Neighbor Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
The family makes a home on a ranch.
6k words
4.39
14k
19
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is the final part of a three part series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each part continues directly from the last.

*******

The Neighbor Girls

By: VanillaUnicorn

The next few months were a whirlwind. Kathy's divorce had gotten finalized. Seems she was owed a favor and it got fast tracked. It didn't hurt that John hadn't fought it at all either. John had gained the house in the divorce in exchange for the savings they had accumulated at the bank.

Paul put his house on the market there and they went about looking for a home out in Utah. By a bit a strange luck they happened onto a decent sized ranch that was turn-key and also happened to be in their price range. They didn't hesitate to put in an offer and the previous owner must have been in a hurry to sell because their offer went through right away.

Not only had Lindsay become pregnant but so had Kathy not long after they got to Utah. It was a shock to the older woman because she thought she was too old for it to happen. Not long after settling in to their new home, they were all informally married to Paul. It was decided that Lindsay would be the legal primary wife of the group since it had been her actions that had started everything in the first place and of the three women she was the one most in love with Paul. It was a good thing that the house was huge because it seemed like he had a knack for knocking his wives up.

Things were great there and everyone was happy. Paul and Kathy had talked further into his dealings with Rachel and she finally convinced him to come clean to her daughters about the mystery woman.

Both young women were furious at him when he explained everything that had happened between them but he spared them the details of the actual sex that had gone on. It was Kathy who played peacemaker as she explained that Lindsay was partially to blame as she had cut him off with very little communications and it could be assumed that he thought the relationship was over. They each forgave him though and Kathy was happy that she could help.

Out of the blue Lindsay had thought about something. She sat down with Paul one day and told him, "There is something I need to tell you." He told her to go ahead.

Lindsay says, "Well I don't know why I didn't think to tell you this before, maybe it was when you explained things with this Rachel woman that it had occurred to me but back when we first got pregnant..."

She stopped looking him in the eye. Paul says, "Go ahead it's alright."

"Well back then, Leah and I weren't the only ones pregnant." Lindsay says.

"What are you saying?" Paul asks.

"Well Carrie and Nicki were possibly pregnant too. I don't know specifics but it was highly likely. Remember how Nicki went to go on vacation with her parents?" Lindsay asks.

"Yeah that was right after the last time I saw her." Paul replies.

"Well when mom found out about us she told our aunt about it but she had already made Nicki get checked out too and it turned out she was pregnant. At the time I guess Nicki refused to say what had happened but when Leah and I came up pregnant too a few months later, I guess my aunt went ballistic. We lied and told her that she slept with Carrie's older brother Jacob and from then on that's why we stopped talking to Carrie because my aunt called their house and freaked out on Carrie's parents," Lindsay continues.

"How did you know Carrie was pregnant if you didn't talk to her anymore?" Paul asks.

"Well when the whole thing went down with Nicki and Jacob, they were already dealing with the fact that Carrie had come up pregnant, they even pressed charges against that guy she was dating." Lindsay says.

"How could they press charges, all you girls were over 18 and Carrie was 19 like you?" Paul asks.

"Well I don't know exactly the truth behind it but both Leah and I think that her parents told her to lie to the police and say that the boy raped her. I guess they did a check on Carrie and she showed signs of forceful entry, most likely from that day with you, so it more or less backed up the claim. They did the whole trial thing and with that as evidence I guess they convicted the guy." She says.

"Well that doesn't make me feel any better, why are you telling me this now?" Paul asks.

"Well I was just thinking since you are the father to their kids if they had them, would it be so bad if they were interested to maybe have them here, you know as a wife and as family together?" She asks.

Paul thinks about it, hell he was already married to a mother and her two daughters what's the difference if they added more. He thought back to that day at his house, they were all attractive women and the sex had been really good, not to mention they could be the mothers of his children already. He turned to Lindsay and says, "We will talk about this as a family, if everyone is on board then it's a yes from me."

Not surprising it had been a resounding yes from all three women, so Paul had agreed like he said he would. Given that Nicki was related to them she was easier to get ahold of. After a lengthy conversation with Lindsay over the phone, Nicki had agreed to at least come out and give it a try. She didn't say much about what had happened in the time since but would tell them more when she got there.

Carrie was proving more difficult to track down. Her family had apparently moved in an attempt to avoid the drama of Carrie's rape trial and pregnancy. They would have to keep trying to track her down.

The pursuit of more information about their formal close friend was proving so tricky that it seemed like the whole idea was doomed from the start. It was almost like once she left their home state, it was like she had vanished off the face of the earth. They still continued on with what little they had though. The search got delayed some when Lindsay gave birth to her second child with her now husband. They wanted to keep the sex of the baby a surprise and they were pleasantly happy when Lindsay delivered a healthy baby boy, Paul's second son.

A few weeks passed since Lindsay gave birth and there was still no luck with finding Carrie but they did have some clues as to where she might be, mostly things were pointing them towards California. Lindsay and Leah both decided to check it out, driving out to California together even though Leah had recently become pregnant with her second child as well.

With both of her daughters gone for the foreseeable future, Kathy caught up with Paul just as he was feeding the horses and wanted to talk.

"So I didn't want to bring this up with Lindsay and Leah around since it is still a sore subject with them but I would strongly advise you call Rachel." She said to him.

"Why do you want me to call Rachel?" He asked.

"Well it would be very important for you to hear what she has to say." Kathy told him with a serious look in her eyes. No sooner had she told him that, that she walked off leaving him to guess what the whole thing was about.

Pulling out his phone, he found Rachel's saved number and hit call. He had talked to her a few times after moving back to the big city but once Lindsay moved in she was the last thing on his mind. The phone rang and rang before going to voicemail. He left her a message letting her know that he called and that he would try again. No sooner had he hung up that he phone rang. It was Rachel already calling him back.

"Hey sorry I wasn't quick enough to get to the phone before the stupid voicemail got it. Kathy told me you would be calling." She apologized profusely.

"Yeah she just told me to call you. What's up? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Things are good. I got that divorce from Jack. He wasn't happy about it but the way the situation was panning out it was for the better." She told him happily but there seemed to be something she wasn't telling him.

"Oh that's great. I'm happy to hear that it finally happened. I know you will be so much happier now." He replied back to her.

"Oh I definitely am. Especially now after hearing from you." She says.

"But that isn't why I wanted you to call me. I needed to tell you that you are a father." She tells him.

He smiles and then replies, "Yeah both Lindsay and Leah actually and Kathy is pregnant now. It's great."

"No you aren't hearing me, you are a father."

"No I hear you, my kids are amazing you would love them." He replied while what she said went over his head.

"No listen to me Paul. You are a father... As in WE are parents. Do you get what I'm saying?" She says to him.

What she said played over and over in his head until he finally picked up on the emphasized 'we' that Rachel had said to him. That seemed to break his brain temporarily.

"Hello? Are you still there? Talk to me." A panicked Rachel said on the other end of the line.

"But how?" Was all Paul was able to get out.

"Honey we both know how babies are made. Do you have any idea how many times you came inside me that day. I guess I should have mentioned back then that I wasn't on any form of birth control but I figured at my age the chances of it happening were slim and none with none the most likely answer. Well I was wrong and now we have a wonderful daughter. I couldn't think of what to name her so I decided to go with your mom's name and I called her Lilly." Rachel explained.

Paul was absolutely dumbfounded by the revelation. The more he thought about it the more he should have seen it coming just like with Lindsay and her sister. He wasn't upset by it, if anything he was actually happy about it since it made the likelihood that his young wives would be more welcome to the idea of her joining them.

"I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it before but I do, I love you. That day with you when we made our daughter was one of the happiest of my life and I don't mean just because the sex was amazing. Well it was but there was more to it that day and I think I knew then that something like that might happen and I think that was why I invited you over in the first place. I haven't watched our tapes from that day yet but after we get off this call I think I will. I know Kathy would love to watch." He told her.

"Now, now, bad boy careful or you are going to end up with more children tonight." Rachel said with a laugh.

"That's not likely Kathy is already pregnant and the others are gone. Besides the only one who could get pregnant right now is Lindsay since Leah we just found out a few weeks is carrying our second child but like I said neither of them are here at the moment. They went to look for one of their old friends and will be gone for some time." Paul explained.

"Well it's a shame I'm not there then because I would love another little Paul growing inside me. We already know that you know how to do it and I'm certainly not getting any younger." She teases him.

"Yeah that is a shame because that sounds like it would be pretty fun. Perhaps you head out this way so we can make that happen." He teases back.

"Already ahead of you lover. I'm actually on my way there as we speak. When you called I was pumping gas in the car and that is why I didn't get to the phone in time. Kathy had already invited me to live there after I told her about my pregnancy. So you can work on making that happen again in about three days." She said excitedly.

"Wait, what? Are you serious? That is awesome, I can't wait and neither can my little friend. But why three days? It shouldn't take that long to get here from there." He replied back with a bit of extra energy in his voice.

"Well first off that 'little' friend isn't so little and I can't wait either. You have no idea how badly I've missed it and it takes three days because traveling with a toddler is a nightmare but that won't stop me from having you make more with me." She said back.

"I am curious what made you all decide to move out to Utah though." She asked.

"Well as I'm sure Kathy has already told you, I am married to her and both of her daughters. Utah was the only place in the states that we could somewhat get away with it. Polygamy is still technically illegal on a federal level but I guess the law here makes it on the same level as a traffic ticket. On paper Lindsay is my wife in the eyes of the government but all three know that they are equally my wife. Now since you plan on living here with us then perhaps that will make it four wives then." He tells her.

"I see. Well I did tell you that you that you had better be first in line to put a ring on my finger once I was divorced and I do happen to be divorced now, soon to be husband." She says reminding him of the letter she left him.

"Well I guess that's settled then wife, as soon as you get here we will have to consummate this marriage and at some point have a ceremony to make it semi-official." He replies back to her.

"Shit I need to go apparently it's illegal to use a cell phone while driving in this state and a cop just went passed me. I love you and I'll see you in a few days." With that she hung up. Paul finished up his chores with the animals and made his way back into the house to have a chat with Kathy. She was smirking from ear to ear when he came in. She explained everything to him including her plan to get her daughters to go along with it.

The next day was a normal day on the ranch; Paul had finished up his work online already and was tending to the horses when a car pulled up. It seemed way too early to be Rachel. It sat parked by the house for a few minutes before finally shutting off and the door opening up. Out of the car stepped a shorter red haired chubby or fat girl depending on who you asked. She was clearly quite overweight with her stomach large and straining that portion of the summer dress she wore. That wasn't the only thing straining the dress, as her huge E or F cup breasts stretched the material of the chest portion of the dress to its utmost limits as well.

Walking towards the car he still couldn't make out the woman's face. She must have seen him coming because she turned to look at him but then quickly dodged back into the car. When Paul rounded the car he knocked on the window while the woman still would not look at him. He asked, "Excuse me, can I help you ma'am?"

Her face turned slightly red before the window started to roll down and she turned to look at him. Paul knew that face, it was Nicki but she looked so different. Nicki felt him looking over her body and she lowered her head in embarrassment.

With the window fully down, Paul had full access to look at the woman in the driver's seat. He reached in putting his hand on her cheek and turned her head to face him before putting his head in through the window and kissing the girl on the lips. Nicki felt herself melt into the kiss, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea she thought.

Their kiss wouldn't last though as Kathy had come out recognizing the car excited to greet her niece. Nicki saw Kathy coming towards the car and the first thing she saw was a large baby bump on her stomach. She rolled the window back up before stepping out and hugging her aunt.

Paul stood back smiling as the two embraced. When the hug broke he couldn't help but notice both of Nicki's nipples sticking through the dress. Nicki saw where his eyes were looking and turned red again before walking over to him and kissing him this time.

Kathy joked, "Hey now hands off my husband, unless you plan on making this permanent."

Nicki smiled at her aunt, taking Paul's hand and saying, "Well that's up to him, I would understand if he didn't want me though. I mean who would really want a fat girl like me? I take it he's been a busy boy since it looks like he got to you as well Aunt Kathy."

"Yeah it was a shock when it happened but I can't wait. This time it's a boy, my very first son. If he gets his father's genetics then lord have mercy on the women 18 years from now." Kathy says with a laugh.

Paul smiled at the two women and told them he'll be right back and ran into the house. Not even two minutes later he was back out and in front of the young woman again. He took her left hand in his and when she looked down confused, he slid a ring on her ring finger. She didn't know what to say. She had been dreaming of a moment just like that since that day he first slept with her and got her pregnant.

He had been on her mind the last couple years away from him. She still didn't know how to tell him about their baby and how she was forced to abort it. Now here he was in front of her again and he put a ring on her finger. Tears started streaming down the girl's face.

Kathy walked over and hugged the girl. Paul couldn't tell if they were tears of happiness or sadness. Almost as if reading his mind Nicki tells him, "You have no idea how happy this makes me, I didn't think you would want me because i'm fat and ugly now."

Paul pulls her to him and kisses her gently on the forehead before telling her, "You are not ugly, I think you're beautiful." Kathy suggests he take her inside and give her a tour of the house. She will have the ranch hands grab Nicki's bags.

Paul gave her a tour of the house. Nicki got to meet Gigi, Max and his newest child with Lindsay his son James. She also learned about the other kids Paul had fathered with the other women including Rachel. He showed her the room that would be hers. It was nearly twice the size of her apartment she just moved out of. The bed was even a king size and she had gotten used to a measly twin. Looking at the bed, her mind ran through all the possibilities of her and Paul in that bed together making love. Her nipples got hard again as she was getting excited and her pussy quickly followed eliciting the intoxicating smell of her sex into the room.

Paul noticed, his dick had been hard and throbbing since he first kissed her in her car. Paul was too turned on now. His hand made its way up to her massive breast groping it before flicking across the nipple. She let out a deep moan. No one had touched her since he last had.

Her pussy had been on fire when she first pulled up and saw him there. She had already taken off her drenched panties and left them in the car while she waited for him to walk up to the car. She pulled back from him and lifted her dress off her body. Paul got a good look at her large body now, her ass was huge and stomach sagged some over her waist but his eyes mainly went to her chest which was massive even in the white bra that struggled to contain them.

Reaching behind her back Nicki unclasped the hooks of the full figure bra letting it fall from her shoulders and exposing her huge breasts with their hard eraser nipples standing out for Paul to see. Paul started to undress as well.

His pants quickly sliding down his legs as his painfully erect cock strained the fabric of his boxer briefs begging to be released for her to see. His balls were also quite full after not having a release in a few weeks with two wives gone and the other too pregnant currently for sex. He knew he had a massive load of his seed at the ready for her and she was going to get every bit of it.

His shirt was the next to go, his muscular body now even more defined than when she last seen it those years ago. Finally his boxers joined the pile on the floor, his dick visibly throbbing in anticipation. Nicki could barely take her eyes off it since it looked even bigger than she remembered. Her pussy was sopping wet now and needed him in her badly.

Nicki turned and walked to the bed bending over it with her ass sticking up before turning her head to look at him and bite her lower lip. Paul nearly came from the sight before him, her massive pale ass beckoning him with her pink hairless pussy visible between her cheeks and clearly leaking her juices down her thick thighs already.

12