Neighbor Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing every inch of his cheeks, I feel him tugging gently on my cock. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold it in for, but I have to try. I don't ever want this to end.

Without warning, he sits up and turns over so we're facing each other.

He puts his hands around my waist, shoving them underneath me. Without saying a word, he flips me over with ease.

The head of his cock brushes against my ass, sending a tingle through me.

If I'm going to give up my ass to anyone, Evan is the man to give it to.

He leans over me, so his chest is touching my back. 'Want it?' he says, his breath hot on my ear.

'Yes,' I say.

'Say please.'

'Please.'

'Please what?'

'Please put your cock in me Evan.'

I feel his spit drip on my hole, followed by the head pressing against it. I take a deep breath. I know this will hurt, but I want it. I need it.

Evan pushes his cock inside and I gasp, feeling the girth stretching my hole. He puts his hands on either side of me, pressing into the mattress.

His cock is still going deeper. I feel it growing even harder inside me, filling me up.

It's sore at first but then the head brushes against my prostate. I moan loudly, pleasure travelling through my whole body. It's incredible.

'It feels so fucking good.'

'You've been wanting this for a while now, haven't you?'

'What?' I say, barely able to concentrate on anything beyond the feeling of his cock inside me.

'I know you've been watching me, Jeff. I know how badly you've wanted this.'

Evan grabs my arms and puts them behind my back. He puts my wrists together and holds his hand over them, taking total control.

He quickens his pace; his cock going in and out fast and hard. We're not just having sex now -- he is fucking me. Making me his.

'Tell me how bad you want it.'

'I've wanted it ever since I saw you, Evan. I couldn't admit it to myself before now. Please keep fucking me.'

My body is pressed into the mattress, my face on my side.

There's a photo of Evan and Hallie taken on their wedding day on the nightstand. Him in his black tux, her in her white dress.

He's going even faster now. The frame falls off the stand and the headboard rattles as he pushes every inch of his cock inside my hole, stretching it wide.

'This is my hole now man,' he says in my ear. He puts his hand around my throat, his lips brushing against my cheek. 'You understand?'

'Yes Evan, that's your hole.'

'I can fuck this hole whenever I want from now on, can't I?'

'It's all yours. Anytime you need it, I'll be here.'

His balls slap against my ass cheeks as he rams into me.

He lets go of my wrists and turns me over so we're facing each other again. When his cock goes in this time, our eyes are locked.

I kiss his neck as he continues to fuck me, tasting the salty sweat on his hot skin. I run my hands down his big, broad back until I'm grabbing his ass.

'I'm gonna cum,' he says.

'Cum in my ass Evan,' I say. My mouth is on his chest now, kissing his hairy pecs. 'Fill me up.'

'What do you say?'

I look up at him, smiling. 'Please.'

My stomach is already damp with precum. I grab my dick and jerk myself off. I can feel Evan's girth pulsing inside me.

'Please Evan,' I say again. 'Fill me up you stud.'

Evan arches his back and moans, shooting streams of cum inside me. I close my eyes and feel it filling my hole.

Seconds later, cum shoots from my own cock, coating my stomach.

Evan collapses on top of me and for the first time -- we kiss. His lips on mine, our tongues meeting. Our bodies are pressed together, his chest hair rough against my pecs.

We lie there for a few minutes, coming back down to earth.

***

'Should we get cleaned up?' I say eventually.

'No,' Evan says. 'You're going to go home and greet your wife with my cum still in your ass.' He smacks my left cheek.

A door downstairs opens and closes. 'I'm home,' Hallie calls.

'Shit,' I say, getting up.

Evan gets off the bed and starts putting his table away while I get dressed.

'When can we see each other again?' I say.

'We're next-door neighbors now, buddy.' He smiles. 'We'll be seeing each other all the time.'

'Evan, where are you?' Hallie calls.

'Up here, down in a sec,' he says.

He grabs my face and kisses me hard. 'See you next time.'

Breathless, I leave the room without another word.

I bump into his wife at the bottom of the stairs.

'Oh, hey,' she says, smiling. 'Your wife sure knows how to host a get together. I drank way more than I meant to. Did you boys have fun?'

'We sure did,' I say to Hallie, still feeling her husband's warm cum in my hole. 'Be seeing you.'

I'm smiling to myself by the time I open the front door. Looks like I've found my new gym buddy after all.

Just before I leave, I hear Hallie's voice upstairs.

'Evan, why is our wedding picture on the ground?'

12