All Comments on 'Neighbor Helps Young Mother'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very erotic and well written

johnpauljjohnpauljover 1 year ago

Really liked how the story developed. Was just like being there!

wife_who_eats_cakewife_who_eats_cakeover 1 year ago

I am curious about anal although my few experiences have not been enjoyable. This story makes me want to explore, but with someone who has knowledge and experience.

loveofstoryloveofstoryover 1 year ago

Very different, very hot! Makes me want to try this on my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bert was great in his ability to make Jen enjoy what she had never experienced before. Wish I could give my wife the same experience.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

I liked the story very much but I think the dialogue sounds a bit stilted in places. As in "Oh Bert that is so lovely fuck my bottom."

if you use more contractions and punctuation, it would sound less like amateur actors reading from a script.

"Oh Bert, that's so lovely. Fuck my bottom."

Your words, but more convincing. Just saying. It's your story after all.😁

By the way, I scored the story well on the plot. I'm not here to mark other writers' work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously if you’ve never taken the time to experience an intimate enema you owe it to yourself. I went down this path with a former lover and it bound us together in the most sensual way I still have thoughts of her 20 years after our relationship ended. A fun trip together to Home Depot allowed me to construct a device to share wine enemas simultaneously and then exchange fluids between us. Simply writing this comment has given me a hard on. I look forward to my next enema experience at our cottage next month. Hopefully I will eventually be able to include my wife in my enema play but until the right moment occurs I will continue with my solo, masturbatorial pleasures involving enemas, various anal toys and reading Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can you please do a story of a Indian lady getting an enema, nothing on the Internet

Thank you

Girish Nayudu

Hyderabad India

hebekiahhebekiah5 months ago

Don't pay attention to comment about stilted language, person just doesn't know manners.

I'm not into enema kink but the story was lovely and well paced, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...

SIMILAR Stories