Neighbor Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay was in heaven nothing had ever felt that good before, not even the toy she had bought when she turned eighteen. Lindsay's moans had been loud enough it attracted the other three girls into the room and soon they watched as their friend got fucked. It was absolutely clear from the start to the other girls what Lindsay had intended to do which was why they all wandered off. The sounds of the sex was too tempting though and they each found their way back into the former living room to watch as their sister, cousin and friend was having the time of her life.

Paul's pace had really picked up and he was really driving into her now and knew he was close. It didn't dawn on Paul that he was in her bare. He had been too overcome by the lust for the girl that had building over the last couple months to think of grabbing a condom.

Before he could stop himself he was erupting into her, spurt after spurt filling into the young girl. When the last spurt stopped the out of breath Paul rolled off Lindsay and started to breath heavily next to her. His cum was seeping from the newly non-virgin Lindsay's pussy as she laid out of breath next to him. She never imagined sex could feel so incredible but now that she had a taste she knew it wouldn't be the last with him.

The other girls were so turned on and anxious for their turn that they were almost vibrating in anticipation but somehow knew Paul needed a minute. Paul knew at that point looking at each of them that he would be taking each of their virginities if they were virgins and if they weren't well they would still have the time of their life.

Leah had chosen to go next. She had been wearing a skin tight white t-shirt with daddy's angel written in pink lettering on it along with a plaid skirt that went down to her knees. The shirt quickly fell to the floor and was joined by the simple white bra she had on that covered the slightly smaller tits than her sister had. What shocked him was when he lifted her skirt up, she hadn't been wearing anything underneath and her shaved pussy was just begging for him already. Deciding to just leave the skirt on, he lowered her onto the mattress and just like her sister she was incredibly tight as he pushed the head of his cock inside her.

It was slow going at first. Her being lubricated wasn't an issue since she was wetter than Niagara Falls but she was so tight that it was proving difficult to get very far inside her. Even after a few orgasms she was only able to take half of his shaft into her but that didn't stop him. He worked her with what he could and continued at it until he emptied inside her as well.

After filling Leah with a load of her own, he moved on to Nicki who had already stripped off her clothes and was standing in front of him completely naked. The mattress wasn't big enough that it could accommodate all three ladies so both the blonde beauties rolled off to allow their cousin to comfortably enjoy him. She had already broken her hymen when she was younger horseback riding and she felt a bit looser than the other two had when he slid into her. All that meant was that he was able to easier pump in and out of her. She was more vocal than the other two had been. She apparently loved dirty talk and that just seemed to urge him on even more. He gave her the best he could manage after the workout with the two little blonde minxes. Like the others she got the same treatment and he moved on once she had her fill of his seed as well.

Carrie had opted to go last and she seemed to be the most excited about sex of the quartet. Paul didn't even have to do any of the work with her as she had chosen to ride him instead. It was all perfectly fine with him as the other girls had used up most of the energy that he had and he wanted to make sure she got an equal bit of enjoyment that the others had got. Apparently she had been watching movies from her brother's porno stash for years and knew exactly what she was doing even if it was her first time.

Her breasts were the largest of the four and it was quite the sight to see them bouncing away as she rode him. All it took was placing his hands upon them to make her reach her first orgasm. Feeling a little energized after the breather she gave him while riding him, he rolled them over so that Carrie was on her back and started to slam into her with purpose until like the others he felt himself release inside her.

Sweaty and exhausted, Paul flopped over onto the mattress and started to breath heavy. All four of the naked beauties quickly climbed on top of him and began kissing over his body. They stayed like that for a while until Paul had regained enough energy to get up. He disappeared for a couple minutes but when he reemerged he had multiple bottles of water and energy drinks in his hands. The girls each smiled as they looked up to see his sculpted body with his large cock that had just pleasured each of them dangling between his legs. He handed each of them something to drink and looked on admiring their beautiful young bodies.

Since they were all naked, it was easy to see the differences between each of them. Overall Lindsay had the best body of each of them but the others each had something outstanding about each of them. Carrie obviously had the largest breasts of the four while Nicki had the smallest. All four girls had toned bodies that looked they had absolutely zero fat on them. While Nicki may have been deprived in the chest department, she had the largest and meatiest asses of the four. Leah wasn't to be left out though, she wasn't the best in any of the physical attribute categories, she had something the others didn't and that was the look of pure innocence.

The fun wasn't over though as he had all four ladies watched as his cock began to grow back to full size right before their eyes. Each of the girls looked to the other and then the four of them moved to him on their knees like a predator eyeing its prey. One by one they each took a turn sucking him in and out of their mouth. Paul wasn't sure how much of more of it he could take as he could feel the familiar feeling of his balls tightening as Leah was working wonders on his hard shaft. He wasn't ready to cum yet as he had other plans for the girls. He pulled Leah away from his cock and told the girls to all move back and get on all fours on the mattress. He stopped to admire the beauty that was before him and got an idea. He grabbed his phone and snapped a few pictures of the ladies in that position and even got some close up shots of his last dose of white spunk leaking from each of their now non-virgin pussies.

The girls seemed to love the idea of having him take their picture because they all moved around and posed in different positions for him. The hottest pictures were when some of the girls locked their lips onto one of the others or traced their hands amongst one of their bodies. He even got a few shots of each of the girls with him in their mouth.

Once he was satisfied he had enough pictures of each; he put his phone away and had them get back in a line on all fours on the mattress where he got in behind Leah who had been at the furthest end of the line and slowly slid into her with his now re-energized cock. Like before he wasn't able to get all of him inside her at first but with a bit of extra force, he was able to get the majority of his cock buried into her but her pussy was so narrow that it was impossible to fit all that he had into her without bursting all the way into her womb. Letting go of her hips, he moved his hands forward until they were covering her small tits while he rutted into her with abandon.

He didn't want the other ladies to feel left out so once Leah had cum a few times, he switched girls. Carrie had been next in line and she easily took all 8.5 inches of his cock in her. He grabbed her by her hair at one point and pulled her body back to him lifting her bouncing C-cup breasts to freely slap against her chest as he smashed against her larger ass. Bending forward and pulling her up to him he kissed her as passionately as he could. The kiss didn't have the same electricity behind it like the one with Lindsay had but she was still a tremendous kisser. The awkward positioning of kissing her while he pummeled into her made the kiss not last very long as well. He nearly came again when he looked to his right to see Nicki and Lindsay locked lips with each other. Seeing the two cousins making out with each other was quite the display but Carrie and Leah weren't going to be out done and they too started to kiss each other. It brought a whole new meaning to kissing cousins in his mind.

After the third orgasm ran its course through Carrie, he pulled out and positioned himself at Nicki's opening. Carefully he slid into her all the while she had remained with her lips locked onto Lindsay's. Nicki was almost too tight as both times she came it felt like she was going to rip him right off because she clamped down so hard. He had hoped she would have loosened up from earlier but she remained just as tight if not tighter than before.

He still hadn't cum yet by some miracle but he still had one more girl to go. Lindsay stopped her kissing long enough to look back as Paul slowly entered her. Nicki had collapsed beside them and was barely conscience as he started to move in and out of Lindsay. She couldn't believe still how incredible he felt inside her. The sound of loud moans were enough to draw the attention of the connected lovers as they looked over and saw Leah and Carrie locked in a 69 eating out each other's pussies hoping to suck the remnants of his seed from each other. Looking over her shoulder at him Lindsay had a huge smile on her face as she pushed her athletic ass back to meet each of his strokes.

Paul could feel himself getting close again so he slowed his pace. Lindsay looked back with a concerned look on her face and then he stopped completely and slowly pulled himself from her. When his dick came free it had been coated in so much of the different girl's juices that it had become bright white. He wasn't done though. He took Lindsay by her waist and moved her onto her back. Once she was comfortable again, he moved forward and slid back into her. He wanted to look into her eyes this time when he came inside her. His lips made a path between both breasts and her lips as he steadily drove into her. It wasn't long before his balls ached and he was filling her with the last bits of his seed that his body could produce at that point. He kept his eyes locked to hers as they both rode out a massive orgasm for each of them. As the sensations of his cock pulsating inside her began to diminish, they locked eyes with each other and it was apparent to them both that they were now a couple even if neither officially said so.

Now that all of the ladies got their opportunity with him and things calmed down, it was starting to get late. They had been going at it for a few hours and the girls needed to get home. He wished they could stay so he could selfishly keep the fun going with them once he recharged again. He understood they couldn't though as they each still lived with their parents. As they each got dressed, he treated it as a make shift photo shoot again and got some amazing shots with them putting their clothes back on. He would have prefered it to be the opposite with them stripping their clothes back off again but maybe that could happen another day.

It had been so exciting watching them dress that he had gotten hard again much to the ladies disappointment. Seeing him standing there with his large cock standing out proud was almost too tempting but the women knew they needed to head home before they got in trouble. That didn't stop them from each getting a few last lips and slurps of his cock in their mouths though.

Putting his own clothes back on real quick, he gave each of the women a nice long kiss before ushering them to the door. He watched as they giddily left through the doorway but Lindsay stopped and turned around running back and planting another kiss on his lips outside where anyone that might have been watching could see. The kiss seemed to go on forever and he didn't care, he didn't want it to ever stop. As he kissed her he realized that all of them reeked of sex.

"Hey you guys might want to shower right away. Or you know you could always come back and use the one here." He shouted to them as they strutted down the sidewalk away from him hoping they would take him up on the offer and he could have more time with them. He watched as they continued down the sidewalk until they went their separate ways. Carrie continued down the block to a house he recognized because he was friends in school with her brother but they had grown apart through the years and had fallen into different groups. Meanwhile the other three turned the corner and they were out of sight. Closing his door he made his way back to the mattress and flopped down onto it. Closing his eyes for a second and he was out cold and his mind was filled with the delightful sights and sounds of the young women in varying bouts of pleasure caused by him.

12