Neighborhood BBQ

Story Info
New neighbors have surprise for new neighborhood.
2k words
4.11
29.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lflyer82
lflyer82
54 Followers

The BBQ

My wife Amber and I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood on Long Island in New York. There are several families like ours without children on our block. There is always some good-natured kidding about who will be the first to have children. But the pressures to earn a living and get ahead always seem to take precedence. There is a women's club that meets monthly, and the guys often go out to play golf or pickleball on weekends. There is rarely anything that happens to break the routine of our lives, and everyone seems to be very happy with that.

All of that changed last week when a new couple moved into a vacant house just two doors down from our house. Their names were Gil and Nicky. We guessed that they were in their late twenties and were very attractive. A moving van brought their stuff rather than moving by themselves as many of us had so we figured that they were financially comfortable. Nicky was invited to join the women's group and she happily accepted, and Gil said he'd like to learn to play pickleball with us the first weekend that they were here. It wasn't too long before the normal routines settled back in as the new couple was subsumed into our regular activities.

On the first weekend in July, Gil and Nicky invited our whole group to a BBQ and all eight couples accepted. We congregated in Gil and Nicky's back yard and found it to be large and beautifully appointed, with a very large stone, wood fired BBQ and firepit. There was a large hot tub with enough benches to adequately handle all of us.

We were chatting among ourselves and marveling at the layout of their backyard when Gil came out to welcome us. He said they were contemplating putting in a pool next to the hot tub but that would probably not happen until next summer. Their hot tub was so big it was hard to imagine what their pool would be like. Meanwhile he invited us to just drop by when we wished to avail ourselves of the hot tub and the firepit. He then got the grill started and called into the house to telling Nicky to bring out the meats and vegetables.

There was a collective gasp when Nicky appeared. She was totally naked carrying a tray with the meats and said she'd be right back with the vegetables and condiments. She turned around much to the delight of the men and the gasps of the women as she retreated into the house to get the rest of the food. When she brought out the next tray, she placed it on the table next to the first tray and proceeded to kneel at Gil's feet resulting in more shocked reactions from the guests. Nicky had a lithe dancer's body, with small, firm looking breasts, and a blond tuft of hair on her pussy. She moved gracefully and acted as though her nudity was perfectly normal. If you've been following the Eddie and Amber stories you know that Amber is no slouch in the beautiful body department. Just a little more rounded, bigger breasts, and she never bothers to trim her pubes.

Gil had Nicky rise. "Nicky you may rise and help our guests get drinks and hot hor d'oeuvres." She quickly rose. "There are galvanized garbage cans filled with ice behind the grill containing beer, soda, and white wine. You have your choice of paper or plastic cups. Help yourselves to what you want while I get more snacks." She returned immediately with trays of pigs in blankets and small potato puffs and other finger food to nosh while we waited for the chef to get the meats going. We men had trouble keeping our eyes off Nicky as she walked among us with her trays of food. There were lots of bruised ribs among the men as their wives elbowed them mercilessly, trying to stop the constant ogling of Nicky's nakedness.

Julie, one of our neighbors, and the de facto leader of the women's group, finally broke the ice and asked the question that was on everybody's mind." Nicky, why are you nude?" "When I'm on our property, Gil requires that I be naked. Of course, when the weather is inclement, and I have to be outside, I can wear clothes just like everyone else." "Are you Gil's slave?' "It's a little more complicated than that, but in its simplest form, yes, I must obey him in every way. "

Julie didn't want to leave it at that, much to the obvious dismay of Nicky. "Are you Gil's sex slave? Could Gil require you to have sex with other people, both men and women?" "Yes, Gil has done that on occasion." "Why do you allow yourself to be used like that?" "I don't feel that I am being used at all. I do what I do of my own free will. I love Gil and know that he loves me and would never require me to do anything outside my comfort zone." "Does that mean that Gil could tell you to have sex with my husband?" "He could, but he wouldn't without finding out if it was okay with both of you. And because of our proximity as neighbors, he would probably require my okay as well, but you would have to ask him to be certain. We have no intention of breaking up families. We have a different lifestyle I admit, but as far as sex is concerned, we keep it entirely to ourselves and those friends who share our interests. My nudity today was our way of introducing you to our lifestyle. Sooner or later one or more of you would have noticed something odd in our behavior. We just wanted to get it out in the open and therefor out of the way. We don't want it to interfere with our friendship with each of you. If you want to know more, you're welcome to come by any time and discuss it.":

We have been very happy that you invited us to join in the group's activities and would like to continue to do so. But this BBQ was just to help you to understand that our lifestyle is different from what you probably consider normal. We have no intention offending any of you. Sometimes we have friends over who share our proclivities and you have our assurance that when we do, nothing will happen outside our house that you would find offensive. Finally, we hope that you will continue to allow us to join you in your group activities." Gil joined the conversation at that point, "since some of you are obviously uncomfortable with Nicky's nudity, Nicky please put some clothes on. Everyone, the food is ready. please come up and get burgers, or franks or any of the other foods that are available on the grill or on the trays that Nicky has brought out."

The rest of the BBQ proceeded without a hitch except for the fact that Nicky was constantly getting surreptitious glances from both men and women. The other difference was that the conversation frequently went back to Nicky's nudity and Gil and Nicky's master/slave relationship. The idea of joining them in their lifestyle was discussed openly by several of the men, but the women were more reticent to openly discuss their interest, if any.

Out of the blue Julie asked Gil if he "would you have Nicky eat me out sometime." Julies words were slightly slurred, and it was clear that the wine was doing the talking. Gil said no time like the present. Before Julie could object, Gil told Nicky to go to Julie and help her to strip. Julie shrieked wait; I didn't mean now. But Nicky already had Julies' shorts around her ankles and was reaching for her panties. Julie was red as a beet as Julie's husband asked Nicky to stop and helped Julie get her shorts back on. Julie's embarrassed husband took her home explaining that he had a busy day tomorrow. He was sorry but they had to leave the party early. After profusely thanking our hosts for the wonderful food and drink the husband dragged Julie around the side of the house and out into the street.

Calm had returned to the group once again and we enjoyed the food and chatted with our neighbors. Two of the men asked Gil if they could use the hot tub with just their underwear on. Gil said he preferred that that they adhere to his strict no clothes policy that was stated on the plaque by the hot tub. Amber heard that conversation and said, "c'mon Eddie, let's get naked and try out the hot tub." She grabbed my hand and started taking off her top at the same time. I was pulling off my tee shirt and then hopping along as I kicked off my sneakers. There were already three guys and one gal in the tub, but it was very big and could easily handle many more.

We walked down the few steps at the side of the hot tub and found a place to sit along the rim. Amber just slipped into the water and came over to look up at me and said, "What is your wish master?" Hearing Amber call me master the three guys that were in the tub slid down lower into the water almost in unison to hide their Amber inspired boners. I recalled that happening a lot on our honeymoon. Amber just has that effect on men. Amber pushed my knees apart and, snakelike, slithered up out of the water pressing her body on mine until she was on her tip toes and gave me a big wet kiss. Then she slowly slid back down until she impaled herself on my cock which had expanded at the word master. She stayed there as the hot tub became crowded. With so many bodies as cover she began to slide up and down driving me crazy. I didn't want to come while we were in the hot tub believing that it would be rude to leave cum in someone's hot tub, so I managed to get her to stop.

With things calming down, Gil had Nicky bring out a tray with miniature brandy snifters, each with what looked like about 2-21/2 ounces of brandy. Nicky carried the tray around and offered each of us a snifter. I had never had anything like that before and thoroughly enjoyed sipping my drink.

Nicky looked around at all of us. "Well, it's been lots of fun. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. However, the parties over and it's time to call it a night. If anyone has any energy, I would appreciate some cleanup help. There was a lot of glancing at watches, at the pattern of the bricks on the patio and generally away from Nicky as the group moved, like a herd of cattle, toward the side of the house and the safety of the street. But no fool Nicky, she had her clothed off before the exodus got a step or two away and every man did an about face and began fighting over what they could do to help. The women gave a group sigh and stayed behind to help where they could at same time keeping an eye on their men.

After we helped with the cleanup it was time to enjoy some private time with my wife. We gathered up our belongings, found Gil and Nicky and thanked them for the wonderful party. Told them that we had a really fun time, and we needed to head home. Living only two doors away, Amber decided that we didn't need to get dressed. I started to move furtively down the street, looking left and right, but Amber stopped me and told me to straighten up and walk like its normal. In matters sex related I always let Amber be in control, so I did straighten up, stopped looking around and walked casually home. Needless to say, we enjoyed fucking long into the night and picked up Sunday morning where we left off.

Gil very dynamic man, dominant and seduced one of athe women in our group.

I'm considering telling you more about our neighborhood in future Eddie and Amber installments.

lflyer82
lflyer82
54 Followers