Neighbor to Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just so small," she sighed and jerked the loose flesh of my shaft up over my head and down again several times, before letting me go and using her nails on my balls to tease my sensitive flesh. April stopped teasing me and laid her arm on my leg again.

"April, please," I pleaded while thrusting my hips.

"What?" She teased.

"Please touch me, please touch my little dick." I was practically begging.

"No."

"No?"

"I need to keep you compliant, horny, and compliant." She said. "Otherwise you might not enjoy our next two sessions as much." Just then I heard the bedroom door crack open, my body instinctively jumped and I tried to reach down to pull up my pants, but April wouldn't move.

"Well, what have you two been doing?" Eli laughed, she was wearing a different yet equally sexy outfit I'd never seen before, a silky matching black and white panty and bra with a see-through short cover-up.

"We're just hanging out," April immediately replied. "Don't worry, I am just keeping him on edge, no cummies for his w'ittle wiener."

"Well it's almost 2, Keith will be here soon, you better get ready." April hoped up and went to the other part of the adjoining space to set up her canvas. I reached down to pull my pants up, but Eli stopped me, literally putting her foot down on my clothes.

"No. You pulled them down, you keep them down." She said and pulled them the rest of the way off, leaving me with just my shirt on Porky Piggin it. "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

The doorbell rang, and April answered it.

"Hey Keith, thanks for coming."

"Anything for you A." He said in a cool baritone voice, giving her a hug and friendly kiss. "Well, you must be Honey," Hey smoldered looking my sexy wife up and down.

"Don't be rude, Todd stand up and greet the man," Eli smiled and reached out to take my hands and helped me up. I was wearing an old t-shirt that hung just low enough to cover my groin until I reached my hand out, then it lifted enough to show off my small hard wiener.

"Shit dude! A, is this some kind of cuckold thing, I thought it was an art thing?" He asked a little surprised by the situation but seemingly knowing a bit about it.

"Well like I said, I need a collection, not just a single work, and you'll be rewarded at the end. All the Honey you want." She teased nodding at Eli.

"I still don't understand why you want to do this... oh shit wait, you're the dude? You're the dude she drew aren't you?"

"That's right Keith, and we'd rather not have everyone in our lives knowing my husband has a toddler-sized wiener. And like April said, you do this, and then you can do this." She said pulling off her sheer cover.

"Well okay," He licked his lips and quickly started to undress. He took off his shirt and shoes and then looked over at my wife and asked for some help. Keith's body was more muscular in person than in the video, he was still thick but you could see his muscles more clearly defined. She eagerly knelt down and slipped his pants down, his large cock pressing firmly against his boxer briefs. I watched speechlessly as she wrapped her fingers under the waistband and slowly pulled them down, his powerful black cock sprang up in front of her. Eli lifted his dick examining the length, girth, color, and heft.

Keith's cock was already about 7-inches and quickly grew another inch or so. The base of his cock seemed to be the largest part, but no part of him was small. And hanging beneath his rigid cock was a large dark black hairless sack. My wife felt his balls, gripping them snuggly and feeling their size. Eli rarely touched my balls, and the few times she did, she handled them like delicate eggs, but with Keith is what like she knew his larger more masculine testicles could take more. She lifted his cock up and licked his balls, sucking on his sack and jacking his cock. She let his dick rest on her head and kneaded his sack with both hands.

"Ready," April coughed out reminding Eli and Keith why they were there. Like Jason before, April focussed on drawing Keith for an hour, my wife was never more than a few feet away from that strong black cock, and frequently teased his dick and balls keeping him hard, on edge, and ready to fuck her when April was done. I am not sure who was more excited for April to finish, Eli, Keith, or me. I looked down and the head of my little wiener was purple, the skin so taut it was shiny, I didn't want to touch it too much out of fear of shooting my load and not enjoying it as much.

"Todd," April chimed, "Can I get you to stand next to Keith, I am having a hard time with the proportions for his dick, it's harder than I thought to make something so big look as tiny as you.

I stood beside Keith and lifted my shirt up so April could get a better view of my little guy.

"Oh baby," Eli frowned looking at my small dick next to Keith. "It's just not fair is it?" She got up and grabbed the tape measure from the drawer and measured Keith's cock. "Nope, not fair at all, this man has a 9-inch cock, that's almost three times your size, and..." She paused measuring the girth around the base. "Damn, 6 and 1/4 inches, his width is almost twice your length!

She put the tape down and wedged herself between us, taking his cock in her right hand and my wiener in her left. I let out a small whine and immediately thought I was going to explode when she touched me. She felt the difference between us, looking down at Keith's superior cock, slowly jerking him, but just holding my little guy. I felt so small, so insufficient watching my wife's white hand working that black cock. My dick pulsated in her other hand, and she quickly let go.

"Hold on," Eli said and went down the hall to our bedroom, returning with the handcuffs she had purchased and cuffed my hands behind my back. "I don't want you losing control and jerking that little thing." She teased and gave my dick a flick with her fingers.

"Almost done," April announced and gave us a countdown, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. There I am finished!" She beamed with pride looking at her work.

"Can I move now?" Keith asked, April told him he could do whatever he wanted. He grabbed Eli around her waist and pulled her to him kissing her deeply, groping my wife's breasts, and then grabbing her ass with both hands picking her up pressing his face between her tits. Eli kept her bra on, but that didn't keep Keith from kneading them.

"Fuck me, Keith, take me right here in front of my husband." Eli gasped and slipped her panties off. Keith picked her up and moved her over to the dining table we had moved against the wall, setting her down on the edge of the table. I moved over beside them and watched as he rubbed his cock against her already well fucked cunt. He slipped his head in and back out again, partly teasing and partly making sure she was ready for his much larger size.

"Please," Eli panted. Keith pushed in about halfway and slowly fucked my wife going deeper in with every couple of thrusts.

"All the way, I want you all!" Keith pushed deep inside my wife, bottoming out with the large base of his cock stretching my wife's pussy. "FUCK YES!" Her legs shook, her body trembling with her first orgasm with Keith. This only encouraged him, and he began deep fucking my wife, pulling almost all the way out and back down to the hilt again, fucking harder and faster.

"ToDD!" She cried out, "OH TODD!" She breathed, "It's so good, so good baby, thank you for letting me do this." She said between moans and high-pitched cries of pleasure.

"I am cumming again!!" She called out and threw her head back holding on to Keith's neck and riding his cock to her second orgasm. She laid back on the table as Keith continued to fuck my wife, she looked over at me and grabbed my balls.

"His cock is so much bigger than yours honey. It's so good... It's not your fault." She said as she gripped me tighter, but I wasn't sure what she meant by it.

"Yeah," Keith huffed, pumping faster. "Yeah... YEAH... OH YEAH!!" His body tensed as his cock convulsed inside my wife, pushing her over one final time. Her body responding to his pulsating cock, she gripped my balls harder pulling me to her. My dick touched her leg as Eli and Keith climaxed over and over again.

Keith slowly pulled his spent cock out, the condom was full of his thick white cum. He pulled it off and plopped it down on the table beside my wife. Eli stayed laying on the table as Keith cleaned himself up. I stepped between my wife's legs and looked down at her red swollen pussy gaping open. With my hands still cuffed behind me, I tried to stick my dick inside her but she was too far back on the table and couldn't reach her cunt with my much smaller penis.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked sitting up and looking at me between her legs. "Oh," She laughed, "Were you trying to have sex with me? Your tiny wiener can't reach me can it?"

"No," I confessed.

"I am not sure you would feel much anyway, he really stretched me out."

"And, Peter still gets a turn and he's even thicker than Keith, about the same length but damn that man is thick," April added.

"I am not sure I can take much more," Eli smiled and got off the table still naked. "I better go soak in the tub and get ready for him though."

"Well, if you need help we can double team him," April generously offered.

"Thanks, A, and thank you, Honey, maybe we should do this again sometime." Keith smiled and headed out.

Eli went to soak in the bath but came back with my cage in hand. She shoved my hard dick inside the cage and locked me up, giving April the key and leaving us alone again. April made me promise to keep my pants off before she uncuffed my wrists and then ordered a pizza.

After about 45 minutes of sitting on the couch with April teasing my balls the pizza arrived.

"You mind getting that?" April asked.

"Haha, very funny."

"I am serious, go get the door."

"Please don't make me do this." I pleaded.

"Fine, but you'll owe me." April bounced up and got the door, made small talk with the delivery driver, and closed the door. We each got a couple slices and drinks and went back to the couch.

"Put your plate down, first you'll eat me, and then you can eat," April said pulling her shorts and panties off and tossing them aside. She slumped forward on her seat pointed at the floor between her legs. I knelt down and looked at April's tight young twat, her lips were beautifully large, and her clit stuck out like a small tongue that I greeted with a series of small kisses.

"That's nice, Todd." She cooed and rubbed my head. April grabbed her pizza and kept eating and watching tv as I dove in sucking her clit and licking her cunt, She was musky sweet, her pussy was so bare it seemed either waxed or lasered. The soft bare skin was a treat and I desperately wanted to make her cum, I wanted her to know I could make her feel good, even with a small penis.

I slowly inserted a couple fingers while lapping at her lips, she slid even farther down off the cushion. I licked the thumb on my other hand and slowly inserted it up her ass, thumbing her hole, sucking her clit, and working her pussy now with three fingers. April gasped and was writhing in pleasure, her legs wrapped around my back drawing me in closer and tighter. I worked her faster and pushed in deeper, till she huffed and moaned, her stomach fluttered and her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

"GOD YES!" She grunted and continued to use me as her toy, my hands, my tongue, my face, were all hers to use. She slowly came down off her orgasm releasing me and caressing my head.

"Thank you, see I told you you're a good man." She smiled and grabbed her napkin wiping her soaked cunt, before pulling her panties back on. We sat there watching tv and eating like nothing really happened. My small dick was hard and aching in my cage, I wanted to jerk it, and subconsciously played with my balls and tugged at my cage until it was almost time for Peter.

April got up and prepared her new canvas, her pencils, and adjusted the lighting in the room, now that it was getting darker outside. And then Eli came down the hall from the bedroom wearing a familiar and sexy outfit, it was her white lacy bridal night teddy.

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby," I said lustfully.

"Well it's the only way you do it," She snickered, then walked over to me and kissed me passionately, and reached between legs giving my balls a tight squeeze.

"April says Peter has a very impressive cock, have you seen it?"

"Yes," I shared.

"Well, what did you think?"

"It's big, thick, and strong and curves up like a rhino horn," I told her.

"As soon as he's done I want you to try to fuck me okay? I want to see if I can feel you're little peanut inside me after he's stretched me out with his thick horn."

"What if I can't feel anything?"

"Then," She turned around and rubbed her ass on my cage, "then you don't deserve it" She smiled.

"You guys ready? He's here." April announced and met Pete at the door before he had a chance to ring the bell.

"Hey April," He gave her a quick and somewhat awkward side hug. "Todd. Elizabeth." He nodded his greeting towards us. "Wow, you look amazing!" Directing his focus on my wife.

"Let's get you ready." April chimed.

"Are you sure about all this?" Pete asked, "I mean... are you guys okay?" He seemed genuinely concerned about us and we assured him we were more than okay. April gave him a few instructions and then he asked where he should disrobe.

"Relax Peter, would you like a drink or something?" Eli asked. Peter isn't a particularly attractive man, not ugly just very average, he's a thick, broad-chested manly guy. Pete took a couple shots of whiskey, while April and Eli tried to help him feel more comfortable, and slowly undressed him till he was down to his black boxer briefs.

Eli stood in front of him while April reached in and felt his cock. "Can I show it to her?" She asked, and then pulled his cock out while pulling his underwear down.

"Shit!" Eli huffed. Peter's cock was totally limp but his cock and balls were huge like they belonged on someone twice his size. His cock hung maybe 6-7 inches but flopped out and down with a noticeable heft, he reminded me of a roll of canned biscuits, and his fat white cock dangled in front of a set of giant, furry balls.

"Let's get you hard," April smiled and called Eli over with a nod of her head. Eli's breasts jiggled with every step, and Pete was watching every one of them. April grasped his cock and gave him a few tugs, while Eli knelt down and prepared to suck him.

"Open very wide," April laughed, and held his cock out to my wife, feeding it to her like offering a bite of a hot dog. Eli sucked Pete's cock and played with his balls, he grew harder, longer, and even thicker till his massive dong was rigidly sticking out and up as he arched toward the ceiling, His meaty member was shocking in person, fat, veiny, and so hard it looked like my wife could hang from it.

"My God!" Eli cussed as she continued slobbering all over Pete's dick, no longer able to take much more than just his fat head in her mouth. I didn't think he was much bigger than Keith, but now seeing him in person I can't believe this mammoth dong was real, and attached to a man that lives across the street.

"Alright, now just keep him like that for the next hour," April instructed and moved to the canvas to start sketching. Eli stayed nearby on the floor, waiting and hoping to fluff Peter's cock, minutes ticked by and he showed no signs of softening. 20 minutes in and he was still rock hard 30 minutes - no change, 45 minutes - it was like he was made of marble. I had grabbed a chair and sat near April staying out of the way, but giving me a great view.

"Eli, can you give him a few tugs?" April asked, but I couldn't tell he really needed it. She quickly and gladly complied and jerked his thick pole using both hands and leaving a lot of flesh untouched.

"He's so thick, so hard... I am going to need some lube." Eli said and went to the bedroom and returned with a bottle of lubricant.

"I got this with the dildo." She smiled and slathered Peter's cock with the glistening fluid and went back to work stroking his massive tool. My sexy wife jacked Peter's dick and while he didn't get any bigger or harder his dick turned from a light pink to a dark purple and gray.

"I think that's good," April announced, and looked over at me with a knowing smile, she just wanted to give both Eli and Pete a little treat. Eli stopped playing with Peter's cock and he let out a deep grunt of disappointment. Eli rubbed her oiled hands on her breasts making them shiny and even more prominent.

"Almost done," April sang out. My little locked-up dick was painfully swollen, and the harder it got the more painful it was. I found myself tugging at the cage trying to give my dick some more space, but it just looked like I was trying to jerk off.

"Oh Todd, stop playing with your little wiener, it's all locked up and will stay that way till I say so." Eli barked. "You like seeing Pete's cock don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"And you like seeing me touch him."

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"I...I like watching you with other men, bigger men, I want to watch you fuck his huge cock, Eli." I confessed.

"Three more minutes," April said.

"Ask Peter to fuck me, Todd. Ask him to put his huge cock in my tight pussy and fuck me wearing the same outfit I wore on our honeymoon." Eli placed her hands on my legs and ran them up to my groin, and teased my balls. "Ask him." She flicked more sore testicles.

"Please, Pete. Please fuck my wife. Fuck her Pete, fuck her till she can't take anymore, and keep fucking her. Please, Peter."

"Done!" April shouted.

Peter stepped up behind Elizabeth, grabbed the lube, and slathered his cock. Eli looked back at him and then up to me sliding her panties down and presenting her pussy to him for rear entry.

"Are you ready?" She asked. Her face lit up as Peter rubbed his fat hard cock against her cunt. And though she had already been pounded by two men much larger than me she showed no signs of wanting to stop.

"Gentle, Pete. She's used to Todd's little dick." April directed. Pete slowly worked his fat knob inside my wife, Eli winced with pain as he spread her open and slid his rock-hard dick inside her. She grasped my legs, bracing herself, taking his massive size. Eli dropped her head to my lap, her breath was hot against my balls as she heaved, taking more and more of Peter deep inside her.

"Oh my god!" She growled, whimpered, and cussed as her pussy was stretched wider. "He's so big." She panted. "Uhh!" She moaned, "Fuck he's so big." She cried out. I looked over my wife to Peter, who looked like he was still inches away from bottoming out.

"You can do this Eli, you can do it for me." I encouraged. April came around and knelt beside me.

"Just let yourself go, open yourself up to him, breathe, relax, and breath." She coached. Soon my wife was moaning, grunting, adjusting to Peter's colossal cock. And then the grunts turned to huffs of pleasure as Pete's fat horn worked her cunt.

"Oh my god. Oh my GOD. OH, FUCKING COCK!" She blurted, her body shaking hard as she erupted with an orgasm. Eli pressed into me, wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me to her. She dropped her head to my crotch kissing, licking, and sucking my tender balls. Peter kept pumping away, and as much as I was loving the oral attention I really wanted to see his fat cock stretching my wife's pussy.

"Look at her Todd," April breathed in my ear, "Have you ever made her cum like that? No, of course not, how could you with that little dick." She teased while rubbing my chest and leaning over my shoulder, her face right next to mine. "You can't see much from here can you?" She was reading my mind. "Let's go to the bedroom," April said, grabbing Peter by the hand and pulling him away from my wife. His thick glistening cock stood firm from his body. Elizabeth turned around and was met at eye level with the tool that had been drilling her.