Neighborhood Cumdump

Story Info
A twenty-something jock gets used for the first time.
5.6k words
4.76
42.3k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers

It was 2pm on a cloudy Saturday afternoon. Josh was hanging out in his apartment with zero plans. 23-years-old, he had recently moved to the city after graduating college to start a high-paying job, which meant he could easily afford a fancy, 1-bedroom apartment in a nice part of town. However, the lack of roommates meant he didn't easily meet people, so he was often free. He had gone to the gym in the morning and was now lounging on the couch, alternating between playing video games and scrolling endlessly through apps on his phone.

Josh found that his favorite part of living alone was the ability to jerk off whenever, wherever. His apartment had a view of the city with no other buildings around, which meant he didn't even need to close the blinds. Instead, he could strip off his clothes, watch porn on full volume, and cum on anything. If his parents knew how cum-stained his furniture was at this point, they would never visit him again.

Josh loved to watch gangbangs, orgies, and cumdump videos. Despite being the type of physically fit young man who could probably win in a fight against other guys, his biggest fantasy was being used by older men. He often fantasized about laying facedown, ass-up on his couch and taking multiple loads from anonymous guys who just wanted to use his hole.

On this particular afternoon, he felt the mood strike and began to stream his favorite video onto his living room TV. It had a hunky college dude being pounded by 6 other men in turns, holding him down and encouraging each other as they fucked him. Josh threw off his clothes and started stroking his cock, which quickly grew to its full 6.5 inches. He played with his asshole as he watched the hunk get pounded. The loud moaning from both the bottom and tops was enough to put Josh over the edge. He sprayed cum all over himself, the shots coating his abs, chest, and neck. He didn't even try to stop it as it rolled off him and soaked into the couch.

In a moment of post-cum clarity, Josh realized that he could easily get fucked like the bottom in that video. As a young and fit jock, Josh never had any issues finding men who wanted to fuck him on the apps. He lived alone, so there wouldn't be any challenge with hosting. Plus, he was recently tested and on PreP, so he didn't even mind dudes cumming in him. All he had to do was put the word out.

Despite having just cum, the thought of being used was enough to get himself excited again. Still naked, he grabbed his phone and opened Grindr. At the moment, he had three photos: a close-up of his face that displayed his wide smile and big, blue eyes, a pic of his naked torso which showed off his defined abs and big pecs, and a wide shot from behind of him on a hike that highlighted his ass. He had pants on in the last photo, but still guys often commented it was their favorite because they could easily tell he had a big and muscular ass.

But in this moment, Josh knew those wouldn't quite do. Instead, he needed something more anonymous and kinky to entice the right kinds of guys over. He deleted all his pics and started fresh. First, he laid stomach-down on his couch and took a photo over his shoulder of his bare ass. Second, he went to his bathroom and took a mirror shot that showed off his big muscles, while cropping his out groin and face. Third and last, he changed his name to "College Jock Cumdump" and made his description "Taking anonymous loads this afternoon, prefer older guys."

After a few minutes, the messages started coming. A few were obviously spam, and he deleted them. But other guys seemed genuinely interested. All of a sudden it was extremely real, and Josh felt his nerves kick in for the first time since having the idea. He had jerked off and given blowjobs to lots of guys before, but had only been fucked by a total of 6 men previously. He knew that if he wanted to, he could easily double that today. But was he ready?

Any doubt he had went away the moment he started looking at the photos these guys were sending. One dude was 35 and beefy, with a 7" cock. Another looked to be about 40, was a bit husky, but sent a picture of what looked to be a 9" pole. The youngest was listed as being 28, sending a photo of a hairy chest and huge, well-defined pecs and biceps, but left his face and dick hidden. Josh knew he would love taking these guys' loads.

His mind set, Josh responded to each guy with his address and the same message: "Come over anytime in the next couple hours. Door's unlocked, I'll be ass-up on my couch." He rushed to the bathroom to get himself clean, and then returned to his couch. After placing some lube on the coffee table next to him, he assumed the position with his face towards the windows. When a guy walked in, he would see Josh's juicy ass from behind.

The 35-year-old was the first to respond, saying he could be over in 10 minutes. Sure enough, Josh heard a faint knock on his door after a short wait, and then the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Fuck," the man said in a deep voice when he saw Josh laying down on the couch. Josh heard him throwing off his clothes by the doorway before walking the 15 feet to the living room.

"Like my ass?" Josh asked playfully, knowing the answer. He turned around to see the man nodding. He was about 5'8", with tanned skin, a few tattoos, and big, beefy muscles. His growing cock hung over two huge balls, which Josh figured could pump out a big load.

"Yeah, I love a tight, hairless ass like yours." the man replied. "Take any loads yet today?"

"You're the first," Josh replied.

"I'll break you in," the man responded, then smacked Josh's ass with his right palm.

Josh moaned, feeling both the pain of the slap and the immense pleasure of being treated like the bottom bitch that he wanted to be. He watched as the man poured lube on his dick and Josh's ass, then got on top of him on the couch and began to grind between his cheeks. Josh squirmed in anticipation.

"You're hungry for daddy's big cock," the man taunted.

"Yes sir," Josh replied.

The man didn't wait a moment longer. Positioning his cock at Josh's hole, he pressed it in slowly but assertively.

"Damn you're tight," he groaned, before starting to thrust.

At first, Josh moaned from the pain. The man didn't give him even a second to warm up, and his 7" dick was soon fully inside him. But soon the pain turned to pleasure, and Josh was so turned on by letting this man use his ass.

Smack. The man was now pumping hard into Josh while slapping his ass again and again.

"You ready for daddy's big load?"

"Please sir," Josh begged. "Fill me up!"

"Take daddy's big load," the man shouted as he rammed his groin into Josh one final time, breeding Josh with 4 huge sprays. Josh's erect cock was throbbing against the couch, and he had to work hard not to cum.

"Damn," the man said as he finally pulled out. "You have an amazing ass. I'm jealous of the guys coming next."

Josh turned around and smiled, only to see the man already putting on his clothes and leaving. He was at first surprised to see the man go so fast, but realized that this had been fully transactional from the start. Actually, the quick turnaround made it all even hotter -- today, Josh was getting used.

He could feel the beefy man's cum dripping out of his ass, and stayed put on the couch to make sure not too much of it would drain out. As he waited for the next guy to arrive, he gave out his address to a few more in hopes that more would come soon.

Luckily, he didn't have to wait too long. After 3 short knocks at the door, the 28-year-old hairy dude came through the door. He strolled over to Josh on the couch, grabbing his cum-soaked taint before even saying hello.

"You're a real fucking slut, aren't you?"

Josh looked up at him and nodded. He watched as the man took off his clothes, taken aback by his beauty. He had curly black hair, thick stubble, and trimmed hair up and down his entire body. With low-hanging balls and a 7-inch cock, Josh couldn't wait to get a taste.

"Suck my cock," he demanded, standing next to the couch. As Josh got to work, he continued to rub Josh's firm ass cheeks and play with the cum trickling out.

Josh was in heaven as he began to suck the dude's dick. He smelled like he had just finished a workout, with a mix of sweat and strong pheromones. It was the perfect length to be sucked without too much trouble, but still to make him gag a bit at the end of it. Josh could have sucked it all day, but soon the man pulled out.

"I'm going to fuck your slutty hole," he said plainly. He hopped on the couch behind, and then rubbed his cock through the last guy's cum. He cum-lubed dick slid right in.

Josh moaned again as the man fully entered his hole. The thrusts started slowly, but soon ramped up in speed and intensity. The man pressed both his hands down on Josh's back with his fully bodyweight, and fucked him with abandon.

"Take. That. Fucking. Dick!!" The man grunted loudly as he pounded Josh. Soon, he yelled again as he unloaded in Josh's hole. "FUCK!"

Josh smiled, shaking his ass underneath the man to really drain his cock. After a few seconds, he felt the man pull out and release a torrent of cum.

"Clean off my dick," the guy commanded, standing up and positioning his cock once more in front of Josh's face. Josh hungrily lapped the cum off the man's dick, savoring the taste of two men's seed mixed together.

Suddenly, he heard the apartment door open and close again. A third man had arrived.

"Hell yeah," said the man as he walked through the door. Josh didn't recognize him, so it must have been one of the guys who hadn't even sent a photo. He was tall, lanky, and looked about 35.

"Just finished up," said the hairy guy who had just cum. "He wants it, bad," he added with a smile.

"Can't wait," said the man as he threw off his clothes. Josh didn't even notice the second guy leave, because soon enough the lanky guy was naked and straddling Josh's ass on the couch.

"That's a lot of cum," the lanky guy observed. Josh hadn't really gotten a good look at the guy, but he seemed like a pretty average dad-type with an average cock. But he was hard and ready to fuck, so Josh had no complaints.

"You're the third today," Josh replied with a smile. He was still loving being a cock slut, and knew he had more in him.

"Damn, that last guy wasn't kidding. You really want it, don't you?"

"Mmmm," Josh moaned in response. Shortly after, he felt the man's cock slide into his loosened hole.

Despite having a modest dick, this man knew how to fuck. He grabbed Josh's hips with both hands, kept his right leg on the couch, and moved his left to the floor. The result was the ability to powerfully and quickly thrust into Josh, pumping fast and deep in his ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Josh moaned in a tone far more feminine than his usual jocular persona would suggest. But this guy knew exactly what his was doing, pleasuring Josh more than the last two guys had.

"Are you surprised I can fuck this good?" The man asked confidently. He was boastful, which was a huge turn on for Josh.

"Yes sir," Josh replied. "You feel so good!"

After a few more minutes, the man began to grunt. Josh knew he was nearing orgasm, and started to moan loader than before to encourage him.

"Fuck, your ass feels good lubed with all that cum," the man said loudly as he pounded Josh from behind. "I'm gonna give you even more!"

The man continued his fast, powerful thrusts as cum spurted out from his cock and deep inside Josh's ass. Josh could immediately feel it drip out, his hole becoming absolutely full of jizz.

When the man was done, he yanked out his dick and got up from the couch just as quickly as he had been thrusting. Josh turned around after 20 seconds, only to find the man was fully dressed and near the door. They made eye contact for a split second before the man quietly said "thanks" and then left.

In just an hour, Josh had taken loads from three separate men. Their jizz was now really soaking into his couch, leaving a wet patch right around this ass that continued to grow in size. Truthfully, Josh felt no shame at all. He was making his fantasy come true, and was loving every second of it. All three guys had been hot in their own way, and all provided him with a big load. He couldn't wait for the next guy.

He hung around for about 20 minutes, giving out his address to a few more dudes who seemed interested. Finally, he heard a soft knock at the door, and then the sound of it opening.

Josh turned around and got a peak of a muscley, 20-something guy in a tank top and shorts. He had short blonde hair and light scruff on his face, but he quickly turned around.

"Turn around and close your eyes," the man said in a somewhat embarrassed tone. Josh knew he wasn't here to hurt him, but was definitely looking to keep anonymous. Josh figured he was probably closeted but still looking for a fuck.

"Got it," said Josh plainly, putting his head down into the couch and listening hard.

"Good," the jock replied. Josh heard him whip off his clothes, then slowly walk over to the couch. "You've got a big ass," the guy said in a deep, calm voice.

He got on the couch and smacked his hard cock against Josh's left ass cheek a few times. Then, he pulled apart Josh's ass and rubbed his palm along it.

"Fuck, that's a nice pussy too," the jock said, now more confidently as he built himself up. "There's so much fucking cum dripping out already."

Josh let out a high-pitched moan. He wanted the jock's dick so badly, he was now squirming on the couch. He felt the tip of the jock's dick now pressing against his hole, becoming lubed with the ample cum surrounding it.

"I'm gonna treat you like the little slut you are," the jock said confidently as he began to press inside. Josh hadn't seen the man's cock, but from the feel of it guessed it was about 7 inches and girthy. Even after the three previous guys, he was wide enough to still stretch Josh out a bit more. "Fuck yeah," said the jock once his cock was fully inside. "Most other girls can't take this big dick like you."

The jock placed his hands beside Josh's back on the couch, and thrust rapidly inside him. Josh was extremely turned on by the thought of this hunky dude inside him, and loved the feeling of his girthy dick filling up his hole. With each thrust, the jock's cock probed his prostate. But after just 30 seconds, he knew the jock was nearing completion. He wanted it to last longer, but was still having the time of his life getting fucked by the "straight" jock.

"I'm gonna fucking cum in you," the jock grunted, his voice getting louder. "I'm gonna jizz in your tight little pussy!"

Josh felt the jock's thrusts become short and strong. Then, he rammed his cock one final time and orgasmed powerfully.

"Take that you fucking slut!!" The jock collapsed on top of Josh's back as he pumped wad after wad of cum into Josh's ass. Josh felt the jock's dick as it throbbed inside him, the most forceful orgasm of the day so far. Based on how much he came, Josh figured this guy had either held off masturbating for a week or was just wildly horny.

The jock's orgasm eventually slowed and he got up, threw on his clothes, and left without another word. Josh never even got a good look at the guy.

Based on the jock's desire for anonymity, he got lucky that he left when he did. Just a minute or so later, another man walked in the door, this time without even a knock. When Josh turned around to look at him, he realized this probably wasn't the man's first time using a cumdump. He seemed to be about 60-years-old, with a small belly, gray hair, and tanned, somewhat leathery skin. He was wearing well-fitting jeans and a polo, but he calmly took off everything besides his white briefs, folding up the rest of the clothes and placing them on the counter before walking over to the couch. He smiled at Josh, surveying the scene before saying anything.

"Looks like I'm not the first one here," the man said casually. "How many loads have you taken so far today?"

"Four so far," said Josh proudly.

"Hope you're on PreP, son," the man replied. "I'm clean, but it's good to be careful." The older man seemed genuinely interested in staying safe, not condescending to Josh at all.

"Yup," replied Josh with a smile. He stared up at the man, noticing the outline of his cock growing in his briefs. Even though he loved getting fucked by anyone, he was most attracted to older men. He couldn't wait for this man to be inside him.

The man must have sensed Josh's eagerness. In a complete change of pace, he got on his hands and knees behind Josh on the couch and pulled apart his ass cheeks. Then, he began to rub his fingers from the small of his back, through his ass, and down to his taint. From how easily the man's fingers slid, Josh knew he must have been absolutely covered in cum.

"Sure this is just four guys?" The man asked curiously. "If so, you had some really horny motherfuckers here."

"Yeah, four so far," Josh repeated. "The last guy left just before you got here."

"I can tell," said the man. "All this jizz is still warm and wet."

Suddenly, the man began to rim his cum-soaked asshole. As the man lapped up the cum around his hole, Josh could help but moan in pleasure. It was wildly erotic, knowing the man wanted the cum of the guys before him just as much as Josh did. Josh could feel his own cock leaking pre-cum at this point.

Eventually the man got up on his knees, pulling up Josh with him. Pressing his chubby stomach against Josh's muscular back, he turned around Josh's head and kissed him passionately. The man's cheeks and lips were coated in cum, and they swapped the loads back and forth as they made out.

"I love the taste of ass and cum," said the man, now in a deeper and more serious voice. "You like it too."

"Yes sir," Josh replied honestly.

The man got up and pulled down his underwear, revealing a girthy, six-inch dick. It had a slight upward curve and a bulbous head that Josh knew would feel amazing in him. The man then pulled Josh up and back on the couch, then laid down himself on his back in Josh's place.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

On his knees, Josh grabbed the man's shaft and balls. He then wrapped his lips around the tip, really opening his jaw wide to fully encapsulate it without letting it touch his teeth.

"That's it, boy," the man encouraged. "Rub my balls as you suck me off."

Josh continued playing with the man's balls, which felt big in his hands and hung low from his body. As he did so, he brought his mouth lower and lower down the man's shaft, then bobbed his head up and down. He looked up with his big blue eyes and saw the man staring intently down at him, loving getting sucked off by a muscular 23-year-old.

After a few minutes, the man pulled up Josh by the cheeks, pulling their faces close together. "Let's see how well you can ride my big daddy cock," he said with a sly smile. As Josh moved his ass over top of the man's groin, he felt the man grab some cum and saliva off his cheeks and stroke his cock with it for lube. He then pulled apart Josh's ass and guided it down until his cock began to enter him.

"The fifth dick slides in easily," the man said hornily. He was now pressing Josh's ass down hard into his groin so that his cock as deep as possible inside.

"I love your big daddy cock," said Josh as he began to ride the man. He could feel every inch of his curved shaft, moaning as the fat mushroomed head pressed against his prostate. He continued to grind against the man's dick, slowly increasing his speed and intensity.

The man grabbed every inch of Josh's muscular body. After squeezing his ass, he stroked Josh's cock a few times before rubbing his hands along Josh's defined abs. Moving up, he palmed Josh's firm chest. Last, he pulled Josh down by the throat with one hand while grabbing his muscular back. Josh knew the man was getting close by the look on his face.

jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers
12