Neighbor Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off. I grabbed us a new glass of lemonade as Jessica walked to the pool edge. Watching her walk away was absolutely beautiful. She was such a sexy young lady, from any angle. We swam around a little while, refreshing ourselves and I was getting a needed recharge before we explored each other further.

As I was relaxing with my arms hooked on the edge of the pool, Jessica swam up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and locked us into an embrace. My cock stirred and started to harden. She gave a little moan as she felt the attention. I lifted my loins into her mons, she reciprocated be grinding her hard little ass onto my semi erect member. I trail down her side with one hand, squeezing it between our bodies, and onto her lips. I rubbed my thumb up and down her slit. Her pussy was tight, but with a little work I was able to feel her hymen again. It was extremely exciting to feel a virgins pussy.

"I need to feel you inside me." she moaned. As I stood, she entangled herself around me. I carried her over to the steps and out of the pool. I made my way to the house door, down the hall to my room. I laid her down on my bed.

I reached to the night stand to get a condom, she grabbed my hand and said, "I'm on the pill, I want to feel all of you in me." She spread her legs when she slid back toward the head of the bed.

Placing myself over her I grabbed ahold of my now hard cock, sliding my cock up and down her slit to cover myself with her juices. I hesitated as my throbbing head found her virginal opening. She grimaced as I pushed into her opening. I stopped when I my hardness hit her resistance. I asked her if she was ready to which she stated "I've never been more ready for anything."

She wrapped her legs tightly around my waste. With that, I pushed into her until I felt her hymen give way. She gave a little shriek as her innocence disappeared. I held myself in place until I felt her womanhood relax and she started breathing easier. We kept up this slow pace until I was a little over half way in. I stopped and pulled out, slowly, until just the head was inside her. I gave a pause before I pushed slowly back into her. I got in a little farther with each pass. I slowly stroked in and out of her tight pussy until I was in as far as I could go. We kept up this slow pace until I felt her start to thrust up to meet my in stroke. Jessica's arms and legs started to pull her into my thrusts with more force. She was moaning, her pussy was soaked with her juices.

Her body started shaking, her pussy clamped down on my cock. "I'm cumming." she screamed into my neck. "Fuck me harder, fill me with your cum." she pleaded. "I need to feel you cum."

Her pussy was milking my cock. I couldn't hold out. I felt the familiar tingling deep in my balls as my load started to flow. I grabbed her in a tight hug and buried my throbbing cock in her young pussy until i felt it hit bottom. She was moaning in ecstasy as she felt the hot spurts of cum fill her tight pussy. We laid in a tangle of arms, legs and bodily fluids. After a few minutes, our breathing had returned to almost normal, I rolled off of her and laid next to get on the bed.

"Oh my God, that was the best thing ever. I can't believe that I waited this long to do it." she exclaimed. "I am so glad that you were my first." she cooed.

We got up and walked back out to the pool. We gathered up our suits. I watched as she walked over to the shower. She sensed that I was watching, and stopped and did a slow sexy twirl with her hands in the air, her suit dangling from her hand, and disappeared into the stall. I put on my suit and dove into the pool. I cooled off and climbed out of the pool.

I walked to the bar as she was coming out of the shower stall still naked. Her beautiful body glistening from the water. She toweled off then stashed her towel in her bag. She stuffed her suit in the bag with the towel. She grabbed her shorts and top and pulled them on. I walked over to where she was standing, and pulled her into my arms. We locked into an embrace. I reached down and gave her ass another playful squeeze. She pulled away, "I can't wait until next time." she giggled and walked to the door and into the house."

12