Neighbor Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, Billy," she spoke with amazement and delight. "I'm impressed. You're all full of surprises today."

As they embraced completely naked, their hands explored with a renewed interest to feel the sensation of each other's body. Billy cupped and played with Suzy's breasts as she gripped his dick in her hand, stroking it gently while fondling his scrotum. As their patting and caressing continued they moaned from the pleasure each was providing the other.

Suzy knelt down in front of Billy, taking his long rod in her hands to inspect it at close range as he could only smile and await the pleasure of her mouth. She ran her hands over his entire shaft, taking in his size and girth, then she licked the tip of his penis and slowly placed it in her wet and waiting mouth as Billy exhaled very loudly.

Suzy had certainly given a blowjob before, which was evident the moment Billy's dick touched her mouth as she worked it over like a pro. On her knees before him, she took his full member in her mouth sucking back and forth as his prick got wetter and hotter. Suzy gently played and tugged on his balls with her left hand while her right stroked his dick as she sucked him.

Billy could only stand there to receive her services, but the longer she continued the weaker he seemed to become until his knees started shaking. Suzy could feel the slight vibration as her mouth remained fixed to his cock, and she lowered her hands to place them on his limbs in an attempt to ease him a bit. Billy began to slowly move his hips back and forth in harmony with her sucking. Suzy slid her hands up to grab his ass, squeezing it, and Billy quickened his tempo to fuck her face as he placed his hands on her bobbing head.

With her palms firmly on his ass cheeks while he pumped her mouth, Suzy could tell it wouldn't be long before he blew his load. Just then, Billy moaned loudly as hot sperm hit the back of her throat in several large spasms. She felt the slick goo slide down her throat, tasting his sweetness as it did. Suzy sucked him clean as she drained his tank, while Billy continued to lightly groan. When she swallowed all his seed, she took his shrinking dick in her hands and licked the tip with her tongue one last time.

Standing up, Suzy faced a dumbfounded looking Billy who was struggling to breath. She grinned openly at him, took him in her arms and kissed him passionately. He could taste the flavor of his nut-juice in her mouth and found that he didn't mind it.

When they broke apart, Billy said, "Holy fuck, Suzy. That was great."

"Yes it was," she responded quietly, moving her hands up and down his arms. She took hold of his left arm and pulled him over to the bed, where she laid down. Billy had never been in the presence of a naked girl before, but he could not imagine ever gazing upon a more beautiful vision than the one that lay in front of him now. Suzy's nude body was lying in the middle of his bed. Her hands grabbed at her tits and her legs rubbed back and forth on themselves. She ran her fingers over her bare body, down her stomach and over her small pubic patch to rub her clit.

Billy just stood there enjoying the show as Suzy played with her body, until she looked up expectantly at him with a raised eyebrow. She didn't need to say a thing as Billy lowered himself down on top of her to lick, kiss and suck her tits. Grabbing both of them in his hands, his mouth sucked and tugged on one nipple and then the other. Moving down, he kissed her stomach and her inner thighs before Suzy spread her legs wide to allow him access to her pussy.

Billy wasted no time as he dug his tongue into her wet hole, licking with a fervency of someone who had been waiting too fucking long to have this experience. As his tongue darted in an out of Suzy's pussy, flicking and tickling her clit for good measure, she arched her back as her fingers ran through his hair. "Oh, my God, Billy...yes," she groaned. "Mmmmm...yesssss." He ran his two middle fingers through her wet labia before gradually working them inside her. As his fingers slid back and forth, Billy continued to lick on her pussy, sucking her juices as her moaning grew louder. Her mustiness turned him on and he inhaled her scent while lapping up her flavor. The rhythm and pace quickened as Suzy could feel the familiar sensation that led to climax.

She arched her back more, screaming, "Oh...Billy...oh, my God." Suzy lifted her head to watch him eat her out. Propping herself up on her right elbow, she pulled Billy's face deeper into her snatch with her left hand as she came, "Yes...oh, yes...that's it. Fuck, yeah..." Suzy grinded her hips into Billy's mouth as his unrelenting tongue refused to cease, giving her the best oral sex she had ever had.

His fingers kept probing, his mouth kept kissing, and his tongue - that fucking tongue of his - kept licking and kissing and darting around her love tunnel. For the first time in her life Suzy experienced a multiple orgasm, immediately cumming again as she watched Billy work his magic on her soft and tender mound. He paid little mind as he pursued his oral penetrating her pussy. Billy rammed his tongue as far inside as it would go. He buried his face between Suzy's legs until his nose squished hard against her clit, another sensation that aroused her deeply.

Feeling his whole face plastered against her soft muff, Suzy lay back and spread her legs into a wide Y shape with her feet pointing to the ceiling of his room. The sensation was beyond anything she had ever experienced as Billy kept attacking her moist pussy with unyielding energy and pressure. She certainly didn't want him to stop but she could barely breath anymore and wasn't quite sure how much more she could endure.

Suzy grabbed the back of his head with both hands as his tongue darted, licked, tickled, massaged and battered her snatch, producing another round of ecstasy and eliciting a seismic reaction as her hips vibrated while she grinded her mound into his face.

Collapsing on his bed, Suzy let go of Billy's head and sprawled out in pure exhaustion whimpering, "Hmmm...Billy..." Then every muscle in her body relaxed and she began to giggle softly.

Raising his head for the first time since he initiated cunnilingus on her, Billy wiped his mouth - splattered with Suzy's love juices - and lay next to her while she tried to regain her breath and her composure.

When she found her voice, Suzy could only whisper, "My God, Billy...," before stopping as Billy ran his hand over her naked front to caress her stomach, breasts and face. When she opened her mouth to speak again, Suzy looked at Billy as if she had never seen him before while he stared at her with a grin plastered across his face, which caused her to chuckle. "Have you really never been with a girl before, Billy?" she quietly asked, purely amazed by this fact after the stellar performance he just gave.

"Nope," he said with an air of knowing confidence, which caused Suzy to chuckle at him again, her eyes alight with fascination and excitement.

Shaking her head in disbelief, "Well, you're fucking amazing," she told him. "You need to get on that because you are depriving girls of your expertise."

It was his turn to look bewildered as she spoke, "What do you mean?"

"Are you serious?" she asked, quickly rolling over to stare at him as her right hand fell to rest on his abdomen. "Jesus Christ, Billy, nobody has ever eaten me out like that. Never," she told him. "I don't want to sound like a slut, but I've been with a few people and none of them ever did what you just did to me. Not even close."

He raised his eyebrows, unable to believe her yet again, "I didn't really know what I was doing," he admitted in a rather embarrassed way, raising his eyebrows to look innocently at her.

Laughing loudly at his reaction, Suzy told him, "Well, for not knowing what you were doing, you did everything fucking right," and she reached down to take his growing member in her hands to stroke it back to life. "Now I can't wait for you to fuck me."

Leaning in to kiss her face, Billy grabbed her right breast and squeezed as his tongue worked overtime in Suzy's mouth. Tasting herself in his sweet kisses, she wriggled underneath him and spread her legs expectantly as his dick grew its full length to throb against her stomach. He lifted himself over her, placed his knees between her legs and rubbed his prick over her damp patch. With his right hand, Billy guided his loaded missile into her waiting hole and was instantly amazed by how easily his dick slid inside.

As he slipped and slid his cock inside Suzy's wet pussy, Billy enjoyed the greatest sensation he had ever felt. "Oh...wow...," he panted. "This feels great!"

Laying underneath him and smiling broadly, happy at the pleasure Billy was experiencing for the very first time as his manhood thrust inside her, Suzy agreed, "Mmm...it sure does." She reached around to place her hands on his ass as it pumped up and down.

The wet friction caused by the joining of his penis with her pussy was tremendous as they fell into an easy rhythm. Soft murmuring issued from Suzy's mouth as she felt and heard her juices stirring from Billy's hard cock pounding her inner cavity. Looking up at him she said, "You feel so good, Billy," and she brought her legs up to lock around his back, moving her arms around his neck to brace herself and to hold him in place.

As his pumping continued its rhythmic movement Billy looked up to see Suzy, the girl he had a crush on for as long as he could remember, smiling up at him with an expression of pure delight. He bent his head to kiss her, and as they did so Suzy unlocked her legs and spread them wide in the air to better feel his body and hips as they thrust at her.

Something inside of her released again as she tightened her grip on Billy's neck. Suzy grinded her pelvis up and down on his hard, slick dick as she prepared for yet another orgasm. Turning her head to breathe, she panted excitedly, "Billy...Oh, Billy...I'm cumming. Oh, Christ...yes." Her urgency grew as she pleaded, "Please don't stop...please don't stop...keep fucking me."

He did as instructed as his pelvis slapped against her while she moaned loudly in release. With a couple more hard thrusts, Billy lifted his ass in time to grab his dick as it spewed his seed in large, milky gobs all over her bare stomach. Exhaling loudly while jerking his meat to its conclusion, Suzy watched as his love juice splattered over her.

When he had finished, and carefully wiped off his mess from her stomach, Suzy reached out to take his shrinking package in her hand as Billy crumpled down next to her - his dick badly in need of some rest and a recharge. For her part, Suzy had cum so many times she lost count but she knew this had been one of the best sexual experiences of her life.

"Billy?" she finally whispered softly next to him.

He rolled over on his side where his dick pressed into her, "Yeah?"

She turned sideways to face him, "That was really great."

She smiled her familiar, toothy grin as she ran her hand through his hair. Suzy had slept with a number of people in her life. Not enough to be considered a whore, but certainly enough to have gained some proficiency in the area, and this had been the best experience of her life. As she lay there looking at him she couldn't believe how good it had been or that it had come from someone she had known her whole life.

As they lay entwined in each other's nakedness, comforted in a way neither of them could have predicted or expected, they drifted off into their own thoughts. Unfortunately, that proved short-lived as the slamming of a car door outside jolted them back to reality.

"Tony's home," he whispered as she nestled into him, feeling tremendously comforted and secure.

"Mmm..." was her only response.

After a while they sat up on the bed and Suzy squeezed his hand, "I had a lot of fun, Billy. I kinda wish we had done this before now," to which he could only nod in total agreement. She got up to begin retrieving her clothes as he sat on the bed to watch her nude body move around. He realized that she was just as gorgeous from behind as she was from the front and he loved watching her walk around his room naked.

"Me too," he said. "Maybe we should do it again," he offered, hoping he didn't sound too pathetic and desperate.

Suzy giggled as she pulled on her panties, flashing him her cute muff, "Oh...we're definitely going to do this again."

"Really?" answered Billy, practically swallowing his tongue in response, which produced yet another giggle from her.

When she had yanked her pants up and buttoned them, Suzy walked over and kissed him one last time as her tits dangled underneath. Billy reached up with both hands to fondle them as she locked her mouth on his. This time their kissing was tender and sweet, and lasted a very long time.

Then, as she rose to finish dressing, Suzy said, "Oh, yeah - we're definitely doing it again."

"I'm very glad to hear that," Billy answered as a slow smile spread across his face.

"We have to do it again," she concluded. "For your very first time you were fucking amazing. I want to see how much better you can get, although I can't imagine it being any better than it was today. Thankfully, we'll have all summer play, and I plan on having sex with you every single day."

To be continued...

12