my tongue grazed across her little brown knot on my way to the bottom of her pussy. I stuck my tongue in her pussy until I hit her hymen. I tongue fucked her for a couple minutes, getting soaked in creamy juices as I did.

Splitting her tight lips with my tongue, I slid up to her little button that was now swollen and completely free of the hood it had been hiding under. Starting with a light circling motion around her button I could tell how much she liked that by the way her thighs clamped on my head. I bit lightly on her clit, playing with my tongue on it. It only took a few seconds of that to action to push her over the edge. Jessica reached down and pushed on the back of my head, forcing me as hard as she could onto her tiny pussy. She then clamped her thighs on my head. Bucking her thighs, she thrust herself onto me over and over as her orgasm tore through her. I thought I was going to suffocate, but what a way to go. She had her head back moaning as she had a death grip on the bar rail to keep herself from falling off the bar stool.

As her orgasm was fading, she released the grip her thighs had on my head. I looked up at her, as she opened her eyes, her face broke out into a devilish grin. Her chest was still heaving and her brow was covered in little beads of perspiration. "That was amazing." she said. "I thought that I've had orgasms before, but nothing close to that before, I can't wait until the next one." she laughed.

12