Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's fingers picked up speed, and quiet moans escaped her lips. She twisted in anguish as she masturbated, fully aware that her kind, old friend was likely staring directly at her.

He's looking.

She bit her lip hard, and a heavy tension started building inside of her, radiating from her crotch.

He's going to...

Her back began to arch as her hand sped up, furiously rubbing across the entire length of her pussy.

He's going to see me orgasm. The old man across the street is going to watch me orgasm.

She focused her entire attention on rubbing her clit with her fingertips, pressing hard and moving quickly. Her other arm reached up and desperately clung to the headboard as her moans grew increasingly desperate. Her eyes rolled back, and her voice caught in her throat.

Madison's climax ripped across her body. Her head swung back, and her knees pulled together tightly as the electric waves of pleasure erupted from her pussy, sending her entire body into a convulsing knot. She choked out weak, whimpering moans as her hand gripped her crotch.

As her body writhed in orgasmic spasms, she fought to open her legs back up wide.

If Glen was really watching, she wanted him to see everything.

She heard the static hum of ecstasy in her ears, and her embarrassment and hesitation were replaced with a blind, intense pleasure. The only thought that her racing mess of firing synapses could pull together was the fact that Glen was surely watching her cum.

She grabbed her cunt harder. She screamed.

--

Maddie lay there, gasping and sprawled out naked on the mattress as she struggled to catch her breath and pull her thoughts together.

Suddenly, she threw her legs over the side of the bed and sat up on the edge, absently fixing the mess of errant hairs that had clung to the layer of erotic sweat that had beaded on her forehead.

No, no, no, she thought to herself.

I went too far.

Madison couldn't raise her eyes to the window to see if she could still make out Glen's silhouette. The apprehensive knots in her stomach returned as a post-climax clarity set over her, and she realized that she had gotten completely lost in the moment while putting on a show for Glen.

She had just fingered herself to climax in full view of the sweet old man across the street. She had paraded around her home to get his attention. She had taken every semblance of casual interaction and thrown it out the window in favor of having a performative orgasm for Glen's enjoyment.

Every attempt to justify the act as an ordinary instance of self-gratification in her own home came up short. She was no longer in denial. She had just gotten off quicker than ever before in her life, and it was all because of her dear old friend watching her. This was pure exhibitionism.

It wasn't just the idea of being watched that drove her into a lusting stupor. It was the idea that Glen was watching.

She wanted to show off her body for him, she wanted him to enjoy the view of her rubbing herself, she wanted him to know what it looked like when she climaxed. She wanted Glen to get a complete, perfect view of her body as it riled in sensual bliss, to see the way she convulsed with pleasure as her orgasm claimed her. She wanted her neighbor to watch as she came.

Madison rose from bed and walked over to turn off the light. She braced herself on the wall for a moment, still out of breath and flying back and forth between shame, arousal, and worry that she had taken things too far.

Maybe he wasn't watching.

Finally, she pushed herself off the wall and drifted over to the window, her naked body illuminated only faintly by the moonlight that shined through. She stood there for a moment, too scared to glance into Glen's window.

She swallowed hard, sighed, and pulled her window shades closed.

Madison collapsed back into bed.

--

Madison awoke to a light knocking at her front door. She snapped awake, noticing that the sun was already growing bright. She had slept in.

"Damn it," she muttered groggily, wiping the sleep from her eyes and rolling out of bed. "Who would be--"

Maddie suddenly remembered that she had asked Glen if he wanted to chat at the same time this morning. He was probably knocking because she hadn't come to the downstairs window like usual.

"Shoot," Madison huffed as she rolled out of bed and sprinted for the bathroom, rushing to the sink and checking herself in the mirror.

She grabbed a hair tie and threw her frizzy hair into a ponytail, splashed some cold water on her face, and grabbed a towel to quickly dab it dry. In her rush, she didn't even have time to ponder over the anxious situation from the night before.

Madison wrapped the towel around her naked torso and made for the stairs, another round of light rapping signaling that her guest was still waiting by the door.

She threw the door open without delay, startling Glen, who was standing there with the usual two coffees.

"Morning, sweetheart," Glen laughed, looking his young neighbor up and down. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, I'm sorry," Maddie panted, holding the door open for the old man and stepping aside to catch her breath.

"I overslept and completely forgot about our plans."

Madison tried to fix the towel that was coming loose around her breasts and shot an apologetic smile up at Glen, her freckled face slightly pink from running around.

"Don't think anything of it," Glen chuckled, stepping inside and kicking his shoes off.

"Trouble sleeping last night?" He asked with a wide smile.

"What do you mean--" Madison's heart skipped a beat as the prior evening's indiscretion came back to her.

"You're usually up before the crows," Glen clarified casually. "You and I are usually the first folks awake come daylight."

Relief washed over her as she realized that he wasn't making a comment about her little performance.

Of course not, she assured herself. He has no reason to think that I was touching myself for him. Maybe he wasn't even looking.

"I've just been having trouble sleeping," Madison explained, shaking her head. "Here, let me carry those upstairs."

Madison took the two coffees from Glen and turned to walk up the foyer stairs, Glen following closely behind her.

As she reached the middle of the flight, she felt the knot of the towel pulling loose again.

To Maddie's surprise, her playful instincts snapped back into place, replacing any insecurity or awkwardness.

Madison let out a gasp as her towel unraveled and dropped to the stairs, apparently unable to catch it as her hands were holding the hot beverages.

Glen nearly ran face-first into her ass as she paused, but caught the railing and stopped himself just short.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," Madison pleaded in apparent embarrassment, turning to face Glen, bringing her thigh gap and smooth little cunt just two inches from his face as he was leaning forward toward where she stood a few stairs above him.

"Can you take these?" Madison pleaded, handing the drinks to Glen.

"Oh, right," Glen replied, distracted by the young wife's shaved crotch right at his nose.

Glen shook himself free from her beautiful little gap and took a step backward, grabbing the two coffees and averting his eyes as Madison leaned down to gather up the towel.

"I guess there's no reason to bother at this point, huh?" Madison said shyly, blushing and crossing her legs as she rolled the towel up.

"Ha," Glen laughed warmly. "Don't be shy on my account, this is your home. I don't mind, and you look perfect in just what God gave ya."

Madison smiled bashfully, uncrossing her legs and once again baring the full view of her slender, tan body to her sweet old neighbor. From his stance on the steps just below her, Glen could get a terrific look at the length of the little slit between her toned thighs.

"Well, come on, I've got to hop into the shower and get ready really quick, or my boss is gonna have my ass."

Madison and Glen ascended the stairs, heading straight to the bathroom this time. Maddie threw her towel over a rack, leaned into the shower to turn on the hot water, and smiled back at Glen as he set their drinks on the sink.

"You can scoot that vanity chair closer to the shower while we chat, if you want," Madison encouraged sheepishly.

"I just might, if you don't mind," Glen replied cheerfully.

As Madison stepped into the shower, Glen walked over to grab the chair and dragged it right in front of the open glass door, spinning it around so he could sit backward and rest his arms casually on the seat back.

"So, that boss of yours isn't giving you any grief, is he?" Glen asked as Maddie stepped into the water and began rinsing her hair.

"No, nothing like that," Madison explained as the water fell on her face. "He's just kind of intimidating. He's nice, but he's as big as two gorillas. He usually works at another branch, but he's been overseeing our team lately."

"He sounds like quite the character," Glen replied casually, looking directly at Madison's firm body as she spun every which way in the stream of hot water.

As they chatted, Madison began to relax and fall back into their usual cadence.

Glen smiled at her from where he sat just a foot or two away, and judging by his comfortable appearance, she started to think maybe he hadn't been watching her in bed after all.

Her nagging guilt washed down the drain along with her shampoo and conditioner. She hadn't ruined things with Glen after all.

Madison had been terrified that she had gone a step too far the previous night, but Glen either hadn't watched her touch her pussy for him, or he just didn't mind.

Along with Madison's relief, a tug of disappointment started to pull at her.

She didn't mind if Glen watched her touch herself, in fact, she craved the idea of showing him. If she caved to her exhibitionist desires, she would even let him watch her masturbate up close, she just didn't want to get carried away and make things awkward.

At this point, she was only 50-50 on whether Glen had seen her late-night performance, but whether or not he saw her orgasm, she couldn't stop thinking about touching herself for him again, at least like she did in the last shower.

She decided on a repeat performance.

"Ugh, the water feels so good," Madison purred, turning to face her neighbor as she massaged her tits. "I never want to get out."

"Don't go rushing," Glen encouraged her, his old, gray face basking in the view of her perky breasts. "Your time is yours, and if your boss is going to have your ass, he'll just have to wait his turn."

"Glen!" Madison shouted, breaking out into a bright laughter. "I've never heard you talk like that about anyone!"

"I didn't mean anything," Glen coughed, nervously taking off his glasses and wiping them with his shirt. "I am just saying you don't have to rush on his account. Managers come and go, and most of them are cranky one way or the other."

"Don't worry," Maddie replied in a comforting tone, "I promise you'll get your turn with my ass first."

Madison stuck her tongue at the old man, then turned around and bent at the waist, jutting her firm, sculpted ass directly at him and shaking it side to side teasingly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Glen apologized, struggling to avert his eyes from the undeniably spectacular view of his young friend's perfect pussy and asshole from behind.

"I shouldn't speak so sour, I'm sure he is a good guy," he added. "It's just so easy to get caught up in your work and lose all your young years worrying about it."

"Well," Madison hummed as she stood back up and resumed washing her body, "I can be a little late, I guess. The warm water is nice, and the company is good, so I guess my ass belongs to you for now."

Glen shook his head and blushed, trying not to smile but failing altogether. He grabbed his coffee off the sink and scooted his chair a little closer to the shower.

As the two of them joked, Madison became more and more comfortable, and the playful banter set her at ease. She decided that a long shower to help clear her head would be good.

"Did I ever tell you what my first job was?" Glen inquired warmly.

"I don't think you have," Madison replied, grabbing her razor and swiping her underarms quickly. "I'm guessing... a pool boy?"

"Close," Glen chuckled. "I was mowing lawns! It seems like I've spent half my life just mowing lawns."

"You do have the best-looking grass in the neighborhood," Madison praised, rinsing her razor in the water. "It must be the years of experience, this is about the only trimming I do."

Madison shook her razor at Glen playfully, setting it down in the shower nook. She then spritzed some cream into her palm and began lathering her legs, starting at the ankles, working up her calves and thighs, and then spreading a thin layer over her bikini area.

"Believe it or not, I used to shave my legs too!" Glen declared out of nowhere.

Madison looked startled at the statement for a moment, then burst out laughing again.

"What!?" She demanded as she propped a leg up against the shower wall near Glen and began steadily pulling the razor over her legs in long strokes.

"You don't strike me as the type, not that it's my business!"

"Well, it was for a good reason," Glen explained. "I might not have been a pool boy, but I was a good swimmer. There was a rumor going around that shaving your legs would make you swim faster, so all of the swim team boys stole their moms' or sisters' leg razors and started hacking their hair off!"

"That can't be true," Madison giggled as she finished shaving the tops of her thighs. "Does it really make a difference in the water?"

"I'm not sure about the water," Glen smiled wide, admiring her smooth, slender leg as she held it out in front of him. "It sure made a difference in the pant legs, though. I was itching for a week!"

Madison giggled and rolled her eyes, rinsing her razor clean in the water and nibbling her lower lip as she mentally prepared for the next step.

"You get used to it," Madison shrugged, still smiling at her neighbor. "I hate the feeling of having my hair grow out now, I shave almost every day."

Madison stepped out of the water stream and sat down on the shower floor right in front of Glen, parting her legs wide as she began to carefully shave between her legs, swiping slowly and skillfully over her intimate bits.

"I did notice that," Glen noted slowly, staring down at the beautiful, naked young wife in front of him.

"I guess shaving wasn't as popular back in your day," Madison smiled, leaning back against the tile and spreading her legs wider to give her neighbor a better view. "Outside the swim team, of course."

"Well, no, I guess not," the kind old man laughed, happy wrinkles creasing under his eyes. "Back in the 70s and 80s everyone had a bush!"

Glen gestured expansively as he raised his gray eyebrows, brandishing a toothy grin and causing another bellow of laughter from his pretty little neighbor.

"Glen! You did not just say that!" She squealed, struggling to finish her attentive shaving job as her shoulders heaved with laughter.

They both laughed as Madison set her razor to the side and remained seated in front of him as she splashed some water on her crotch to rinse away the last of the shaving cream.

"Mine just grows in so blonde and fine. I couldn't grow it out if I wanted to," Maddie mused as she traced a finger over her perfectly smooth labia, still fully bared to the old man. "Do you prefer them smooth or with some hair?"

Madison smiled up at Glen shyly, blinking her brilliant green eyes at him as she reclined deeper against the wall and parted her knees as far as they would go, giving Glen the best possible view of her shaved cunt for his evaluation.

"I don't know if I can say one way or the other," Glen muttered, smacking his lips dryly as he leaned forward over the chair back, closely inspecting Madison's pussy at her invitation.

"Glen, don't chicken out on me, I'm self-conscious now," Madison sulked, peering down between her own legs.

As Madison looked up at Glen bashfully, she used two fingers to gently part her labia more fully open, revealing the tender pink color of her inner furls, small clitoris, and the tiny, inviting entrance to her pussy.

"What do you think?"

Glen craned his neck as he leaned down as close to his perky little neighbor as he could, fixing his kind eyes on her freely presented cunt as tiny, errant drops of water started speckling his glasses.

"I do like the clean, smooth look," he admitted after a moment, still leaning close. "I think it suits a pretty, young girl like you, but I think yours would look great any way you kept it."

"Oh, Glen," Madison beamed, blushing brightly. "Thank you, I'm glad you--"

Madison drew her legs slightly closer together and looked away, a bashful smile hidden under a curtain of wet, blonde hair.

Glen sat back up casually but continued to smile down at his wet, naked neighbor where she sat on the shower floor.

"You know," Madison spoke after a quiet moment, "I tried out for the swim team once, but I never got the techniques down."

As Madison spoke, she reached for the bottle of mild soap and pumped a small amount onto her fingertips, settling back against the shower wall and smiling at Glen again as she began to gently wash slow circles over her pussy.

"There is a lot to keep in mind," Glen replied absently, leaning over the chair back and watching Madison's hand work over her crotch. "Breathing techniques, backstrokes, breaststrokes, freestyle and all that."

"I think I'm only good at doggystyle," Madison laughed up at him, still lathering her pussy in deliberate up and down motions.

"I think you mean doggy paddle," Glen chuckled, still admiring his blonde friend. "And you'd get a stern yelling at if you did that on the swim team, they were pretty strict."

"Did they make you wear a speedo and everything?" Madison asked with a wry smile, her washing speed increasing imperceptibly as they talked.

"They sure did," Glen smiled back. "Tight little water pants, a rubber hat, and not a stitch more!"

"No, way," Maddie laughed, scrubbing her slit briskly. "I have got to see a photo of this, I'm sure you pulled it off great!"

"I'll have to dig through some boxes and see if I've still got it," Glen joked. "Maybe it still fits!"

"Oh I'd love to see that," Madison beamed, shaking her head and laughing as she continued to wash her pussy faster and faster. "You know we're having a pool put in, as soon as it's done I want to see you out there in a speedo."

"Nobody wants to see that," Glen laughed, shaking his head as he watched Madison soapy hand work firm, quick strokes between her legs as she reclined on the shower floor with her knees spread.

The two of them continued to joke as Madison enthusiastically scrubbed her pussy, smiling up at her neighbor as her fingers worked across her slit and rubbed quick circles over her clit, her motions becoming more animated as they talked.

Madison realized that she had been washing her pussy for an awkwardly long time, allowing her elderly neighbor a close-up view as she worked. Glen's eyes were fixed between her legs as her fingers continued to stroke and swirl.

She knew that the moment had to end. There was no reason for her to keep going, but she found that she didn't want to stop. Her chest had begun to heave, as if her tits were trying to leap toward Glen. Her fingers were dancing between her labia quickly and attentively. Her clit was beginning to thrum like a bell chiming inside of her.

Glen cracked a joke, and Madison laughed, though her mind was racing in so many directions that she couldn't make out a word he said, and all the while she continued to finger her slit.