Neighbor Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul walked to her and ran his hands up her meaty thighs before grabbing hold of her large ass cheeks and squeezing, sending shivers through Nicki's body. Preoccupied with each other neither had noticed Kathy enter the room and start recording their fun on her phone. Kathy got a close up shot as Paul's hard cock split into Nicki's waiting pussy. "Oh Gawd!" Nicki screamed.

Nicki may have been fat or at the very least overweight but her pussy was still the tightest Paul had ever felt, it even felt tighter than when he took her virginity if that was possible. It also felt like a blast furnace on his bare cock, almost like it was trying to melt his cock while inside her.

Paul didn't go easy on her. He slammed into her hard, the sounds of their skin slapping together echoing through the room only being drawn out by the moans and screams of pleasure coming out of Nicki and the grunts coming from Paul.

Nicki felt like she was in a permanent state of orgasm as he drove into her, almost blacking out it felt so good. Paul couldn't take any more and was pumping into her at a blistering pace and with one last hard thrust he erupted deep into her. There was so much cum being pumped into her that it was oozing out where ever it could from her pussy. The sensation of feeling that much cum inside her had caused her to finally blackout. As the last bit of cum left Paul's dick, he saw he was still rock hard almost like he had taken a Viagra.

When he pulled his dick out his cum poured out like a waterfall. Looking down at her with lust filled eyes, he couldn't help but notice her sphincter was there calling to him. He had never tried anal before but this seemed like too much of an opportunity to pass up. His dick was beyond lubricated coated in both their juices already.

He positioned the head of his cock at her hole and slowly pushed in. The pain of his big dick invading her other hole was enough to jolt Nicki back awake. She screamed as his slowly pushed all 8.5 inches into her. It hurt so bad but with him now stationary all the way in her that feeling started to subside.

Nicki was the first to move pulling her big ass off his dick before sliding back onto it. Paul got the memo and started to slowly fuck her ass, only eventually picking up the pace slightly. It felt strange to Nicki but it also felt really good too and she was soon cumming.

Paul got the feeling he was close too. He pulled out of her ass and flipped her onto her back, her massive tits spilling to each side of her body in that position. He wasted no time and quickly slammed back into her sore pussy and went back to fucking her hard. After around the twentieth stroke he started cumming inside her again. Paul was spent now and fell onto her body and kissed her as her breathing started to return to normal as well. Neither saw Kathy leave but she figured it would be best to let her husband and niece enjoy some sleep together.

Paul woke the next morning to the still naked fat body of Nicki next to him. Running his eyes over her body he felt his dick rising again. He pulled her on top of him waking her as he did and placed her just above his hard cock. She knew what to do now and slid down onto him impaling herself on his hardness.

She may have been sore from the previous day but having him inside her again was loosening her back up again. She had never had sex like this before and it took her a little bit to get a rhythm down. Paul helped out holding her hips and guiding her up and down his shaft. Her massive tits bounced as she rode him, a view Paul knew he would never tire of.

As Nicki closed in on her second orgasm of the morning, Paul was feeling close too. When he felt her pussy clamp down on him it made him cum as well. They laid in each other's arms for a little while until Nicki started to cry.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Paul asked.

Nicki cried out, "I'm so sorry... they made me do it... They made me give up our baby."

Paul kissed her forehead and told her, "It's alright love. We will most likely have another. Hell odds are you are probably already pregnant."

She just cried harder now. She tells him, "You don't understand when they made me get an abortion they potentially sterilized me." She was crying hard now and Paul just held her.

Eventually the tears tapered down and Nicki told him about how things ended up after their time together 2 summers ago. She told him that things were fine at first. She was off to Florida on vacation with her parents and sister but when she didn't have a period the next month she thought something was off but figured maybe it was just stress.

When the next month came and still no period she got really worried and snuck out to buy a pregnancy test. She wasn't sure which one to buy so she just bought one of each. Each one came back positive and that's how her parents had found out when they spotted the empty boxes from the tests in the trash and confronted her about it. She had eventually confessed after talking it over with her cousins and that's where the lie about Jacob got started.

She didn't know why she just didn't tell her parents the truth, after all Jacob was the same age as him. After the drama played out with Jacob and Carrie's parents, her parents took her to a clinic to get an abortion. The whole thing felt wrong to her but she didn't want to defy her parents about it. When the procedure was done she felt sick, she didn't come out of her room for a few weeks. Eventually getting pretty depressed and turning to food for comfort, this was why she put on so much weight.

Eventually her parents got tired of her negativity around the house and moved her out into a small apartment. They thought she would be a bad influence on her younger sister. She was starting to lose hope of things getting better when Kathy got ahold of her and gave her Lindsay's number asking her to call. She knew Lindsay had given birth already to his baby but didn't know that the both of them had gotten married or that there were others also.

She was unsure about taking up Lindsay's offer to come live there, she was afraid Paul wouldn't find her attractive and would reject her. Paul calmed her and told her everything would be alright now and that they would find a way to reverse whatever the doctors had done if that's what she wanted.

The house got a little more crowded when Rachel showed up a couple days later and happily moved in. Their daughter was almost the spitting image of her mother and Rachel was hoping their second child would be a boy that would turn out just like him. While he never ended watching their amateur sex tape that day after he got off the phone with her that changed now with her there and her suggesting it. She convinced him to put it in that very night while both Kathy and Nicki had joined in watching it.

Somewhere into the beginning of the second tape, Paul and Rachel disappeared and the audible sounds of them going at it pretty hard echoed through the house as the other two were too transfixed on what was being displayed on the television.

He had promised her that they would consummate the marriage and he made sure to keep that promise all that night. Rachel had stayed busy since her time giving birth to their child and had completely burned off all the weight that got added from the pregnancy and then some. The now 48 year old woman was looking even better than she had when she was back in her prime in her twenties.

Of course she did have some help in the form of slight plastic surgery to give her a boost. She had a small bit of liposuction to pull the excess fat from her stomach that wouldn't burn off during her exercise routine and she had got a breast reduction surgery as well. Surely Paul wouldn't have minded her massive breasts from before the surgery since they swelled up to a monstrous 40EE in size. The surgery had knocked them down to a smaller 40D which was a relief for her back.

Rachel was pleasantly surprised by the way his body had transformed as well. He had been fit when they were together the first time but now his body was a work of art. The work on the ranch had transformed his physic even more and he had muscles in places that she didn't even know existed. It also seemed to have increased his endurance because he seemed to be able to go on forever in bed.

A week goes by of Paul steadily fucking poor Nicki and Rachel into a pile of goo each day. He figures the constant stream of his seed filling her up might just work a miracle and undo what the doctors had done to Nicki and the welcome wonder cum would work its magic giving him and Rachel another child.

He talked to Lindsay and Leah each day trying to get an update on the whole Carrie situation. Finally after more than a month gone, they told him they were on their way back and had something to tell him but didn't want to do so over the phone.

When they got home they were shocked to find Rachel there as no one had said anything about her being there but each excitedly greeted Nicki. Leah and Nicki walked off to catch up on things and Leah happily showed off her growing belly while Paul and Lindsay went and sat on the swing on their large porch. Lindsay tells Paul, "So we found Carrie."

Paul responds, "That's great, how is she doing?"

Lindsay gave him a sad look before telling him, "That's the thing, not very well. When we found her she was in prison."

"Prison? How?" Paul asked.

"Well it seems Carrie killed her parents, she wouldn't go into details when we went to see her but she said that it was because of what happened that summer and how her parents forced her to move away. It seems when they got to California they tried to force her to get an abortion and she lost it and killed them. The court gave her 25 years and she was forced to give the baby up to adoption because she refused to put your name on the birth certificate afraid they would try to charge you with something," Lindsay said.

"Wow that's crazy, now I feel terrible since I caused all this," Paul says.

Lindsay hugs him and kisses him gently before telling him, "This wasn't your fault, besides you changed our lives for the better well except for Carrie. Plus Carrie's lawyers are convinced they can get her sentence reduced because they were trying to cause harm to her without her consent and it could maybe be considered self-defense which could mean a reduced sentence."

The pair remained on the swing, Paul enjoying his wife's company. Eventually they all headed in for dinner and set about building their lives together.

It seems the doctors hadn't done as great of a job sterilizing Nicki as they thought, because a few months later she ended up pregnant, as did Rachel again. Their family was steadily growing and everyone was happy.

They even got the good news that Carrie's lawyer had succeeded in getting her conviction overturned and she would be out in a matter of months. Once released she set about trying to regain custody of her and Paul's child, even finally amending the birth certificate with his name now listed as the father.

That fact alone helped them out as the adoption hadn't been finalized with the new family yet and with Paul now as a legal guardian he was able to be granted full custody. Carrie happily joined them on the ranch, becoming another of Paul's wives and giving him more children. By the time 5 years had passed from that first summer, he was the father to 8 children and husband to 6 wives. And to think none of this would have happened if he hadn't returned home to fix up his parent's old house. He thought to himself, maybe that town wasn't so bad after all...

12