Neighbor MILF Ch. 01: Surprise Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you blow me good, or i'll choke you up. You get that? If I feel teeth, I break them!"

She managed to nod, gasping for breath when I finally let go of her nose. She placed her hands on my thighs and wrapped her tongue around my cock. She looked up at me sheepishly with big brown eyes. I playfully pinched her nose again and I loved it when she began struggling for air.

I held the back of her head and started thrusting in and out of her, quickly gaining lot of speed and power. I got tired quickly as I was standing up. I pulled out of her mouth and lay down on the bed, pulling and placing her beside me. I pulled her head in for some lip tasting and then pushed her to my groin and on my dick. She started sucking and I moaned crazily. I ran my fingers through her hair and caressed her back every now and then.

She now held my cock in her hand and a combination of blowjob and handjob began on my man. She seemed to be pretty experienced and damn good too!! She went ridiculously slow and tortured my weapon. I spanked her repeatedly as I was getting so frustrated with her pace. She didn't mind the ass-smacking I guess as she maintained the same speed, torturing my dick badly.

As soon as I realized I was nearing climax, I pulled her off me, abruptly breaking her divinity on my dick. I pulled her hair and made her stand up. Since she was holding her hair, her hands were already up. I swooped down to pick up the end of her gown and put it over her head. She didn't realize it immediately and I capitalized by pulling the gown all the way off of her. She quickly covered her groin with her hand and bent forward to block my view. I went forward and pressed my dick on her covering hands. She was looking down, extremely ashamed. I bent my head down and pecked her cheek. I then somehow managed to get to her lips and we smooched noisily, due to her muffled protests and screams.

She was getting into it and suddenly without her noticing, I located her bra clasp and unhooked it swiftly. She realized and broke off from the kiss trying to re-hook the garment. She still kept one hand on her crotch and fidgeted with the bra hook with the other. I enjoyed her predicament. I watched the fun for a while as she struggled. Then I hooked my finger in her bra at her cleavage and pulled, hard. The silk came off easily and she was left to cover her boobs with the other hand sheepishly. She looked at me shocked and confused while also not sure of what i'll do next.

I held her face in both hands and pulled her towards me and kissed her wildly. I sucked at her lips and tongue vigorously. She lost her balance and went a step back but I didn't leave her. Instead I just grabbed her buttocks and pulled her crotch into my hard sweat, precum and saliva covered dick. Her hands still guarded her bosom and her freakishly hot womanhood. I just wanted this women in her birthday suit!! I lifted her off her feet, by her ass. I almost took her a feet in the air and to prevent falling down, she placed both her hands on my shoulders. She balanced herself by grabbing me but I got her!!

Before she could realize, I dropped her on the bed, not letting go of her butt. I hooked her legs over my shoulders and before the guards were back, I got hold of her wrists and pinned them. Then what I saw was the thing i'd craved for so long that I couldn't believe it. There was paradise between her legs and I fucking owned it! Her lips were brownish pink and quite wet right now. There was a tiny tuft of unkempt hair on her pelvis which was short and cute to look at. Involuntarily, I started sucking and licking her pussy. The honey coming out of her hole was godly and my tongue working on it made her ooze out at least a pint more of it. She was moaning uncontrollably and twitching all over all the while. She was comfortably resting her legs on my back and dug her fingers into my hair. I moved up my hands and started squeezing her boobs. They were tiny but really nice and soft. Her nipples were like bullets by now!!

I kept circling around her pussy while occasionally biting her clitoris. That action resulted in a reaction of a mild squirt of vaginal juices on me. I loved those bursts and now was targeting the big one. I kept licking and sucking her while continuing to pinch and squeeze her nipples to keep the sexual desire going. As soon as I felt a tension in her, I went slower and slower. Then when I was virtually stopping, I suddenly bit her clitoris while simultaneously pinching her nipple hard. Boom!!

She squirted madly all over!! I opened my mouth to catch as many blasts from the cave as possible. It was a whole new level of heavenly!! She was almost screaming with each squirt her pussy threw out. It was fast too as the juices were getting launched to the floor too! She touched herself to keep the squirts going. I put my middle finger in her and vigorously thrusted it in and out, making her come again, hard and strong. She bit her lower lip as the orgasm totally took over her body. She kept arching her back and twisting to cope up the wave that just hit her.

"Fuck me please, fuck me now! Now! Fuck me like no tomorrow!" I had managed to push her to desperation and unknowingly had conquered her mind before getting down to serious business.

I climbed on top of her and we made out passionately. Her squirts were subsiding gradually and my dick was ready to begin too! I rubbed my cock at her entrance as she kept looking at me with innocent big eyes. I pressed the head in slowly and then pushed completely in at once, making her gasp. I started going up and down and she arched her back and started moving her hips to match me. Her pussy was very wet and warm and gripped my dick tightly. The to and fro made her pussy lips to go in and out again and again and the salivated dick and squirty vagina made weird sexual sounds. My balls slapped hard on top of her anus and she arched till her ass was almost hanging up in the air.

I pulled out 5 minutes later and turned her to one side. I spooned her from behind and raised on of her legs. I pressed my dick at her entrance and she guided it inside with her fingers. I held her thigh up with one leg and wrapped my other hand around her neck. She held onto my forearm with both her petite hands and I began pounding her mound. My crotch smacked firmly and loudly against her ass as we fucked with vociferousness. She screamed while I licked her neck and ears, biting her a lot and sucking her too. I played with her boobs as she put her hand backwards to hold my head. She then lowered her hand to my hips and then grabbed my buttocks. I got really crazy and pounded her harder and louder. I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of spooning this hot lady in my bed and so held her even tighter.

I let go of her thigh and felt her flat tummy. I dipped a finger in her navel while giving her wet kisses on her cheeks, ears, neck and shoulders. She was loving all of it! I lowered my hand to her pelvis and pulled some of her pubic hair. She yelled but I controlled her by tightening the grip around her and pulled her chest back to my embrace. I started rubbing her pussy while also fucking her from behind. I built up quite a desire in her and when I pinched her clitoris, she came!! Once more! I held her sweaty body tightly while her inner walls held my dick tightly. She was so overcome by that orgasm that she couldn't feel anything. I kept kissing her as that moment was too hot for me not lick that caramel in front of me!

I made her lay on her chest and got on top of her still keeping my cock in her pussy. She was quite limp right now but I was too hard to stop. I rammed her from behind as she started screaming again, realizing that I was far from done with her pussy. I pounded on her soft buttocks while a fair amount of her wetness down there was oozing out onto the sheets. I brushed aside her hair to plant sweet kisses on the back of her neck, which smelt musty and very womanly. She fucking loved those pecks!! I was going quite slowly so that I didn't cum prematurely into her. I seriously wanted to try at least a couple of positions more with this divine sexy goddess whose vagina was wrapping my dick tightly. I kept whispering softly in her ears while thrusting slowly.

I got up with some effort, pulling out of her momentarily and turned her to face me. I fell on top of her and kept my cock between her legs while kissing her entire face wildly. I was essentially eating her out as she struggled to cope up while also rubbing at my dick with her soft thighs. I entered her again and looked at her for a moment.

"Here we go!!"

I thrusted very hard into her making her yell and scream in pain as my cock tortured her inner walls, my balls slapped on her anus and my thighs clapped hard into her ass and my load was unloaded! I came hard in her pussy.

"Don't cum in me, please! No!" she pleaded as well as tried to push me out of her but couldn't do so. I was involuntarily thrusting in and out of her as more and more jizz got seeded in her pussy.

I was not able to speak anything as the jizz just kept unloading in her womb. I had to now make her come again and then we could potentially make a baby. She reluctantly took in my seed in her vagina as she desperately tried to get my rod out. She certainly panicked as I had no condom on and she wasn't on the pill. I however didn't care right now. I was considering making a baby with her. Damn those would be some hot babies!! I dried my seed completely in her before pulling out.

She was breathing rapidly and was visibly terrified and worried, her eyes big and sweat all over her naked frame. I wanked my weapon and guess what!? A sticky white fluid came spraying out of the rod and landed on her stomach and onto her groin. She let out a scream and raised her head to look at the recent unload on her belly. I wasted no time in picking her thighs up and her hole in front of my dick. I pushed my rod in and then started thrusting her hips rapidly to milk my cock.

She protested again about me impregnating her but her body totally betrayed her and she moaned and moaned. I shoved her ass hard into my crotch, rapidly thrusting her pelvis and almost making her completely lose her orientation. She just wildly moved on the bed with each of my pulls. I was grabbing her thighs hard and in the air so I also had to grab her butt from below to support it. I squeezed her butt hard and raised it a little higher. Her face was a mixture of pain, shock and worry. I sprayed her insides till I was completely limp. I dropped her on the bed and wiped the white sticky fluid on her stomach. She groaned and slapped my arm. I smiled and went down between her thighs.

It was already dripping with my seed and she was breathing so hard that her pussy seemed to be pulsating too. I opened her thighs and pressed her hip down to the bed firmly. First I pecked her hairy groin and also bit her hair down there. She as usual screamed and hit me softly on the back of the head. Then she dug her fingers deep into my hair and arched her back to make her pussy at a right angle to my mouth. That gesture was welcomed by me as I wrapped my arms around her thighs more tightly and opened her legs even wider.

She wrapped her legs around me and started caressing her crotch while I sucked her pussy. She was moaning along with rapid breathing. Her pussy kept oozing out fresh new heavenly juices and also my semen was dripping out of her. She was getting tenser as her body stiffened and she broke a sweat. Her rapid breathing was not able to keep up with her pulse as she became red all over her body.

"Aahhh...aaaarrgghhhh...stop, please stop!! Oh my god! Oh fuck!! Fuck! Fuck!"

A deep orgasm overcame her body. I was damn delighted! We surely must've have made a baby! One short spray of vaginal fluid was lodged right into my face while rest of the juices oozed out in small intervals of her pussy lips going in and out. She rubbed her pussy in orgasmic frenzy to unload everything in it. I supported her back with one hand as she half sat up to have a better look at her sex region; with the other hand, I picked a napkin and wiped her stomach and crotch off of the drying semen. I cleaned my cock and also gave her and my face a wipe.

When she finished her rubbing and was now totally spent and exhausted, sweating like crazy and panting like a dog. The whole room smelt like sex and it was a very erotic smell! I just kept looking at her while she still struggled to catch her breath. I was holding her tightly in one arm and with the other, I straightened her first and then dried her pussy a bit.

I laid her down and planting myself beside, embraced her tightly. She was totally limp and just went ahead with whatever I was doing. I put my leg over her hip to wrap her around me and kissed her neck. She moaned lightly in response.

"That was so fucking good!! You're a sex goddess!!"

I kissed her lips lightly and then kept kissing till she signaled me that she was losing her breath again. I tightly held on to her naked body, rubbing her back to calm her.

"See! Didn't you just fucking loved that, huh?"

She didn't respond and kept looking away from me. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. She let out a scream and looked at me directly in the eye. I let go of her hair immediately.

"Say that you liked it and just love my cock. Say it! SAY IT."

"I...i love your cock. I like you fucking me. I like to fuck you! Oh god, you're so hot! So hot! It was the best sex!!"

I kissed her in appreciation and turned off the lights. We slept with our hands locked into each other and our naked selves embracing each other tightly. We could sleep only for 3 hours since she had to go home. She dressed up and we kissed goodbye. I felt up her ass and boobs to my content.

"I'm going to screw your ass soon!"

"Ha, keep wishing dog!"

I slapped her back and pulled her in for another passionate lip lock. It was almost dawn but she didn't seem to be in any hurry.

"When i'm back, you better be ready with your twit shaven and clean. And don't forget to pop the pill, well unless you want my baby!"

"Shut up! I don't. I'll pop the pill and you better get condoms, you jizz spraying devil."

"Forget the condoms, my sexy. Expect even more to come spraying on you the next time! My sperms can stay only hear," I said rubbing her mound through her gown. She suddenly got wet and a sensual sound escaped her,

"Mmmmm..."

I took the chance and turned her around to face the wall and got hold of her hips. I pulled at them to make her ass stick out and drove my crotch into her behind. She let out a loud moan.

"Shh...stay quiet, we're at the door," I said placing a hand on the small of her back and dry humping her rear. She started twerking her ass to match my rhythm and within moments I could feel her wetness on my boxers. Precum started seeping out.

I pulled her back a little to stick out her ass even more and lifted the hem of her gown over her waist and held it to her back. I vigorously pulled down her undies and rubbed my crotch up and down her crack. She was getting louder so I put my hand on her mouth and shut her up. I pushed my boxers and my cock sprang out in happiness. I slapped her butt with it when I felt muffled screams coming from her. I lifted my palm off her face and asked her about it.

"Condom, please wear condom. Please!" she pleaded with me in earnest.

"I don't have any babe! Your ass can certainly hold some more of my semen."

"Oh come on! Please don't do this, I beg you. Stop it. Stop." She tried to push me away but wasn't able to. I pushed my dick up her crack even more, the precum glistening her ass.

"Don't do this! I'll blow you if you want, but please don't seed me again. The pill won't..." I replaced my arm on her face mid-sentence and rubbed her pelvis to turn her on. She was almost yelling on my hand.

I guided my dick in her sex canal with one hand. As soon as the head entered, she squirmed like hell and made me pull out. I spanked her and then in a single motion, entered balls deep in her pussy. She may have gasped and then tried to stand up to get her twat off my dick. I firmly held her pelvis region with a tight grasp and kept her in the fucking position. She somewhat gave up with the protest of having a condom, because let's face it - my meat rod was in her! I could almost listen to her heart pounding and thumping in her chest.

I fully held her waist in one hand and slowly pulled out my dick, till it was only half an inch inside her. Involuntarily, my hand had come off her mouth and so the living room was filled with moaning and whimpering. I wanted at least a minute in that position and then suddenly started ramming her from behind. She screamed at the first thrust but then controlled her yelling as we were dangerously close to the door. She moaned with a closed mouth, her body moving wildly due to my thrusts. I pounded her with a lot of force and was surprised that I had held my sperms in for so long. My balls hurt after a while of slapping her anus mercilessly.

She began panting audibly at a point, indicating her climax. I increased my strokes a bit and at a point, grabbed her groins. That sent her over the edge and she came, really good. Her knees got weak and she almost collapsed to the floor, so I had to grab her hips firmly to hold her up. She was visibly shaking and barely had her balance. I pulled her ass backwards again to drive it deeper on my cock. I was now nearing my climax too. As soon as I started moaning,

"Don't cum in me, please pull out!"

She reached down to my pelvis and pushed me back. I simply grabbed her wrist and pinned it to her lower back. She let out a scream. I slapped her for it.

"Hey, it hurts! Why don't you listen to me? Don't cum in me, please!"

"Right now, my dick is the controller babe! And it wants to just spray your pussy, again!"

With this I increased my thrusting and within 10 seconds, thick white ropes were being unloaded in between this woman's long legs.

"Oh my god, you fucker! I told you not to! Why did you? You asshole."

For that moment I was almost numb and so couldn't listen to her. My grasps on her waist became tighter as I ejaculated in her vagina. I still kept thrusting lightly, to milk my dick of all its jizz. She kept blabbering and whining about it all the while. I raised my arm up in the air and landed it down on her ass hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh..."

"Just shut up bitch!" Spank. Spank. "You just take my cum, don't complain." Spank. Spank. Spank.

She shook with pain as I thought I had unloaded completely in her and pulled out my semi hard organ. I tapped it on her ass and wanked it a couple of times. A white sticky substance suddenly flew out of it and into her hair. Then in the next minute or so, my semen flew to her back, shoulders, hair and some on the wall too. She helplessly squirmed under me as I held the wall for support.

"What have you done!" she tried to stand up to figure out a way to clean the spermy mess on her back. I was squeezing her boobs when she pushed me off her and went to the basin. She splashed a few drops of water in her hair to cleanse them and with a wet hand wiped her back. I cleaned it with a towel and then dropped down her gown in its place. She wore her undies in a haste and then began to leave.

I pulled her back and kissed her sweet but dry lips.

"Goodbye, fuck buddy! See you and your cunt soon." She gave a wry smile and pecked my lips back. She was soon gone and I was left in the apartment alone. I cherish this experience dearly and was not the only one with this beautiful sex goddess from across the hall.

12