Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison couldn't keep the smile off of her face, and once again took the towel from her hair and wrapped it around her bottom half, lower on her hips this time, well below the navel, showing off a hint of her lovely hip bones, almost her entire toned stomach, and of course her perfect, perky breasts. She did her best to secure the towel, but it was difficult to get a good knot with her hips being wider than her waist and the towel being a bit short.

She eventually fastened the towel around her, did her best to dial down her grin, positioned herself directly in front of the window, and then, grabbing the curtains high, threw them open with a flourish.

In what had quickly become a sort of tradition, Glen was sitting out on his porch enjoying the morning air when he saw her.

As if he was expecting it this time, Glen quickly set his newspaper aside and offered a smile and a wave to Maddie, who stood behind the pane of glass, returning his smile. She held the curtains ajar, her arms wide above her head, accentuating her tits and slender torso. She shifted her weight from foot to foot a couple of times, causing her mostly-exposed hips to sway gently.

Spurred on by Glen's grin, Madison was giving him a couple of seconds to enjoy the sight when she caught something in the corner of her eye.

It was her neighbor, Duncan, from the house right next to Glen's across the street. He was out in his yard uncharacteristically early, picking up some of his kids' toys.

While Glen was a lovely old man, Duncan was less so. Middle-aged, doughy, balding, and while not necessarily "mean," he was always a bit cranky—definitely not someone Madison wanted to catch a peek at her tits.

Duncan briefly glanced up at the motion stirring in the window and immediately did a double take as he caught sight of Maddie. She jumped, startled at being spotted by him, and took a half step back.

This unexpected jolt caused the loose towel that was around her hips to start coming undone, quickly dropping a couple of inches and bringing her crotch nearly into view.

Madison bolted one hand down and grabbed the towel just before it gave way completely, and with her other hand, she quickly drew one panel of the curtains closed, hiding herself from the view of her onlookers.

Madison blushed furiously. She figured that Duncan had only gotten a fleeting glimpse of her, probably not even long enough for his eyes to focus on her nearly-nude form, and she caught the towel before Glen got more of a show than would have been appropriate.

Still, the towel nearly dropping was too close for comfort. The neighbors almost got a look at her pussy, a thought that stirred a multitude of emotions within Madison.

Peeking out the corner of the curtain, Madison saw Glen and Duncan talking, apparently exchanging a chuckle. She couldn't determine what they were saying but figured she would rather not know.

Madison shook the thoughts from her head and hurriedly got ready for work. She went through her regular morning routine, hopped in the car, and took off for the office, driving a little quicker than usual. She still gave Glen a warm smile and a wave, but she really just wanted a little bit of distance between her and the situation to prevent her from blushing uncontrollably right before work.

As Madison pulled into her usual parking lot, trotted to her building, took the usual elevator, and walked onto the office floor to exchange chatter with the usual people, her thoughts were preoccupied with the earlier events of the morning.

———

For various reasons, Madison was quickly growing fond of her morning antics, despite the close call with the towel. There was something that felt freeing about it, something that felt innocently playful, and even something that felt a little bit wild and risky, but she didn't want to accidentally damage her reputation among the rest of the neighbors. She enjoyed her inside joke with Glen, but didn't want to extend the fun to the whole street. She needed to be more careful.

As Madison sat at her desk, considering the moment when her towel nearly dropped, which would have left her completely exposed to her onlookers, she had a few conflicting emotions raising butterflies in her stomach.

On the one hand, she was embarrassed that her neighbor Duncan had possibly seen a flash of her tits, and almost worse, but on the other hand, she felt almost disappointed that it hadn't happened. She kept wondering to herself whether she would have panicked and thrown the curtains closed if it had just been Glen outside. Would she have just — let it happen?

As the day went on, the same thoughts persisted: would she have let her elderly neighbor see her completely naked? Would that be okay? Has he seen her whole body through the window before?

Madison was wrestling with the fact that part of her really did want the wardrobe malfunction to occur, under the right circumstances. Glen just seemed so kind and so lonely all the time. She had never seen him smile so much as when she visited the living room window, and it was innocent enough. He was a retired old man, and he clearly wasn't getting the wrong idea. He understood the context of their situation, and he had not been the slightest bit crass about it.

Madison finished her workday, bid her coworkers farewell again, and headed home. The entire drive back, she was biting her lip, weighing the situation as if it carried more weight and consequence than it actually did.

As her car approached the driveway, she caught sight of Duncan out mowing his front yard. They met eyes through her windshield and exchanged an awkward wave.

Then, she saw Glen on his porch. He gave her the warmest smile, which caused her own lips to curve into a smirk.

She decided right then and there that she really did want to take her recurring sketch with Glen to the next level. For some reason, she wanted him to see everything.

———

The following day, Madison once again woke before the alarm. She still couldn't put her feelings into words, but she almost felt like a kid on Christmas Eve — she barely slept a wink.

She got out of bed, took her usual shower, and dried off before walking out to the living room window, this time completely naked, no towel to be seen.

Madison stood before the drawn curtains, feeling the butterflies rise in her stomach again. She really wanted to see Glen's expression when she opened the curtains today. She wanted to see if there was a difference in his smile, a different vigor in his wave, and she figured that she could use his reaction to formulate a guess as to whether or not he had seen her entirely nude through the window in the past.

She reached for the curtain's edges, then hesitated momentarily. She wasn't sure if anyone else was outside, and while it was unlikely that anyone was, she didn't fancy the idea of Duncan or any of the other neighbors getting treated to the same surprise she had planned for Glen. She thought about peeking out the window, but if Glen were already watching, she would risk ruining the casual, playful vibe that she had built up over the past week.

After a moment, she decided that she would pull one panel to the side, holding it close to her body the way someone does with a shower curtain when they lean out to ask you for something.

Madison gathered up the fabric of the curtain, gripping a generous amount to her chest, and began to slide it open.

She peeked out onto the street and saw that, sure enough, it was vacant, save for Glen reading his newspaper on the porch. He saw her immediately and lowered his paper to shoot her a smile and a wave, and Madison instantly lit up with her own bright smile in return.

Exhaling hard and gathering all the bravado she could muster, she pulled the curtains entirely open, revealing her completely naked body to Glen.

Through the wide window, Madison was visible from the knees all the way up. The morning light made her softly tanned skin glow, accentuated the soft, warm pink tone of the small nipples that adorned her youthful breasts, and gave Glen an unobstructed view of her toned arms and legs, elegant torso, candy-sweet hips, and smooth pussy from only 50 feet across the street.

Glen had already been grinning warmly, but as he took in the sight of Madison's toned, supple, yet feminine body, he broke out into a toothy, ear-to-ear smile. His expression was infectious, and Madison broke out into a wide smile as well, blushing a bit and shyly shifting back and forth.

Madison gave her elderly friend several seconds to enjoy the sight of her body. Glen could not stop smiling and began slowly nodding his head appreciatively. Madison shot him a wink and then turned away from the window, pausing to give him a second to see her firm, round ass before she walked away toward the kitchen.

Once confident that she was entirely out of view, she started laughing and shaking excitedly, stomping her feet several times to dissipate her nervous energy as some color found its way to her cheeks. Madison could tell that Glen really loved the view, and she was instantly glad that she had decided to treat him to it.

Madison calmed herself with some deep breaths but couldn't stop smiling. She took inventory of what she could discern from the exchange.

She had never seen Glen look that happy before, which warmed her from the bottom of her heart, but she couldn't say that he looked "surprised" exactly. This somewhat convinced her that he had likely been incidentally treated to some peeks of her body as she walked by the window in the past, but surely nothing as direct as today.

Madison was strangely exhilarated. She wasn't aroused, she wasn't curious, she simply felt that she had really made someone's day, and it put her on cloud nine. She loved that he had enjoyed seeing her, and his smile didn't disappoint.

She felt confident in her act. After all, if he had gotten inadvertent glances at her before, then her becoming complicit in the exposure didn't hurt.

Madison glanced at the clock and realized it was almost time for her to leave, snapping her out of her dreamy giddiness.

Madison snuck by the window back to the bedroom, got dressed for work, and once again left for the office.

As she got into the car and pulled out of the driveway, she rolled down her window and called out to Glen from the street.

"I hope you have a good morning," she beamed with a sunny smile, shooting him an enthusiastic wave.

"Best morning I've had in years," Glen shouted back through genuine laughter. "Have a good day at work, sweetheart!"

With that, he waved her off, and she drove on.

———

The day dragged on without incident, and as the night rolled in, Madison once again phoned her husband to chat a bit before bed.

Though Madison didn't elaborate on too many details about her morning, not wanting to seem too excited about her new, unconventional routine, Hugh could tell that she was in a terrific mood, and he imagined he knew why.

For his part, he would much rather that Madison dip her toes into the pool of exhibitionism in a safe environment, and there was no safer place than their own home. Compared to some of the outlandish antics that had unfurled over the summer with her friends and coworkers, a little teasing of the elderly neighbor didn't seem to carry much weight.

Still, after their call had ended and Hugh lay in the hotel bed thinking about their nightly phone debriefs, he had to wonder whether his wife was once again getting carried away with her fixation of the week.

Maddie had a bad habit of escalating things over time rather than enjoying them for what they were. Her gears were always turning as she planned the "next step." However, sometimes her antics got ahead of her.

This situation would be no different.

———

Thursday morning came, and Madison didn't see any reason to break her streak with Glen and the window. Rather than delay, she hopped right out of bed, let her messy hair hang down to her shoulders, and started walking for the window.

She paused at the bedroom door, considering how to play out the scene today. She considered that maybe she had let things move too quickly.

Hesitantly, she decided to dial it back a bit. She walked to her dresser, opened a drawer, and produced a low, lacy black thong. She stepped into the garment and then quickly made for the living room, her bare feet pattering on the floor as she trotted through the house.

Madison stood at the curtains and prepped her pose and expression. She wanted to see how much it made Glen's day to see her, even if she wasn't totally naked. She was still modeling a racy pair of panties for him, and she was entirely topless. She looked down at her hips and legs, appreciating how the underwear hugged her curves and accentuated her toned edges. It really didn't leave much to the imagination, which suited her just fine.

Without further delay, she opened the curtains, baring her tits to the mostly empty street. She caught Glen's attention instantly, as he wasn't even reading his usual paper this morning. As Madison waved a friendly good morning to him, he raised his hand, made a circular gesture, and then pointed up while mouthing something.

Madison realized that he was signaling her to open the window, something she hadn't seen any purpose in doing up to this point.

Her curiosity won out.

Smiling, she complied, undoing the locks and opening the window. She leaned forward onto the windowsill, jutting her breasts out almost playfully. A surprisingly cool summer morning breeze blew across her, hardening her nipples instantly and raising goose flesh across her skin.

"Beautiful weather this morning," Glen called across the street. "You should open up a couple of windows to get some fresh air into the house!"

"It is gorgeous outside," Madison replied with a laugh. "How are you doing today?"

"Better now that I've seen your smiling face," Glen shouted charmingly.

Their banter was interrupted as Madison caught sight of a set of fingers parting some window blinds on the second floor of her other neighbor, Duncan's house. She could just make out a set of eyes looking in her direction. Madison quickly raised an arm to cover her exposed breasts.

"I'll come over to say hi in a bit, Glen," she shouted across the street.

She shot her eyes dramatically toward Duncan's house and pulled back inside, closing the window and drawing the curtains shut before she had much of an opportunity to show off her "outfit."

Madison returned to the bedroom, dressed, did her hair and makeup, and finally traversed through the house and opened the garage to leave for work. Before getting into her car, she stepped outside and scampered across the street to finish her chat with Glen.

"Sorry," Madison sighed as she climbed the steps to his porch. "I think I was bugging our dear neighbor Duncan."

"Ah, don't worry about him, he's a nice enough sort, just grouchy because his wife and kids keep him on the run at all hours," Glen explained with a stifled laugh. "He probably appreciates a morning hello just as much as I do!"

"Well, tough luck for him," Madison replied with a wry smile, patting Glen affectionately on the shoulder as he sat in his chair. "I prefer chatting with you."

"Heh," Glen scoffed, shaking his head with a smirk. "In that case, I'll do my best to keep my shouting down. But you've gotta get to work, missy! Be careful, or I'll chat your ear off!"

Glen reached an arm up and returned Madison's gesture by patting her twice on the hip as if to shoo her off.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Glen asked expectantly as she turned to leave.

"Of course! Same time, same place," Madison said matter-of-factly, winking at him over her shoulder.

Madison left Glen's porch, walked back up to her garage, hopped into her car, and pulled out of the driveway.

———

Madison had another half-productive day at work as her mind was a bit scattered. She wracked her brain, trying to think up something new to make Glen's day.

Unable to come up with anything within the realm of sanity, she decided that it would be fun to repeat her nude performance to see how he would react a second time.

In all honesty, what more could he even hope for? A cute little blonde wife letting you get an eyeful of her tight body from across the yard would be a welcome fantasy for most men. Again, if Madison didn't mind, Hugh didn't care, and if it made Glen's day, there was virtually no harm.

Madison counted the minutes until her shift was over and hurriedly left the office for home as soon as it was.

She quickly packed away her usual chores, chatted with Hugh for a few minutes, and turned in early that night, anxious for the next day.

———

Friday morning finally arrived, and Madison once again woke with a smile. She quickly showered, towel-drying her hair and body before discarding the towel in the hamper in favor of trotting out to the window entirely nude once again.

She gave a slight peek out the corner of the curtain to make sure no one else was outside, and noting that the coast was clear, she opened the curtains slowly.

Her friendly acquaintance across the street perked up at the sight of her.

Madison yawned and gave an exaggerated stretch, showing off her slender frame, appreciable thigh gap, round, perky tits, and beautiful little pussy to her neighbor.

Glen had the same wide smile as before, but Madison was surprised to see him once again gesture for her to open the window. Madison raised an eyebrow but complied, lifting the window open and leaning out onto the sill again.

Before she could shout a greeting, Glen held a finger up, motioning for her to wait a moment, as he sat up from his chair and quickly hobbled off his porch, making his way across the street.

Madison's stomach dropped. She had grown accustomed to showing off from across their yards, but she hadn't expected him to close the distance. She was completely naked, her tits, ass, and crotch 100% uncovered, and her neighbor was jogging directly to her.

She was not mentally prepared to have him see her naked body up close, but it would have seemed out of place for her to cover up or leave, and as Glen quickly closed the distance between them, still smiling ear-to-ear, all Maddie could do was swallow hard and put on her best casual smile.

Glen strode right up to where Madison was leaning out the window and greeted her as happy as a clam. He wore thick, transitions-style glasses that had turned dark in the morning sun, but his eyes were dead level with Madison's exposed tits as he stood just a few feet away to chat.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I thought I'd saunter over here this morning since you mentioned not wanting to shout across the street," Glen said happily. "How are ya, neighbor?"

Madison was leaning forward, bent at the waist, and propping herself up on the sill as she peered out the window. She wasn't jutting her chest out nearly as boldly at this point, but there was no doubt that Glen had a close-up, unobstructed view of her tits.

"I'm doing great, Glen," Madison replied kindly. "How are you feeling today?"

"Better than ever," he bellowed, maintaining a friendly grin. "When is Hugh getting back into town? Haven't seen him in a good while."

Glen's glasses lenses were dark, but Madison knew he was probably savoring the direct view of her pert breasts, enjoying a close-up and detailed view of her nipples. Madison shifted uncomfortably, and even though she was leaning forward quite a bit to prop herself on the windowsill, she knew Glen still had a straight-on view of her pussy between the gap in her thighs that she couldn't hide.

As their casual conversation went on, Madison bent forward more, placing her elbows and forearms on the windowsill, hoping to limit how clear of a view Glen might have of her slit, but giving him a more prominent view of her breasts in the process. Madison's face was growing redder and redder. She couldn't tell where Glen was looking, but she knew in the pit of her stomach that he was checking out every detail of her body.