Neighbor Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

"Oh fuck it feels like you are going to rip me in half. But fuck it feels good." Kay said.

Kay had said she wanted her ass fucked hard so I started to pick up the strokes. Harder and faster I went with each agonizing thrust.

Kay was rubbing her pussy with one hand while I continued to fuck her ass. My balls were slapping against her hand and pussy as I pounded away on her ass. Occasionally she would fondle my balls but would quickly return to her wet pussy.

I was getting close to having my second orgasm. I could tell Kay was close too. I let go with some hard fast thrust before I gave 3 long deep thrust and exploded my seed deep inside her ass. The timing was near perfect as Kay's body shook from her own orgasm and she collapsed onto my desk.

She was gulping for air with her torso lying across my desk. I slowly pulled my cock out and watched as some of my seed dripped from her hole. I was tempted to grab my camera and snap a few pictures but didn't.

Kay finally caught her breath and I helped her up. She kissed me deeply and as we finished our kiss she said, "Thank you, thank you I have never felt such pleasure before."

"You are so welcome. I certainly enjoyed it too. Would you like a shower before you go?"

"I would love too. But my husband will be home soon. Plus I feel like a dirty whore and I like it. I want to see if he notices the glow on my face you gave me."

With that she quickly got dressed gave me a good bye kiss and left with the jump drive of her pictures. I wonder if she ever showed them to her husband?

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers
12