Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 03

Story Info
Young wife chats with kind, old neighbor while she showers.
15.5k words
4.85
24.2k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Lena cooed sarcastically. "Someone looks like she had a good weekend."

Madison rolled a short stack of nearby paper into a makeshift club and proceeded to playfully smack her coworker, earning a laugh from Lena as she dodged away.

"Stop it," Madison barked. "I'm just having a good morning. Am I not allowed to smile?"

Lena seized the rolled paper from Madison's hand and stuck her tongue out as she stepped over and sat on the desk.

"You've just seemed aloof for the past couple of weeks," Lena said earnestly, straightening her posture and meeting Madison's eyes. "Is everything going okay, babe?"

"I'm fine," Madison assured her, twisting idly in her office chair and playing with a blonde curl as she spoke. "I've just been distracted lately. Hugh has been out of town a lot, and I just haven't had the energy to go out by myself. I've just been spending time at home and going a little stir-crazy, I think."

"So let's go out tonight," Lena suggested. "I'm sure the guys would be down to buy us some drinks if you wear something low-cut."

Madison lunged in an attempt to reclaim her rolled-up paper as Lena erupted in laughter, holding it just out of reach above her much-shorter friend.

"Maybe tomorrow night," Madison sighed as she sat back in her chair. "I just have an early day tomorrow."

Madison's absent, mischievous smile returned.

--

Madison had been waking up earlier over the past few weeks, but not for any reason she could tell her coworkers.

She had been waking up early to spend time with Glen, her retired neighbor from across the street. It had become a routine for her, and she found more and more that she couldn't get her day started without their morning chats.

While this wouldn't seem that unusual under ordinary circumstances, this situation involved Madison and Glen hanging out -- while she was completely naked.

What had started as an accident, evolved into a prank, and eventually became a morning routine, was now turning into a borderline addiction.

Madison had been in denial over the nature of her fixation on flashing the old man, but she finally admitted to herself that her budding interest in exhibitionism played a role in the obsession.

Admitting this to herself freed her up to pursue her meetings with Glen with a different attitude, and a new hesitation.

She didn't want to use Glen, as she earnestly valued their friendship. He was kind, attentive, friendly, and never even slightly obscene, despite the preposterous nature of their nude encounters.

For Glen's part, he certainly never seemed to mind his young neighbor's exposure. In fact, as Madison revealed more and more of herself to the sweet old man across the street, he smiled more brightly, walked with more vigor, and bloomed with a renewed, vibrant disposition that betrayed his years.

The final important element to their unusual arrangement was Madison's husband, Hugh.

--

Hugh had been a willing participant in Madison's increasingly frequent exhibitionism. Through nearly a decade of skinny dipping, casual nudity, and a recent string of naked escapades with her friends, he had developed a thick skin against her antics.

An old man getting a peek through the window just didn't seem that wild. If he caught her naked now and again, well, good for him. As far as Hugh was concerned, the kind old man could use some excitement. It's not like he would be pawing at her.

Lastly, Hugh had been away for work as often as he had been home. Nudity aside, he didn't mind the kind, old neighbor keeping an eye on Maddie when he was out of town. In small towns like theirs, neighbors look after one another, and Glen kept an eye on everything.

So there it was. Madison liked to show off, Glen liked to chat and enjoy a little morning show, and Hugh couldn't care less about a man of nearly 70 befriending his little blonde wife. Life went on, and their street was happier than ever.

But what Hugh and Madison didn't know is that all of this would lead to a morning that would change the trajectory of every meeting to come.

A morning that was already unfolding on Madison's doorstep.

-- Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked, Chapter 3 --

Madison welcomed Glen through her front door with a sunny smile, stepping aside for him and adjusting her robe to cover more of her chest.

Glen held the usual two piping hot coffees that he always brought for their morning talks. But this was the first time they would be chatting indoors rather than through a window.

"Sorry," Madison giggled her apology as she shut the door behind them. "I just have to hop in the shower, crazy busy today. Bring those upstairs to the bathroom and we can chat while I wash my hair."

"Suits me just fine," Glen grinned down at his pretty, blonde neighbor, kicking his shoes off on the landing and taking care not to spill the drinks.

Glen followed Madison up the stairs, carefully balancing the coffees as they went. The stairs led to the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, where Madison always showered.

As they reached the bedroom, Glen handed Madison a cup of coffee. She took it with a smile and gestured for him to have a seat on the bed.

"So," Madison began pointedly, staring right at Glen as she leaned back on her bedroom dresser. "You have to finish telling me about those plants you mentioned the other day. The ones that you swear could survive my awful and negligent gardening habits."

As Madison reclined to sip her coffee, her robe shifted, the tanline of one pert, shapely breast coming into view as the garb came dangerously close to revealing her nipple.

"Of course, the hostas," Glen recalled, taking a seat on the bed and carefully sipping his coffee. "I put them on every corner of the house because they're resilient. They come back every year whether you ask them to or not, so you always have a green base to work with."

Madison nodded along happily as Glen went on talking about landscaping.

As he spoke, she sat her coffee down on the dresser, stood up, and walked to the bathroom door, untying her robe casually as she strode.

"They're cheaper than the dirt you plant them in," Glen joked as he watched his young neighbor stride across the room. "About the best bang for your buck when it comes down to it."

Glen continued to chat as Madison slid out of her robe and tossed it over the bathroom door, only a few feet from the bed where he sat.

Glen was treated to a full view of Madison's slender, petite body from behind, showing off her firm ass, playful back dimples, and tiny waist as she smiled over her shoulder at him before stepping into the bathroom, sliding the glass shower door open, and turning on the hot water.

The echoing sound of rushing water filled the space as Madison returned to the doorway, relaxing into a sultry pose against one side of the frame as she faced Glen, baring her entire naked body to her elderly neighbor.

Her smile was enticing, but his eyes were drawn lower, down to her immaculate breasts, as perky in her late twenties as they ever had been. Her bright, pink nipples stood out against the white flesh of her soft chest, one of the only places on her body that had escaped the summer's tan.

Glen continued his lecture on botany, but his gaze tore away from Madison's tits, descending her flat stomach, past her navel, and finally dropping to her thigh gap. Her toned legs and feminine hips couldn't steal his attention away from the treasure between them, though, and Glen's full attention fell on Madison's shaved pussy, her delicate slit completely uncovered for his viewing pleasure.

As many times as Glen had beheld her, Madison still couldn't keep the blush off her face. Whenever Glen's eyes found her most intimate flesh, his smile would widen, and his eyes would sparkle from behind his thick glasses.

Madison felt the butterflies taking flight in her stomach as she nodded in response to his chatter. Her cheeks grew pink, and a toothy grin stole her expression.

She finally had Glen's complete attention in a private setting, where they could both enjoy her nudity as much as they wanted.

--

They continued to chat for a moment, until Glen suddenly shook his head and broke off his own sentence.

"I'm talking your ear off," he huffed, cutting off his rambling. "You'd best hop in that shower before the water runs cold."

"Oh, if you insist," Madison sighed dramatically. "I don't suppose you'd like to join me in here, would you?"

Madison slid one arm high up the doorframe and placed her other hand onto her hip, striking her best pinup girl pose as she raised an eyebrow at Glen.

"Oh, well, I--" Glen stumbled over his words as his eyes went wide.

Madison broke into laughter as she dropped back into a relaxed position, stepping back into the bathroom as she giggled.

"I meant join me in the bathroom so we can keep talking," Madison clarified with a conspiratorial grin and another bellow of laughter. "Come on, I won't be able to hear you over the water from out here."

Madison nodded at Glen to make his way to the bathroom, and he quickly complied, standing up from the bed and shuffling past where she stood in the doorway. His cheeks were slightly red, but his smile returned.

Madison gestured for him to sit on a small vanity chair as she hopped over to the shower, sliding one panel of the glass door open and quickly popping inside, closing it behind her. Steam had begun to cloud the glass, but her shape could still be made out clearly from where Glen sat nearby.

As Glen resumed his gardening lecture, Madison pumped some shampoo into her palm and began washing her hair, making sure she positioned herself seductively as she ran her hands through her strands, fully aware that she was still mostly visible through the foggy glass.

She hummed to herself as she massaged her scalp, making every effort to put on a good show of her athletic body as she worked.

Madison rinsed her hair and opened her eyes to see that the door had grown considerably more hazy, to the point where she could barely see through the pane. Glen was still chatting over the water's pattering, but the view was completely obscured.

Madison raised a hand eye-level and wiped the condensation away, revealing her face to Glen through the glass. Then, she pressed her breasts to the panel. Her perky, round tits flattened against the surface, showcasing her beautiful, pink nipples once again.

She smiled and stuck her tongue at him, causing his words to catch in his throat momentarily.

Madison grinned wider, then turned around to begin conditioning her hair as the foggy portholes began to cover in steam again.

"It is getting steamy," Glen chuckled. "I can't hardly see past my nose!"

"I know," Madison groaned from the shower. "Our exhaust fan has been broken for months and Hugh has been too busy to fix it. He is always out of town lately."

A thought popped into Madison's head. Another opportunity to tease Glen.

Madison slid one of the glass shower doors completely open, revealing a direct view of where she was standing in the water stream, allowing Glen to take in the sight of her wet, naked body as the water cascaded down her skin.

"How about that?" Madison smiled. "The glass echoes and makes it hard to hear anyway."

"Oh, well--" Glen mumbled, not really saying anything, defaulting on a happy smile in place of words.

Madison returned his grin and resumed working conditioner through her hair, closing her eyes and slowly swaying her body in the warm water.

Glen and Madison resumed their small talk as Madison used her hair routine as an excuse to spin every which direction, showing off all of her assets as she rinsed the conditioner from her strands.

After a moment, Madison smoothed her hair back and wiped the water from her eyes, opening them to look at Glen once again while they continued to chat.

Madison pumped a palmful of body soap into her hands and began to lather it between them.

She washed her arms, shoulders, and upper chest area, slowing as she reached her breasts.

Madison held eye contact with Glen as she began slowly kneading her soapy tits in the shower. She scrubbed them thoroughly, squeezing them firmly, massaging them with her palms, and finally twisting her little, pink nipples between two fingers, washing them more diligently than she normally would as she made pleasant conversation with Glen.

Glen's eyes were locked on Madison's chest as he explained this-and-that about yard care.

In return, she continued to knead them and swirl her thumbs over her pointed nipples, smiling and nodding along to the conversation the whole time.

Madison slid her hands onto her stomach, twisting back and forth pleasantly as she leaned back into the water, rinsing a good amount of the suds from her body.

Her hands drifted lower onto her hips, and her smile softened a bit as she realized what she was washing next.

She had started from her arms and then worked her way from the neck down, and now her hands were at her hips.

Glen was about to see her wash her pussy.

Not wanting a delay to make the moment seem out of place, Madison refocused her smile on Glen, shook off her anxious hesitation, and casually slid a lightly soapy hand onto her crotch.

Glen didn't lose a beat in their conversation, but his eyes fully rested on Madison's hip area. As Glen spoke, Madison began scrubbing away at her groin, sliding her fingers along her inner thighs, onto her labia, and then running her fingers along the length of her slit.

His smile widened.

As she palmed circles over her crotch, then slid her fingers between her labia again to thoroughly wash her smooth cunt, it would look exactly like she was masturbating. Right in front of her elderly neighbor.

Madison swallowed hard and smiled sheepishly as Glen continued to chat, watching her hand and grinning the entire time.

As Madison stood there, diligently scrubbing at her privates, she realized that she didn't know what a "normal" amount of time to wash your crotch was. Ten seconds? A minute? How long could she rub her soapy pussy before it seemed like she was doing it deliberately, rather than just because she was washing her body?

Madison closed her eyes and rested her back against the smooth tile wall behind her, placing one palm flat against the wall for support while her other attentively washed her silky crotch.

As Glen spoke on in casual conversation, Madison's chin tilted up and she quietly bit her lip, continuing to massage between her legs as his words began to lose shape in her ears.

After a minute of sliding her palm and fingers across her slit, Madison began to feel a growing tension between her legs. Soap and suds or not, her retired neighbor was really watching her rub her pussy.

She looked deep into Glen's eyes as her middle finger found her clit. She was dimly aware that she had assumed a polite smile as she began to tease light circles over her nub.

Realization of how her exhibitionist instincts were betraying her washed over Madison. She shook her head as if to clear it and abruptly withdrew her hand, angling further into the water to quickly rinse off.

Glen stirred a bit, too, having been caught in the trance of watching the cute young wife vigorously wash her private bits right in front of where he sat.

The two awkwardly avoided each other's eyes for a second before Madison exhaled contentedly and shut the water off, turning back to face Glen and wringing out her hair.

"Towel, please?" Madison asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes at her old friend.

"Right," Glen bristled, hopping up from his chair and grabbing a fluffy towel from a nearby rack, quickly holding it out for Madison.

"Thanks," she beamed up at Glen with her bright green eyes, taking the towel and shyly clinging it to her chest.

The embarrassment over what she had just done was setting in, and those feelings mingled with the steam to paint her cheeks a brighter pink than they were before.

Glen smiled and took a step back, offering out his palm to help Madison over the shower curb.

"Well thank you, kind sir," Madison said with a wry smile, taking his hand and hopping out onto the bath mat right next to him.

She stood close enough that her breasts were only an inch from his body. For a moment, she contemplated hugging the kind, old man so that he could feel her warm, wet breasts pressed against him, but she quickly dismissed the thought.

Madison bit her lip and stepped away, wrapping the towel around her body and fixing it into a loose knot.

They stood close for a few seconds when another, much more tame idea popped into Madison's head.

"I'm going to do my makeup really quick," Madison said sheepishly. "Would you go over to my top drawer and grab me some underwear and a bra?"

"Right right right," Glen replied hastily, obviously thankful for a task to set their conversation back on track.

Glen strode from the bathroom back to the bedroom, setting his coffee down on the dresser and sliding the top drawer open.

"Any pair in particular?" Glen asked nervously from the other room.

"They all fit, just pick out whichever ones you like best," Madison hummed from where she stood by the bathroom mirror, quickly brushing some mascara through her long eyelashes.

"All right," Glen called back hesitantly. "I'll just find two things that match."

Madison smiled at her reflection in the mirror as she listened to her neighbor rifling through her drawer.

She quickly finished her makeup, brushed out her hair, and stood back to appraise herself in the mirror once more, tightening her towel high on her chest, covering her body from breast to middle-thigh.

"What have you got for me?" Madison cooed as she emerged from the bathroom, catching sight of Glen waiting nervously on the edge of the bed once again, a set of underwear laid out on the bedspread beside him.

"I just picked something out at random," he said with a cough, clearing his throat and darting his eyes away.

"Uh huh," Madison replied skeptically, an impish smile working across her lips as she approached the bed.

Glen had picked out a relatively plain black bra to go with one of her smallest, laciest pairs of black panties. Other than the color, the two items didn't match at all.

"Good choices," Madison giggled politely, picking up the small panties and holding them up for his inspection, raising an eyebrow at him.

"R--right," Glen stuttered through a shy grin. "Just the first ones that matched."

"Well, turn around," Madison chastised. "No peeking."

As Madison jokingly commanded Glen's discretion, she roughly pulled her towel off and threw it into his lap before he could comply. Glen awkwardly caught it and shot a quick glance along Madison's dainty, toned body before looking the other way.

Madison bent over and stepped into the tiny, black underwear, deftly pulling it over her firm, round ass and fixing the lace waistband flat. She then snatched the bra off the bed and slipped her arms through the straps and settled the cups onto her perky breasts, leaving only the strap unclasped.

"Would you mind?" Madison chirped, angling her back toward her elderly neighbor.

Glen turned back toward her and searched appraisingly until his eyes caught the unfastened band.

"Oh, not at all," he offered quickly, reaching up and deftly fixing the two halves of the clasp together, tenderly patting Madison's back once he finished.

"Well," Madison scoffed in surprise. "You sure know how to handle a bra clasp. You must have been quite the Casanova in your day."

"Ha!" Glen exclaimed, shaking his head and reddening a bit. "The only woman I ever charmed was my wife, and I haven't charmed another since she passed."

"That's not true," Madison pouted teasingly. "You've charmed me out of my clothes once or twice."