All Comments on 'Neighborhood Bitch Ch. 02'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

so sexy ,can i have the leash when you have finished with it please , i want to read the next chapter soon.

Eros5150Eros5150about 11 years ago
Good job

This is an exciting fun read. I usually find chaptered stories to get too long and repetitive, but this is a fun one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is great!!!

I hope you continue...I'm loving this!

oldauthoroldauthorabout 11 years ago
Where have you been?

I am rarely surprised by good writing on Literotica, but I have to say that you are one of the few I would call "good" on this website. Both chapters of Neighborhood Bitch had a smooth flow that permitted the reader to almost experience the events first-hand and the story plot seemed to be well thought-out; a story line that I'm sure has actually happened for many. Thanks for a good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this series and will look for more of your work in the future.

dmdboidmdboiabout 11 years ago
Awesome

So far this series is GREAT!!! I thought it progressed too quick with him sucking off the other guys. Would have liked that to "cum" later. But all in all I can't wait for the next installment.

patmapatmaabout 11 years ago
nice story!

i would love to be the neighborhood bitch, or at least a chastised cuckold cleanup boi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Write Faster

I'm waiting. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

You got me hooked now. Please, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, please continue adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great job

i love your story and hoping u might have more coming out soon. will the main character suck his friend again i hope so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More, i keep coming back to see if you added more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

Come on write more I want to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This story is so good, please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
write more!!!!

Please write more this story is so good and i need to know what happens next plllleeeeaaaaaaasssssee!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!!

I've been aching for the next chapter.. please. I'll do anything to read it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue -- please please please !!!

Like all the other readers, I can't wait for the next chapters. This story is not only well-written, it's very exciting and really hits home with me. I too am the neighbourhood faggot cock-sucker. The older men on the street love feeding me their cocks and shooting their loads down my throat and in my man-pussy too. I love getting fucked and they love shoving their big cocks in my ass. In this 2nd chapter I think you are now realizing that you are in fact "gay" and that you love it !!! This is something I realized a while ago. It's great, isn't it !!!

Please please please continue with the next chapters.

curiousofcockCCCcuriousofcockCCCover 10 years ago
More please!!

that was excellent, i'm reading it while sitting in my living room with family around and my cock is throbbing in my pants! More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I too sucked!

I too was "tricked" by a friend to suck his cock. I enjoyed it so much that I made excuses to go over to his house to work on a school project. One day his father walked in on me gulping down his son''a cock. He was a serious bike rider, and was sweaty in his spandex biking clothes. I stopped sucking but still had Tommy's cock in my mouth. I noticed a ,distinct outline of a growing cock pushing against his spandex. He said son let me show you how to handle a cock sucking faggot. He taught me well and even brought biking buddies over for me to suck. I still got to suck Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny

This story is truly fantastic and not only very horny but reminds me of my uncle and his 2 neighbours using my mouth and tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!

Damn that was hot, we need a new one and fast, please update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

Great story I beat off twice while reading it. I would love to be the neighborhood slut sucking and getting assfucked by all the neighborhood cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Lucky little slut. One of the best stories I read on here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have got to keep going!!!

Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

really like the combination of his enjoyment while at the same time being dominated and controlled. Super job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story!!!

I'm str8 and wish I was that neighborhood bitch!!!

Master_subMaster_subover 7 years ago
writing again?

I see your writing again, you need the next chapter of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good

Makes me hard. Nice.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Thanks for a great story

Looking forward to him being made to suck and bottom for an ever expanding circle of neighbor men. Perhaps his parents can host a neighborhood party where everyone there except them knows their son is a cocksucker, and some are even then fucking the son right under his parents' noses.

RockyIndyRockyIndyover 6 years ago
Incredible story

I really enjoyed your stories, both chapters were great. I love the sense of fear, and desperation you were able to create, excellent job. This is the first story in a long time that has struck a very real chord for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the dirty talk, the discipline, and how the main character came to the slow realization that he actually liked what was happening to him. I myself have been in a similar situation as this, in reality, and I can assure you, it is both terrifying and exciting. The blindfold and sensory deprivation was awesome as well, very well thought out. I just wanted to tell you that you've inspired me to start another story, I haven't written anything for this site for many years, but these stories have given me the desire to do it again. I'm very much looking forward to another chapter, and can't wait to see how it goes.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read more of these gay cocksucking adventures. I know you are starting to realize it -- that you're gay. This is what happened to me when I started sucking cock and getting fucked. I realized I loved it more than sex with a woman. That made me realize that since I only now want to be with men and that I'm actually physically attracted to men, that yes I AM GAY !!! Please say it with me, It's actually a big relief that finally say that out loud.

Please tell more stories. I want to get off on more gay adventures that you have with the neighbours and with your friend Chris.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading your story. I enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum, but I'm not into getting fucked. I know a lot of guys do like getting fucked and that is fine if they do, but I feel like that is a waste of good cum. I just want to suck cock with nothing in return except his cum in my mouth.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Oh do please go on

What about the rest?

Great stroy, would have lived taking his place

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm different

I am not gay,but an older white woman. I haven't figured out why I enjoy reading stories such as this one. I do hope there will be another chapter or chapters. Even though I hate that "f" word somehow the stories are very imaginable. Thanks for the time you put into your stories and giving some of us old people some special entertainment.

ncbiwildguyncbiwildguyover 5 years ago
Love it

Great story line. It kept me hard the whole time and makes me want to be on a leash. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pls make another part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I want more

Add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Please give us more

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 3 years ago
nice idea

think i need one of those leashes lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happens next?

Cum so hard thinking about being whored out like this to complete strangers. Especially with the leash. Any chance of another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wish it was me!!!

That’s a HOT story!!!! I’ve jerked off so many times fantasizing about being the neighborhood faggot, I couldn’t count them if I had to. So many cocks I’d love to suck. From their 20’s to their 70’s and I’d suck them all. GREAT JOB, LOVE IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write another one. Maybe include his father

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story is HOT, quickly spiraling into much more than I would want to happen to ME! I love how you write; very realistic descriptions!

"I felt his slippery cock slide between my ass cheeks. As I struggled, his cockhead lined up with my clenched ass...and he pushed into me. I'd never felt pain like that before. It was well beyond uncomfortable, it HURT! I screamed into the bed, then begged him to pull it out. "Shut up, cunt. If you relax, it'll feel better," he said through clenched teeth. "In fact, you'll come to love having a cock pushed into your ass. You'll BEG for it."

I violently disagreed with him, but I wasn't in a position to escape. I felt another inch of his hard cock slide into me, and I pushed my face into the bed and screamed again."

WOW! My first time wasn't forced. It hurt nonetheless and I didn't want to do it again. My friend persuaded me to let him fuck me again. It continued and yes, I began to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The funny thing is many guys and married men are neglected and would love to know a loyal cocksucker. This is turning out to be a little sissy‘s fantasy come true..looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. A stranger took my cherry and wasn't so gentle. He was very verbal, spanked my butt at will as he broke me in as his bitch. I begged, pleaded and cried alot since he was definitely a well hung dom type bull. I've been his bitch for two years now, but at times he can still turn me into a pleading, begging bitch when he fucks me. He can be so damn passionate and virile and cums like a fouuntain of youth. Oh yes, I live with him and share his bed like a married bitch. I know he mst take some pills because he can fuck and cum numerous timess during a session of serving him. I'm a smallish man of 50, how completely hairless, with a soft body of a young woman, thanks to efforts of having me bath, etc., He keeps me attired in only silk crotchless panties and heels. My nipples are long and big from his constant sucking and manipulation. I have slimmed down to 120 pounds, 5'6" and he has banded my penis that it's just a knob. Over the two years he has become a hugh person, 6''8", 320 pounds, and is a sexy extremely hairy breast with a large cock [11x8} and huge balls which I must service along with his hairy asshole,, usually smellery as well. Despite my situation I find him extremely sexy, loves how he talks to me, and while he makes me scream along in pain, I usually end up begging him to fuck me like the bitch I've become. He does and He certainly. I'm a pussy bitch now, love it, and so damn glad he gave me my true being.....being a pussy bitch and loving big hard cock. Things could get even more interesting since his brother, who also has a bitch like me, is coming for a visit and he informed me that while he is here, I am to be his bitch, when or whenever he wants. And, if his bitch doesn't come I'll have the pleasure of being both their bitches whenever ether wants .....my pussy is twitching just think about all that cock.

LeeslutleighLeeslutleighabout 1 year ago

That story was hot I would love something like that to happen even now at 40

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story!! Made me very horny and hard! I want my ass to be taken like that!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For me the only way this story could be improved is if they made him dress like a girl when the neighbors use him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This really needs another PART or 3.

Cum on eleven years is really to LONG to keep us WAITING SIR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please more we need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn this needs a part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous