Neighbor Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Going back to his hometown brings back memories.
6.3k words
4.54
34.4k
48
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a three part series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each part continues directly from the last.

*******

The Neighbor Girls

By: VanillaUnicorn

Paul grew up in a pretty quiet neighborhood, as much as you would expect from a small town in the Midwest. He was pretty average somewhat short with passable looks. He wasn't all that sociable with the others who lived around him. He was aware of most seeing them go about their lives but never tried to get to know any of them. None of the houses directly next to his had any children or if they did none were anywhere close to his age.

By the time he made it to college he had hit his final growth spurt and his body had filled out. While still somewhat on the shorter side at just 5'9, his physic more than made up for it and it didn't hurt he had grown well above average in other places as well. After being bullied for most of his life he had turned to working out and had packed on quite a bit of muscle.

He had built up a successful online business after he graduated from college. He had always been on the smart side and with the rise in computers dominating the business world; it made things even easier for him. By no means was he rich by any stretch of the imagination but he had earned enough to easily live on his own without the worry of monthly bills dragging him down. He did his best to stay away from his hometown, not wanting to be reminded of the torment of growing up there.

That would change though when he was 25 as both his parents had passed after a horrible car crash, leaving him to deal with their home and bringing him back to the town he had left in the rearview mirror. Reluctantly he forced himself to return. The funerals had already been arranged and he did his best to get through them. He was an only child so he was stuck dealing with any of the debts and other issues his parents had accrued. Luckily for him they had taken care of most of it prior.

What they hadn't taken care of though was their house; it was in pretty bad disrepair. He boxed up the things he felt were important to keep and tossed the rest. With the interior gutted of its contents he started on trying to fix what he could until it was in a sellable condition. The exterior would need the most work. A new roof, new siding, landscaping, new windows, and some fresh paint were in order. Things were moving along quite smoothly given he was doing it by himself.

One day though something or should it be said someone caught his eye. She looked to be quite young possibly high school age and he couldn't help but think that she looked familiar somehow. She was jogging by with ear buds in her ears, wearing a pair of skin tight maroon colored workout shorts and a yellow tank top with her navy blue sports bra peeking out from underneath. Her long blonde hair was done up in a pony-tail that went down to her mid-back and it bounced up onto her shoulders as she ran. She was far enough away that it was difficult to judge just how tall she was but she didn't appear to be that tall and what was there was mostly legs, perfectly toned and tanned legs.

Paul nearly nailed himself with a hammer as he watched her jog on by. He could have sworn she smirked at him while it happened. As quickly as she had come by she was gone and he was lost in thought about why she looked so familiar to him but that didn't stop the image of her ample young body being imprinted in his mind either. This started a small routine as each day she would run by and he would get happily distracted while she did.

After a couple weeks of this, the weather turned blistering hot as the summer hit its peak. Paul had long ditched his shirt now since the heat was unbearable. The young woman seemed to appreciate this a lot as she now adjusted her running route and made multiple passes by his house each day. She herself had also ditched any semblance of a shirt while running and wore just varying types of sports bras and short shorts. Her welcomed passes would make him painfully erect most of the day thinking about her.

His fortune would get even better though as at one point another equally beautiful young woman started running with her. The pair were almost too much for him to take. They were obviously related as the resemblance in their faces was too hard to ignore and both had blonde hair with young firm bodies. Eventually the weather cooled slightly but not before Paul finished up with the roof and siding. That just left the windows, landscaping, and paint to deal with. The windows were on order and wouldn't be ready to install for a few weeks. The paint had to wait on the windows to be put in first or he would end up doing extra work and he planned on doing the landscaping last.

He now found himself with nothing to do while he waited on the windows, so he decided to at least try to stay active and work out some. There was no way he was going to spend the money on a gym membership there if he wasn't going to be around much longer and there was nothing close to exercise equipment in the house outside of the stationary cycle his mother had, that he had already tossed out with the trash.

His parents had kept a couple of bicycles in the garage, so he figured why not try biking around some to stay active. His town wasn't all that big maybe having a population of around 30,000 at its most populous point and covered around 6 square miles in size. He biked from one end to the other and then back again, taking a different route each day to add some variety. The highlight of the first few days was when he rode passed the beach by the lake and got to see all the young women that were high school or college age sun tanning and enjoying the summer weather in their skimpy bikinis.

The fourth day he had been biking he almost crashed severely. He was nearly home and passing the opposite corner of his block when he heard water splashing and giggling. He looked to see where the commotion was coming from and spotted a pool with two very familiar young blondes splashing a brunette and raven haired girl. He slowed to almost a crawl watching as they played in the pool, his dick began pulsating and rising trying to bust open the front of his shorts. His presence hadn't gone unnoticed by the girls either as their giggling grew louder and their eyes were on him.

The brunette turned facing him in the pool as one of the blondes came up behind her and pulled the brunette's bikini top free exposing her young orange sized tits for Paul to see. She simply smiled at him before the blonde behind her began reaching down flicking each nipple with her hands. The erotic scene completely distracted Paul so much that he nearly toppled over the handlebars after his front tire struck the curb and ground him to a halt. Regaining his composure, he looked back to the pool only to hear laughter and no view of the girls anymore followed by the sound of a sliding glass door closing.

He biked back home and hopped into the shower, hoping the cold water would make his painful erection go down. As he was finishing up getting dressed he heard a knock on the door. By the time he had a chance to react and got to the door no one was there though. There were no cars parked nearby and he wasn't expecting anyone, so he wondered who it could have been. That was when he noticed something.

Stuffed into the door jam was a small index card, on it a large heart had been drawn in red marker and on the reverse side a small note read;

You don't remember us do you? We definitely remember you, signed your mystery girls xoxo.

Now he really wished he could figure out why the one had looked so familiar. The next day another knock came to the door, he wasn't quick enough again and another index card awaited him. This time it read;

We hope you enjoyed the view the other day because we certainly did, signed your mystery girls' xoxo.

The next few days blew by with nothing from the girls and they had stopped running by. They weren't ever outside at the house he seen them at and he was starting to think the fun was over. It had been a week since he biked by their little pool show. He heard a thud coming from his front porch and went to see what it was catching a brief glimpse of blonde hair streaking down the sidewalk as he opened the door. He looked down and spotted a small box and carried it back inside. When he opened it there was another box inside that box with a small note taped on top. He grabbed the note and it read;

Dear loverboy,

We haven't forgotten about you, hopefully you haven't forgotten about us again. We decided to give you something that will hopefully make sure that never happens again, signed your girls xoxo

It was signed with no names but instead different shades of lipstick kiss impressions under the message. Setting the note down he picked up the smaller box that was inside and opened it. Four different paper covered items that each had a different shade of lipstick kissed on them were inside. He took out the first one, the paper with the pink lipstick lips wrapped over it and it felt super light. He carefully pulled the paper apart being careful not to break whatever was inside since he had no idea what that could be and inside was a pair of blue lacy bikini-cut women's panties and inside the panties was a Polaroid picture.

The picture showed one of the young blondes bent over a bed bare assed with her face hidden out of view, a slight hint of her pussy lips showed through between the cheeks of a perky young ass. It was clear that she must have tanned a lot as her tight little ass was a pale white while her legs were a darker tan. On the bottom it was marked with a message that read;

Your girl is ready for you. You should take her.

Paul's dick got rigid from the picture. These girls knew exactly how to get him worked up. He opened the next wrapped paper, this time the purple lipstick one. The panties this time were skin tone high-cut women's panties belonging to the black haired girl. Like the other pair, inside was another Polaroid that showed the ravened haired girl in a similar position as the blonde had been in but unlike the blonde she must have tanned naked because her whole body was the same matching tanned tone and its picture caption read;

I'll wear sexier ones for you in person or maybe you would prefer me like this.

Paul could feel himself absolutely throbbing at that point but that didn't stop him. He kept going pulling out another paper wrapped present like it was Christmas morning. Next up was the paper marked with black lipstick containing a black thong belonging to the brunette that had flashed him in the pool. When he picked the piece of black fabric up to get a better look, there was hardly anything there to examine which meant it probably did very little to cover her when she had them on. Her picture had her in the same position that the other two had been in only with her face turned to look at the camera and a cheeky smile was on her face and its message read;

You saw the top and now you saw the bottom, how about both at the same time ;)

Finally he grabbed the last one from the box with a red lipstick on it and his heart was threatening to burst out of his chest he was so excited. It obviously belonged to the other blonde and inside was a pair of red lacy bikini-cut women's panties similar to the other blondes. Inside hers were two pictures that had been partially stapled together. The top photo was her face blowing him a kiss. It was the first girl that had gone by his house, meaning the blue panties belonged to the other blonde that had started running by. Written on the bottom it read;

If you want me as bad as I want you, look at the other picture.

With that he pulled the pictures apart and nearly fainted. The second picture wasn't like the others had taken. It was her sitting on the bed showing her face smiling ear to ear with her legs completely spread with no panties on and her trimmed pussy clearly visible. It read on the bottom;

Hope you like the view, love your girl.

Paul spent the next few days jerking off to the pictures like a madman. The world seemed to no longer exist around him, all he knew was those pictures and how much he wanted those girls. He had almost forgotten about the windows until the home improvement store called to let him know they had come in. He took a break from fantasizing about his young teases and went to get them after renting a U-Haul pickup before dropping the windows back at the house. When he got back after dropping off the U-Haul pickup, he noticed a ribbon with a note dangling from it attached to the door handle on his back door. The note read;

Dear lover,

If you want us to come play, attach this ribbon to the hook on the back door and we will know you want us, love your girls.

Paul did just that and then set about prepping the windows. They had come shrink wrapped but he needed to take it all off so that he could measure to make sure they gave him the right sizes. It felt like a longer process than it probably needed to be but after a few hours he had them all checked and everything seemed right.

A little while later when he was cleaning up he heard a light knocking on the back door. Opening up the door; he was greeted by the four young smiling women and invited them inside. He took note of what the two blondes were wearing and recognized the clothes as the same as what a couple of girls wore back when he was in the last year of high school and they would walk past his house trying to entice him only they were way too young at the time. If he had to guess back then they must have been no older than twelve and puberty had just hit them at the time.

Seeing the look on his face, the initial blonde smiled and said, "You finally figured out who we are didn't you? I'm Lindsay by the way."

The other blonde girl chimed, "I'm Leah she's my sister," pointing at Lindsay.

The brunette spoke next saying, "I'm Carrie I live the next block down. I think you went to school with my brother Jacob."

And finally the raven haired girl spoke, "I'm Nicole but you can call me Nicki I'm their cousin," pointing to the two blondes.

It was Paul's turn to speak saying, "The last time I seen both of you, you were so young but it has been years though."

Lindsay laughed and said, "Well we are still pretty young, I'm only 19 and Leah here just turned 18 a couple weeks ago. Carrie is 19 like me and Nicki turned 18 back in March."

Paul and Lindsay started chatting more as the other girls started to wander about the house leaving them alone since she had been the one who had orchestrated the whole thing and made it clear her feelings for him to the others.

Paul took the opportunity to really look over the girl now. She was wearing a button up baseball jersey with the top button undone and a pair of barely there jean shorts that were invisible underneath the jersey. It was similar to what she used to wear back when she was younger walking by his place. She had even gone so far as to have the jersey completely unbuttoned a few of the times to show off the training bra she wore at the time. As his eyes roamed all over her body, she had been doing the same with him. It wasn't until her bright blue eyes met his emerald green eyes that they stopped wandering.

Paul seized the chance and moved forward kissing her gently. The kiss sent electricity through young Lindsay's body and she immediately kissed him back enjoying her first kiss. She had been picturing this moment in her head for years and had always hoped it would have happened long before. The kiss lived up to everything she thought it would and then some.

The two kept kissing as Paul's hands began working their way around her body moving down her back to her firm backside and then up to her jersey unbuttoning the remaining buttons as his lips were locked to hers. Once the last button had been undone he pulled back from the kiss and slowly opened the jersey up revealing the matching lacy red bra that went with the panties she had already given him encasing her small B-cup breasts. They may not have been huge but compared to how small they were back in her training bra days when he saw like that before they were a major improvement.

They looked magnificent to Paul and he couldn't wait to see them bare. He moved back to kiss her pushing the jersey off her shoulders causing it to fall to the floor as his hands went to work starting to undo her shorts as well. Those too soon joined the jersey on the floor as he cupped her thong panty covered ass and lifted her carrying her in his arms to the former living room where a large air mattress had been set up that he had been sleeping on. The black thong she had on didn't look as good as he imagined the panties that matched the bra looked but she obviously couldn't wear them since she had already given them to him.

Once they were at the mattress's edge he set her back on her feet and lifted his shirt over his head while Lindsay sat down on the mattress and slid her panties to the floor. Lindsay reached behind her back and undid her bra as Paul's pants and boxers got added to the pile. His throbbing dick was visible for the first time for her to see. Lindsay was frozen staring at his cock, she had never seen one live before and never imagined they could get so big. She had stopped mid-way through taking her bra off and it was still in her hands as Paul slid the straps down off her shoulders and watched as the red material plummeted to the floor.

Paul kissed her which knocked her out of her haze and the pair moved down together onto the mattress. Paul had felt down to her near hairless slit and she was sopping wet. As much as he wanted to just take her right then and there, he had something else in mind. Scooted down her body he trailed kisses across her lips, then neck, across each glorious breast, then past her toned stomach before reaching his target of her swollen southern lips. The smell of her sex was so intoxicating that he felt like someone would need to pry him away from her to separate them.

He fluttered kisses all across her upper thighs and made sure to tease her exposed lips. Lindsay's body had reacted to his actions exactly how he had imagined. The small downy hair of her arms was standing on end and the flushed red look on her face told him that she was enjoying every second of what he was doing. When his lips finally started to feast on her sex, her hands instinctively went to his head as if to pull him further into her. Not only did she smell incredible but the taste of her nectar was exquisite as well. It was better than anything he had ever tasted before.

Lindsay was in heaven as he lapped away at her sweet honey center. Her hands had wrapped into his hair and she quietly pulled him tighter the closer he was drawing her to release. She had messed around with Carrie before and they had even taken turns eating each out but it was nothing compared to what he was doing to her. It was almost like all of the breath that was in her body was getting sucked at until finally her body couldn't take anymore and her pussy gushed all over his face and a silent orgasm hit her like a hurricane. Paul lapped up every bit of her juices before pulling back and looking up at her. Her eyes were closed and a huge smile was plastered on her face.

He simply couldn't wait any longer and wasted no time lining himself up with her opening rubbing the tip up and down to get it lubricated before sliding just the head into her. She was so tight he could barely get himself inside her. He slowly worked himself in little by little and once he was half way in he felt her squeeze down on him and her body started to convulse some as her orgasm took hold. He waited for it to subside some and see the ok from her face before slowly working the other half in. He couldn't believe how tight she was with him fully inside her. He gave her a minute to get used to the feel of him and then started to slowly long stroke into her.

12