Neighbor Helps Young Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert settled into a calm firm rhythm. Jen wrapped her legs around his back, which to her delight brought his stomach into contact with her pussy and clit. The contrast with the earlier tension in her body was total. There was no urgency now just the smooth deep penetration that was slowly bringing her body gentle arousal.

"Oh Bert that is so lovely fuck my bottom. That is even better than having my pussy fucked. It is so dirty, so dirty but so arousing. Don't stop just bury that beautiful cock of yours very deep in my bowels."

Jen had not had an orgasm, until a few minutes ago, for months, but for Bert he had not fucked anyone for much longer. He had always prided himself on his ability to control his orgasm but he was fucking the bottom of a beautiful young lady. His excitement was at fever pitch. When she started to talk to him he felt his control being ripped from him.

"Jen thank you for letting me introduce you to the delights that your beautiful bottom can offer you. I wish I could fuck it until you enjoy another orgasm but what I can see and feel is too much for an old man. Can I cum inside you please?"

"Don't you dare pull out, empty yourself into me and fuck me as long and hard as you want. I may even cum again with you."

That and her hips thrusting up at him in an effort to grind her clit against him drove him on to his inevitable orgasm. He announced it to her and thrust harder and deeper. To her amazement her body driven on by how dirty she felt raced to orgasm and arrived just seconds before he went rigid and unloaded deep in her bowels.

She requested an enema from Bert about once a month. She justified this by saying it was due to constipation. She justified the anal intercourse that always followed as a thank you for the enema. Bert was delighted whatever the justification. The result for Jen was the best sex she ever experienced.

12