Neighbor to Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you're huge!" She snickered. April grabbed Peter's cock and led him down the hall, Eli and I quickly followed. She pushed him down on our bed and started sucking Peter off, giving my wife a little break.

"Come here," She directed my wife to straddle Peter, stepping aside and allowing her room to mount this monstrous appendage. April pulled me close and put my hand on Peter's dick, telling me to put it in Eli's cunt.

I'd never touched another man's dick before, and it wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't like touching a dildo, it wasn't rubbery and cold like that. His dick was warm, almost hot, and I felt him throb and tense in my hand and imagined that would be very different than a fake cock inside my wife. And, he didn't feel like my dick either, the size and the rigidness of his member were strikingly different, it was still fleshy and had a bit of give to it, a spongy nature, its fullness was impressive. I found myself feeling the entire thing base to tip, I explored his cock with both hands, I was mesmerized by his dick.

"Give it to her Todd," April said snapping me back to the moment. I rubbed my wife's opening with his head as she slowly swallowed him, taking more and more of his fat eel inside her. She sat on him halfway inside her rocking her hips, feeling him stretching her deep inside.

She sat up and slipped her bra off revealing her large milk-filled breasts. Peter grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her harder, faster, and deeper. I moved over to the side of the bed, and with every thrust I could see his huge cock filling Elizabeth's gut, pressing against her body from the inside. She arched backward and placed her hands on her belly feeling his fat cock pressing inside.

"Oh, Jesus!" She panted, "Oh GOD! Yes, I'm... oh GOD!" She murmured as she came once more, she continued with moans, and gasps, and then reached up gripping her breasts. "What the fuck!!" She cursed and both tits erupted with milk, like 100 tiny pinpricks in a water balloon her nipples squirting milk all over Peter under her. Peter flipped her on her back and kept pounder her cunt, she tried to cover her nipples, but it proved fruitless, so I leaned over and sucked her tit taking her milk and swallowing it, gulp after gulp.

"How much longer!" She panted,

"Almost there," Peter bleated with determination on his face. "Where do you want it?"

"I don't care," Eli gasped, and then I realized he wasn't wearing a condom, and I knew Eli hadn't restarted her birth control either. "Just cum inside me Peter, I want to feel it."

"Fuck!" Peter snorted as his body convulsed on top of my wife filling her with his semen.

"PETER!" She cried out and came yet again feeling him shoot deep inside her. Minutes passed, Peter kept pumping into my wife and slowed his thrusting until he was done. He sat up and pulled out, followed by a flood of thick white cum from my wife's pussy. His dick was still erect but not as hard as before.

"Are you done?" April asked sounding disappointed.

"I can go again," He smiled, April quickly pulled her panties and top off, and pulled Peter to the loveseat in our room. He sat down and she mounted his lap taking his dick that had just been in Eli, and shoving it inside her.

"Can you unlock me?" I asked my wife, "You said I could fuck you when Peter was done." I reminded her.

"I don't think I can do it, Todd. I am so tired, so sore," She said clamping her legs together. "And April has your key somewhere,"

"April," I asked interrupting her fucking, "can I have my key please?"

"It's on the easel" She answered between huffs and sighs. I went to the easel that still had the canvas on it, and saw my key hanging on it. I reached out to grab it and looked at the drawing of Peter, and was shocked to see she hadn't changed the size of his cock like she said she would. Then I looked at the one of Keith she had placed against the wall, and again he was sporting a full thick cock, and the same with Jason's picture.

"What the hell!" I thought and went back to the bedroom still in my cage. I was angry, confused, and felt lied to.

"What the hell April? You didn't change their dicks in the drawings!" I snapped.

"Oh Todd, did you really think that was going to do anything? I can't undo what's been done, I am sorry everyone is going to know you have a small dick but didn't this take your mind off it?" She smirked looking over at me as Peter filled her young snatch with his horse cock.

"Here baby," Elizabeth said, calling me to her. She grabbed the key, unlocked my cage, and took the device off of me. My small penis quickly grew to its full 3 and a half inches. "Here just forget about all that for now." She said and laid back on the bed with her legs spread inviting me to take her.

I looked down between her legs and her pussy was visibly stretched out, she gaped open having been thoroughly spread open by three much larger cocks in one day. I moved closer to her and stroked my dick, and couldn't help but compare it to Peters. It's so much smaller than his, there's no way I can compete with him, I thought. I looked again at Eli's cunt, and saw a flow of Peter's cum oozing out. Eli sat up on her elbows and looked up at me.

"Do it, baby, I want to see if I can feel it." I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the very edge of the bed and plunged my pecker inside her. She was cold and felt so different than she ever had before, and I had to look down to make sure I was really in her. I bent my legs and angled my dick up, and could feel her on the bottom of my dick, but not enclosed around it. I might as well had been fucking her open palm.

"Oh, Todd," My wife giggled, "I really can't feel it, can you?" She asked sitting back up and looking down at her cunt.

"No," I whimpered, "Can you suck if instead?" I pleaded feeling embarrassed and defeated. She laid down on her side and pulled me to her inviting me to fuck her mouth. I realized my dick was covered with Peter's cum, but quickly slipped my dick in my wife's mouth.

"Fuck!!" I heard coming from the loveseat, I watched as April shuddered experiencing a powerful orgasm. Eli clamped down on my dick and sucked it while I made small thrusts fucking her warm mouth.

"God Peter!" April cried again, "Fill me, Peter!" She sighed, as Peter complied and came deep inside her. And immediately I shot my small load down my wife's throat as she continued to suck my little dick.

"Oh ELI!" I groaned and held her head to my dick while she continued to suckle it till I was soft.

Peter, got up and went to the bathroom and then went to the other room and got dressed. I lay on the bed with my wife, and April lay next to me. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and close, and knew Peter had left, I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the shower, and the warmth of a body beside me. I looked over and found April cuddled up beside me. And then I heard my wife's phone vibrating, I picked it up and saw message after message of friends and family texting her about the picture of me linked on social media.

Life was a bit awkward for the next several weeks, particularly that first day back at work. My co-workers didn't say anything to me about it, but I overheard several conversations and saw a lot of whispering when I entered a room. Weeks later my assistant finally asked about it, I eventually wound up showing it to her, and masturbating in front of her on a regular basis.

April eventually went to the art school and moved to be on campus, but she didn't leave her shed friends with nothing. Now, my wife gets texts throughout the week from men asking if we have any honey, and if she says yes, she meets them in the shed, sometimes she sucks and sometimes she fucks, but she always comes back to me.

Peter's wife eventually figure out what was going on, but she wasn't mad at Peter, in fact, she seemed a bit relieved to have the help keeping his cock satisfied. They both come over occasionally and take turns fucking Peter while teasing my little dick.

It takes my wife a day or two after fucking some of the bigger guys before I can feel her again, but it doesn't seem to be permanent, at least not yet. Even Maggie comes over sometimes to help with the baby and usually spends some time dominating me and humiliating my little dick like April used to do. And, we just found out Eli is pregnant again, I don't know for sure who's it is, but our two kids will only be 11 months apart and she wants to call it Peter if it's a boy or April if it's a girl.